The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2012, 06:40 AM   #1
BBB1980
Solid Starter
 

Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Centennial CO
Posts: 147

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brandon Marshal
Default Pre- Game Field Passes

So excited , my husband has arranged for me to have field Passes for the game Sunday to celebrate my birthday. I am not sure what to expect. I know I cannot ask for autographs, but can I bring my Camera? What time are we allowed in? Does anyone here and more information. Thanks
BBB1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2012, 06:44 AM   #2
montrose
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 6,077

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VP John Elway
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBB1980 View Post
So excited , my husband has arranged for me to have field Passes for the game Sunday to celebrate my birthday. I am not sure what to expect. I know I cannot ask for autographs, but can I bring my Camera? What time are we allowed in? Does anyone here and more information. Thanks
I'd call the Broncos today to get specifics. (720) 258-3000
montrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 07:05 AM   #3
Kaylore
Greatest owner in Denver
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
6 AFCC's 2 SB's!!

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 45,432

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBB1980 View Post
So excited , my husband has arranged for me to have field Passes for the game Sunday to celebrate my birthday. I am not sure what to expect. I know I cannot ask for autographs, but can I bring my Camera? What time are we allowed in? Does anyone here and more information. Thanks
Congratulations! There's a thread on this because someone had some from earlier this year. You can't get autographs and I think photos might be a no-go but I can't recall. I can't find that thread because it involves words that are too common in any football discusion (Field, Passes, autograph) but it's somewhere here...
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 07:10 AM   #4
Kaylore
Greatest owner in Denver
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
6 AFCC's 2 SB's!!

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 45,432

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Found it http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=107470
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 07:24 AM   #5
Requiem
~~~
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Earth Division
Posts: 23,035

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara
Default

Have a great time you lucky girl!
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 07:47 AM   #6
BBB1980
Solid Starter
 

Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Centennial CO
Posts: 147

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brandon Marshal
Default

Thanks called the broncos not a lot of information there got more from the previous thread. She was very unclear on the camera issue, so I thinkIwill just bring a small one and not my big 35 mm.
BBB1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 11:10 AM   #7
Mile High Salute
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

I got field passes for the preseason game against the Seahawks. It's a blast. No autographs, but you can take plenty of photos. And the players are like 10 feet away, so it's super cool. Got a couple of them to wave as well as Jack Del Rio. The only bummer is you have to stand behind a yellow line, and you're confined to one end of the field, so you can't always move around to get the best shots like you'd like. But it's still pretty awesome being down there on the field.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 01:52 PM   #8
troyjbath
Probably Drunk
 
troyjbath's Avatar
 
Long time lurker

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Casper Wyoming
Posts: 201

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris
Default

How can you score field passes? Are they something you have to pay for, or do the Broncos give them away?
troyjbath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 02:08 PM   #9
HILife
Ring of Famer
 
HILife's Avatar
 
Mrs. Alicia Hilife

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: DC - NOVA - DMV - VA - Take your pick
Posts: 4,379
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
Congratulations! There's a thread on this because someone had some from earlier this year. You can't get autographs and I think photos might be a no-go but I can't recall. {b]I can't find that thread because it involves words that are too common in any football discusion (Field, Passes, autograph) but it's somewhere here...[/b]
Have you tried doing a word search on Tebow or McDaniels? That should help narrow it down.

Last edited by HILife; 12-28-2012 at 02:11 PM..
HILife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 02:10 PM   #10
HILife
Ring of Famer
 
HILife's Avatar
 
Mrs. Alicia Hilife

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: DC - NOVA - DMV - VA - Take your pick
Posts: 4,379
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
oh ok, nevermind.
HILife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 02:28 PM   #11
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!
 
gunns's Avatar
 
Defense, defense, defense

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Always Hoping
Posts: 12,424

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Salute View Post
I got field passes for the preseason game against the Seahawks. It's a blast. No autographs, but you can take plenty of photos. And the players are like 10 feet away, so it's super cool. Got a couple of them to wave as well as Jack Del Rio. The only bummer is you have to stand behind a yellow line, and you're confined to one end of the field, so you can't always move around to get the best shots like you'd like. But it's still pretty awesome being down there on the field.
This. We had them for the Steelers game, we got a reaction from Elway. We were told we could take pics with a camera but they didn't want cell phone pics.
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 06:35 AM   #12
BBB1980
Solid Starter
 

Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Centennial CO
Posts: 147

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brandon Marshal
Default

Ready for the game can't wait , I was told small personal cameras are a go, no autographs. Will post pics after I get home.
BBB1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:26 AM.


Denver Broncos