The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 12-28-2012, 06:40 AM   #1
BBB1980
Solid Starter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brandon Marshal
Default Pre- Game Field Passes

So excited , my husband has arranged for me to have field Passes for the game Sunday to celebrate my birthday. I am not sure what to expect. I know I cannot ask for autographs, but can I bring my Camera? What time are we allowed in? Does anyone here and more information. Thanks
BBB1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2012, 06:44 AM   #2
montrose
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VP John Elway

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBB1980 View Post
So excited , my husband has arranged for me to have field Passes for the game Sunday to celebrate my birthday. I am not sure what to expect. I know I cannot ask for autographs, but can I bring my Camera? What time are we allowed in? Does anyone here and more information. Thanks
I'd call the Broncos today to get specifics. (720) 258-3000
montrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 07:05 AM   #3
Kaylore
Greatest owner in Denver

6 AFCC's 2 SB's!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBB1980 View Post
Congratulations! There's a thread on this because someone had some from earlier this year. You can't get autographs and I think photos might be a no-go but I can't recall. I can't find that thread because it involves words that are too common in any football discusion (Field, Passes, autograph) but it's somewhere here...
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 07:10 AM   #4
Kaylore
Greatest owner in Denver

6 AFCC's 2 SB's!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Found it http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=107470
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 07:24 AM   #5
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Have a great time you lucky girl!
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 07:47 AM   #6
BBB1980
Solid Starter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brandon Marshal

Thanks called the broncos not a lot of information there got more from the previous thread. She was very unclear on the camera issue, so I thinkIwill just bring a small one and not my big 35 mm.
Old 12-28-2012, 11:10 AM   #7
Mile High Salute

I got field passes for the preseason game against the Seahawks. It's a blast. No autographs, but you can take plenty of photos. And the players are like 10 feet away, so it's super cool. Got a couple of them to wave as well as Jack Del Rio. The only bummer is you have to stand behind a yellow line, and you're confined to one end of the field, so you can't always move around to get the best shots like you'd like. But it's still pretty awesome being down there on the field.
Old 12-28-2012, 01:52 PM   #8
troyjbath
Probably Drunk

Long time lurker

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

How can you score field passes? Are they something you have to pay for, or do the Broncos give them away?
troyjbath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 02:08 PM   #9
HILife
Ring of Famer

Mrs. Alicia Hilife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
Congratulations! There's a thread on this because someone had some from earlier this year. You can't get autographs and I think photos might be a no-go but I can't recall. {b]I can't find that thread because it involves words that are too common in any football discusion (Field, Passes, autograph) but it's somewhere here...[/b]
Have you tried doing a word search on Tebow or McDaniels? That should help narrow it down.

Last edited by HILife; 12-28-2012 at 02:11 PM..
HILife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 02:10 PM   #10
HILife
Ring of Famer

Mrs. Alicia Hilife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
oh ok, nevermind.
HILife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 02:28 PM   #11
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Defense, defense, defense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Salute View Post
I got field passes for the preseason game against the Seahawks. It's a blast. No autographs, but you can take plenty of photos. And the players are like 10 feet away, so it's super cool. Got a couple of them to wave as well as Jack Del Rio. The only bummer is you have to stand behind a yellow line, and you're confined to one end of the field, so you can't always move around to get the best shots like you'd like. But it's still pretty awesome being down there on the field.
This. We had them for the Steelers game, we got a reaction from Elway. We were told we could take pics with a camera but they didn't want cell phone pics.
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 06:35 AM   #12
BBB1980
Solid Starter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brandon Marshal

Ready for the game can't wait , I was told small personal cameras are a go, no autographs. Will post pics after I get home.