The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 12-27-2012, 04:49 PM   #1
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board

Default Anything short of beatdown is unacceptable

KC is shiatt................

Defense is decent............thats the only thing that resembles an NFL team in the slightest.

We need to go into the playoffs on a roll by beating the ever loving shiatt out of this pitiful football team.

Osweiller should get some clean up duty this Sunday.

Would someone tell me why Mr. Conservative won't let our backup QB throw a pass in mop up time ?
Jetmeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-27-2012, 04:53 PM   #2
Prodigal19
Seasoned Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetmeck View Post

Defense is decent............thats the only thing that resembles an NFL team in the slightest.

We need to go into the playoffs on a roll by beating the ever loving shiatt out of this pitiful football team.

Osweiller should get some clean up duty this Sunday.

Would someone tell me why Mr. Conservative won't let our backup QB throw a pass in mop up time ?
Because when you are up by 20 with 3 minutes left there is no need to throw a pass. Just run and get the game over with.
Prodigal19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 04:55 PM   #3
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigal19 View Post
Because when you are up by 20 with 3 minutes left there is no need to throw a pass. Just run and get the game over with.

Well duh we know you want to keep the clock moving but the backup QB is a rook and needs some live action.

He hasn't been allowed to throw ONE pass ?
Old 12-27-2012, 04:57 PM   #4
RedskinBronco
Ring of Famer

Key this weekend is just to keep the rhythm going. Keep good habits going.

Teams always get in trouble when they get all out of sync and then run into major issues in playoff game #1
RedskinBronco is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 04:58 PM   #5
MillerMayhem58

This game scares the you know what out of me. First of all kc=NE midwest. Crennel and pioli would love nothing more than to setup their former and future employer with a playoff bye. This game will be a WAR. We better win. A loss to kc and I might not even watch Denver in the playoffs. It would be that disgraceful
Old 12-27-2012, 05:06 PM   #6
B-Large

No injuries, just win.... KC will be up to play spoiler....
Old 12-27-2012, 05:06 PM   #7
Bacchus

just get a victory who cares only the W matters. A Close game might get the Broncos' attention.
Old 12-27-2012, 05:07 PM   #8
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

**** yeah I was worried that you wouldn't keep up the good luck of crappy threads.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 05:08 PM   #9
USMCBladerunner
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Danny Trevathan

I was hoping Brock would get a passing attempt this past weekend, but, unfortunately, we were already in field goal range, so we ran again on 3rd and 7. I was bummed though.
USMCBladerunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 05:09 PM   #10
Bacchus

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
**** yeah I was worried that you wouldn't keep up the good luck of crappy threads.
My crappy threads take offense to this!
Old 12-27-2012, 05:17 PM   #11
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
Who the **** do you think you are what makes you think I give a flying **** what you think about me or any thread I start ?

Plain enough for ya ?

Is this how you get 25k posts of nothing but worthless takes and opinions.......?.......damn I mean I been here alot last couple years and ramped up my post numbers but have only 5k and only been here about a year longer than you...............

think about it tool............

Last edited by Jetmeck; 12-27-2012 at 05:20 PM..
Old 12-27-2012, 05:21 PM   #12
orangeatheist
Champion of the Godless

Quote:
Au contraire, mon frere! KC has 5, count 'em, FIVE Pro-Bowlers on their team going into Sunday's game! That's the same number as Denver! It's also the same number as the spectacular Seahawks! And, that's more than the NFC leading Falcons; more than the powerhouse Packers; more than the playoff bound Bengals, resurgent Colts, surprising Vikings and the red-hot Redskins!

You would be wise not to talk so disparagingly about such a Pro-Bowl laden team!
orangeatheist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 05:22 PM   #13
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Who the **** do you think you are what makes you think I give a flying **** what you think about me or any thread I start ?

Plain enough for ya ?

Is this how you get 25k posts of nothing but worthless takes and opinions.......?.......damn I mean I been here alot last couple years and ramped up my post numbers but have only 5k and only been here about a year longer than you...............

You should just keep starting **** threads after our wins OK
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 05:34 PM   #14
RhymesayersDU
Go Broncos, Nuggets, Rox

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ty Lawson

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillerMayhem58 View Post
This game scares the you know what out of me. First of all kc=NE midwest. Crennel and pioli would love nothing more than to setup their former and future employer with a playoff bye. This game will be a WAR. We better win. A loss to kc and I might not even watch Denver in the playoffs. It would be that disgraceful
WHAT
RhymesayersDU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 05:39 PM   #15
Broncos4Life
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillerMayhem58 View Post
They won't lose. We will continue knocking the **** out of any team in our way!

On a side note. If this were a Shanny led team I would be scared or worried.
But this is a Manning led team. Manning don't lose to teams like this.

Broncos4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 06:01 PM   #16
Kaylore
Because I am better

Taysom Hill for Heisman!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Large View Post
No injuries, just win.... KC will be up to play spoiler....
This....and multiple orgasms.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 06:16 PM   #17
ColoradoDarin
Not Too Shabby Poster

Adopt-a-Bronco:
T J Ward

Win. Win pretty. Win ugly. Win by a lot. Win by one point. Win.
ColoradoDarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 06:19 PM   #18
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:

Plain enough for ya ?

Why respond in such a manner if you don't give a **** what he thinks. Just saying.
peacepipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 06:25 PM   #19
Crushaholic
Armchair Poster

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Isaiah Burse

The KC game is RARELY a beatdown. Just get the win...
Crushaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 06:30 PM   #20
DomCasual
This one's for Pat!

Shameless Homer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:

Plain enough for ya ?

In a sad way, I am dying to know what you edited in this post. Was it the question mark between the twin sets of seven periods? Was it an attempt to fix a spelling or grammatical error? And how do you decide what to put at the end of your sentences? On questions, it seems to be two spaces, followed by a question mark. On some sentences, it seems to be five periods. On others, it can go as high as fifteen or twenty periods. Then, it might be a handful of commas. Is there a method to the madness?

Also, how often would you say you have to clean dried spittle off your monitor? Do you wait until it's thick enough to affect your ability to read actual text? Then again, if you're using the fancy new wireless keyboards with your webTv, you might just have a wet spot in the avocado shag carpeting in front of your naugahyde chair.

You're an enigma wrapped in a conundrum, is what you are! And I mean that in only the most positive way!
DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 06:45 PM   #21
Popps
TEAM FIRST.

Awesome, so we've set up a scenario where we can win the game and still piss and cry about it?

SUPER!
Popps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 06:49 PM   #22
Old Dude
Super Moderator

Consultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
Win. Win pretty. Win ugly. Win by a lot. Win by one point. Win.
I agree.

Way I look at it is like this.

As things stand now, the Broncos have a raw mathematical chance of 1 in 6 of making the super bowl and 1 in 12 of winning it.

Beat Kansas City on Sunday and that secures a first round bye. That means Denver will be in the AFC final four. The odds automatically improve to 1 in 4 and 1 in 8.

Knock the Chiefs off and get out of the regular season relatively healthy. Anything else is gravy.
Old Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 06:57 PM   #23
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Where is Amazon!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson!

With a streaky Quinn kFc will need to get over 350 yards on the ground to win this one...oh wait, they did that last week and still lost.

Let me fix it, with a streaky Quinn, kFc will need 1,000 yards on the ground and 7 rushing TD's to win this one. There that is better.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 07:39 PM   #24
R8R H8R
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Virgil Green

The main thing I want to see is the D do a better job against Charles than they did the 1st time they met. If they do, everything else will take care of itself.
R8R H8R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 07:52 PM   #25
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
In a sad way, I am dying to know what you edited in this post. Was it the question mark between the twin sets of seven periods? Was it an attempt to fix a spelling or grammatical error? And how do you decide what to put at the end of your sentences? On questions, it seems to be two spaces, followed by a question mark. On some sentences, it seems to be five periods. On others, it can go as high as fifteen or twenty periods. Then, it might be a handful of commas. Is there a method to the madness?

Also, how often would you say you have to clean dried spittle off your monitor? Do you wait until it's thick enough to affect your ability to read actual text? Then again, if you're using the fancy new wireless keyboards with your webTv, you might just have a wet spot in the avocado shag carpeting in front of your naugahyde chair.

You're an enigma wrapped in a conundrum, is what you are! And I mean that in only the most positive way!

Super glad I give you pause to think and be concerned over these world changing important issues...............carry on,,,,,lol