The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2012, 04:01 PM   #1
mr007
I'm not your buddy, guy
 
mr007's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: San Diego
Posts: 1,096

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Eddie Royal
Default FF - Finals advice

Marshawn Lynch, Moreno, Alfred Morris, and Matt Forte for backs.

I need to choose 3 and it's a PPR league - I'm stumped..
mr007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2012, 04:05 PM   #2
KS Bronco
Seasoned Veteran
 
KS Bronco's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 255

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Steven Johnson
Default

Lynch, Moreno, Morris is my suggestion.

I'm stumped between decker, Marshall, Wayne and v Jackson (need 3) and turner, Charles and d Williams (need 2)
KS Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 04:06 PM   #3
TheElusiveKyleOrton
BOOM.
 
TheElusiveKyleOrton's Avatar
 
Touched By God

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Denver
Posts: 10,696
Default

Pretty nice problem to have, honestly.

Lynch and Morris are no-brainers, IMO. The third... I'd look at the defenses they're facing and go with whichever back is facing the weaker D.
__________________
Nobody puts Jay-bee in the corner.
TheElusiveKyleOrton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 05:42 PM   #4
IA-Broncosfan53
Solid Starter
 
IA-Broncosfan53's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 197

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

if ppr forte starts over morris.
IA-Broncosfan53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 10:33 PM   #5
Jekyll15Hyde
Anti Frown Cannon & McD..
 
Jekyll15Hyde's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,774
Default

I would take the first 3 as the bears offensive ineptitude is worrisome.
Jekyll15Hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 10:38 PM   #6
Dexter
Pro Bowler
 
Dexter's Avatar
 
Bay Harbor Butcher

Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 648

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

I'm having a really hard time myself. In the finals. Kaepernick or Big Ben, then choose 3, Gore, Forte, Murray and Ray Rice.

One thing that is killing me is that SF is away at Seattle, and that defense is pretty damn good.
Dexter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 11:02 PM   #7
Broncoman13
Broncoholic
 
Broncoman13's Avatar
 
JT #80

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Colorado
Posts: 16,840

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Orange Julius
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IA-Broncosfan53 View Post
if ppr forte starts over morris.
Morris has a dream matchup... Gotta start him as a RB 1 this week. I would probably sit Forte myself.

My dilemma is do I start Trent Richardson this week or go with a WR at the flex... Would probably be Mike Wallace
Broncoman13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 11:04 PM   #8
Broncoman13
Broncoholic
 
Broncoman13's Avatar
 
JT #80

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Colorado
Posts: 16,840

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Orange Julius
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
I'm having a really hard time myself. In the finals. Kaepernick or Big Ben, then choose 3, Gore, Forte, Murray and Ray Rice.

One thing that is killing me is that SF is away at Seattle, and that defense is pretty damn good.
Seattle at home is one tough matchup. Feel for you man, probably would start him anyway, but have to temper expectations as Kap can steal TDs from him.
Broncoman13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 09:47 AM   #9
OOJack
Go Broncos!
 
OOJack's Avatar
 
Go Broncos!

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Denver
Posts: 529

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Plummer
Default

What do you think? Am I crazy for sitting R.White (questionable), VJax, and Amendola?

SLOT PLAYER, TEAM POS ACTION OPP
QB Drew Brees, NO QB @Dal
RB Marshawn Lynch, Sea RB  P SF
WR Pierre Garcon, Wsh WR  P @Phi
TE Jason Witten, Dal TE NO
FLEX Reggie Bush, Mia RB Buf
FLEX Knowshon Moreno, Den RB  P Cle
D/ST Broncos D/ST D/ST Cle
K Lawrence Tynes, NYG K @Bal

BENCH WK 16 2012 SEASON
SLOT PLAYER, TEAM POS ACTION OPP
Bench Roddy White, Atl WR  Q @Det
Bench Eli Manning, NYG QB @Bal
Bench Miles Austin, Dal WR NO
Bench Vincent Jackson, TB WR StL
Bench Seahawks D/ST D/ST SF
Bench David Wilson, NYG RB @Bal
Bench Danny Amendola, StL WR @TB
OOJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 11:04 AM   #10
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!
 
gunns's Avatar
 
Defense, defense, defense

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Always Hoping
Posts: 12,528

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward
Default

My problem is in 2 leagues and it's the same one. I have Dalton and EManning in both. Manning has absolutely sucked for the past few weeks except 1. Dalton has been decent but is playing at Pittsburgh who gives up the 3rd fewest pts to QB's. Manning is playing at Baltimore and doesn't seem to do well on the road. In one I need to beat the guy I'm playing because he won it all last year and is a cocky little SOB.
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 11:43 AM   #11
HorseHead
Ring of Famer
 
HorseHead's Avatar
 
Stay thirsty my friends..

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Vermont
Posts: 1,403

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bay Bay
Default

No s--t...I need some suggestions as well as I find myself in the finals of my league.

Alfred Morris or Jamal Charles?

I usually go with Stafford, but the "guru" suggestion says Kapernick (my back up). I think Stafford, who has largely been a bust this year, is due to bounce back this week.
HorseHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 11:24 AM   #12
Hulamau
Polynesian Paralysis
 
Hulamau's Avatar
 
In the Pocket

Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Hulaville and Sedona
Posts: 9,042

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

Have had a lucky year so far in FF with 5 out of 6 teams making it to each leagues respective Championship game starting today .. the sixth team is playing for the 3rd runner up spot.

I do have a few undecided starters on each team and would appreciate any suggestions from Omaner FFballers .. all collective insights and suggestions will be gratefully considered.

Will list each team roster for those 5 teams in the final game and will highlight those players I'm still debating about starting in red below.

These are mostly NFL.com winner's league teams and no ppr rules.

TEAM 1

QB - Peyton (aka God) vs Browns
RB - Lynch (Seahawks) vs SF (considered Gore but not instead of Lynch in SEA)?
RB - Morris (Skins) @ PHI
WR - Julio Jones (ATL) @ Lions
WR - Cecil Shorts (Jagwads) vs NE (Consider a flyer on Amendola @ TB?)
TE - Aaron Hernandez (NE) @ Jagwads
WR/RB - Knowshon the Man vs Browns (Consider Gore here? but not vs SEA while KM is at home vs Browns?)
Kicker - Tynes (NYG) @ Ravens
Defense - Texans vs Minn (considering a flyer on Colts D @ KC versus season starter Texans D that has played pretty well in FF??)

BN - Frank Gore RB (SF) @ SEA
BN - Sproles RB (NO) @ Dallas
BN - Amendola WR (STL) @ TB
BN - Reggie Wayne WR (INDY) @ KC
BN - Mike Williams WR (TB) vs STL
BN- Colts Defense @ KC (flyer possible due to great match-up at KC?)

TEAM 2

QB - Cam Newton (CAR) vs OAK
RB - CJ Spiller (BUF) @ MIA (Start CJ due to Fred Jackson on IR = more carries for CJ, also with Trent R @ Denver's tough run D)
RB - Knowshon the Man (US) vs Browns
WR - Eric Decker (US) vs Browns (Considered V Jackson here but Deck coming on again last two weeks and Joe Haden covers DT = more chances for Deck?)
WR - Julio Jones (ATL) @ Lions (Jones usually does best on the road)
TE - Dennis Pitta (Balt) vs NYG (Started Owen Daniels all year- Pitta a debatable flyer due to better ^^ in recent weeks vs. Daniels .. not decided)
WR/RB - DeAngelo Williams (CAR) vs OAK (Trent R or V Jackson possible options here? But DeAngelo really busting out last few weeks!)
Kicker - Shayne Graham (HOU) vs MINN
Defense - Broncos D vs Browns

BN - Andrew Luck QB (INDY) @ KC
BN - Trent Richardson RB (CLE) @ Denver
BN - TY Hilton WR (INDY) @ KC
BN - Vincent Jackson WR (TB) vs STL
BN - Reggie Wayne WR (INDY) @ KC
BN - Owen Daniels TE (HOU) vs MINN

TEAM 3

QB - Tom Brady (NE) @ Jagwads (Year long starter but considering Cam vs OAK for this matchup?)
RB - Marshawn Lynch (SEA) vs SF
RB - Alfred Morris (SKINS) @ PHI
WR - Demaryius Thomas vs Browns (Decker an option here with Joe Haden on DT??)
WR - Cecil Shorts (JAGS) vs NE (Decker, Amendola, R Wayne options here?)
TE - Dennis Pitta (BALT) vs NYG (Jermaine Graham is normal starter here - Consider flyer on Pitta due to more scores last few weeks and no Tory Smith = ^ passes)
WR/RB - Knowshon Moreno the Man vs Browns (Decker/ Amendola possible option but KM playing very well last three weeks and at home vs Browns)
Kicker - Tynes (NYG) @ Ravens
Defense - Bears (CHI) @ Arizona (enough said)

BN - Cam Newton QB (CAR) vs OAK (A viable option instead of Brady when its Cam vs. Faders at Carolina!?)
BN - Danny Amendola WR 9STL) @ TB (porous pass D = possible big day?)
BN - Eric Decker WR (US) (Normally start both Decker and DT on this team but DT up against Joe Haden and with Deck turning it on lately he might be the safer play and Shorts for JAC has been steady good)
BN - Reggie Wayne WR (INDY) Waynes FF points have declined in recent weeks
BN - Jermaine Gresham (CINCY) tough matchup @ PIT (However PIT has banged up secondary and no Ike Taylor. Have started Gresham this year here and done Okay.. may reconsider going with Pitta here and start JG?)
BN - Shayne Graham Kicker (HOU) vs MINN - (toss up between Graham and Tynes)[/COLOR]

TEAM 4

QB - Peyton (In Whom We Trust) Manning vs Browns
RB - Marshawn Lynch (SEA) vs SF
RB - Alfred Morris (SKINS) @ PHI (Morris, Lynch and Peyton are core of several of these teams all season)
WR - Charles Johnson (Lions) vs ATL (Only reason its CJ is because he IS CJ and gets lots of yards even when double teamed even if iight on TDs - Decker a real option here to considering Lions collapse last few games?)
WR - Cecil Shorts (JAGS) vs NE
TE - Aaron Hernandez (NE) @ JAGS
WR/RB - Knowshon Moreno vs Browns (??risk DeAngelo Williams vs OAK or Decker here?)
KICKER - Shayne Graham (HOU) vs MINN
DEFENSE - Chargers (SD) @ NYJ -- (Match up play, Chuggers D has to be better than Sucky Jets O with third string QB?!? .. Right?!)

BN - DeAngleo Williams RB (CAR) vs OAK
BN - Darren Sproles RB (NO) @ DAL
BN - Randall Cobb WR (GB) vs TEN
BN - Eric Decker WR (US) vs Browns
BN - Reggie Wayne (INDY) @ KC
BN - STL Defense (RAMS) @ TB

TEAM 5

QB - Peyton M vs Browns
RB - CJ Spiller (BUF) @ Mia (Stronger on CJ here @ MIA with Fred Jackson on IR)
RB - Alfred Morris (SKINS) @ PHI (been riding Morris all year to good effect)
WR - Randall Cobb (GB) vs Tenn
WR - Cecil Shorts (JAGS) vs NE
TE - Jermaine Gresham (CINCY) @ PITT (JG has been relatively consistent but not great all year .. with Ike Taylor banged up and other injuries on Pitt D he might be a better choice than Pitta vs Cincy?? A hard one to call)
WR/RB - Knowshon Moreno (US) vs Browns
Kicker - Lawrence Tynes (NYG) @ Ravens
Defense - Colts (INDY) @ KC (Considering flyer on Colts D @ hapless KC Offense vs season starter Cincy D @ Pitt?)

BN- Vic Ballard RB (INDY) @ KC (tempting match up start but not with Spiller, Morris and KM on board?)
BN - Darren Sproles RB (NO) @ DAL
BN - Danny Amendola WR (STL) @ TB (might be a good flyer instead of Cobb or Shorts with DA going against TB pass D?)
BN - Owen Daniels TE (HOU) vs MINN (Daniels started much of season but hasnt been the same since return from hammy)
BN - Dennis Pitta TE (BALT) vs NYG (risk flyer potential instead of Gresham @ Pitt or Daniels vs Minn?)
BN- Bengals Defense (CINCY) @ PITT (potential tough match up for normal starting D)

Well there it is! Many thanx for any who wade through all or some of it with any comments or suggestions. I'll be honing it down tonight and first thing Sunday morning and locking down the remaining options. Only have CJ at the lions and Julio Jones with ATL to confirm before 6:15pm Mountain time tonight

Last edited by Hulamau; 12-22-2012 at 02:02 PM..
Hulamau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 11:57 AM   #13
Hulamau
Polynesian Paralysis
 
Hulamau's Avatar
 
In the Pocket

Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Hulaville and Sedona
Posts: 9,042

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OOJack View Post
What do you think? Am I crazy for sitting R.White (questionable), VJax, and Amendola?

SLOT PLAYER, TEAM POS ACTION OPP
QB Drew Brees, NO QB @Dal
RB Marshawn Lynch, Sea RB  P SF
WR Pierre Garcon, Wsh WR  P @Phi
TE Jason Witten, Dal TE NO
FLEX Reggie Bush, Mia RB Buf
FLEX Knowshon Moreno, Den RB  P Cle
D/ST Broncos D/ST D/ST Cle
K Lawrence Tynes, NYG K @Bal

BENCH WK 16 2012 SEASON
SLOT PLAYER, TEAM POS ACTION OPP
Bench Roddy White, Atl WR  Q @Det
Bench Eli Manning, NYG QB @Bal
Bench Miles Austin, Dal WR NO
Bench Vincent Jackson, TB WR StL
Bench Seahawks D/ST D/ST SF
Bench David Wilson, NYG RB @Bal
Bench Danny Amendola, StL WR @TB
Either Jackson or Amendola could be a good option over WHite in this game primaru=ily with White's questionable status. Im starting Julio Jones on two teams largely because White has been gimpy and Julio is coming on again and does better on the road typically.

Both V Jackson at home and Amendola are decent plays. the big question is the state of TBs motivation. Seems much so the team doesn't like Schiano .. for god reason apparently with his Ra Ra college crap he lays on these pros, and now that they are out of any contention for a playoff spot how hard are they gonna play for him??

Amendola is a risk mostly because he hasnt played in a while except for last week. But against TBs pass D. Bradford might light them up!
Hulamau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 12:06 PM   #14
Br0nc0Buster
2013 AFC Champs
 
Br0nc0Buster's Avatar
 
Oh........yea

Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 5,653
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulamau View Post
Have had a lucky year so far in FF with 5 out of 6 teams making it to each leagues respective Championship game starting today .. the sixth team is playing for the 3rd runner up spot.

I do have a few undecided starters on each team and would appreciate any suggestions from Omaner FFballers .. all collective insights and suggestions will be gratefully considered.

Will list each team roster for those 5 teams in the final game and will highlight those players I'm still debating about starting in red below.

These are mostly NFL.com winner's league teams and no ppr rules.

TEAM 1

QB - Peyton (aka God) vs Browns
RB - Lynch (Seahawks) vs SF (considered Gore but not instead of Lynch in SEA)?
RB - Morris (Skins) @ PHI
WR - Julio Jones (ATL) @ Lions
WR - Cecil Shorts (Jagwads) vs NE (Consider a flyer on Amendola @ TB?)
TE - Aaron Hernandez (NE) @ Jagwads
WR/RB - Knowshon the Man vs Browns (Consider Gore here? but not vs SEA while KM is at home vs Browns?)
Kicker - Tynes (NYG) @ Ravens
Defense - Texans vs Minn (considering a flyer on Colts D @ KC versus season starter Texans D that has played pretty well in FF??)

BN - Frank Gore RB (SF) @ SEA
BN - Sproles RB (NO) @ Dallas
BN - Amendola WR (STL) @ TB
BN - Reggie Wayne WR (INDY) @ KC
BN - Mike Williams WR (TB) vs STL
BN- Colts Defense @ KC (flyer possible due to great match-up at KC?)
Have a lot of the same players from this team

In the championship matchup I have a couple of guys I am deciding on

Leaning towards Moreno over Trent Richardson as my flex
But I also own Cecil Shorts and Reggie Wayne and have to start 1 opposite Julio Jones

Afraid to bench Wayne as I have started him all year
But Cecil has been on a tear
Br0nc0Buster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 12:36 PM   #15
Hulamau
Polynesian Paralysis
 
Hulamau's Avatar
 
In the Pocket

Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Hulaville and Sedona
Posts: 9,042

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Br0nc0Buster View Post
Have a lot of the same players from this team

In the championship matchup I have a couple of guys I am deciding on

Leaning towards Moreno over Trent Richardson as my flex
But I also own Cecil Shorts and Reggie Wayne and have to start 1 opposite Julio Jones

Afraid to bench Wayne as I have started him all year
But Cecil has been on a tear
I know the dilemma BroncoBuster, I started Wayne a lot too this year as a number 3 flex WR/RB slot and he was often a decent performer and pretty consistent until the last month of so .. except for that one TD game a few weeks back, But he has not sniffed the end zone lately and it seems he might be running out of gas a bit after the long season at his age?

Shorts is hard to bench as he really has hit his stride and has been a solid roughly 13 point guy the last 6 weeks or so. I also have Decker to consider in place of both SHorts and Wayne in several teams and that is very tempting with him coming on again the last couple weeks.

I would go for KM over Trent too, although no doubt Trent will be active in close red zone action near the goal line and could grab a couple scores if they are within the ten yard line a few times tomorrow.

But he isnt really 100% either and Im counting on out D to contain him at our house as our D has most other top backs the last couple months. I think ,, hope .. KM has another bust out day with two TDs and 165 combined yards tomorrow and eating a lot of time off the clock while keeping those chains moving in a well balanced all-day attack.
Hulamau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 03:37 PM   #16
Broncobiv
Tee many martoonis
 
Broncobiv's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 2,652
Default

1 PPR
1 point/10 yards
6 points/TD
-2 points/fumble

Please pick 2 out of the following 3 (one will be WR2 and one will be flex)

Trent Richardson @ DEN (super-tough matchup)
Eric Decker vs. CLE (Peyton could start ignoring him again at any time)
Reggie Wayne @ KC (played pretty poorly lately)

Thanks!
Broncobiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 04:13 PM   #17
sgbfan
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 1,365
Default

Standard scoring, here's how I have it so far. Should I make any changes?
QBMatt Schaub, Hou QB
RBJamaal Charles, KC RB
RBAlfred Morris, Wsh RB
RB/WRDoug Martin, TB RB
WRCalvin Johnson, Det WR P
WRAndre Johnson, Hou WR
TEGreg Olsen, Car TE
D/STBears D/ST D/ST
KMatt Prater, Den K
BENCH
SLOTPLAYER, TEAM POS
BenchA.J. Green, Cin WR
BenchFrank Gore, SF RB P
BenchChris Johnson, Ten RB
BenchJoe Flacco, Bal QB
BenchJosh Freeman, TB QB
BenchJermaine Gresham, Cin TE
BenchBryce Brown, Phi RB
sgbfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 05:02 PM   #18
Hulamau
Polynesian Paralysis
 
Hulamau's Avatar
 
In the Pocket

Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Hulaville and Sedona
Posts: 9,042

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

Hey Sqbfan.

Nice line up! The only think I would even consider changing is possibly going with Gore .. even at Seattle .... over Doug Martin . The Rams run defense isn't shabby and DM has more or less flamed out the last few games , plus we dotn know if TB has bought the farm and will be going through the motions now that they are out of contention.

Most TB players seem to dislike Schiano and might not want to play hard from him now that the season is basically over anyway.... its a risk. Even is DM is playing hard with the Oline also give it everything they have or go through the motions like they did last week! Id avoid DM for that reason.

AJ Green is possible too in place of DM at flex RB/WR, but only because Ike Taylor is out and the rest of the Steeler's CBs are a little banged up.

Otherwise sit tight and you should win your title game ... Good luck!
Hulamau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 05:02 PM   #19
Aftermath
Creep
 
Aftermath's Avatar
 
Broncos | Flyers | Tigers

Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: The Dirty Glove
Posts: 834

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Eric Decker
Default

Id put Doug Martin in Charles spot, then move Green to flex....
I cant see having Green on a bench in the championship.
Aftermath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 05:02 PM   #20
Hulamau
Polynesian Paralysis
 
Hulamau's Avatar
 
In the Pocket

Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Hulaville and Sedona
Posts: 9,042

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

Hey Sqbfan.

Nice line up! The only thing I would even consider changing is possibly going with Gore .. even at Seattle .... over Doug Martin. The Rams run defense isn't all that shabby and DM has more or less flamed out the last couple games, plus we don't know if TB has bought the farm and will be going through the motions now that they are out of contention?

Most TB players seem to dislike Schiano and might not want to play hard for him now that the season is basically over anyway.... its a risk. Even if DM is playing hard, will the Oline also give it everything they have or go through the motions like they did last week?? Id avoid DM for all of those reasons.

AJ Green is possible too in place of DM at flex RB/WR, but only because Ike Taylor is out and the rest of the Steeler's CBs are a little banged up. Your choice.

Otherwise sit tight and you should win your title game ... Good luck!
Hulamau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 05:36 PM   #21
sgbfan
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 1,365
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulamau View Post
Hey Sqbfan.

Nice line up! The only think I would even consider changing is possibly going with Gore .. even at Seattle .... over Doug Martin . The Rams run defense isn't shabby and DM has more or less flamed out the last few games , plus we dotn know if TB has bought the farm and will be going through the motions now that they are out of contention.

Most TB players seem to dislike Schiano and might not want to play hard from him now that the season is basically over anyway.... its a risk. Even is DM is playing hard with the Oline also give it everything they have or go through the motions like they did last week! Id avoid DM for that reason.

AJ Green is possible too in place of DM at flex RB/WR, but only because Ike Taylor is out and the rest of the Steeler's CBs are a little banged up.

Otherwise sit tight and you should win your title game ... Good luck!
Thanks. I got lucky with Martin, Gore and Charles after taking Johnson and Johnson in the first 2, then picked up Morris and Chris Johnson (he was dropped after week 5) in waivers. I'm only in an 8 team league though.

I'm a little worried because the other guy has Peterson and Brees. Those 2 alone can get about 50 points. I don't like Gore because Harbaugh forgets about him at times. If not for the fumble, I don't think he gets into the EZ last week. He is a stud when he does get the ball though. I think I'll put in Green because they need to win, so he will likely get his.
sgbfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 05:38 PM   #22
sgbfan
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 1,365
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftermath View Post
Id put Doug Martin in Charles spot, then move Green to flex....
I cant see having Green on a bench in the championship.
Thanks. I think I'll do that. Might keep Charles in and sit Martin too.

Last edited by sgbfan; 12-22-2012 at 05:47 PM..
sgbfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 10:17 PM   #23
Lycan
Omelette Dreamer
 
Lycan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,475
Default

I'm in the finals with both of my teams and I could use a little advice.

Team 1, pick 2: Knowshon Moreno, Randall Cobb, Matt Forte, Chris Johnson, Danny Amendola.

I'm leaning towards Moreno and Cobb.

Team 2, pick 1: Miles Austin, Danny Amendola, Stevie Johnson, Danario Alexander.

I'm thinking Miles Austin because my opponent is starting Romo, to sort of mitigate the damage if he puts up one of his mega-stat games.

Any help would be appreciated.
Lycan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 10:48 PM   #24
sgbfan
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 1,365
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycan View Post
I'm in the finals with both of my teams and I could use a little advice.

Team 1, pick 2: Knowshon Moreno, Randall Cobb, Matt Forte, Chris Johnson, Danny Amendola.

I'm leaning towards Moreno and Cobb.

Team 2, pick 1: Miles Austin, Danny Amendola, Stevie Johnson, Danario Alexander.

I'm thinking Miles Austin because my opponent is starting Romo, to sort of mitigate the damage if he puts up one of his mega-stat games.

Any help would be appreciated.
Without knowing the matchups, I would agree with you. Maybe Forte over cobb, depending on the matchup.
sgbfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 01:11 AM   #25
Aftermath
Creep
 
Aftermath's Avatar
 
Broncos | Flyers | Tigers

Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: The Dirty Glove
Posts: 834

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Eric Decker
Default

Need help at all positions lol

QB - Stafford, Bradford, Kaepernick or pickup Wilson
[I sat Stafford because I knew he sucks, so its Bradford or Kaepernick]

RB - im Fine

WR - pick 2
M.Wallace V.Jackson M.Austin C.Shorts P.Garcon

FL - pick 1, out of those receivers or C.Spiller or S.Jackson

thanks
Aftermath is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:28 PM.


Denver Broncos