The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 12-18-2012, 09:11 PM   #76
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
Yeah, maybe Jay was right, baja...about you.

On March 14, 2012 baja stated the following -

OK I've read much of this thread and this is my take.

If the Bronco's dump Tebow because they have an old, injured HOA QB for a few years at best I will dump the Broncos as my favorite team of 41 years.

Tebow has earned his shot. If he doesn't get it F the Bronco organization. I don't want to be a fan of a classless organization. There is already too many classless persons playing the sport.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthr...ss#post3516560

Yup That's that's me the Bronco hater - sums up my 40 years of Bronco fandom perfectly. Yes sir that one post says it all.

Please post that another 100 times, I don't think the other posters have seen enough of that yet.

You are that whiney tattle tale kid everyone likes to pick on when they are having a bad day.

Never ceases to amaze me how perfectly people chose their message board handles - errand boy............

Ever wonder why no one likes you around here? It's because you are a spineless little trupe. Nothing worse than a guy like you with a hand gun.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 09:22 PM   #77
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAT View Post
u

....Nice find E. I never realized stoner boy joined the Atlas & Socal club so long ago.
Two fine people I am glad to be mentioned with and you can add TGN to the list too / unlike you diaper boy.

Go play with errand boy you two make a fine pair. Too bad The Rev won't let you into his club I know how much you both long for it.
Old 12-18-2012, 09:23 PM   #78
errand
Ring of Famer

Forgot more than you'll ever know

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
Like I said earlier. Imagine if we'd stuck with old best chance to win Kyle through 12 weeks last year then had Tim come light a fire for two or three games. Not sure Fox would've survived it. To his credit Fox was able to admit his mistake early enough to save a season. Rex rode the Jets into the turf because he couldn't admit that Dirty Sanchez was a mistake.
I think Fox would have made it through for the fact that Elway hired him....and given Elway was never enamored with Tebow in the first place.

Since we have the benefit of hindsight, the events that have happened since the end of last season show that Elway was going to get another QB regardless if Kyle played well or not....and regardless if Tebow played well or not.

Ends up neither performed well enough to Elway's liking....and he made the right choice for the franchise regardless of how classless some clowns on here think it was.
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 09:27 PM   #79
wolf754life
Anti Homer Board Director

Sunshine and Rainbows Fanboys

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Jack Del erious

baja flaming away as usual
wolf754life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 09:31 PM   #80
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Quote:

If the Bronco's dump Tebow because they have an old, injured HOA QB for a few years at best I will dump the Broncos as my favorite team of 41 years.

Tebow has earned his shot. If he doesn't get it F the Bronco organization. I don't want to be a fan of a classless organization. There is already too many classless persons playing the sport.

Damn, you're like Dr. Quinn, Medicine woman
maven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 09:32 PM   #81
errand
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Two fine people I am glad to be mentioned with and you can add TGN to the list too / unlike you diaper boy.

Go play with errand boy you two make a fine pair. Too bad The Rev won't let you into his club I know how much you both long for it.
Look clown, you wrote what you wrote...those weren't my words, they were your words.

It's one thing to blast a player, but you put a player before the franchise....you trashed the Broncos organization because you were butt hurt about a decision that has us on the potential verge of another Lombardi trophy. Now you want everyone to forget that you said what you said....sorry bud, you don't get a pass from me. I will call you out on it every ****ing time.

as for the Rev....who the **** cares about him?
Old 12-18-2012, 09:36 PM   #82
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Please sell your guns you are too spineless to be trusted with them.
Old 12-18-2012, 09:40 PM   #83
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:

I just read through about 20 pages and there's a lot of fail by a lot of posters. However, my posts were pretty rock solid for the most part. Kudos to me, I must say.
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 09:40 PM   #84
errand
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Yup That's that's me the Bronco hater - sums up my 40 years of Bronco fandom perfectly. Yes sir that one post says it all.

Please post that another 100 times, I don't think the other posters have seen enough of that yet.

You are that whiney tattle tale kid everyone likes to pick on when they are having a bad day.

Never ceases to amaze me how perfectly people chose their message board handles - errand boy............

Ever wonder why no one likes you around here? It's because you are a spineless little trupe. Nothing worse than a guy like you with a hand gun.
you whined like a little b**** because the Broncos were going to sign Manning and dump your boy Tebow...

You were a butt hurt nut hugger and now you're pissed that you're being called out on it. you said **** the Broncos....you said they were a classless organization.
Old 12-18-2012, 09:43 PM   #85
errand
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Please sell your guns you are too spineless to be trusted with them.
spineless? you still follow the team you called classless...the team you said "F you" to.....because you were a little whiny b****...

You can't even keep your own word to walk....what a ****ing p***Y.
Old 12-18-2012, 09:44 PM   #86
Taco John
24/7 Broncos

All Hail King Midas

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
New York Jets quarterback Tim Tebow reportedly will request to be traded or released after the season.
The move is expected if backup quarterback Greg McElroy starts the final two games of the season for the Jets, the New York Daily News reported Tuesday, citing sources.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/report-...0863--nfl.html
This is completely believable. Tebow was upset during the Manning courtship and was going to ask for a trade whether we landed Manning or not. The guy isn't willing to put in the time. He wants a job handed to him. He thinks he's earned it.

I've been a fan and supporter of his, but this "trade me if things don't go my way" act is wearing pretty thin.
Taco John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 09:44 PM   #87
Taco John
24/7 Broncos

All Hail King Midas

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

Also this episode shows what a great decision-maker John Elway was. Even in the face of fan pressure, Elway held it together and made the right call. I don't know that we could ask for a better head man given the results we've seen in two short years. I'd like to know who could have done better.
Old 12-18-2012, 09:45 PM   #88
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Quote:

I have to give you credit for finding all this ****. You're like the Sherlock Holmes of this board.
Old 12-18-2012, 09:49 PM   #89
errand
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
I just read through about 20 pages and there's a lot of fail by a lot of posters. However, my posts were pretty rock solid for the most part. Kudos to me, I must say.
As were mine, if I say so myself. I recall another thread before Manning decided on the Broncos where I suggested that it was possible the Broncos could sign Manning and trade Tebow.....and of course the usual suspects laughed at that notion.
Old 12-18-2012, 09:52 PM   #90
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John View Post
This is completely believable. Tebow was upset during the Manning courtship and was going to ask for a trade whether we landed Manning or not. The guy isn't willing to put in the time. He wants a job handed to him. He thinks he's earned it.

I've been a fan and supporter of his, but this "trade me if things don't go my way" act is wearing pretty thin.
Lolz. Yeah he doesn't "put in the time" like Kyle Orton or Mark Sanchez.

Every QB who's worth a damn in the league is driven to be a starter. Tell me which one you think would be happy riding the bench on a team that doesn't want him to start? Guess Kurt Warner was a total douche for leaving New York once Eli came in.
Old 12-18-2012, 09:57 PM   #91
troyjbath
Probably Drunk

Long time lurker

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

I thought all the Tebow nuthugging and hating was a thing of the past. I feel dumber for reading the last two pages of this thread. Members flaming each other over a guy who hasn't been on the team all season....as a matter of fact, he's barely seen the field with his new team. Move on!
troyjbath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 09:59 PM   #92
Taco John
24/7 Broncos

All Hail King Midas

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

Quote:

Every QB who's worth a damn in the league is driven to be a starter. Tell me which one you think would be happy riding the bench on a team that doesn't want him to start? Guess Kurt Warner was a total douche for leaving New York once Eli came in.

I'm not going to convince the Tebow acolytes of anything, so there's no point in trying. What I *do* hope is that Clown McDaniels gets a job with the Chiefs or Browns or some other AFC team and Tebow gets traded his direction. Not that I wish McDaniels on Tebow - but he's the only one who believes that the guy is worth pushing "all-in" on. I'd love to see where that experiment leads.
Old 12-18-2012, 10:00 PM   #93
errand
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by maven View Post
I have to give you credit for finding all this ****. You're like the Sherlock Holmes of this board.
I have a pretty decent memory....people b****ing about certain players doesn't bother me as much as when they trash the entire team.

Baja is just pissed a post he thought would be buried deep in a 5,000 post thread would never come back to bite him in the ass when he calls other posters classless for thinking Tebow isn't that good of a QB...but yet he called the entire organization classless because they were going to get rid of Tebow....

that alone is the epitome of a Tebow nuthugger
Old 12-18-2012, 10:01 PM   #94
Taco John
24/7 Broncos

All Hail King Midas

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by troyjbath View Post
I thought all the Tebow nuthugging and hating was a thing of the past. I feel dumber for reading the last two pages of this thread. Members flaming each other over a guy who hasn't been on the team all season....as a matter of fact, he's barely seen the field with his new team. Move on!
I love seeing a half-decade lurker come in and blast fools! ahahahaha!

Nicely said, old-timer... Nicely said.
Old 12-18-2012, 10:02 PM   #95
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
Originally Posted by troyjbath View Post
Best part is the President of the 2011 Neckbeard Fan Club repeatedly digging up others' posts to prove they might've maybe been wrong once.
Old 12-18-2012, 10:04 PM   #96
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Quote:

Since you are a defender of the Tebow, what is your ideal situation going forward in regards to the Tebow? What do you recommend?
Old 12-18-2012, 10:05 PM   #97
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John View Post
I'm not going to convince the Tebow acolytes of anything, so there's no point in trying. What I *do* hope is that Clown McDaniels gets a job with the Chiefs or Browns or some other AFC team and Tebow gets traded his direction. Not that I wish McDaniels on Tebow - but he's the only one who believes that the guy is worth pushing "all-in" on. I'd love to see where that experiment leads.
No. Instead you're going to find fault in him for doing what virtually anyone else in that situation would do.
Old 12-18-2012, 10:06 PM   #98
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
Originally Posted by maven View Post
Since you are a defender of the Tebow, what is your ideal situation going forward in regards to the Tebow? What do you recommend?
Gotta be JAX or bust at this point I'd think.
Old 12-18-2012, 10:07 PM   #99
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

poor Tebow, i feel bad for the guy , he is a very nice guy but nice does not make a great good QB. skills do ,question is does he have any skills that can be coached ?
he can lift weights til his arms look like hulk hogan but its QB skills that are needed to be a QB duh.
again as a person i like him, as a QB he needs alot of work it seems
DAN_BRONCO_FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 10:13 PM   #100
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Quote:
Gotta be JAX or bust at this point I'd think.
Thinking of teams out there, Jax is definitely one of the destinations. Young QB who hasn't cut it, Henne a backup for life. KC could also be one. If he's willing to sit New England could be a place because of Josh.

If he can't get the chance to fully compete for a starting QB position, I think the CFL could do him some good because he needs to play. Not punt protection, not come in for a series and then gone.