The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2012, 03:07 PM   #26
rbackfactory80
Ring of Famer
 
rbackfactory80's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: New York
Posts: 4,542
Default

NE England wins tonight and no doubt they beat San Fran next week. Lock up the 2 for them if they win.
rbackfactory80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 03:11 PM   #27
Mountain Bronco
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: The Mountains
Posts: 1,650
Default

Routing for Houston, because I think we can win at Houston, not so sure about at NE, but have a feeling that Houston gets smoked. Hopefully it is a physical game that wears down both teams though and exposes flaws we can exploit in both teams.
Mountain Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 03:19 PM   #28
DenverBroncosJM
Post here Vine
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: California
Posts: 1,115
Default

That week off is huge. I hope Houston wins
DenverBroncosJM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 03:24 PM   #29
canadianbroncosfan
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

It all depends which Houston shows up.

If it's the Texans that let the Packers rape em and let the Jags put up 37 and take em to OT, they are ****ED!!

If it's the Texans that showed up against the Broncos and Ratbirds, then this is quite easily a winnable game for them.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 04:32 PM   #30
baja
Elite Sissie
 
baja's Avatar
 
Because

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 59,723

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies
Default

INACTIVES;


http://www.nfl.com/inactives
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 04:42 PM   #31
spiralism
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

I find it very hard to see Houston actually winning this. Good matchup for NE, they're at home and Brady plays second fiddle to nobody there. He'll have a chip on his shoulder and will be desperate to show up the no.1 seed.

I actually think SF could be the one that causes more problems. Opportunistic defence that doesn't give up big plays and brings pressure very effectively with four - he HATES that. They'd run the ball well too and keep him on the bench.

Last edited by spiralism; 12-10-2012 at 04:44 PM..
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 04:47 PM   #32
baja
Elite Sissie
 
baja's Avatar
 
Because

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 59,723

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiralism View Post
I find it very hard to see Houston actually winning this. Good matchup for NE, they're at home and Brady plays second fiddle to nobody there. He'll have a chip on his shoulder and will be desperate to show up the no.1 seed.

I actually think SF could be the one that causes more problems. Opportunistic defence that doesn't give up big plays and brings pressure very effectively with four - he HATES that. They'd run the ball well too and keep him on the bench.
His wife just had a baby on Wednesday so he has not been focused on preparing for this game and I doubt he has had much sleep.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 04:59 PM   #33
spiralism
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
His wife just had a baby on Wednesday so he has not been focused on preparing for this game and I doubt he has had much sleep.
Interesting, didn't know this..These things are funny though, it would be like that prettyboy prick to go out and have a 6 TD performance off the back of that either
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:05 PM   #34
rbackfactory80
Ring of Famer
 
rbackfactory80's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: New York
Posts: 4,542
Default

I think Houston jumps out to a nice early lead that dwindles away with the Pats taking over sometime during the fourth. Houston isn't ready for a game this big.
rbackfactory80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:06 PM   #35
go_broncos
Ring of Famer
 
49 SB Champs Denver Broncos

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 5,706

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rod Smith
Default

Why even bother watching this game
NE will win..
go_broncos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:06 PM   #36
DomCasual
This one's for Pat!
 
DomCasual's Avatar
 
Shameless Homer

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: SLC, UT
Posts: 13,759

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiralism View Post
Interesting, didn't know this..These things are funny though, it would be like that one-of-the-greatest-of-all-time QB to go out and have a 6 TD performance off the back of that either
FIFY
DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:08 PM   #37
baja
Elite Sissie
 
baja's Avatar
 
Because

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 59,723

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by go_broncos View Post
Why even bother watching this game
NE will win..
Why even bother living life we are all going to die anyway
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:11 PM   #38
Hulamau
Polynesian Paralysis
 
Hulamau's Avatar
 
In the Pocket

Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Hulaville and Sedona
Posts: 9,042

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

Last minute fantasy vote guys, on three FF teams I got both Owen Daniels going against Pats PAss D that has given up 2nd most FF points this season at home to opposing tight ends and in particularly the Pats D is vulnerable to two TE formations but without Graham at TE the Texans may be limited at effective two TE sets?... OR do I start Aaron Hernandez who I also have on three teams playing at home against the Texans pass D that has been more porous of late and Hernandez is looking a bit healthier again??

Who do I start Ive got to pick in 15 minutes max.

Last edited by Hulamau; 12-10-2012 at 05:13 PM..
Hulamau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:13 PM   #39
Archer81
Optimum Homo
 
Archer81's Avatar
 
Tactical Neck.

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 22,557
Default

I really hate ESPN. Everyone has a nickname. Just get to the game already...FFS...


Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:14 PM   #40
Hulamau
Polynesian Paralysis
 
Hulamau's Avatar
 
In the Pocket

Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Hulaville and Sedona
Posts: 9,042

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Why even bother living life we are all going to die anyway
Aint that the truth Baja! While waste a perfectly good party?!
Hulamau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:17 PM   #41
Archer81
Optimum Homo
 
Archer81's Avatar
 
Tactical Neck.

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 22,557
Default

Apparently Andre Johnson "just emerged" as an elite WR. Thanks for that nugget, Cris Carter.


Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:17 PM   #42
canadianbroncosfan
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulamau View Post
Last minute fantasy vote guys, on three FF teams I got both Owen Daniels going against Pats PAss D that has given up 2nd most FF points this season at home to opposing tight ends and in particularly the Pats D is vulnerable to two TE formations but without Graham at TE the Texans may be limited at effective two TE sets?... OR do I start Aaron Hernandez who I also have on three teams playing at home against the Texans pass D that has been more porous of late and Hernandez is looking a bit healthier again??

Who do I start Ive got to pick in 15 minutes max.
Hernandez hands down.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:23 PM   #43
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!
 
gunns's Avatar
 
Defense, defense, defense

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Always Hoping
Posts: 12,539

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain Bronco View Post
Routing for Houston, because I think we can win at Houston, not so sure about at NE, but have a feeling that Houston gets smoked. Hopefully it is a physical game that wears down both teams though and exposes flaws we can exploit in both teams.
I feel opposite. Houston scares me, they are more well rounded. I think we can beat NE. The win off the stupidity of the opposing team, and struggle against good defenses.
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:24 PM   #44
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer
 
Tombstone RJ's Avatar
 
Old School

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: In the Tetons!
Posts: 22,039

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams
Default

would love to see Kubiak's Bronco's South destroy the pats...
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:30 PM   #45
UberBroncoMan
Your Local Nostradamus
 
UberBroncoMan's Avatar
 
2013... the year of Sci-Fi!

Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 7,853

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Duck Nacho
Default

I want more than anything to see the Texans ass **** the Pats. My gut says the Pats win out though.
UberBroncoMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:31 PM   #46
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer
 
Tombstone RJ's Avatar
 
Old School

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: In the Tetons!
Posts: 22,039

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams
Default

can the MNF intro be any more ghey?
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:32 PM   #47
HAT
I think, therefore I ham.
 
HAT's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 5,772

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Adam Weber
Default

Go Pats!!!

Let's get 1 step closer to Broncos having HFA.
HAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:33 PM   #48
Archer81
Optimum Homo
 
Archer81's Avatar
 
Tactical Neck.

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 22,557
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAT View Post
Go Pats!!!

Let's get 1 step closer to Broncos having HFA.

Sarcasm?


Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:34 PM   #49
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer
 
Tombstone RJ's Avatar
 
Old School

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: In the Tetons!
Posts: 22,039

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams
Default

I bet tom terrific really liked that intro...
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:34 PM   #50
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer
 
Dr. Broncenstein's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Sterile Fields
Posts: 13,559

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy
Default

Gruden rules. Love that guy on MNF.
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:34 PM.


Denver Broncos