The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 12-10-2012, 10:32 PM   #451
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action View Post
No, that's not possible. Only McDaniels has an ego, no one else.

You know let's disregard the fact that Nolan hasn't been able to stay anywhere.
Man you sure are going out of your way to defend McD tonight.
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:35 PM   #452
HAT
I think, therefore I ham.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Adam Weber

Action pretty much just secured a top 5 spot in OM history...

Slap
Errand
HAT
Gonzolays
Action
HAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:40 PM   #453
swaiy

Quote:
No his plan was to work with Cutler, but as Denver fans whom are just a 6/10 soon found out, mopey Jay is a diva.

Not all HC's choose their staff... ala Houston? I mean we can sit and say the HC gets to choose this person or that, but at the end of the day it should be a team of people making decisions unless you are already proven. (Belichick/John Fox etc)

Another example is Pittsburgh... there was much speculation as to who wanted Haley hired and it was reported that Rooney was the person who wanted Ariens out. See if you actually did your own research or actually know other NFL teams operate, you would probably stop with generalities.

On top of all this, McDaniels was such a young HC with no HC experience, Broncos did him no favors with giving him no foundation to work on. They brought in a 32 year old coach expecting him to revive the whole God damn organization with no help.

What are you talking about? Are you telling me you'd still want Marshall and Cutler here?

He didn't set the franchise back, we won the division and won a playoff game just a year after he left, more than we ever accomplished with Shanny in the 2000+ decade.

Shanny left the Broncos with a pile of horse **** and McDaniels had to take the heat for cleaning it up.

It had to be done which is why we are here, but if Elway took over when McDaniels did, who knows what could have happened.

Things are fine and dandy around here until we drop a game because Mike McCoy can't fix his play calling.
He chose his staff. The **** does that have to do with anything else. I dont need to research amything because everyone with the exception of you saw it. He ****ing sucked and here you are making every excuse to refute it. It is pathetic lmao.
Old 12-10-2012, 10:41 PM   #454
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Houston did tonight what I say very often. Against good teams, it's hard to win, you can't help them out by making mistakes often. The Texans were full of mistakes tonight. Yes, I know, the Texans had quite a few injuries on defense but none the less, you can't make mistakes as often as they did. The Broncos made alot of mistakes early against the Patsies and they stopped the bleeding and came on strong in the 2nd half. I love to argue without those few early mistakes, the Broncos could have dominated the Patriots. Because we sure dominated them in that 2nd half. I saw nothing like that from the Texans. The Texans these past few weeks have been eeking out some wins. That to me was a sign they were struggling and it caught up with them. Ravens I see the same thing.

Broncos and NE will be in the AFC championship. Calling it now. Even if the Texans hold the #1 seed, I don't see them beating us or the Pats, even at home.

I wonder if HAT is going to root for the Pats next week against the 49'ers, lol.

Last edited by ZONA; 12-10-2012 at 10:44 PM..
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:42 PM   #455
swaiy

Just to reiterate, McDaniels ****ing sucked.
Old 12-10-2012, 10:44 PM   #456
Action

Quote:
Originally Posted by swaiy View Post
He chose his staff. The **** does that have to do with anything else. I dont need to research amything because everyone with the exception of you saw it. He ****ing sucked and here you are making every excuse to refute it. It is pathetic lmao.
Even tho I've already said in this thread that he obviously failed here?

You're not refuting anything I'm saying, the points I'm making are sound.

I know he picked a ****ty staff outside of a few position coaches... that was one of his mistakes... however he was ****ing 32 with little experience, the BRONCOS as an organization ****ed up by not giving him any support or a real GM.

It's like, you people can't dig deeper than that... your mental capacity is just filled when you've made your decision on who to hate/love. Kind of like the whole Knowshon Moreno scenario or Peyton Hillis.
Old 12-10-2012, 10:45 PM   #457
Aftermath
Creep

Broncos | Flyers | Tigers

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Eric Decker

Quote:
Ok NE just dropped 42 on an elite defense, my Josh McDaniels sentiments are not longer exaggerated.
lol wut? Not even close to an elite defense.
Aftermath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:45 PM   #458
Action

Quote:
Originally Posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
Man you sure are going out of your way to defend McD tonight.
Yeah - I am just a bit. Just as people go out their way to point and laugh when St. Louis was struggling for obvious reasons.
Old 12-10-2012, 10:48 PM   #459
Action

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftermath View Post
lol wut? Not even close to an elite defense.
Not even close?

Let's see

Prior to tonight they were

6th in total yards
4th in PPG (18.4, NE doubled this and SOME)
2nd in rush yards per game
5th in sacks

Houston is 11-2, just to let you know... and they were tagged as the most balanced team in the NFL...

Last edited by Action; 12-10-2012 at 10:54 PM..
Old 12-10-2012, 10:53 PM   #460
HAT

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Adam Weber

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONA View Post
I wonder if HAT is going to root for the Pats next week against the 49'ers, lol.
Did you break into Baja's hippie stash?

I always root for what is best for the Denver Broncos.

Go Denver....go 9ers....go Indy....go **** yourself.

Old 12-10-2012, 10:54 PM   #461
swaiy

Quote:

I know he picked a ****ty staff outside of a few position coaches... that was one of his mistakes... however he was ****ing 32 with little experience, the BRONCOS as an organization ****ed up by not giving him any support or a real GM.

It's like, you people can't dig deeper than that... your mental capacity is just filled when you've made your decision on who to hate/love. Kind of like the whole Knowshon Moreno scenario or Peyton Hillis.
Of course Im not refuting anything because I agreed with what you were saying. Are you ****ing snorting bath salts? Lmao. You just assumed I was piling on like everyone else because I "hate" him. I never said he couldnt be a successful coach somewhere else, or that he would suck without Brady yet you lumped me in with that crowd.

I already said the guy knew his stuff as far as offenses go. His play calling and play designs are awesome. I just think he ****ing sucked as a coach. The Broncos FO should have helped him more than they did but, they didnt. The only thing I didnt agree with you about was that you trying to make it seem like none of it was his fault.

Also, I like both Hillis and Moreno, so where do I fit in on that debate?
Old 12-10-2012, 10:55 PM   #462
HAT

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Adam Weber

Quote:
Just to reiterate, McDaniels ****ing sucked.
4 games worse than Shanny over the same span...

lol
Old 12-10-2012, 10:57 PM   #463
Action

Quote:
Of course Im not refuting anything because I agreed with what you were saying. Are you ****ing snorting bath salts? Lmao. You just assumed I was piling on like everyone else because I "hate" him. I never said he couldnt be a successful coach somewhere else, or that he would suck without Brady yet you lumped me in with that crowd.

I already said the guy knew his stuff as far as offenses go. His play calling and play designs are awesome. I just think he ****ing sucked as a coach. The Broncos FO should have helped him more than they did but, they didnt. The only thing I didnt agree with you about was that you trying to make it seem like none of it was his fault.

Also, I like both Hillis and Moreno, so where do I fit in on that debate?
A lot were his fault, faults that any young coach would be expected to make with no help.

And why yes, bath salts are a helluva drug.
Old 12-10-2012, 11:01 PM   #464
swaiy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAT View Post
4 games worse than Shanny over the same span...

lol
With the exception of the Super Bowls, Shanny ****ing sucked too. I looked forward to him being fired after all the mediocre seasons. Hell, I will admit I was excited at the prospect of McDaniels but, it didnt work out.

And you had to go there with Shanny. Might as well have this thread deleted before lonestar gets here.
Old 12-10-2012, 11:04 PM   #465
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAT View Post
Did you break into Baja's hippie stash?

I always root for what is best for the Denver Broncos.

Go Denver....go 9ers....go Indy....go **** yourself.

What?

my stash?

damn I dozed off.....
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 11:10 PM   #466
Nwp-Apap

Action raising some good points in this thread. People need to understand that just because McDaniels had limited success here, doesn't mean everything he did here, in Foxboro, is doing there, and will do wherever else, is bad.
Old 12-10-2012, 11:20 PM   #467
HAT

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Adam Weber

Quote:
With the exception of the Super Bowls, Shanny ****ing sucked too. I looked forward to him being fired after all the mediocre seasons. Hell, I will admit I was excited at the prospect of McDaniels but, it didnt work out.

And you had to go there with Shanny. Might as well have this thread deleted before lonestar gets here.
Then we're all good. You will never see me go all crazy like lone star & his tanahan rants.

Mikey was awesome in the 90s and I don't blame him for the game passing him by. It is what it is.

My point was you either think Shanny sucked hard or Cutler sucked hard....

32 year old McD was a whopping 4 games worse as a rookie HC with KO than Shanny was as a "HoF coach" with a "pro bowl" QB
Old 12-11-2012, 01:36 AM   #468
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board

Quote:

MDummy had nothing to do with tonights score, burn that in your brain.

The pats never missed the fool while he was gone.

He is a little dictator that is lucky to have McHoody watchin out for him.
Jetmeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 03:31 AM   #469
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Cushing was a huge loss for the Texans and the RT is 3rd string. Throw in their cb has hamstring problems this isn't the same Texan team.

No QB in the playoffs last year...

Texans have had some tough luck.
maven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 05:53 AM   #470
2KBack
Rumblin' Bumblin'

Cake is delicious

Quote:
Not even close?

Let's see

Prior to tonight they were

6th in total yards
4th in PPG (18.4, NE doubled this and SOME)
2nd in rush yards per game
5th in sacks

Houston is 11-2, just to let you know... and they were tagged as the most balanced team in the NFL...
They're giving up 30 points per game over the last 4 games. They have feasted on mediocre/bad offenses all year. Every decent offense has put up points on them (and of course the 37 spot Jacksonville put up 2 weeks ago).
2KBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 06:28 AM   #471
Jesterhole
Ring of Famer

Ridin' the McFailboat...

The game in a nutshell. (from reddit)

Jesterhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:38 AM   #472
Mountain Bronco
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain Bronco View Post
Routing for Houston, because I think we can win at Houston, not so sure about at NE, but have a feeling that Houston gets smoked. Hopefully it is a physical game that wears down both teams though and exposes flaws we can exploit in both teams.
Yep, Houston got smoked. Damn, Kubiak went back to being the Kubiak of old and had no adjustments for NE at all.
Mountain Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:56 AM   #473
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!

THE GREATEST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain Bronco View Post
Yep, Houston got smoked. Damn, Kubiak went back to being the Kubiak of old and had no adjustments for NE at all.

Last night was like watching the Jake Plummer lead Broncos.
bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote