The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 12-10-2012, 08:35 PM   #426
crush17
orange & blue

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thanks Champ!

I hate the stupid Patriots.
crush17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:36 PM   #427
cabronco
Broncos & LA Kings fan

PFM / Kopitar

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Superbowl Bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratboy View Post
(at) NE is the only team I am worried about playing.
I agree, as they continue to get the bounces their way, and the ref calls too. That will be a tall order. They are tough enough to beat w/o the calls. But we can beat them.
cabronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:37 PM   #428
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!

THE GREATEST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action View Post
So do you guys go around saying let's see what Coughlin does without Eli or what Sean Payton does without Brees (or vice versa) or what McArthy does without Rodgers.. Or what Shanny does without El way.. Or what Spoelstra does without LeBron etc...

Or do you finally realize how stupid that ****ing logic is?
the patriots did just fine without little joshy. kindly go blow boy wonder somwhere else.
bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:37 PM   #429
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
I'm right here and if you scroll back you'd see "I ain't scared" ha!

I should make a poll on who's scared

I know the players aren't
I don't really care who's scared. Only who wins.
Old 12-10-2012, 08:38 PM   #430
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
I don't really care who's scared. Only who wins.
I'm confident we will. And if we did? Will prep the team real good for the SB
Old 12-10-2012, 08:38 PM   #431
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Defense, defense, defense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabronco View Post
I agree, as they continue to get the bounces their way, and the ref calls too. That will be a tall order. They are tough enough to beat w/o the calls. But we can beat them.
I think we can too. But I'd much rather play them in Denver.
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:38 PM   #432
swaiy

Quote:
So do you guys go around saying let's see what Coughlin does without Eli or what Sean Payton does without Brees (or vice versa) or what McArthy does without Rodgers.. Or what Shanny does without El way.. Or what Spoelstra does without LeBron etc...

Or do you finally realize how stupid that ****ing logic is?
How long you guys been dating?
Old 12-10-2012, 08:38 PM   #433
Action

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco militia View Post
the best coaches adjust to their talent. That's something josh mcdaniels failed to do that with the broncos and rams.
Rams had NO TALENT... you can't be saying that with no actual knowledge of what was going on. All their players got injured and they by far led the league in drops. He's the OC not the HC. IF you even watched one of their games you wouldn't be spitting that generality.

I guess putting Orton in the position to throw for 3,800 yards 21 TDs and 12 Ints with an 87 QB rating isn't adjusting to talent... along with the next season of 13 games 3653 yards 20 TDs 9 ints with a 87.5 QB rating isn't adjusting to talent.

The problem was, Broncos had no DC and Broncos let him hire Wink as the DC. If you want to hate McDaniels for that, go ahead but you can't say he will fail as a HC because he can't choose a DC... that's generally the GM/Owners JOB.

People forget he had to work with Kyle Orton... KYLE ORTON a BACK UP QB.
Old 12-10-2012, 08:40 PM   #434
Action

Quote:
the patriots did just fine without little joshy. kindly go blow boy wonder somwhere else.
Yeah and that's a testament to the HC having OC's on deck along with a offensive roster with weapons.

However, Patriots are BETTER this year with Josh McDaniels along with LESS explosiveness on offense.
Old 12-10-2012, 08:40 PM   #435
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Awesome instead of us controlling our own destiny at the number 2 spot we now have to pray two other teams lose
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:42 PM   #436
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!

THE GREATEST

Quote:
Rams had NO TALENT... you can't be saying that with no actual knowledge of what was going on. All their players got injured and they by far led the league in drops. He's the OC not the HC. IF you even watched one of their games you wouldn't be spitting that generality.

I guess putting Orton in the position to throw for 3,800 yards 21 TDs and 12 Ints with an 87 QB rating isn't adjusting to talent... along with the next season of 13 games 3653 yards 20 TDs 9 ints with a 87.5 QB rating isn't adjusting to talent.

The problem was, Broncos had no DC and Broncos let him hire Wink as the DC. If you want to hate McDaniels for that, go ahead but you can't say he will fail as a HC because he can't choose a DC... that's generally the GM/Owners JOB.

josh mcdaniels was a failure in denver, you could tell when pat bowlen fired him.

Old 12-10-2012, 08:43 PM   #437
Action

The Patriots are averaging 42.5 PPG over their last 6 games... that's ****ing over a 1/3 of their season...

Let that marinate in your emotional brains for second and let it full even more hatred for you to blow out some BS that makes absolutely no God damn sense
Old 12-10-2012, 08:44 PM   #438
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!

THE GREATEST

Quote:
Yeah and that's a testament to the HC having OC's on deck along with a offensive roster with weapons.

However, Patriots are BETTER this year with Josh McDaniels along with LESS explosiveness on offense.
the pats reloaded their offense this year...what the ****?
Old 12-10-2012, 08:45 PM   #439
Action

Quote:
josh mcdaniels was a failure in denver, you could tell when pat bowlen fired him.

Not sure who is arguing that he wasn't a failure...
Old 12-10-2012, 08:46 PM   #440
Action

Quote:
the pats reloaded their offense this year...what the ****?
Pats top 2 offensive weapons haven't been on the field this year at the same time... if they have maybe for a a quarter or 2.

Their best offensive player is out for the year... this happeend weeks ago while Hernandez was nursing himself and whom obviously is still injured.

Let's add this to some lingering injuries they have on their offensive line.

Not saying they aren't loaded (let's be honest they don't have the scariest WR corps)... they just aren't as loaded as last year.
Old 12-10-2012, 08:47 PM   #441
troyjbath
Probably Drunk

Long time lurker

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

SF better eat their wheaties next Sunday.
troyjbath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:47 PM   #442
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Since when is it the owners job to pick the DC that the HC gets to work with Hey I'm sorry you hate this guy coach but, I'm going to force you to work with him. Oh you wanted to run a 3-4? Well screw you I want a 4-3.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:51 PM   #443
swaiy

Quote:

I don't think anyone forgot he worked with Orton. He didnt HAVE to. That was his plan. Also, why is not the HC that chooses his staff? Unless he works for the Dallas Cowboys, he had that choice. The main complaint was that he had too much power for a rookie HC.

And if adjusting to the talent on your roster is completely gutting it of any talent for no reason that anyone can understand, to put in mediocre guys, then yeah he is a good coach. -______-

Also, why do you think you will convince anyone here that McDaniels is this awesome guy when he set this franchise back the way he did? He may know offense but he sure as **** didnt know everything else that went alomng with being a coach.
Old 12-10-2012, 08:51 PM   #444
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!

THE GREATEST

I hate the pats, but they are the best team in the AFC. The broncos mach up evenly at QB and probably have a better defense. But that all goes out the window when you match Foxball vs Belicheat. The Broncos game plan will be obsolete before the game even starts.
Old 12-10-2012, 08:54 PM   #445
baja
Pat Bowlen

The best owner ever

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chase Vaughn

There is talk the Nolan quit because he could abide the micro management from the kid. Now Nolan 'the suit' is know for his insufferable ego so what is not clear is who failed whom.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 09:00 PM   #446
baja
Pat Bowlen

The best owner ever

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chase Vaughn

Quote:
I hate the pats, but they are the best team in the AFC. The broncos mach up evenly at QB and probably have a better defense. But that all goes out the window when you match Foxball vs Belicheat. The Broncos game plan will be obsolete before the game even starts.
Unfortunatelly this is true.

I am hoping Manning can audible his way around that
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 09:10 PM   #447
NFLBRONCO
Ring of Famer

Go Nuggets Go Lakers

Quote:
Yep

They are the best at exposing our weaknesses on D.
NFLBRONCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 09:25 PM   #448
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Houston had the right idea, run the ball. However, between the refs insuring NE gets an unfair advantage and an early INT, their game plan went to hell.

Manning needs to run the no huddle and run the ball outside the tackles. No huddle and run, no huddle and run, no huddle and run until Wilfork is puking his brains out because he's dog tired.
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 09:28 PM   #449
Action

Quote:
Originally Posted by swaiy View Post
I don't think anyone forgot he worked with Orton. He didnt HAVE to. That was his plan. Also, why is not the HC that chooses his staff? Unless he works for the Dallas Cowboys, he had that choice. The main complaint was that he had too much power for a rookie HC.
No his plan was to work with Cutler, but as Denver fans whom are just a 6/10 soon found out, mopey Jay is a diva.

Not all HC's choose their staff... ala Houston? I mean we can sit and say the HC gets to choose this person or that, but at the end of the day it should be a team of people making decisions unless you are already proven. (Belichick/John Fox etc)

Another example is Pittsburgh... there was much speculation as to who wanted Haley hired and it was reported that Rooney was the person who wanted Ariens out. See if you actually did your own research or actually know other NFL teams operate, you would probably stop with generalities.

On top of all this, McDaniels was such a young HC with no HC experience, Broncos did him no favors with giving him no foundation to work on. They brought in a 32 year old coach expecting him to revive the whole God damn organization with no help.

Quote:
And if adjusting to the talent on your roster is completely gutting it of any talent for no reason that anyone can understand, to put in mediocre guys, then yeah he is a good coach. -______-
What are you talking about? Are you telling me you'd still want Marshall and Cutler here?

Quote:
Also, why do you think you will convince anyone here that McDaniels is this awesome guy when he set this franchise back the way he did? He may know offense but he sure as **** didnt know everything else that went alomng with being a coach.
He didn't set the franchise back, we won the division and won a playoff game just a year after he left, more than we ever accomplished with Shanny in the 2000+ decade.

Shanny left the Broncos with a pile of horse **** and McDaniels had to take the heat for cleaning it up.

It had to be done which is why we are here, but if Elway took over when McDaniels did, who knows what could have happened.

Things are fine and dandy around here until we drop a game because Mike McCoy can't fix his play calling.

Last edited by Action; 12-10-2012 at 09:30 PM..
Old 12-10-2012, 09:31 PM   #450
Action

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
There is talk the Nolan quit because he could abide the micro management from the kid. Now Nolan 'the suit' is know for his insufferable ego so what is not clear is who failed whom.
No, that's not possible. Only McDaniels has an ego, no one else.

You know let's disregard the fact that Nolan hasn't been able to stay anywhere.