The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2012, 01:14 PM   #201
lolcopter
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

I would bench lynch against SF over t-rich for sure

I currently am starting SF d/st @ SEA, but strongly considering NYG @ balt



Edit: nvm lynch has been on a tear lately
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 01:35 PM   #202
SoDak Bronco
Lace em' up and lets go!!
 
SoDak Bronco's Avatar
 
Von Miller aka QB Killa

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: South Dakota
Posts: 4,226

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Robert Ayers
Default

Won by 4 pts after he had Shonn Green in tr game, pumped I made the
Championship, hoping Gronk plays this week!
SoDak Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 02:11 PM   #203
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera
 
cutthemdown's Avatar
 
Zimm to HOF

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Long Beach
Posts: 36,916
Default

I lost 107-111 Oh well see ya next yr.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 03:20 PM   #204
broncos-rock
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 1,307
Default

Need a defense for the championship.....I have cinci and they are playing Pittsburgh. Available are giants, chargers, Falcons, or redskins. Any advice?
broncos-rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 04:37 PM   #205
Aftermath
Creep
 
Aftermath's Avatar
 
Broncos | Flyers | Tigers

Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: The Dirty Glove
Posts: 844

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Eric Decker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncos-rock View Post
Need a defense for the championship.....I have cinci and they are playing Pittsburgh. Available are giants, chargers, Falcons, or redskins. Any advice?
I like Carolina/Miami/ and Indy just cuz they are playing the Queefs!
Aftermath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 04:39 PM   #206
Aftermath
Creep
 
Aftermath's Avatar
 
Broncos | Flyers | Tigers

Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: The Dirty Glove
Posts: 844

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Eric Decker
Default

Hell, SD or NYJ will probably be good as well. Both their offenses are atrocious.
Aftermath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 07:22 PM   #207
Broncobiv
Tee many martoonis
 
Broncobiv's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 2,691
Default

1 PPR, 1 point 10 yards, 6 points TD

For the past couple of weeks, my decision has been between Moreno and Decker. This week, with both playing so well and going against the Browns at home, I'm starting them both.

But this means I need to bench one of my former starters. So, who would you start between:

Trent Richardson @ DEN (would never think about benching him, but Denver's D is stout and he is not getting good yardage lately...TD's have been plentiful, however).
Reggie Wayne @ KC (usually a very good PPR play but has only averaged 4 catches/game over the past 3, and failed to reach 10 points in 2 of those games)
Broncobiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 07:44 PM   #208
Aftermath
Creep
 
Aftermath's Avatar
 
Broncos | Flyers | Tigers

Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: The Dirty Glove
Posts: 844

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Eric Decker
Default

I'd go with Wayne bc of PPR. I just can't see Trich getting a bunch of yards. But he may score. That's a tough one.
Aftermath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 07:51 PM   #209
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
 
maven's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 9,899
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncobiv View Post
1 PPR, 1 point 10 yards, 6 points TD

For the past couple of weeks, my decision has been between Moreno and Decker. This week, with both playing so well and going against the Browns at home, I'm starting them both.

But this means I need to bench one of my former starters. So, who would you start between:

Trent Richardson @ DEN (would never think about benching him, but Denver's D is stout and he is not getting good yardage lately...TD's have been plentiful, however).
Reggie Wayne @ KC (usually a very good PPR play but has only averaged 4 catches/game over the past 3, and failed to reach 10 points in 2 of those games)
Richardson is a viable threat in the red zone to score TD's. Wayne has been all over the map this year. Not seeing a ton of output because I expect them to win. CB will be Flowers on him.

Me, I would go Richardson/Wayne/Moreno
maven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 07:54 PM   #210
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
 
maven's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 9,899
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncos-rock View Post
Need a defense for the championship.....I have cinci and they are playing Pittsburgh. Available are giants, chargers, Falcons, or redskins. Any advice?
Have to look at the matchups. I would bench Cincy. I like Chargers from that list.
maven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 07:55 PM   #211
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
 
maven's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 9,899
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
I lost 107-111 Oh well see ya next yr.
No payout for 3rd place?
maven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 07:58 PM   #212
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
 
maven's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 9,899
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolcopter View Post
I would bench lynch against SF over t-rich for sure

I currently am starting SF d/st @ SEA, but strongly considering NYG @ balt



Edit: nvm lynch has been on a tear lately
Neither are good options on Defense for you.
maven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 08:00 PM   #213
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
 
maven's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 9,899
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolcopter View Post
Good call ITT about starting Freeman over Rodgers
It's FF. But, I would never have started Freeman over Rodgers. Freeman is well Freeman.
maven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 08:01 PM   #214
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
 
maven's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 9,899
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolcopter View Post
I'm riding Knowshon all the way to a championship victory

BOOM BABY
Pretty crazy isn't it. I couldn't have picked him up in my leagues. I'm sure those who did are ballin.
maven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 08:02 PM   #215
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
 
maven's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 9,899
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolcopter View Post
I would bench lynch against SF over t-rich for sure
NEVER for this year.
maven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 08:19 PM   #216
Broncobiv
Tee many martoonis
 
Broncobiv's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 2,691
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maven View Post
Richardson is a viable threat in the red zone to score TD's. Wayne has been all over the map this year. Not seeing a ton of output because I expect them to win. CB will be Flowers on him.

Me, I would go Richardson/Wayne/Moreno
Just to clarify (based on your explanation and negative view this week towards Wayne), did you mean Richardson/Decker/Moreno? Thanks!
Broncobiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 08:28 PM   #217
broncswin
God I love those Broncos
 
broncswin's Avatar
 
Bring back the hardware

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Broncos Fantasy Land
Posts: 2,191

Adopt-a-Bronco:
three amigos
Default

QB dillema: stafford, Schaub, Wilson...need1

Flex: Moreno, Wayne, sproles...need1

WR: megatron, Wayne, roddy...need 2

Non ppr.......championship game!!
broncswin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 08:29 PM   #218
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
 
maven's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 9,899
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncobiv View Post
Just to clarify (based on your explanation and negative view this week towards Wayne), did you mean Richardson/Decker/Moreno? Thanks!
Yes, I did contradict somewhat of what I'm saying. I'm just not sold on Decker and would go with Wayne. Now Haden, I presume, plays DT thus freeing up Decker.

It's a choice you have to make. As we have seen if DT gets bottled up/not making catches Manning moves immediately to Decker and targets him. Now do you see Wayne as a "second" receiver on the Colts team? That is your answer(he's not). Though I'm sure you are aware of the dud he put up last week, especially seeing how they had to throw.
maven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 08:30 PM   #219
broncswin
God I love those Broncos
 
broncswin's Avatar
 
Bring back the hardware

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Broncos Fantasy Land
Posts: 2,191

Adopt-a-Bronco:
three amigos
Default

QB dillema: stafford, Schaub, Wilson...need1

Flex: Moreno, Wayne, sproles...need1

WR: megatron, Wayne, roddy...need 2

Non ppr.......championship game!!
broncswin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 08:37 PM   #220
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
 
maven's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 9,899
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncswin View Post
QB dillema: stafford, Schaub, Wilson...need1

Flex: Moreno, Wayne, sproles...need1

WR: megatron, Wayne, roddy...need 2

Non ppr.......championship game!!
Quick take:

Stafford
Moreno
CJ, Wayne

Have to watch White since he's injured. Sproles against Dallas he can put up points. Schaub is a possibility as well.

I would have to research more.
maven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 08:40 PM   #221
broncswin
God I love those Broncos
 
broncswin's Avatar
 
Bring back the hardware

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Broncos Fantasy Land
Posts: 2,191

Adopt-a-Bronco:
three amigos
Default

Ya...have fought this all year... Peterson and Martin have bailed me out on most weeks
broncswin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 08:55 PM   #222
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
 
maven's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 9,899
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncswin View Post
Ya...have fought this all year... Peterson and Martin have bailed me out on most weeks
I wouldn't call them bailing you out. Excellent runners and the team focused on running with no swaps. Martin will be a much higher pick next year. Like yourself, Martin has carried me. Hell of a back.
maven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 09:11 PM   #223
Rother8
Seasoned Veteran
 
Rother8's Avatar
 
Mhmugggggeeeee

Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 351

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

I got a real b****.
T-rich or CJ2k at Green Bay. Trent's only hope is a garbage touchdown plus he's bad mouthing coaches and might see a carry decrease especially towards garbage time for the browns.

CJ is playing for a new contract again and he too could bring me a garbage touchdown but different from Trent is he'll get actual real nfl running back yardage... One game out of 3.

Bottom line I hate both these guys but Trent more so. (Check out his laughable ypa this year) Any opinions?
Rother8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 09:20 PM   #224
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
 
maven's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 9,899
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rother8 View Post
I got a real b****.
T-rich or CJ2k at Green Bay. Trent's only hope is a garbage touchdown plus he's bad mouthing coaches and might see a carry decrease especially towards garbage time for the browns.

CJ is playing for a new contract again and he too could bring me a garbage touchdown but different from Trent is he'll get actual real nfl running back yardage... One game out of 3.

Bottom line I hate both these guys but Trent more so. (Check out his laughable ypa this year) Any opinions?
In Cleveland, everyone is playing for their job.

Break it down. Trich versus Denver or CJ2K versus Green Bay. What are you leaning towards? I know who I would like in these matchups.
maven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 10:17 PM   #225
Aftermath
Creep
 
Aftermath's Avatar
 
Broncos | Flyers | Tigers

Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: The Dirty Glove
Posts: 844

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Eric Decker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncswin View Post
QB dillema: stafford, Schaub, Wilson...need1

Flex: Moreno, Wayne, sproles...need1

WR: megatron, Wayne, roddy...need 2

Non ppr.......championship game!!
Moreno, Calvin, Roddy. I guess Stafford but I'm still deciding on starting Bradford(matchup), Wilson, or Kaepernick over him. I could see him sucking.
Aftermath is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:26 PM.


Denver Broncos