The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2012, 09:02 PM   #51
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer
 
weed will win

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: colorado springs area
Posts: 3,938

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles
Default

so consider one thread the back up thread in case this one gets injured. this can be the starter thread and the other the not so great back up
DAN_BRONCO_FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 09:36 PM   #52
lonestar
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: West Texas
Posts: 6,203

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolcopter View Post
No, they don't
Watch it come out and shine on Sunday.
Just one more in a long line of trap games coming up..

Hopefully Manning has them tuned correctly.

If we do not bury them early and often those clowns will begin to think they can play with the big guys.
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 09:36 PM   #53
tesnyde
Paradigm Coordinator
 
tesnyde's Avatar
 
Keepit nuttier than a squirrel turd

Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 998
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
If he plays well maybe we should play him the rest of the season and save Peyton for the playoffs ala Harbaugh
We could be the Washington Nationals of the NFL....
tesnyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 12:07 AM   #54
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 17,805
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightysmurf View Post
But to those writing off the Chiefs... we've always had a tough time at Arrowhead, save the last couple years.
John Fox has this team preparing for the Chiefs as if they're 9-1....

when asked about the Broncos 7-3 record and huge AFCW lead, he said "The only thing we have guaranteed is that we'll at least finish 7-9..."

I'm not worried about the Broncos looking past the Chiefs.....
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 12:24 AM   #55
NFLBRONCO
Ring of Famer
 
NFLBRONCO's Avatar
 
Go Nuggets Go Lakers

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Lafayette Colorado
Posts: 8,443
Default

I hope we can sit Peyton DMT Decker Kuper in some of these games coming up to keep them healthy
NFLBRONCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 01:06 AM   #56
lonestar
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: West Texas
Posts: 6,203

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
John Fox has this team preparing for the Chiefs as if they're 9-1....

when asked about the Broncos 7-3 record and huge AFCW lead, he said "The only thing we have guaranteed is that we'll at least finish 7-9..."

I'm not worried about the Broncos looking past the Chiefs.....
Coaches speak.

It does not matter if the coach thinks that way.

What matters if the players are getting full of themselves.

How many times have we seen them go into a lousy city like BUF, CLE , or DET during the years(decade) they picked in the 5 consistently only to come home losing by 35+ points or have a rushing record set on them.

Now is the Manning mind set keep that from happening?

Only time will tell if that was a mikey/Josh thing or was it players thinking they will win it by a landslide because the other team stinks.

Myself I'm hoping that Manning has turned that all around and will bury the chefs and every team we see the rest of Mannnings career here.
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 01:08 AM   #57
Bacchus
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

I wanna see 40 hung on the Chiefs this week.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 02:25 AM   #58
Ratboy
It's all over...
 
Ratboy's Avatar
 
ಠ_ಠ

Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: England
Posts: 15,602
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFLBRONCO View Post
I hope we can sit Peyton DMT Decker Kuper in some of these games coming up to keep them healthy
I doubt it happens.

We're fighting for the #1 and #2 seed in the AFC. If it does happen, it will going into Week 17 and impossible to get a better seed.
Ratboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 02:26 AM   #59
Ratboy
It's all over...
 
Ratboy's Avatar
 
ಠ_ಠ

Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: England
Posts: 15,602
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
I wanna see 40 hung on the Chiefs this week.
That's it?
Ratboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 02:53 AM   #60
Bacchus
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratboy View Post
That's it?
Well, we haven't hung 40 on a team in a long time. Yeah that would be fine with me. Why get greedy?
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 02:54 AM   #61
Bacchus
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratboy View Post
I doubt it happens.

We're fighting for the #1 and #2 seed in the AFC. If it does happen, it will going into Week 17 and impossible to get a better seed.
Yeah, I think week 17 will be it and if we do rest players than that means we are either the 3rd or 4th seed and have to play the following week.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 08:03 AM   #62
lolcopter
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFLBRONCO View Post
I hope we can sit Peyton DMT Decker Kuper in some of these games coming up to keep them healthy
Decker needs all the practice he can get
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 10:48 AM   #63
lonestar
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: West Texas
Posts: 6,203

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolcopter View Post
Decker needs all the practice he can get
Why? IIRC he leads the team in receptions, TDs and near the top for yards gains.

Because he has dropped a few. If that is the reason then add every receiver to your list.

He is not Mannings go to guy for any reason other than he gets the job done.
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 10:59 AM   #64
lolcopter
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
Why? IIRC he leads the team in receptions, TDs and near the top for yards gains.

Because he has dropped a few. If that is the reason then add every receiver to your list.

He is not Mannings go to guy for any reason other than he gets the job done.
DT has more receptions, more yards, higher ypc

Maybe when decker can catch a ball that hits him in the hands and numbers he can get some rest from tripping over imaginary lines and doing b**** made slides for no reason
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 11:25 AM   #65
lonestar
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: West Texas
Posts: 6,203

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolcopter View Post
DT has more receptions, more yards, higher ypc

Maybe when decker can catch a ball that hits him in the hands and numbers he can get some rest from tripping over imaginary lines and doing b**** made slides for no reason
Code:
Rk 	Player 	Team 	Pos 	Rec 	Yds 	Avg 	Yds/G 	Lng 	TD 	20+ 	40+ 	1st 	1st% 	FUM
11 	D Thomas  	WR 	57 	933 	16.4 	93.3 	71T 	5 	19 	5 	36 	63.2 	3 


16 	Eric Decker 	WR 	50 	621 	12.4 	62.1 	55 	8 	8 	1 	28 	56.0 	0
Maybe when DT can learn to hang on to the ball I'll show him a bit more respect.. and become a TD machine..
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 11:50 AM   #66
baja
Headmaster
 
baja's Avatar
 
The Fixer

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 61,325

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson
Default

Manning has played in a dome the bulk of his games. How does he fair in bad weather?
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 12:16 PM   #67
Broncobiv
Tee many martoonis
 
Broncobiv's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 2,734

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Manning has played in a dome the bulk of his games. How does he fair in bad weather?
I'd say pretty fare.
Broncobiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 12:19 PM   #68
baja
Headmaster
 
baja's Avatar
 
The Fixer

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 61,325

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncobiv View Post
I'd say pretty fare.
This place is full of English teachers. Bet there is a grammar site that you would shine on.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 12:20 PM   #69
Broncobiv
Tee many martoonis
 
Broncobiv's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 2,734

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
This place is full of English teachers. Bet there is a grammar site that you would shine on.
I was just answering your question.
Broncobiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 12:23 PM   #70
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera
 
cutthemdown's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 37,299
Default

Why would Brock get in reps over hanie? IMO Broncos plan if manning got dinged would be Hanie. So if they are looking to prepare for hypotheticals I think they would put Hanie in first. So no I think chances low for Brock. Even if we went up 35 to nothing.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 12:24 PM   #71
baja
Headmaster
 
baja's Avatar
 
The Fixer

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 61,325

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson
Default

Because he's been inactive for all but the first week of the season.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 12:30 PM   #72
Pick Six
Armchair Poster
 
Pick Six's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Topeka, KS
Posts: 22,794
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Manning has played in a dome the bulk of his games. How does he fair in bad weather?
It's not going to be an issue, Sunday. It's supposed to be in the upper 50s and sunny...
Pick Six is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 12:48 PM   #73
baja
Headmaster
 
baja's Avatar
 
The Fixer

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 61,325

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crushaholic View Post
It's not going to be an issue, Sunday. It's supposed to be in the upper 50s and sunny...
Eventually it will come into play.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 10:13 PM   #74
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck
 
SonOfLe-loLang's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 21,822

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
Code:
Rk 	Player 	Team 	Pos 	Rec 	Yds 	Avg 	Yds/G 	Lng 	TD 	20+ 	40+ 	1st 	1st% 	FUM
11 	D Thomas  	WR 	57 	933 	16.4 	93.3 	71T 	5 	19 	5 	36 	63.2 	3 


16 	Eric Decker 	WR 	50 	621 	12.4 	62.1 	55 	8 	8 	1 	28 	56.0 	0
Maybe when DT can learn to hang on to the ball I'll show him a bit more respect.. and become a TD machine..

Lol. When are people like you gonna let DT's two fumbles go (and before you say it was three, remember one was on the desperation play at the end of the texans game. He's been a beast and our best weapon outside manning. One of the leagues best. But I guess that's not good enough for your epically high standards. Lol. Respect
SonOfLe-loLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 10:48 PM   #75
NFLBRONCO
Ring of Famer
 
NFLBRONCO's Avatar
 
Go Nuggets Go Lakers

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Lafayette Colorado
Posts: 8,443
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratboy View Post
I doubt it happens.

We're fighting for the #1 and #2 seed in the AFC. If it does happen, it will going into Week 17 and impossible to get a better seed.

We are up 35-10 in kc middle of the 4th qtr you wouldn't sit key guys?
NFLBRONCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:09 PM.


Denver Broncos