The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 11-21-2012, 03:20 PM   #1
prunch
Seasoned Veteran

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default Who we are cheering for this week

Well looks like apart from our beloved Broncos we want:

The Jets to somehow beat New England
Phillis and Co. to beat Baltimore

and

The lions to beat Houston.

We probably would not rather face big ben over someone like Cincinnati so a Cincy win and a Pittsburgh loss would be nice too.

I don't think we care about any other result.
prunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-21-2012, 03:57 PM   #2
AZorange1
on borrowed time

AZOrange1

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dennis Smith

The perfect three wishes. 1. I swear I just saw on ESPN ticker that Tebow is listed as "questionable" for tomorrow (no kidding) are they serious? Must have gotten injured getting everybody's coffee this morning and without him, Sanchez won't get it done, but we can dream. 2. Phyliss Quivers getting it done is not out of the realm of possibility. Their defense plays like they did against us and he has minimum mistakes and "hey, you never know" 3. Detroit is supossed to win on Thanksgiving-maybe, just maybe----
AZorange1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 04:22 PM   #3
Bacchus

I'd love to SD win out make the playoffs come to Denver and get destroyed. Just good enough for them to keep Turner around another year.
Old 11-21-2012, 08:30 PM   #4
OBF1
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Marvin Austin

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZorange1 View Post
The perfect three wishes. 1. I swear I just saw on ESPN ticker that Tebow is listed as "questionable" for tomorrow (no kidding) are they serious? Must have gotten injured getting everybody's coffee this morning and without him, Sanchez won't get it done, but we can dream. 2. Phyliss Quivers getting it done is not out of the realm of possibility. Their defense plays like they did against us and he has minimum mistakes and "hey, you never know" 3. Detroit is supossed to win on Thanksgiving-maybe, just maybe----

WTF are you talking about? When was the last time the Lions won on Thanksgiving day? I will answer it for you.... 2003

They have lost the last 8 games played on Thanksgiving day.
OBF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 09:05 PM   #5
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Defense, defense, defense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

All that would be nice but I cannot cheer for Phyllis and Co. to win. Just can't do it. Just won't watch it and hope for whatever is best for Denver.
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 09:35 PM   #6
spdirty
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quentin Jammer

My big rooting interest game is Jets/New England. Need a Patriots loss in the worst way.

Not even concerned about Baltimore because if we win out + 1 New England loss then we get a first round bye.

Other than that its all about fantasy for me, primarily need Matt Ryan, Stevie Johnson, Miles Austin, Randall Cobb, Gates, Nugent, Denvers Defense, and either McCoy or Bryce Brown to have big games. I'm in a must win this week in my big money league and need those guys to come through for me.

All that aside, it sure is nice to be in a position where the playoffs and division are a given and we are now going for a better seed in the playoffs. After the last 6 years I hope we can all appreciate what we have right now.

Last edited by spdirty; 11-21-2012 at 09:38 PM..
spdirty is offline   Reply With Quote