The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2012, 02:26 PM   #1
DENVERDUI55
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default Interesting stats and observations

Just a thread to throw out some interesting numbers.

Denver 10 TD past 2 years on ST/D under Fox. You usually win games where you get cheap TDs.

Carolina 0 for 13 on 3rd downs.

Not sure of exact number but did Denver set record for most consecutive fumbles lost until that 4th quarter recovery?

Von 4 TFL he has to lead the league.

Manning anther 300 yd game.

Manning 70 percent completion rate.

Passes completed to 9 different targets.

When was last time we had 2 guys with 2 sacks in same game outside Vondoom?

When was last time we scored on all 3 phases in same game? I think maybe last year but too lazy to look on my phone.

Ronnie Hillman looks same size as stokely in the huddle.
  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2012, 02:28 PM   #2
Vine
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Carolina did convert 1 3rd down, but it was due to a defensive holding penalty on Champ
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 02:30 PM   #3
DENVERDUI55
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vine View Post
Carolina did convert 1 3rd down, but it was due to a defensive holding penalty on Champ
Must of missed it because of fing network switching games. Stats show 0 for 13 and we were bad too.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 02:37 PM   #4
USMCBladerunner
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Two weeks from everywhere
Posts: 1,184

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Danny Trevathan
Default

we had a fumble that went out of bounds last game, so i think that one ended the streak...
USMCBladerunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 02:39 PM   #5
Vine
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
Must of missed it because of fing network switching games. Stats show 0 for 13 and we were bad too.
Well the announcer (Jim Nantz?) did mention that this is the first time in several years that an NFL team was held an entire game without a 3rd down conversion. I assumed he was only considering 3rd downs converted without help of a penalty.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 02:40 PM   #6
SpringStein
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Monument, CO
Posts: 2,778
Default

When was last time that Broncos won back-to-back games on East Coast Time early games?
SpringStein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 02:41 PM   #7
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
Where is Amazon!

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 34,625

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
Just a thread to throw out some interesting numbers.

Denver 10 TD past 2 years on ST/D under Fox. You usually win games where you get cheap TDs.

Carolina 0 for 13 on 3rd downs.

Not sure of exact number but did Denver set record for most consecutive fumbles lost until that 4th quarter recovery?

Von 4 TFL he has to lead the league.

Manning anther 300 yd game.

Manning 70 percent completion rate.

Passes completed to 9 different targets.

When was last time we had 2 guys with 2 sacks in same game outside Vondoom?

When was last time we scored on all 3 phases in same game? I think maybe last year but too lazy to look on my phone.

Ronnie Hillman looks same size as stokely in the huddle.
It is fun dominating in all phases of the game again! Would like more/better production out of the run game but Carolina has a good Run D.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 02:44 PM   #8
Vine
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringStein View Post
When was last time that Broncos won back-to-back games on East Coast Time early games?
I was wondering this myself. Denver has traditionally layed eggs in east coast early games.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 02:54 PM   #9
Tim
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringStein View Post
When was last time that Broncos won back-to-back games on East Coast Time early games?
02 but I'm unsure if they both were 1pm starts since they seem like they have always played a prime time game at ne
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 02:56 PM   #10
MagicHef
Ring of Famer
 
MagicHef's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 1,316

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Before this game, Von was tied with Watt for #1, at 17 tfls. We'll see what Watt does tonight.
MagicHef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 03:02 PM   #11
Rocket 7
Formerly known as Dipso
 
Rocket 7's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Las Cruces, NM
Posts: 4,714

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Paul Smith 70
Default

In the AFC West the Broncos have scored the most and given up the least.

Rocket 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 03:04 PM   #12
Tim
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket 7 View Post
In the AFC West the Broncos have scored the most and given up the least.

Cheifs @ -107
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:30 AM.


Denver Broncos