The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 11-26-2012, 08:43 AM   #1
rugbythug
Church Eyes.

Salty Dog

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mr. Miller
Default antitebow zombie hoard

I was a big tebow fan. Bought a jersey cheered like crazy enjoyed the wins. Now I am stoked he is gone. Manning is way better not sure I have heard anyone say different. Yet every day especially on fat man and here I am barraged by tebow news. As if bronco fans care. The only analogy I can come up with is a super amorous raging homosexual hitting on every girl he can just to keep up his self made illusion that no one will notice.

But we get it you love to hate tebow more than you enjoy broncos games. Come out of the closet and head over to the war forum. There is no Scarlet letter to wear, we accept you its time to accept yourself.
rugbythug is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2012, 08:46 AM   #2
Kaylore
Because I am better

Taysom Hill for Heisman!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

I like Tebow because he wasn't Orton. I wasn't sold that he can play in the pros. After his third season and looking no better, I am %100 convinced that he can't. Maybe in the CFL, I guess.

Regardless, when he stopped being a Bronco and when we got Manning I really stopped caring. I think he's a good guy, and am confident he will find success at something. I just don't believe its football.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 08:48 AM   #3
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!

THE GREATEST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
I like Tebow because he wasn't Orton. I wasn't sold that he can play in the pros. After his third season and looking no better, I am %100 convinced that he can't. Maybe in the CFL, I guess.

Regardless, when he stopped being a Bronco and when we got Manning I really stopped caring. I think he's a good guy, and am confident he will find success at something. I just don't believe its football.
boom!

/thread
bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 08:55 AM   #4
Drunken.Broncoholic

So start a thread about tebow to complain about people talking about tebow.
Old 11-26-2012, 08:56 AM   #5
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy

Dougie Lee D!ckless D!ckbag Brigade unite!
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:01 AM   #6
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugbythug View Post
Yet every day especially on fat man and here I am barraged by tebow news. As if bronco fans care.
If Broncos fans don't care, then why are you "barraged by tebow news here"? And why do those threads get the most posts and last the longest on the first page?

Obviously Broncos enough Broncos fans DO care to foster daily discussions.

In related news, there's a Plummer thread now on page one. Same thing, yet no thread complaining about that?
Beantown Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:14 AM   #7
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy

I care. I liked watching Tebow play football, even if he was unconventional and possibly terrible. He turned an awful season into one of the most memorable and enjoyable Bronco seasons in my lifetime. I'm also glad we have a legitimate Championship shot with Manning and realize it wasn't going to happen with Tebow. That said, it's amazing to see the continued expression of Tebow/Tebowmania hatred by certain Bronco fans... especially when it pertains to anything related to the Jets. Dougie Lee blames something on Tebow zombies on a daily basis, and predictably blames the Fireman Ed meltdown on Tebow fans. We get it. You hated winning with Tebow. You hated winning with Tebow more than you hated losing with Orton.
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:18 AM   #8
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Anyone else pumped for next weeks walking dead? Looks like a epic battle coming up.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:20 AM   #9
MagicHef
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Tebow was a lot of fun, I'm glad his time here happened.

When he was traded, I thought I would care enough to follow him in NY, but apparently I don't.
MagicHef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:30 AM   #10
SpringStein
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
I care. I liked watching Tebow play football, even if he was unconventional and possibly terrible. He turned an awful season into one of the most memorable and enjoyable Bronco seasons in my lifetime. I'm also glad we have a legitimate Championship shot with Manning and realize it wasn't going to happen with Tebow. That said, it's amazing to see the continued expression of Tebow/Tebowmania hatred by certain Bronco fans... especially when it pertains to anything related to the Jets. Dougie Lee blames something on Tebow zombies on a daily basis, and predictably blames the Fireman Ed meltdown on Tebow fans. We get it. You hated winning with Tebow. You hated winning with Tebow more than you hated losing with Orton.
Well said.
SpringStein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:31 AM   #11
Drunk Monkey
Mars b****es!!!

I loved watching him while we were winning. Now I have to admit I get way to much enjoyment out of the circus i mean situation in NY.
Drunk Monkey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:51 AM   #12
Drunken.Broncoholic

I find it amusing watching "broncos fans" in full meltdown mode during in-game threads. What do the bozos who flip out over one incomplete like gobroncos all have in common? They are tebow fans.
Old 11-26-2012, 09:55 AM   #13
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugbythug View Post
I was a big tebow fan. Bought a jersey cheered like crazy enjoyed the wins. Now I am stoked he is gone. Manning is way better not sure I have heard anyone say different. Yet every day especially on fat man and here I am barraged by tebow news. As if bronco fans care. The only analogy I can come up with is a super amorous raging homosexual hitting on every girl he can just to keep up his self made illusion that no one will notice.

But we get it you love to hate tebow more than you enjoy broncos games. Come out of the closet and head over to the war forum. There is no Scarlet letter to wear, we accept you its time to accept yourself.
same here
DAN_BRONCO_FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:57 AM   #14
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
I find it amusing watching "broncos fans" in full meltdown mode during in-game threads. What do the bozos who flip out over one incomplete like gobroncos all have in common? They are tebow fans.
I'll call BS on that one. There's still plenty of game day hyperbole thrown out by Team Kyle.

How many times has Willis been declared dead to someone now this year? Were those all Teboners?
Old 11-26-2012, 10:04 AM   #15
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
I'll call BS on that one. There's still plenty of game day hyperbole thrown out by Team Kyle.

How many times has Willis been declared dead to someone now this year? Were those all Teboners?
I don't really see you in the game threads. You're usually at the games right? Or at least the ones you didn't sell off. Crying about a Willis fumble is one thing. Wanting Fox and Elway fired for a holding penalty is another.
Old 11-26-2012, 10:09 AM   #16
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
I don't really see you in the game threads. You're usually at the games right? Or at least the ones you didn't sell off. Crying about a Willis fumble is one thing. Wanting Fox and Elway fired for a holding penalty is another.
I've been in a few GD threads. Not much the last few. But from memory it seems like just about every score against D or non-scoring drive on O results in at least some declaration that someone somewhere in the organization sucks.
Old 11-26-2012, 10:53 AM   #17
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
Anyone else pumped for next weeks walking dead? Looks like a epic battle coming up.
The gov needs to go. I think the battles will come face to face and need to make the decision to kill or have blood thicker than water. I missed the last 2 episodes and sad that the baby came but Mommy died .

Team Prison vs Town of Woodbury. Bring it!
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 11:12 AM   #18
FrankieTwoThumbs

Tebow the person and player is not interesting to me anymore. Messing with the crazier Tebow fans, on the other hand, will not stop until they stop making it fun.
Old 11-26-2012, 11:31 AM   #19
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankieTwoThumbs View Post
Tebow the person and player is not interesting to me anymore. Messing with the crazier Tebow fans, on the other hand, will not stop until they stop making it fun.
oh god i hate them ultra Tebow fans ie macgruder .
if i was tebow i be soo embarrassed by them im surprised none of em went uber wacko and shot him or someone else to show their love for him.
like John Lennon and that girl from that tv series my sister sam.
perhaps someone needs to keep a eye on gruder .
hes a good candidate for going off the deep end
DAN_BRONCO_FAN is offline   Reply With Quote