The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 10-28-2012, 09:11 PM   #26
KevinJames
Peyton Taking us to SB 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwf View Post
Rewatch the game tomorrow fellas and see how few tackles Hillman broke. Hes no Sproiles. Sorry. Our OL was dominant tonight. That's not going to be the case against Houston In January. Our backs are sub par at this point. That's the truth. It's not like we been world beaters on the ground all season. Do you guys forget **** that easy
you expect him to break tackles from LBs and DL?

Dude go back and watch his college tape he breaks plenty of tackles from DBs.

Your right hes no sproles he will be a better overall RB, hes closer to McCoy than he is a Sproles.
KevinJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 09:12 PM   #27
Drunken.Broncoholic

There's some neg Nancy's on this site but this is pretty ridiculous. Our run game isn't the go to punch. It's our passing. But that doesn't matter cause the run game is fine as long as they hold onto the ball. When the passing is as good tonight it opens up lanes and puts defenses on the heels. Even bad run games can be good with an elite QB.
Old 10-28-2012, 09:12 PM   #28
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Willis has a 100 yard game. Hillman busted off a 40 yard run. Linebackers played a hell of a game helping shut down one of the league's top offenses.

Whatever. Clownshoes.

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 09:13 PM   #29
Powderaddict

Screw that noise. We are contenders right now.
Old 10-28-2012, 09:16 PM   #30
colorado jones
Pro Bowler

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Not sure what game the OP watched...we are contenders right now.

He should probably suck my balls as this thread sucks.
colorado jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 09:17 PM   #31
Wes Mantooth
Ring of Famer

Reincarnated mile high mojoe
Wes Mantooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 09:19 PM   #32
baja
It is what it Is.

Pay attention.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius Thomas

Quote:
Rewatch the game tomorrow fellas and see how few tackles Hillman broke. Hes no Sproiles. Sorry. Our OL was dominant tonight. That's not going to be the case against Houston In January. Our backs are sub par at this point. That's the truth. It's not like we been world beaters on the ground all season. Do you guys forget **** that easy
You're right in one sense If MaGhee goes down we are in trouble. but Willis was a beast tonight
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 09:19 PM   #33
NFLBRONCO
Ring of Famer

Go Nuggets Go Lakers

This team is getting better which I'm really really happy about but, let's stay real. We need more then two players to beat NE. Front 7 help needs three players alone

Last edited by NFLBRONCO; 10-28-2012 at 09:30 PM..
NFLBRONCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 09:22 PM   #34
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

I can see the OP right now. Oh man this is totally a great thought. I should go to the OrangeMane right now and post it. They will all see what a great point this is and I will be the conquering hero. I will be the thread that defines the evening. This is going to be so awesome..........

And then it totally backfired. Because it was the lamest post of the night after the team just dominated and the Defense handcuffed a prolific Saints team on offense.

Last edited by theAPAOps5; 10-28-2012 at 09:24 PM..
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 09:23 PM   #35
baja
It is what it Is.

Pay attention.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius Thomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
There's some neg Nancy's on this site but this is pretty ridiculous. Our run game isn't the go to punch. It's our passing. But that doesn't matter cause the run game is fine as long as they hold onto the ball. When the passing is as good tonight it opens up lanes and puts defenses on the heels. Even bad run games can be good with an elite QB.
It's interesting that Manning just said the running game opened up passing lanes

Early, all game really, they had no answer for MaGhee
Old 10-28-2012, 09:24 PM   #36
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFLBRONCO View Post
This team is getting better which I'm really really happy about but, let's stay real. We need more then two players to beat NE.
No we have to get SJackson! Its our only hope! Didn't you see him carving up NE today?
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 09:25 PM   #37
fwf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action View Post
You must not watch any other football other than the Broncos.

RB's sub themselves out all the time. Even Adrian Peterson.

We don't need a 20 touches guy, but Willis CAN give us 20+ touches if we need it (as he showed tonight). TBH you don't want to give your RB 20+ carries EVERY single game, and we're not even set up to do so.

Willis rushed 23 times for 122 yards and 5.3 ypc... I'm sure any human would have to be subbed out through out the game...oh and 2 receptions.

Broncos ran the ball 41 times for 225 yards 5.5 ypc today...

I'm not sure where you people are bred from, but it's definitely somewhere between mentally retarded to idiotic.
Koppen and the boys embarrassed the saints defense tonight. A complete beat down was what took place out there. Go back and look how big the gaps were. Your fat sister could have rushed for 75 and a score. What we need is a hybrid of Willis and Hillman. Hillmans speed with mcgahees toughness
Old 10-28-2012, 09:27 PM   #38
NFLBRONCO
Ring of Famer

Go Nuggets Go Lakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
No we have to get SJackson! Its our only hope! Didn't you see him carving up NE today?

NFLBRONCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 09:29 PM   #39
fwf

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
So basically you want our power back to have more speed and our shifty speed back to have more power? Dumb poster post dumb ****.
Huh? Yes. Exactly.
Old 10-28-2012, 09:30 PM   #40
errand
Ring of Famer

Forgot more than you'll ever know

Quote:

Big ****in win fellas. Not trying to be negative nancy just trying to see if u guys saw what I saw.
Evidently we didn't see what you saw.....
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 09:31 PM   #41
Drunken.Broncoholic

As much as i like the run game, I would like to see less running on 3rd down though.
Old 10-28-2012, 09:32 PM   #42
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Quote:
Koppen and the boys embarrassed the saints defense tonight. A complete beat down was what took place out there. Go back and look how big the gaps were. Your fat sister could have rushed for 75 and a score. What we need is a hybrid of Willis and Hillman. Hillmans speed with mcgahees toughness
Oooops that is a family attack. Feeling the heat of such a dumb thread, are we?
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 09:32 PM   #43
Action

Quote:
You do realize anytime a running game is working, there will always be big holes?

Do you watch the Redskins? Probably not.

But if you did you would know what big holes really look like.

Oh we need a super physical back that has super speed?

So what you're saying is, we need Adrian Peterson?

Oh, that's completely realistic.

You need to quit.
Old 10-28-2012, 09:34 PM   #44
DENVERDUI55

Quote:
Hillman is not the answer. At least not this year. Hes too small and fragile at this point. He reminds me a lot of Tatum Bell in the fact that hes quick and elusive but not a tackle breaker. Steven Jackson anyone?

The Kentucky lb's are going to eventually get exposed. We need dj or elway needs to bring someone in.

I'm ready to roll at this point with the rest of our guys but those two positions need to be assessed.
Your up for worst poster award. Everything you post is awful and I honestly think your a Raider or Queef troll in costume.
Old 10-28-2012, 09:35 PM   #45
Kaylore
Anybody want a peanut?

Go Avs!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Duke

Quote:
Hillman is not the answer. At least not this year. Hes too small and fragile at this point. He reminds me a lot of Tatum Bell in the fact that hes quick and elusive but not a tackle breaker. Steven Jackson anyone?

The Kentucky lb's are going to eventually get exposed. We need dj or elway needs to bring someone in.

I'm ready to roll at this point with the rest of our guys but those two positions need to be assessed.
Really? Woodyard has made more plays in a few weeks than DJ does in a season.

And when did Hillman become fragile?
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 09:36 PM   #46
baja
It is what it Is.

Pay attention.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius Thomas

Quote:
Maybe we should dig up Sweetness.
Old 10-28-2012, 09:38 PM   #47
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
Your up for worst poster award. Everything you post is awful and I honestly think your a Raider or Queef troll in costume.
A rule of thumb I go by is never trust posters that joined in 2011....that means you
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 09:41 PM   #48
extralife
Ring of Famer

I think you guys are pretty dumb.

I happen to agree that Hillman probably isn't ready, but even if you don't agree you guys are nuts. Do you think the Broncos are going to look at the film this week and be like WHELP GUYS I THINK THAT'S IT WE'RE PRETTY AWESOME LETS PACK IT IN AND JERK EACH OTHER OFF. A week ago most everyone here would have agreed that the LB corps isn't up to snuff.

There is always room for improvement, and improving matters more to good teams, not less. After TDs Peyton brings the offense together to review the drive and go over mistakes. According to you guys that would make him a terrible person, he should probably just sit down and work off the wood.

Last edited by extralife; 10-28-2012 at 09:43 PM..
extralife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 09:41 PM   #49
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Quote:

No family smack. Dont care how generalized or weak it is. I'll ban for it, minimum of 3 days.

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 09:43 PM   #50
kdissette
Seasoned Veteran

IN VON WE TRUST!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

i do agree our RB corp is missing something...i wouldnt mind picking up a bigger back and I would rather add to the DL depth than LB i like our young guys they are hungry and fly all over which is good for this undersized defense.
kdissette is offline   Reply With Quote