The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 06-20-2013, 08:52 PM   #2026
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
They kind of played like crap in the previous game and the Heat still needed a miracle to win. I don't get why they are going to need to play perfect in game seven to win.
Get it now?

You can't win anything when ginobili is doing the **** he does.
Old 06-20-2013, 08:53 PM   #2027
OrangeCrush2724
Bronco Pride!

Much respect to the Spurs. Very classy organization/players. It's hard not to root for the Spurs.
OrangeCrush2724 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 08:54 PM   #2028
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

so proud of this team. so proud tonight!!!!!! champions baby!!!!!!!!! woooooohooooooooooooooooooo

the trophy belongs in south beach!!!!!

what a great season!

peace motha****as we the champs again!!!!!!!
maven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 08:54 PM   #2029
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by myMind View Post
Well, that muppet guy with the stache was right. Good job buddy!
Yep.

You ain't beating the heat after blowing it away in game 6. Give them a chance and they'll strike.

Great job heat. They deserved it and spurs didnt.
Old 06-20-2013, 08:55 PM   #2030
Kid A
Ring of Famer

I don't need love. I just need wins

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rahim Moore

Feel bad for the Spurs. Painful way to lose, plus would have liked Tracy McGrady to get a ring. But the best team is the best team. And LeBron and Battier were the best team.
Kid A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 08:56 PM   #2031
LRtagger
Ring of Famer

You know noothin

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Wonder who the MVP will be
LRtagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 08:56 PM   #2032
OrangeCrush2724
Bronco Pride!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maven View Post
so proud of this team. so proud tonight!!!!!! champions baby!!!!!!!!! woooooohooooooooooooooooooo

what a great season!

Congrats brotha....things are gonna go crazy tonight in MIA.
OrangeCrush2724 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 09:05 PM   #2033
Kid A
Ring of Famer

I don't need love. I just need wins

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rahim Moore

As painful as the Ravens loss was, watching the Rangers blow the '11 World Series and Spurs fumble this one makes me wonder if I could begin to handle watching my team lose a championship like that.

Anyway, here's to the most talented team winning the title in every league this year.
Kid A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 09:06 PM   #2034
myMind
splinters reality until

We Grok

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by maven View Post

what a great season!

You played a vital role in their championship run, lets hear it for the Miami Beavers!
myMind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 09:31 PM   #2035
myMind
splinters reality until

We Grok

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid A View Post

Anyway, here's to the most talented team winning the title in every league this year.
You're out of the band.
myMind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 09:41 PM   #2036
LongDongJohnson
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Good Job LeBron. I'm proud of ya. Hopefully that will quiet some haters for the summer. As a Wizards fan, I can just hope that one day my team will make the playoffs let alone the finals. All I know is as long as he stays healthy, this kid will be an all star next season, guaranteed http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00S5J8iaBJU

Last edited by LongDongJohnson; 06-20-2013 at 09:52 PM..
LongDongJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 05:38 AM   #2037
RhymesayersDU
Go Broncos, Nuggets, Rox

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ty Lawson

Pretty good NBA season. Another one in the books.
RhymesayersDU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 05:45 AM   #2038
Agamemnon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
Get it now?

You can't win anything when ginobili is doing the **** he does.
Nope. They lost by 7 points. The gap between the way they played and perfect is a whole lot bigger than 7 points. Seriously, both Tony Parker and Danny Green were **** (4 of 24 from the field combined). Miller and Bosh combined for 0 points as well. Seriously, neither team was that great overall, and the Spurs could have won with a performance miles short of perfect to be honest.
Old 06-21-2013, 05:47 AM   #2039
Agamemnon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid A View Post
As painful as the Ravens loss was, watching the Rangers blow the '11 World Series and Spurs fumble this one makes me wonder if I could begin to handle watching my team lose a championship like that.

Wait, you aren't suggesting the Ravens were the most talented team in the NFL are you?
Old 06-21-2013, 06:03 AM   #2040
TheChamp24
Future HOF...CHAMP BAILEY

The Legend

To be honest, that was such a crappy game 7 to watch. It was kinda painful. It looked like nobody had very much left for this game.
But the Heat should give like half of the MVP award to Ginobli. Spurs fans gotta be upset with him this series. Turnover machine, 8 in game 6 and even though they said 0 up til the 4th, he had a few in game 7.
ESPECIALLY at the end of the game, failing to catch a pass, throwing a pass out of bounds and the most idiotic one, tossing it up to Lebron with under 30 seconds to go.

Now, how do you put Ginobli on the floor the way he's been playing, and sit Parker on the bench?

It was a great win for the Heat, Battier came to freakin play in game 7 haha.
TheChamp24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 06:18 AM   #2041
Bacchus

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChamp24 View Post
To be honest, that was such a crappy game 7 to watch. It was kinda painful. It looked like nobody had very much left for this game.
But the Heat should give like half of the MVP award to Ginobli. Spurs fans gotta be upset with him this series. Turnover machine, 8 in game 6 and even though they said 0 up til the 4th, he had a few in game 7.
ESPECIALLY at the end of the game, failing to catch a pass, throwing a pass out of bounds and the most idiotic one, tossing it up to Lebron with under 30 seconds to go.

Now, how do you put Ginobli on the floor the way he's been playing, and sit Parker on the bench?

It was a great win for the Heat, Battier came to freakin play in game 7 haha.
Well, however bad Ginobli sucked was equaled and probably passed by Bosh's suckiness.
Old 06-21-2013, 06:20 AM   #2042
Agamemnon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChamp24 View Post
Parker was 3 of 12 shooting, so it's hard to justify putting him out there either. I can't help but feel that the Spurs blew this series more than the Heat won it.
Old 06-21-2013, 06:21 AM   #2043
Agamemnon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
Well, however bad Ginobli sucked was equaled and probably passed by Bosh's suckiness.
There was a lot of suck going on for both teams in this game.
Old 06-21-2013, 07:11 AM   #2044
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

Quote:
There was a lot of suck going on for both teams in this game.
That was an incredibly energetic and had fought game by two teams with nothing left in the tank. You got an inspired performance from Duncan and Wade and a historic one from James. It wasn't always beautiful basketball, but they left it all out there. You guys are hard to please
SonOfLe-loLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 07:48 AM   #2045
Kaylore
Shall we begin?

You should have let me sleep!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Good game and good series. Happy for Lebron. People complain about him. To me he is someone who had a dream of winning some rings with great players he admires and took a pay cut to do so. The Heat won't be the same for long. Bosch isn't the player he was and the new luxury tax restrictions are incredibly expensive. But they set out to do what they wanted and were successful. So good on them.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 07:58 AM   #2046
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
I'd take boshs suckness over ginobilis. A turnover is among the worst thing you can do in basketball. It not only takes out a possible shot attempt, it likely leads to 2-3 points on the other end.

It was a very simple formula for the spurs this year and in playoffs last year. Turn the ball over they lose. Don't turn it over they win.

Was a great season but I hope they do something about ginobili. Have no clue why they didnt even go to Blair. Could've used him. I think they'll move him too.
Old 06-21-2013, 09:09 AM   #2047
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Ginobli had some of the worst turnovers I've ever seen. Just awful mistakes.

Popp put Parker on the bench and let Ginobli have it in their last chance. I don't agree with that at all, no matter how bad Parker was playing that game.

Oh well. This is probably it for the Spurs current dynasty. Don't see them getting back next year or the year after.

Gotta wonder what James will do too. Bosh sucks ass and Wade is starting to near the end. Wonder if he'll get out of Miami after a couple more years?
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 09:10 AM   #2048
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
Ginobli had some of the worst turnovers I've ever seen. Just awful mistakes.

Popp put Parker on the bench and let Ginobli have it in their last chance. I don't agree with that at all, no matter how bad Parker was playing that game.

Oh well. This is probably it for the Spurs current regime. Don't see them getting back next year or the year after.

Gotta wonder what James will do too. Bosh sucks ass and Wade is starting to near the end. Wonder if he'll get out of Miami after a couple more years?
I hope he goes back to Cleveland. They are putting together an interesting team and what a great story that would make. I suppose Miami is a sinking ship when measured up to their already insane accomplishments, but they are still good enough to win the entire thing again next year.
SonOfLe-loLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 09:15 AM   #2049
NFLBRONCO
Ring of Famer

Go Nuggets Go Lakers

Quote:
Parker was 3 of 12 shooting, so it's hard to justify putting him out there either. I can't help but feel that the Spurs blew this series more than the Heat won it.
Agree 100%

Without all the stupid turnovers the Spurs would have won this series. I got to give props to Miami they did what they needed to do to win title.
NFLBRONCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 09:20 AM   #2050
Agamemnon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
That was an incredibly energetic and had fought game by two teams with nothing left in the tank. You got an inspired performance from Duncan and Wade and a historic one from James. It wasn't always beautiful basketball, but they left it all out there. You guys are hard to please
I wasn't saying everyone sucked. I was saying certain players were terrible for both teams. James, Wade, and Duncan were all great, but most of the other players in the game were terrible.