The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 06-13-2013, 11:33 PM   #1651
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
LeBron-"I need to put everything on my shoulders"

Ugh that's what Wade did tonight, Bron Bron.
Lebron could score 100 Pts, 20 boards, 15 assts and you'd find fault with it
SonOfLe-loLang is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 11:36 PM   #1652
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
Win or lose this series I think it has become rather obvious this Heat team is not an all-time great team. Are they the best team in the league right now? Probably, but they are far from the '90s Bulls or other dynasties of the past.
The 90s bulls teams let some ****ty Knicks/pacers teams hang around far longer than they should have. Obviously they are great, but if you hear people tell it, it's as if the never lost games and Jordan never missed shots.

Also, if they aren't as good as those bulls teams, which they aren't, who gives a ****!!!! Why should that diminish their accomplishments now if they win
Old 06-13-2013, 11:38 PM   #1653
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

Quote:
I just don't see it. Great teams of the past often had great or at least good centers. This Heat team can't handle great centers.
Really? The 90s bulls teams had good centers? Luc longley? Bill wennington! Will perdue! Bill Cartwright!!!

It's a different game now. 90s basketball was just played differently
Old 06-14-2013, 08:27 AM   #1654
FearLanier

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
Lebron could score 100 Pts, 20 boards, 15 assts and you'd find fault with it
Wade made all the big plays. He was the one that lead the team last night.
Old 06-14-2013, 08:30 AM   #1655
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearLanier View Post
Wade made all the big plays. He was the one that lead the team last night.
Of course Wade played great. He finally played great. He's a hall of famer, he should. But that team lives and dies with number 6. And he was awesome last night too.
Old 06-14-2013, 08:43 AM   #1656
FearLanier

Quote:
Of course Wade played great. He finally played great. He's a hall of famer, he should. But that team lives and dies with number 6. And he was awesome last night too.
I fully agree with you. I think Wade played one of his best games last night. I'm not a big NBA fan though.
Old 06-14-2013, 09:33 AM   #1657
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
LeBron-"I need to put everything on my shoulders"

Ugh that's what Wade did tonight, Bron Bron.
I know, right?!? LeBron was just terrible with his game high 33 points on 60% shooting and 11 rebounds. Dude just flat out sucks.
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 10:21 AM   #1658
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!

THE GREATEST

Spurs commit 18 turnovers tonight, Tony Romo was in attendance: pic.twitter.com/HreN1qxp4k

bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 06:27 PM   #1659
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
I know, right?!? LeBron was just terrible with his game high 33 points on 60% shooting and 11 rebounds. Dude just flat out sucks.
The point flew right over your head.
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 07:12 PM   #1660
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:

Also, if they aren't as good as those bulls teams, which they aren't, who gives a ****!!!! Why should that diminish their accomplishments now if they win
A basketball hall of fame coach put an asterisk on a spurs trophy. People will always find a fault in a champion. Just the way it is. Although I haven't heard anyone put an asterisk on the heats trophy in a shortened season like the spurs did.
Old 06-14-2013, 07:33 PM   #1661
LongDongJohnson
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
What was your point? That wade put everything on his shoulders which by the way he clearly is not able to do?
LongDongJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 07:42 PM   #1662
Drunken.Broncoholic

Lebron and wade have those performances and still could've lost if it wasn't for 18 turnovers by the spurs. Both played great. Spurs played worse.
Old 06-14-2013, 08:14 PM   #1663
Drunken.Broncoholic

Heat fans that post in here have great basketball IQs and are very knowledgeable. But I've come across some of the dumbest fans I've ever seen online and in bars. Pretty much every one tries to hammer in how much older the spurs are. That is their main arguement. Without even knowing heats average age is 31.2 while the spurs are 28.2. The starting 5 average age for spurs is 28.4 while the heats starting 5s average age is 29.4.

Amazing their entire arguement goes up in flames. Half of them can't even name a player who isn't named James or wade.
Old 06-14-2013, 08:18 PM   #1664
NFLBRONCO
Ring of Famer

Go Nuggets Go Lakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
Heat fans that post in here have great basketball IQs and are very knowledgeable. But I've come across some of the dumbest fans I've ever seen online and in bars. Pretty much every one tries to hammer in how much older the spurs are. That is their main arguement. Without even knowing heats average age is 31.2 while the spurs are 28.2. The starting 5 average age for spurs is 28.4 while the heats starting 5s average age is 29.4.

Amazing their entire arguement goes up in flames. Half of them can't even name a player who isn't named James or wade.
I think they mean big three Spurs are old not whole team. Could be wrong though.
NFLBRONCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 08:31 PM   #1665
OrangeCrush2724
Bronco Pride!

Quote:
Wait, aren't you the same person who said Chalmers was the one who won Lebron a ring last year? When Lebeon had the 2nd highest PER ever in the postseason, in which he averaged 30.3 points, 9.7 rebounds and 5.6 assists. Oh... So that's why the hate on Lebron so much... He hurtie Durant's chancie of wearing pretty ring...
OrangeCrush2724 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 08:32 PM   #1666
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFLBRONCO View Post
I think they mean big three Spurs are old not whole team. Could be wrong though.
Nope they are generalizing the entire team. Some of them had no clue who Kawhi even was, let alone only 21. Ginobili is looking his age. Parker is only 30. Don't know how that's considered old. Duncan plays better than most 25 year old forwards so again don't know how that computes. Duncan at 25 didnt have an outside shot or free throw consistency. I'd take duncan today over duncan yesterday.
Old 06-14-2013, 08:40 PM   #1667
OrangeCrush2724
Bronco Pride!

Quote:

Yes, most fans have jumped on the band wagon. A lot of non basketball fans have started rooting for the heat, just bc of the US vs the world hype.
Old 06-14-2013, 08:41 PM   #1668
Agamemnon

Quote:
I'd take duncan today over duncan yesterday.
Are you on crack?
Old 06-14-2013, 08:45 PM   #1669
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeCrush2724 View Post
Yes, most fans have jumped on the band wagon. A lot of non basketball fans have started rooting for the heat, just bc of the US vs the world hype.
I think it has to do with my location. The closer you get to Florida the more legit fan. Out here in Cali it's pretty much heat fans were lakers fans just 2 years ago. Im expecting some to jump on the warriors bandwagon here if they show some grit in next years playoffs.

No one wants to be a spurs fan. Through the championship years it was pretty quiet on the wagon. Just like duncan and Popovich like it.

Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic; 06-14-2013 at 08:49 PM..
Old 06-14-2013, 08:47 PM   #1670
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Are you on crack?
Why not? I'm not talking mid 2000s He's producing/playing better than he did in 2008-11. His weight is down and He played really great last year. It's amazing to see him go from low 60s free throws to into the 80s and consistently hit the top of the key jumper. Before it was just low post. For a while there his body showed signs of cracking. Knees. Feet. He's leaner and faster than through 09-11

Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic; 06-14-2013 at 08:53 PM..
Old 06-15-2013, 12:01 AM   #1671
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Wait, aren't you the same person who said Chalmers was the one who won Lebron a ring last year? When Lebeon had the 2nd highest PER ever in the postseason, in which he averaged 30.3 points, 9.7 rebounds and 5.6 assists. Oh... So that's why the hate on Lebron so much... He hurtie Durant's chancie of wearing pretty ring...
A Nuggets fan talking smack about chances to win a ring? I've heard it all now.

Try getting your first conference title for crying out loud. The Thunder aren't even 8 years in the NBA and we already have one.

KD is very young and will get his ring in due time. Can't say the same about the Nuggets.
Old 06-15-2013, 02:52 AM   #1672
OrangeCrush2724
Bronco Pride!

Quote:
A Nuggets fan talking smack about chances to win a ring? I've heard it all now.

Try getting your first conference title for crying out loud. The Thunder aren't even 8 years in the NBA and we already have one.

KD is very young and will get his ring in due time. Can't say the same about the Nuggets.
I root for the Heat. You know, the team that made your boys look silly last year, around this time.
Old 06-15-2013, 08:46 AM   #1673
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

Quote:
No even more laughably, he said it was James Jones!
Old 06-15-2013, 01:18 PM   #1674
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
Do you even know what "the point" is?!?
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 01:30 PM   #1675
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
I root for the Heat. You know, the team that made your boys look silly last year, around this time.
Oh so you're one of THOSE fans.