The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 06-10-2013, 08:49 PM   #1551
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeCrush2724 View Post
Your crazy...they hate the heat for the decision. Not bc Maven gets to them. But enough of this, who you got in Game 3?

Game 3 will be a telling tale of this series. If the Spurs bounce back and win, it will be over for the Heat.
But if the Heat dominate, like they did in the 4th of last game, it's going to be lights out.

Manu is sure to bounce back and Parker had one of his worst games. I don't think that will repeat at home.
It's all good OG, there's a lot of Heat h8 out there. Not just this board, but everywhere. What has changed though is there is a heavily growing number of Heat fans these days.

Miami

King James & Co.

Champions

There's going to be a lot of h8ers so no biggie. But, there is a growing number of Heat fans by the day.

I'll disagree with you on game 3. I expect the Spurs to win it and it's nowhere near the nail in the coffin of Miami. The Spurs should win tomorrow night.

Now if the Heat win tomorrow night, it's a different story. Then I expect the Heat to pulverize them the rest of the way and expose the Spurs for who they are.
maven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 08:54 PM   #1552
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
These Heat fans are funny. They act like they won the whole thing last night. The Spurs got what they want a split now if they win 2 of 3 at home the Heat will be behind the 8 ball.
Heck, the Spurs could win all 3 and end the series at home.
Old 06-10-2013, 08:55 PM   #1553
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
You wonder why people don't click on this thread after a heat win? Have you not seen the endless spam throughout the last 2 years? Other sites have back and forth conversations after a win or loss by both fan bases. Alot of People aren't coming in here after a heat loss to trash that team, they come in here because of maven. It's the EXACT reason why you don't see maven posting after a loss. She doesn't want to get blasted with neg posts.

A good fan is one who acts classy win or lose. Not torching dumpsters and throwing rocks at others.

Quit trying to ride my dick queer boy.
Old 06-10-2013, 08:59 PM   #1554
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
If the Spurs win game 3, i dont see why thats a nail in the Heat's coffin. They have proven to be pretty resiliant in the face of adversity.

Manu is basically done.
It's not. I expect a Spurs win tomorrow. Now if the Heat wins....
Old 06-10-2013, 09:01 PM   #1555
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFLBRONCO View Post
I admit I enjoy it a bit to give Maven a hard time for disappearing after a loss. Its not in a mean way though. I want a long good series is all don't care who wins. For that to happen SA must win 2 of next 3 so I admit I hope for that since Miami is tough at home they can win game 6 and 7.

I'm not a fan of Bron at all tired of the hoopla he has been talked about since his HS days ugh. Even with that I think he's NBA's best player. I'd take Jordan over him still but, Bron is not that far behind Jordan esp when he really asserts myself.
It's better for the Heat to take 2 of 3 and head home for game six to clinch. Lets see if the mighty Spurs at home take the game tomorrow.

Old 06-10-2013, 09:07 PM   #1556
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeCrush2724 View Post
Hey Chalmers is only built for the Finals
I'll take it! Played a much more aggressive game attacking the paint(**** yah!) and defended much better. Need him to keep it up.

Game is much easier for the Heat when guys like Rio/Ray Ray/Miller step up.
Old 06-10-2013, 10:17 PM   #1557
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by maven View Post

Quit trying to ride my dick queer boy.
Don't you mean vag?
Old 06-10-2013, 10:18 PM   #1558
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
It's not. I expect a Spurs win tomorrow. Now if the Heat wins....
If the heat win its pretty much wrapped up. Spurs can't afford to lose the next one
Old 06-10-2013, 11:20 PM   #1559
NFLBRONCO
Ring of Famer

Go Nuggets Go Lakers

I think Spurs need to win game 3 and game 4 or its over.
NFLBRONCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 11:27 PM   #1560
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Spurs better win tomorrow or imo they are in deep ****.
Old 06-11-2013, 01:55 AM   #1561
OrangeCrush2724
Bronco Pride!

We have never played well at SA. And we usually don't play with the same urgency after a loss, as we do a win. Traditionally role players do not play well on the road, and this year we are heavily dependent on them. And we know Wade can only really give about a quarter and a half. That's why I think Game 3 is big for both teams.
OrangeCrush2724 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 07:21 AM   #1562
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
You're going to get hate when a team is built through FA and money. That's just happens.
Just about every NBA champion over the last several years has at least some element of this "FA and money" you speak of.
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 07:53 AM   #1563
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
Just about every NBA champion over the last several years has at least some element of this "FA and money" you speak of.
Please show me where the spurs got their rings by a direct impact through FA. Rasho Nesterovic? Finley? Bought championships are just that. Sure there will be a role player here and there, like Horry, but the major players were all drafted. Boston's one year was the classic example of a bought championship. Personally it doesn't really matter to me but alot of the public does not like this.

Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic; 06-11-2013 at 07:59 AM..
Old 06-11-2013, 08:41 AM   #1564
TonyR
Franchise Poster

^ I agree, DB. That's why I said "just about". The Spurs got lucky and got the first pick in the draft the year David Robinson was out injured. So they didn't have the need to "buy" a team to the extent most do. But to your point about Boston, one could argue that team was as much or more bought than Miami and yet that team didn't get nearly the hate this Heat team does.

If the Broncos win the Super Bowl this year it will be largely because they gave huge money to Peyton Manning, not to mention several other FA's they've signed (perhaps most notably Wes Welker). I bet you won't complain!

Last edited by TonyR; 06-11-2013 at 09:14 AM..
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 09:13 AM   #1565
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
^ I agree, DB. That's why I said "just about". The Spurs got lucky and got the first pick in the draft the year David Robinson was out injured. So they didn't have the need to "buy" a team to the extent most do. But to your point about Boston, one could argue that team was as much or more bought than Miami and yet that team didn't get nearly the hate this Heat team doesn't.

If the Broncos win the Super Bowl this year it will be largely because they gave huge money to Peyton Manning, not to mention several other FA's they've signed (perhaps most notably Wes Welker). I bet you won't complain!
Out west there was alot of hate for Boston. Well more than Miami. People/media out here that I've seen don't really show as much hate for the heat. But there was plenty for Boston. Much of that has to do with lakers/celtics rivalry. I remember criticizing lakers fans for actually claiming Boston was a bought championship when they basically did the same. Spurs did get lucky with duncan. But they've had superior drafting. Parker ginobili Kawhi scola hill tiago etc etc. Sam Presti and Buford did/do a great job.

The 2nd part you're right I got no prob with that! Which is why I said previously that it doesn't really matter to me

Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic; 06-11-2013 at 09:15 AM..
Old 06-11-2013, 09:27 AM   #1566
DENVERDUI55

Quote:
Spurs better win tomorrow or imo they are in deep ****.
Heat better win 2 of next 3 or they are in trouble.
Old 06-11-2013, 06:22 PM   #1567
OrangeSe7en

Good grief, it's rough going from TNT to Van Gundy. Man he sucks ass!
Old 06-11-2013, 06:42 PM   #1568
OrangeSe7en

Quote:
If the heat win its pretty much wrapped up. Spurs can't afford to lose the next one
If the Spurs can win 2 of 3 at home, they can win one out of 2 in Miami.

It's kind of interesting, and I actually agree with Maven on this: the Spurs need this more than Miami needs it. And like he said, if Miami wins, the ball starts rolling downhill for Miami. On the other hand, if the Spurs win tonight, Game 4 becomes a must win for Miami and not as much for San Antonio.
Old 06-11-2013, 06:42 PM   #1569
Drunken.Broncoholic

Spurs passing has been horrible all series.

Meanwhile it takes 1 1/2 quarters for green to take his first 3. That's not all on the heats D either cause I've seen green standing at the line open a few times. Pretty sure now that he made that 3 they'll sit him on the bench.

Edit. Yep. Green is on the bench.

Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic; 06-11-2013 at 06:56 PM..
Old 06-11-2013, 07:02 PM   #1570
Drunken.Broncoholic

I'm too lazy to scroll back but before the series started I said Miller would drop "several" 3s during this series. I was right.

Miller makes just as many as Green
Old 06-11-2013, 07:08 PM   #1571
OrangeSe7en

Will Van Gundy ever stop trying to legislate how to properly call a foul? My goodness, this guy is pure garbage.
Old 06-11-2013, 07:13 PM   #1572
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeSe7en View Post
Will Van Gundy ever stop trying to legislate how to properly call a foul? My goodness, this guy is pure garbage.
He's a mess but sometimes he's pretty funny.

Don't like how the game is going. Spurs should be up double digits. Turnovers again wreaking havoc. Duncan passing to the crowd on a 3 on 1? Back to back turnovers after a timeout? Passing is ridiculous once again. Keeping the heat in it.

Edit 3rd quarter completely proved me wrong. Spurs came out strong this 2nd half so far.

Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic; 06-11-2013 at 07:49 PM..
Old 06-11-2013, 07:54 PM   #1573
OrangeSe7en

Wow, I wasn't expecting this kind of a game from San Antonio. The bad thing about this, if you're a Miami fan, is that Mike Miller is 4/4 from 3. And he's been on a hot streak. Will he stay hot? If he doesnt, the Heat needs someone else to step up.
Old 06-11-2013, 07:56 PM   #1574
Kid A
Ring of Famer

I don't need love. I just need wins

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rahim Moore

We're on pace for a 7 game series with an avg margin of victory in the double digits.
Kid A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 08:01 PM   #1575
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeSe7en View Post
Wow, I wasn't expecting this kind of a game from San Antonio. The bad thing about this, if you're a Miami fan, is that Mike Miller is 4/4 from 3. And he's been on a hot streak. Will he stay hot? If he doesnt, the Heat needs someone else to step up.
Miller doesn't miss. And Lebron is starting to make those outside shots that the spurs are letting him shoot. Miami had several turnovers in the 3rd. It's amazing how much turnovers impact a game.

Neal is out of his mind right now. He always does that when he gets a streak going. Doesn't let up on the pedal. Green will hit one and be content for a while. Neal will shoot like crazy.

Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic; 06-11-2013 at 08:06 PM..