The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 06-09-2013, 07:49 PM   #1526
OrangeCrush2724
Bronco Pride!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maven View Post
That was just nasty...

Great win tonight. We made Manu look lost. Defense played with energy and caused a lot of turnovers. Spurs are a great team...they will make it tough on the road.

Last edited by OrangeCrush2724; 06-10-2013 at 05:33 AM..
OrangeCrush2724 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 07:50 PM   #1527
OrangeCrush2724
Bronco Pride!

Name:  mario.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  21.4 KB
Old 06-09-2013, 08:09 PM   #1528
RhymesayersDU
Go Broncos, Nuggets, Rox

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ty Lawson

That block we re-fućking-diculous.
RhymesayersDU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 09:01 PM   #1529
RhymesayersDU
Go Broncos, Nuggets, Rox

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ty Lawson

RhymesayersDU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 09:18 PM   #1530
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeCrush2724 View Post
Glad Mario, not Wario showed up 2nite.

maven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 09:19 PM   #1531
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymesayersDU View Post
That block we re-fućking-diculous.
4sho

Old 06-09-2013, 09:20 PM   #1532
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Cool they finally changed it up from the dancing girl in downtown.
Old 06-09-2013, 10:20 PM   #1533
Agamemnon

The three-point shooting in today's NBA is ridonculous...
Old 06-10-2013, 05:28 AM   #1534
OrangeCrush2724
Bronco Pride!

Default The moment...

Name:  block1.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  49.7 KB
Old 06-10-2013, 05:30 AM   #1535
OrangeCrush2724
Bronco Pride!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maven View Post
Glad Mario, not Wario showed up 2nite.

Hey Chalmers is only built for the Finals
Old 06-10-2013, 06:08 AM   #1536
Los Broncos
Broncos Country

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ryan Clady

Quote:
Los Broncos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 10:46 AM   #1537
DENVERDUI55

These Heat fans are funny. They act like they won the whole thing last night. The Spurs got what they want a split now if they win 2 of 3 at home the Heat will be behind the 8 ball.
Old 06-10-2013, 01:18 PM   #1538
OrangeCrush2724
Bronco Pride!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
These Heat fans are funny. They act like they won the whole thing last night. The Spurs got what they want a split now if they win 2 of 3 at home the Heat will be behind the 8 ball.
No one thinks the series is over. Its going to be a grind till the end. It is interesting however, that when the heat lose, this thread lights up like a Christmas tree, and the world is a better place. But so far today, I hear nothing but crickets...

It's also interesting to see 3 players from the Spurs sport the new Lebron James shoes...

Name:  shoes.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  100.2 KB
Old 06-10-2013, 01:47 PM   #1539
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
No one thinks the series is over. Its going to be a grind till the end. It is interesting however, that when the heat lose, this thread lights up like a Christmas tree, and the world is a better place. But so far today, I hear nothing but crickets...

It's also interesting to see 3 players from the Spurs sport the new Lebron James shoes...

Attachment 32418
You wonder why people don't click on this thread after a heat win? Have you not seen the endless spam throughout the last 2 years? Other sites have back and forth conversations after a win or loss by both fan bases. Alot of People aren't coming in here after a heat loss to trash that team, they come in here because of maven. It's the EXACT reason why you don't see maven posting after a loss. She doesn't want to get blasted with neg posts.

A good fan is one who acts classy win or lose. Not torching dumpsters and throwing rocks at others.

Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic; 06-10-2013 at 01:51 PM..
Old 06-10-2013, 01:59 PM   #1540
socalorado
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
You wonder why people don't click on this thread after a heat win? Have you not seen the endless spam throughout the last 2 years? Other sites have back and forth conversations after a win or loss by both fan bases. Alot of People aren't coming in here after a heat loss to trash that team, they come in here because of maven. It's the EXACT reason why you don't see maven posting after a loss. She doesn't want to get blasted with neg posts.

A good fan is one who acts classy win or lose. Not torching dumpsters and throwing rocks at others.
Oh! maven is a she! That makes pefect sense now.
All those ghey observasions about soccer and the even more ghey pics of extremely ghey people in her ghey avatar were starting to feel......well,
kinda ghey.......not that theres anything wrong with that.
socalorado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 02:14 PM   #1541
OrangeCrush2724
Bronco Pride!

Quote:

Go back and look at year one playoffs of the Big 3 and you will see nothing but endless spamming against the heat. Look at last year's playoffs and it will be the same. Most of them being in poor taste. So I don't blame Maven for disappearing cuz the same spammers disappear after the heat win.

But now they will show up and post to prove me wrong...
Old 06-10-2013, 02:18 PM   #1542
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Go back and look at year one playoffs of the Big 3 and you will see nothing but endless spamming against the heat. Look at last year's playoffs and it will be the same. Most of them being in poor taste. So I don't blame Maven for disappearing cuz the same spammers disappear after the heat win.

But now they will show up and post to prove me wrong...
You're going to get hate when a team is built through FA and money. That's just happens. Why did so many hate the Yankees? Bought trophies don't sit well with some people. But ever since I started posting all I saw were maven spam and flaming, followed by several neg responses. If maven never posted in here more than half the heat hate would disappear.
Old 06-10-2013, 02:20 PM   #1543
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalorado View Post
Oh! maven is a she! That makes pefect sense now.
All those ghey observasions about soccer and the even more ghey pics of extremely ghey people in her ghey avatar were starting to feel......well,
kinda ghey.......not that theres anything wrong with that.
Shirtless beckham pics says its a she. I just don't see a male beckham fan putting up shirtless pics.
Old 06-10-2013, 02:31 PM   #1544
OrangeCrush2724
Bronco Pride!

Quote:
You're going to get hate when a team is built through FA and money. That's just happens. Why did so many hate the Yankees? Bought trophies don't sit well with some people. But ever since I started posting all I saw were maven spam and flaming, followed by several neg responses. If maven never posted in here more than half the heat hate would disappear.
Your crazy...they hate the heat for the decision. Not bc Maven gets to them. But enough of this, who you got in Game 3?

Game 3 will be a telling tale of this series. If the Spurs bounce back and win, it will be over for the Heat.
But if the Heat dominate, like they did in the 4th of last game, it's going to be lights out.

Manu is sure to bounce back and Parker had one of his worst games. I don't think that will repeat at home.
Old 06-10-2013, 03:07 PM   #1545
NFLBRONCO
Ring of Famer

Go Nuggets Go Lakers

Quote:

I admit I enjoy it a bit to give Maven a hard time for disappearing after a loss. Its not in a mean way though. I want a long good series is all don't care who wins. For that to happen SA must win 2 of next 3 so I admit I hope for that since Miami is tough at home they can win game 6 and 7.

I'm not a fan of Bron at all tired of the hoopla he has been talked about since his HS days ugh. Even with that I think he's NBA's best player. I'd take Jordan over him still but, Bron is not that far behind Jordan esp when he really asserts myself.

Last edited by NFLBRONCO; 06-10-2013 at 03:09 PM..
NFLBRONCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 03:27 PM   #1546
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Your crazy...they hate the heat for the decision. Not bc Maven gets to them. But enough of this, who you got in Game 3?

Game 3 will be a telling tale of this series. If the Spurs bounce back and win, it will be over for the Heat.
But if the Heat dominate, like they did in the 4th of last game, it's going to be lights out.

Manu is sure to bounce back and Parker had one of his worst games. I don't think that will repeat at home.
Spurs can win game 3 an still lose the series 2-4. They are Jekyll and Hyde. I cannot understand why their offense went away from the passing and just had Parker dribbling too much. I've hardly ever see those pick and roll quick passes around the defender. There were several turnovers when they tried that, some were kick balls.

I had the heat winning this series in 6 cause I didnt think they would overcome their turnover problems. They almost lost the GS series because of turnovers. It's a simple formula for the spurs. Alot of turnovers equals a loss. Minimal turnovers equals a win.

As far as what posters motives around here are, that would be a good poll to do. Still think people come in here to razz her. Most the time after a heat loss I don't see much talk about why it was a loss, as I do seeing several comments about maven being at work.
Old 06-10-2013, 03:57 PM   #1547
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

Quote:

If the Spurs win game 3, i dont see why thats a nail in the Heat's coffin. They have proven to be pretty resiliant in the face of adversity.

Manu is basically done.
SonOfLe-loLang is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 04:01 PM   #1548
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
If the Spurs win game 3, i dont see why thats a nail in the Heat's coffin. They have proven to be pretty resiliant in the face of adversity.

Manu is basically done.
Manu had a very limited role the entire season. Nothing new to them. He didnt even play in alot of games. And when he was he wasn't the impact player he's always been. But I agree about heat not being finished if they lose game 3. The games after their losses prove the opposite.
Old 06-10-2013, 04:06 PM   #1549
OrangeSe7en

People don't need to justify why they don't like LeBron/Miami or why they want them to lose. No one owes it to Miami or LeBron to like them.
Old 06-10-2013, 08:45 PM   #1550
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeSe7en View Post
People don't need to justify why they don't like LeBron/Miami or why they want them to lose. No one owes it to Miami or LeBron to like them.
I'll agree with this. I just see a bunch of little girls in this thread. Hate the heat for all you want, I don't give a ****. The Heat are the ****ing champs and are going to stomp the Spurs in The Finals. That is all.