The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 05-09-2013, 10:06 AM   #1001
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!

THE GREATEST

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombay View Post

Look, it's maven! She's all class.
dammit mom...

tickets to the game for mothers day was a bad idea
bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 10:23 AM   #1002
DENVERDUI55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
It's bad match ups. When Kawhi is on curry Parker is on Thompson. That resulted in Thompson going over 30. They shoot lights out every game. Incredible considering they weren't doing that in the regular season.
They both were lights out in regular season at least Curry and Thompson made a boat load of 3s.
Old 05-09-2013, 01:00 PM   #1003
OrangeCrush2724
Bronco Pride!

Name:  bulls.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  84.8 KB
OrangeCrush2724 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 01:03 PM   #1004
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
They both were lights out in regular season at least Curry and Thompson made a boat load of 3s.
Curry was ballin but Thompson had some flaws. He and barnes were way too passive over the season. Both those guys are playing better
Old 05-09-2013, 03:56 PM   #1005
RhymesayersDU
Go Broncos, Nuggets, Rox

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ty Lawson

Quote:
Originally Posted by maven View Post
The awards are useless if you get crushed in the 1st round. The Nuggets aren't built to win when it counts. The McGhee and Dano contracts are an albatross when they are your two best paid players. But, you know they won some awards.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

They're both making like 10/year. A lot of money sure, but not a lot relative to the NBA. For instance, LeBron makes 19-20/year. Worth every penny? Of course. My point is simply that they're making nowhere near max contracts. They're pretty reasonable and team-friendly.

I also never said those awards made this year some huge success. The playoffs were a huge let down. But for regular season awards, they were deserved. Karl did a great job, as did Masai. The pat on the back from the NBA is nice. That's all.
RhymesayersDU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 04:05 PM   #1006
bombay
Ring of Famer

It'll be funny when James leaves after next season and miami goes back to what they should be - a mediocre mess.
bombay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 05:17 PM   #1007
OrangeCrush2724
Bronco Pride!

Quote:
It'll be funny when James leaves after next season and miami goes back to what they should be - a mediocre mess.
Awwwwww did you have your heart broken after the MVP whipped the West last year, and will again this year?

Last edited by OrangeCrush2724; 05-09-2013 at 05:34 PM..
Old 05-09-2013, 10:30 PM   #1008
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Quote:
What? He's leaving the team?

maven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 10:38 PM   #1009
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeCrush2724 View Post
Awwwwww did you have your heart broken after the MVP whipped the West last year, and will again this year?
Pretty much. Nice pic of Rose posted btw. Here's another:

I'm hittin the bars 2morrorow night to catch the game. Gonna watch the Heat roll!

First I got to exercise my body so I look sexy for the ladies. Whatcha gonna do Orange?

Last edited by maven; 05-09-2013 at 10:41 PM..
Old 05-09-2013, 11:06 PM   #1010
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:

I'm hittin the bars 2morrorow night to catch the game. Gonna watch the Heat roll!

First I got to exercise my body so I look sexy for the ladies. Whatcha gonna do Orange?
There goes the I was working excuse. Seriously crazy how you always work on games the Heat lose. I would talk to your boss so that you never work on game days because you're clearly such good luck.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 08:29 AM   #1011
OrangeCrush2724
Bronco Pride!

Quote:

Lol... That's been his jersey for a couple of seasons now. Tonight's a big game. It will be interesting to see how the Bulls bounce back tonight.
Old 05-10-2013, 09:41 AM   #1012
Kaylore
Shall we begin?

You should have let me sleep!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

http://www.theonion.com/articles/leb...ston-gl,32368/

LeBron James Unable To Enjoy MVP Knowing Boston Globe’s Gary Washburn Didn’t Vote For Him

MIAMI—After receiving 120 of 121 first-place votes from NBA media members, Miami Heat star LeBron James admitted to reporters Thursday that he can’t enjoy his fourth league Most Valuable Player award with the knowledge that Boston Globe writer Gary Washburn didn’t cast his ballot for him. “Sure, it’s nice to be in the same company as other four-time MVP winners Bill Russell, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Wilt Chamberlain, and Michael Jordan, but knowing Gary Washburn didn’t think I deserved this makes it just seem worthless,” said James, stressing that Washburn, who voted for New York Knicks small forward Carmelo Anthony, is the only journalist whose opinion truly matters within NBA circles. “Yeah, I led my team to a league-best 66-16 record, a 27-game win streak, and averaged over 26 points and 7 assists per game, but honestly, who cares? We all know Gary’s vote is what counts, so I just can’t help but think Carmelo deserves this honor more than I do.” In light of Washburn’s vote, Heat president Pat Riley is reportedly strongly considering trading James after this season.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 10:32 AM   #1013
delany
Uber Bronco

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco militia View Post
dammit mom...

tickets to the game for mothers day was a bad idea
Filomena Tobias, the angry Heat fan who gave Joakim Noah the finger, has a crazy backstory

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...183142849.html

[Tobias'] brothers, Samuel, Spence, Scott and Joshua, claim that Filomena Tobias drugged her husband and lured him into the pool, where he drowned. A former assistant to Seth Tobias has told the police that Filomena Tobias confessed to him that she had cajoled her husband, who was on a cocaine binge, into the water, promising him sex with a male go-go dancer know as "Tiger."
delany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 12:27 PM   #1014
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
http://www.theonion.com/articles/leb...ston-gl,32368/

LeBron James Unable To Enjoy MVP Knowing Boston Globe’s Gary Washburn Didn’t Vote For Him

MIAMI—After receiving 120 of 121 first-place votes from NBA media members, Miami Heat star LeBron James admitted to reporters Thursday that he can’t enjoy his fourth league Most Valuable Player award with the knowledge that Boston Globe writer Gary Washburn didn’t cast his ballot for him. “Sure, it’s nice to be in the same company as other four-time MVP winners Bill Russell, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Wilt Chamberlain, and Michael Jordan, but knowing Gary Washburn didn’t think I deserved this makes it just seem worthless,” said James, stressing that Washburn, who voted for New York Knicks small forward Carmelo Anthony, is the only journalist whose opinion truly matters within NBA circles. “Yeah, I led my team to a league-best 66-16 record, a 27-game win streak, and averaged over 26 points and 7 assists per game, but honestly, who cares? We all know Gary’s vote is what counts, so I just can’t help but think Carmelo deserves this honor more than I do.” In light of Washburn’s vote, Heat president Pat Riley is reportedly strongly considering trading James after this season.
I will say it is odd someone voted for Melo for MVP.
haha
Old 05-10-2013, 12:31 PM   #1015
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Deng, Heinrich, and Rose is out for tonight's game.
Old 05-10-2013, 08:02 PM   #1016
Drunken.Broncoholic

Curry is the best 3 point shooter I have ever seen in the history of the game. I don't know why anyone else even needs to take a shot. Curry should just shoot 3s every single possesion.
Old 05-10-2013, 08:19 PM   #1017
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

10 to go. Heat showed whose boss today.

Old 05-10-2013, 08:35 PM   #1018
Drunken.Broncoholic

Norris cole came up big
Old 05-10-2013, 08:44 PM   #1019
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
Norris cole came up big
I liked him when he was drafted. He fills a need on the Heat. He's a good player who knows his role. It's all you can ask for.

Ray Allen signing this year. Toss some <3 to the birdman pickup this year, looks great!

Heat have done an AMAZING job filling in the spare parts.
Old 05-10-2013, 08:52 PM   #1020
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Spurs need to take this game. Parker is $$$$$$$$$$$$$ in the 1st half.
Old 05-10-2013, 09:02 PM   #1021
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Spurs need to take this game. Parker is $$$$$$$$$$$$$ in the 1st half.
They'd be in full control if their 3 pointers would sink. They have to stop the infamous warrior 3rd quarters
Old 05-10-2013, 09:03 PM   #1022
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
I liked him when he was drafted. He fills a need on the Heat. He's a good player who knows his role. It's all you can ask for.

Ray Allen signing this year. Toss some <3 to the birdman pickup this year, looks great!

Heat have done an AMAZING job filling in the spare parts.
They are better than last years team IMO. And that team were champions. Gonna be hard for the west to overcome that.
Old 05-10-2013, 09:05 PM   #1023
bombay
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by delany View Post
Filomena Tobias, the angry Heat fan who gave Joakim Noah the finger, has a crazy backstory

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...183142849.html

[Tobias'] brothers, Samuel, Spence, Scott and Joshua, claim that Filomena Tobias drugged her husband and lured him into the pool, where he drowned. A former assistant to Seth Tobias has told the police that Filomena Tobias confessed to him that she had cajoled her husband, who was on a cocaine binge, into the water, promising him sex with a male go-go dancer know as "Tiger."
Yeah. That stupid b**** has a truly crazy story.

http://deadspin.com/the-bird-flippin...ium=socialflow
bombay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 09:14 PM   #1024
Drunken.Broncoholic

Looks like spurs don't want to win this game. Parker is the only player showing up.
Old 05-10-2013, 09:19 PM   #1025
myMind
splinters reality until

We Grok

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
I would have spit in that stupid ****s face.
myMind is offline   Reply With Quote