The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 10-31-2012, 05:10 PM   #101
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/50626

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...490836106.html
DAN_BRONCO_FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 05:49 PM   #102
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
Well, now we know where dan_bronco_fan gets his world view. Raise your hand if you're surprised!
L0L!
L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 05:55 PM   #103
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
L0L!
well looks like i won this debate since you are not capable of comprehending simple online things like watching a video pointing out where the lie is
Old 10-31-2012, 08:03 PM   #104
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

judge for your selves kiddies
Old 10-31-2012, 10:55 PM   #105
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAN_BRONCO_FAN View Post
well looks like i won this debate since you are not capable of comprehending simple online things like watching a video pointing out where the lie is
Glenn Beck, the right-wing echo chamber, and no real corroborating evidence...

...sounds like a winning combo, alright.

But if you're gunning for that "boy who cried wolf" blue ribbon, then it's all yours, Bubba.
Old 11-01-2012, 01:52 AM   #106
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

Old 11-01-2012, 02:00 AM   #107
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

Quote:
Glenn Beck, the right-wing echo chamber, and no real corroborating evidence...

...sounds like a winning combo, alright.

But if you're gunning for that "boy who cried wolf" blue ribbon, then it's all yours, Bubba.
<-- also its DAN_BRONCO_FAN if thats too complicated for your tiny outdated lil brain to process you may use DBF or fluffy or DRAGON or tiny tim or big poppa pump lol or call me bud light

well tell me when in the video did glen beck lie are you going to tell me or not where did glen beck lie in the video what time in the video did the lie occur show me where is the lie
SHOW ME WHERE IN THE VIDEO IS THE LIE THAT GLEN BECK TOLD

cmon point it out then where is the glen beck lie at glen beck didnt talk very much in the video who was talking in the video
who was talking in the video

again tell me who was doing the most talking in the videos

glen isnt my favorite guy because he gets very emotional and sometimes goes off the deep end and puts on his proverbial tin foil hat but he isnt the one saying it so why are you afraid to watch them

Last edited by DAN_BRONCO_FAN; 11-01-2012 at 02:16 AM..
Old 11-01-2012, 02:21 AM   #108
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

if it was just glen beck telling it i would look for another source but if its Charles Woods, father of murdered Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods who said it then i pay attention . but you LABF and Tony pony DID NOT WATCH THE VIDEO

Old 11-01-2012, 06:09 AM   #109
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!

Quote:
if it was just glen beck telling it i would look for another source but if its Charles Woods, father of murdered Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods who said it then i pay attention . but you LABF and Tony pony DID NOT WATCH THE VIDEO

Come back when you have some corroborating evidence, e.g., credible witnesses who actually heard Biden utter those exact words.

Until then, give the Glenn Beck circle jerk a rest!
Old 11-01-2012, 06:33 AM   #110
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!

Old 11-01-2012, 06:56 AM   #111
Irish Stout
Ring of Famer

Run for it Marty!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Woodyard

Dude that first article was nothing but an editorial piece of all opinion.

I'll get back to you on the second when I can read it.
Irish Stout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 07:03 AM   #112
Irish Stout
Ring of Famer

Run for it Marty!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Woodyard

Quote:
Come back when you have some corroborating evidence, e.g., credible witnesses who actually heard Biden utter those exact words.

Honestly though - my feeling is who cares? Its a compliment that is supposed to be man to man. Its too bad Biden didn't stay "balls of steel" or balls the size of cantaloupes, because something along those lines is more accepted in our lexicon as meaning - "Your son was one brave man." So, the VP tells this kid's father that his son was brave, but he says it in what was to be an intimate man to man moment and unfortunately something turned the father off. Wether it was the wrong lexicon or the wrong party telling him... I think we can guess.

Again - I don't think 14 out of 15 fathers, regardless of party affiliation, would have taken offense in this situation. Why should they? There sons clearly are brave men who died as heroes. Their balls are like steel and are the size of watermelons. And a statement/compliment to that fact man to man has NEVER been considered a bad thing before in the good ol' USA, macho perhaps, but not a negative.
Old 11-01-2012, 08:24 AM   #113
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

you wanted to know about drones did you not udall didnt deny there was drones he is neither confirming nor denying they was armed.
so fact there was drones
after that no one is saying

Last edited by DAN_BRONCO_FAN; 11-01-2012 at 08:33 AM..
Old 11-01-2012, 08:34 AM   #114
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

the hearing is posted here why dont everyone watch it skip the few mins of silence
btw i do not own any of these videos just to be clear
Old 11-01-2012, 11:05 AM   #115
Arkie
Ring of Famer

Say 'what' again, I dare you

Quote:

I don't know why the left would deny any of this. It's a non-story. Biden was sincerely trying to make the man feel better if he said that off the record. It's not like he was showing for the cameras. Biden lost his daughter and wife. He feels empathy. Sometimes he doesn't relate to others very well. Biden said it, or the father is lying. Either way, I think Biden felt sorry.
Arkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 11:09 AM   #116
Irish Stout
Ring of Famer

Run for it Marty!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Woodyard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkie View Post
I don't know why the left would deny any of this. It's a non-story. Biden was sincerely trying to make the man feel better if he said that off the record. It's not like he was showing for the cameras. Biden lost his daughter and wife. He feels empathy. Sometimes he doesn't relate to others very well. Biden said it, or the father is lying. Either way, I think Biden felt sorry.
Thank you.

Biden's words may have been poorly chosen or delivered to the wrong audience, but it was an attempt to say in an intimate way that "your son was a brave man and a hero."
Old 11-01-2012, 11:27 AM   #117
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Stout View Post
Thank you.

Biden's words may have been poorly chosen or delivered to the wrong audience, but it was an attempt to say in an intimate way that "your son was a brave man and a hero."

well i wish he would say that sometimes i think BIden is suffering from Alzheimer my mom would do odd things like she took a poo in her clothes and dropped it in the hall way and just laughed about it .
i was mad at her at first but then it was just her losing her mind a year before the stroke.
he is old so could be Alzheimer.
Old 11-01-2012, 11:32 AM   #118
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

but the thing is LABF just says its a lie if LABF was to put forth a reasonable theory like you did it be different but LABF has to be bombastic so i go bombastic back at him to try to show him how it looks like but its like arguing with a child.
and mho Obama is doing his job with sandy , dont matter what his motivation is hes doing his job atm . whats Christie supposed to do when Obama shows up saying he will help NJ?? **** off Obama ?? that wouldn't be nice
Old 11-01-2012, 02:43 PM   #119
ant1999e
Ring of Famer

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE???

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Money Ball
Default Classified cable warned consulate couldn't withstand 'coordinated attack' Read more: http://www.fox

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...inated-attack/

The U.S. Mission in Benghazi convened an “emergency meeting” less than a month before the assault that killed Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans, because Al Qaeda had training camps in Benghazi and the consulate could not defend against a “coordinated attack,” according to a classified cable reviewed by Fox News.
Summarizing an Aug. 15 emergency meeting convened by the U.S. Mission in Benghazi, the Aug. 16 cable marked “SECRET” said that the State Department’s senior security officer, also known as the RSO, did not believe the consulate could be protected.
“RSO (Regional Security Officer) expressed concerns with the ability to defend Post in the event of a coordinated attack due to limited manpower, security measures, weapons capabilities, host nation support, and the overall size of the compound,” the cable said.
According to a review of the cable addressed to the Office of the Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, the Emergency Action Committee was also briefed "on the location of approximately ten Islamist militias and AQ training camps within Benghazi … these groups ran the spectrum from Islamist militias, such as the QRF Brigade and Ansar al-Sharia, to ‘Takfirist thugs.’” Each U.S. mission has a so-called Emergency Action Committee that is responsible for security measures and emergency planning.
The details in the cable seemed to foreshadow the deadly Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. compound, which was a coordinated, commando-style assault using direct and indirect fire. Al Qaeda in North Africa and Ansar al-Sharia, both mentioned in the cable, have since been implicated in the consulate attack.
In addition to describing the security situation in Benghazi as “trending negatively,” the cable said explicitly that the mission would ask for more help. “In light of the uncertain security environment, US Mission Benghazi will submit specific requests to US Embassy Tripoli for additional physical security upgrades and staffing needs by separate cover.”
As for specific threats against the U.S., the cable warned the intelligence was not clear on the issue, cautioning that the militias in Benghazi were not concerned with any significant retaliation from the Libyan government, which had apparently lost control in Benghazi. A briefer explained that they “did not have information suggesting that these entities were targeting Americans but did caveat that (there was not) a complete picture of their intentions yet. RSO (Regional Security Officer) noted that the Benghazi militias have become more brazen in their actions and have little fear of reprisal from the (government of Libya.)”
While the administration’s public statements have suggested that the attack came without warning, the Aug. 16 cable seems to undercut those claims. It was a direct warning to the State Department that the Benghazi consulate was vulnerable to attack, that it could not be defended and that the presence of anti-U.S. militias and Al Qaeda was well-known to the U.S. intelligence community.
In a three-page cable on Sept 11, the day Stevens and the three other Americans were killed, Stevens wrote about “growing problems with security” in Benghazi and “growing frustration” with the security forces and Libyan police. The ambassador saw both as “too weak to keep the country secure.”
Fox News asked the State Department to respond to a series of questions about the Aug. 16 cable, including who was specifically charged with reviewing it and whether action was taken by Washington or Tripoli. Fox News also asked, given the specific warnings and the detailed intelligence laid out in the cable, whether the State Department considered extra measures for the consulate in light of the anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks – and if no action was taken, who made that call.
The State Department press office declined to answer specific questions, citing the classified nature of the cable.
"An independent board is conducting a thorough review of the assault on our post in Benghazi," Deputy Spokesman Mark Toner said in written statement. "Once we have the board's comprehensive account of what happened, findings and recommendations, we can fully address these matters."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...#ixzz2B0fDg0x6
ant1999e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 04:00 PM   #120
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!

^

Old 11-01-2012, 04:02 PM   #121
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Stout View Post
Honestly though - my feeling is who cares? Its a compliment that is supposed to be man to man. Its too bad Biden didn't stay "balls of steel" or balls the size of cantaloupes, because something along those lines is more accepted in our lexicon as meaning - "Your son was one brave man." So, the VP tells this kid's father that his son was brave, but he says it in what was to be an intimate man to man moment and unfortunately something turned the father off. Wether it was the wrong lexicon or the wrong party telling him... I think we can guess.

Again - I don't think 14 out of 15 fathers, regardless of party affiliation, would have taken offense in this situation. Why should they? There sons clearly are brave men who died as heroes. Their balls are like steel and are the size of watermelons. And a statement/compliment to that fact man to man has NEVER been considered a bad thing before in the good ol' USA, macho perhaps, but not a negative.
I get all that - I just want some corroborating evidence that Biden actually said these exact words, i.e., something more than the word of Glenn Beck and his minions.
Old 11-01-2012, 04:09 PM   #122
baja
Pat Bowlen

The best owner ever

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissys

I'm not voting for Obama

I'm not voting for Romney either.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 07:02 PM   #123
Smiling Assassin27
Louisville Soul Train

Hurry Hurry

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Uh oh, the dam's crumbling. CBS, of all agencies, is reporting this:

Quote:
CBS News has learned that during the Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. Mission in Benghazi, the Obama Administration did not convene its top interagency counterterrorism resource: the Counterterrorism Security Group, (CSG).

"The CSG is the one group that's supposed to know what resources every agency has. They know of multiple options and have the ability to coordinate counterterrorism assets across all the agencies," a high-ranking government official told CBS News. "They were not allowed to do their job. They were not called upon."
The CSG is THE group you call when things have gone wrong--and things definitely had gone wrong in Benghazi. Yet no one called.

Quote:
Counterterrorism sources and internal emails reviewed by CBS News express frustration that key responders were ready to deploy, but were not called upon to help in the attack.
They were ready but no one called.

Quote:
Another senior counter terrorism official says a hostage rescue team was alternately asked to get ready and then stand down throughout the night, as officials seemed unable to make up their minds.

If that ain't an Obama trademark, what is?

Quote:
The official says a protocol set forth in a classified presidential directive calls for the Counterterrorism Security Group (CSG) to be convened in the event of a possible terrorist attack. According to a public military document, the directive was designed to "synchronize the efforts of all the government agencies that have a role to play in the Global War on Terrorism."
Their own protocol and they were too incompetent to follow it. So which is it, Obama-ites--incompetence or intentional? 4 dead Americans don't really care anymore but YOU should, particularly the other military here.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-...Num=2&tag=page
Smiling Assassin27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 07:43 PM   #124
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

dear god obama is a idiot im sorry but he is we need romney hell i dont think clinton was even that bad hell i think hillary would be better
Old 11-01-2012, 08:18 PM   #125
Vegas_Bronco
Ring of Famer

Fear is a lack of preparation.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
1 Elam 1

Quote:
dear god obama is a idiot im sorry but he is we need romney hell i dont think clinton was even that bad hell i think hillary would be better
Obamas done such a marvellous job it has done her political career wonders!!!
Vegas_Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote