The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2013, 07:48 AM   #276
peacepipe
Ring of Famer
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,361

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
The President and Hilliary both said it was our best intell at the time. That was a ****ing outright lie and they hoped by having Rice tell it they would avoid the fallout if it went bad.

But Hilliary says what does it matter? It matters because she is a lying b**** and can never be President now.
You're dreaming,you dumb SOBs got nothing. In 2016 when/if Hillary runs she'll get through the primary easily & probably roll through the general election with some ease. That's what this is all about,rethugs know they won't stand a chance in 2016 if Hillary runs.
peacepipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 07:50 AM   #277
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,332
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
I understand your frustration....like your stance on abortion....too bad your mother didn't abort you.
Thanks for showing us what right-wingers are really like, errand.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 09:05 AM   #278
TonyR
Franchise Poster
 
TonyR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mid-Atlantic
Posts: 19,776
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
Exactly! I love how the Obama administration is claiming that support wouldn't have arrived in time...
Actually, it's our military commanders who are saying this.
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 09:19 AM   #279
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"
 
Pony Boy's Avatar
 
Omaha !!!

Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 7,806

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head
Default

Presidents of ABC and CBS News Have Siblings Working at White House With Ties to Benghazi

CBS News President David Rhodes and ABC News President Ben Sherwood, both of them have siblings that not only work at the White House, that not only work for President Obama, but they work at the NSC on foreign policy issues directly related to Benghazi."

Let's also show you why CNN did not go very far in covering these hearings because the CNN deputy bureau chief, Virginia Moseley, is married to Hillary Clinton’s deputy, Tom Nides. It is time for the media to start asking questions why are they not covering this. It's a family matter for some of them.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sh...#ixzz2T1LlkPbG
Pony Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 09:25 AM   #280
peacepipe
Ring of Famer
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,361

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pony Boy View Post
Presidents of ABC and CBS News Have Siblings Working at White House With Ties to Benghazi

CBS News President David Rhodes and ABC News President Ben Sherwood, both of them have siblings that not only work at the White House, that not only work for President Obama, but they work at the NSC on foreign policy issues directly related to Benghazi."

Let's also show you why CNN did not go very far in covering these hearings because the CNN deputy bureau chief, Virginia Moseley, is married to Hillary Clinton’s deputy, Tom Nides. It is time for the media to start asking questions why are they not covering this. It's a family matter for some of them.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sh...#ixzz2T1LlkPbG
So a conservative website is looking for excuses for why the rethugs benghazi witch hunt isn't gaining enough traction. No surprise.

Last edited by peacepipe; 05-12-2013 at 09:29 AM..
peacepipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 10:42 AM   #281
TonyR
Franchise Poster
 
TonyR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mid-Atlantic
Posts: 19,776
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pony Boy View Post
It is time for the media to start asking questions why are they not covering this.
The media isn't covering Bengahzi-gate? Really?
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 10:53 AM   #282
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 55,935

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

I've seen pretty much every media outlet come out with coverage on the Benghazi thing. Fox says it's an impeachable offense and everybody else says it's a steaming pile of political Right Wing bull****. There's your coverage.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 11:34 AM   #283
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.
 
DenverBrit's Avatar
 
Got a breath mint??

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Denver
Posts: 12,758

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team
Default

In the meantime, the overreaction and hyperbole begins. Anyone here agreeing with this?

Quote:
Senator Inhofe proclaimed that ”of all the great cover-ups in history” Benghazi “is going to go down as most serious, most egregious cover-up in American history.”

He later noted that, ”We may be starting to use the I-word before too long.”

“The I-word meaning impeachment?” Humphries asked.

“Yeah,” Inhofe responded.
http://dcclothesline.com/2013/05/11/...egy-for-obama/
DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 12:49 PM   #284
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera
 
cutthemdown's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 37,267
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
The media isn't covering Bengahzi-gate? Really?
They started way late. It should have been covered before the election but they let Obama sweep in under the rug.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 12:50 PM   #285
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera
 
cutthemdown's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 37,267
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBrit View Post
In the meantime, the overreaction and hyperbole begins. Anyone here agreeing with this?



http://dcclothesline.com/2013/05/11/...egy-for-obama/
Watergate was only a coverup for a burglary looking for political information on the election. No one got killed. This is worst IMO because an American ambassador was murdered and no help was given.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 12:52 PM   #286
peacepipe
Ring of Famer
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,361

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
They started way late. It should have been covered before the election but they let Obama sweep in under the rug.
It was covered before the election,it was even part of one of the debates.
peacepipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 12:52 PM   #287
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera
 
cutthemdown's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 37,267
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post
You're dreaming,you dumb SOBs got nothing. In 2016 when/if Hillary runs she'll get through the primary easily & probably roll through the general election with some ease. That's what this is all about,rethugs know they won't stand a chance in 2016 if Hillary runs.
She won't even get out of the primary now. You think some democrat won't use it against her? You didn't watch the last election then. Hilliary is done and the democrats won't be uniting behind her. She outright lied at the funerals of the dead Americans. She was still talking about that stupid video.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 12:54 PM   #288
peacepipe
Ring of Famer
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,361

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
Watergate was only a coverup for a burglary looking for political information on the election. No one got killed. This is worst IMO because an American ambassador was murdered and no help was given.
Not even close. But it's no surprise,when rethugs are scared ****less of the fact Hillary may run for president.
peacepipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 12:59 PM   #289
peacepipe
Ring of Famer
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,361

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
She won't even get out of the primary now. You think some democrat won't use it against her? You didn't watch the last election then. Hilliary is done and the democrats won't be uniting behind her. She outright lied at the funerals of the dead Americans. She was still talking about that stupid video.
It won't matter what some dem might try,the field will pretty much clear out of her way once she decides to run. At the end of the day all you got here is a little molehill which will add up to nothing. I did watch the last election & as much as the media& rethugs tried,it did nothing to stop a landslide victory by Obama.
peacepipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 12:59 PM   #290
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.
 
DenverBrit's Avatar
 
Got a breath mint??

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Denver
Posts: 12,758

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
Watergate was only a coverup for a burglary looking for political information on the election. No one got killed. This is worst IMO because an American ambassador was murdered and no help was given.
So you think Obama should be impeached.
DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 01:37 PM   #291
ant1999e
Ring of Famer
 
ant1999e's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: BFE
Posts: 6,372
Default

ant1999e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 02:24 PM   #292
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 55,935

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
She won't even get out of the primary now. You think some democrat won't use it against her? You didn't watch the last election then. Hilliary is done and the democrats won't be uniting behind her. She outright lied at the funerals of the dead Americans. She was still talking about that stupid video.
Right Wingers always assume that the views of their 10% fringe of the population represent the views of the other 90%. That's what comes from living in a bubble. The RW echo chamber is banging the Benghazi drum with only one goal in mind, to win in 2016. This is the opening gambit in the next presidential elections. Why do you think Rant Paul gave his speech in Iowa?
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 03:01 PM   #293
Requiem
~~~
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Earth Division
Posts: 24,315

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara
Default

American's have a pretty short memory span with political issues. The only people who will be talking or thinking about it come 2016 will be the Republicans. Undoubtedly, they will use it time after time to bring her down if she gets the nomination, and likely well before it. (It is already happening now.) The Democrats have some quality candidates for 2016 and I hope they stray away from Mrs. Clinton, but I doubt this will hurt her and a possible campaign as much as people on here are hoping it will.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 03:45 PM   #294
peacepipe
Ring of Famer
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,361

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default more proof it's nothing more than a political witch hunt

http://crooksandliars.com/nicole-bel...a-lying-about-

Quote:
After the unquestionably tragic (but not entirely unprecedented) events in Benghazi, former ambassador Thomas Pickering was named to chair an accountability panel to investigate the event. Pickering is hardly someone who could be characterized as partisan, having served under presidents of both parties and in multiple "hot" zones, such as El Salvador, Israel and Russia. He has spent his more recent, post-retirement years focusing on national security for different think tanks. So he comes to the task with no political agenda, but an ongoing concern for the importance of the diplomatic corps and the safety and security of American interests in a decidedly bipartisan fashion.

Pickering's board findings are available to everyone online. In it, the board found systemic failures throughout the State Department and inadequate allowances for security. But what they did not find is any evidence of a conspiracy to cover up or politically spin the attack, or of an overt attempt to make or let the attack happen nor did they find then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton personally culpable for failures in the State Department. The fault lay, according to the report, with bureaucratic levels far below the Secretary level.

But Republicans never let facts get in the way of a good ol' witch hunt which has the double effect of keeping the sitting President on the defense as well as getting in some potentially fatal licks on the 2016 frontrunner. So Oversight Committee Chairman and Chief Witch Hunter Darrell Issa (R-CA) keeps droning on and on his conspiracy talking points to mouthpiece cypher David Gregory until Thomas Pickering can take it no longer.

After Issa asserted that Pickering had refused to testify in front of his committee, Pickering breaks his silence and off camera interrupts with a "That's not true." Watch Issa's face as the camera goes wide, revealing Pickering sitting right next to him. Pickering then reveals that he was told his testimony was 'not welcome', leaving Issa sputtering about protocols (how ironic!) and how the minority party could have called Pickering as a witness, proving once again that the goal is not fact finding, but a witch hunt.


Pickering will end up testifying in front of the committee this week. However, I don't think that Issa should feel confident that this will at all help his cause, as Pickering has been quite clear about his disgust about this politicking:

“Let me say that I hope the chairman has read our report,” the co-chairman of State Department Accountability Review Board on Benghazi aid on NBC's “Meet the Press.” “Our report has 29 recommendations. The bulk of them concern the insufficiency of the State Department's preparation of that post to deal with the security challenges. I don't think that there is any other explanation. And I can't believe that, in fact, he still sits here and makes those charges.”
peacepipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 03:48 PM   #295
peacepipe
Ring of Famer
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,361

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

This notion that it's worse than Watergate or whatever is complete BS. As I have been saying,rethugs got nothing.
peacepipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 03:52 PM   #296
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera
 
cutthemdown's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 37,267
Default

We will see. See you at the midterms.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 04:06 PM   #297
Requiem
~~~
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Earth Division
Posts: 24,315

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
We will see. See you at the midterms.
And you are going to think you are some sort of genius when the Democrats lose seats in the Senate (because they have like 10 more up for grabs) and House (which traditionally loses seats in a mid-term, very few instances in history does a second-term President gain seats) and point to Benghazi as the reason for it happening, when anyone with a brain in their heads knows it isn't the case.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 05:34 PM   #298
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera
 
cutthemdown's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 37,267
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
And you are going to think you are some sort of genius when the Democrats lose seats in the Senate (because they have like 10 more up for grabs) and House (which traditionally loses seats in a mid-term, very few instances in history does a second-term President gain seats) and point to Benghazi as the reason for it happening, when anyone with a brain in their heads knows it isn't the case.
Obviously Hilliary resigned because she wants to distance herself from this trainwreck so she can still maybe run for President.

She see's what a disaster it all is and was like SEE YA LATER BARRY!

Republicans will win because in the end liberal democratic policies need to be cleaned up and fixed.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 05:53 PM   #299
peacepipe
Ring of Famer
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,361

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
Obviously Hilliary resigned because she wants to distance herself from this trainwreck so she can still maybe run for President.

She see's what a disaster it all is and was like SEE YA LATER BARRY!

Republicans will win because in the end liberal democratic policies need to be cleaned up and fixed.
Hillary was only ever going to do one term anyway,but nice try.
Cleaned up & fixed? Far better than conservative policies that have never worked & can't be fixed.
You guys are going to be in the minority for quite awhile.
peacepipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 06:15 PM   #300
houghtam
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,384
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
Obviously Hilliary resigned because she wants to distance herself from this trainwreck so she can still maybe run for President.

She see's what a disaster it all is and was like SEE YA LATER BARRY!

Republicans will win because in the end liberal democratic policies need to be cleaned up and fixed.
Jesus Christ, you are the stupidest **** on this board. Clinton announced she was resigning at the end of the term almost a year before Benghazi.

How many times do you have to be caught sayin the stupidest ****ing **** before you realize, "You know what? I'm a goddamn dumbass. If I left this forum, would anyone notice?"
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:45 AM.


Denver Broncos