The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 03-09-2015, 01:43 PM   #1
retro
Pro Bowler

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default Pakistan ready to supply the Saudis with nuclear weapons

Get ready for a mideast nuclear arms race. Obama is p***Y footing around with Iran and countries like Saudi Arabia know them too well to be fooled. Everyone outside the Democratic party knows Iran is trying to build a bomb. They are playing cat and mouse waiting to have enough enriched uranium, and the right man in the White House, to get it done.

Once Iran and Saudi Arabia have them I imagine Turkey won't feel so cozy about it.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-24823846

Earlier this year, a senior Nato decision maker told me that he had seen intelligence reporting that nuclear weapons made in Pakistan on behalf of Saudi Arabia are now sitting ready for delivery.

Last edited by retro; 03-09-2015 at 01:57 PM..
retro is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2015, 02:43 PM   #2
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

You evidently are one of the weak-minded Americans that Netanyahu was talking to last week. He's one scary dude -- but he doesn't speak the truth.

As I've pointed out, all 16 US intelligence agencies agree, there is no hard evidence Iran is trying to go nuclear.

It's understandable they want to keep their options open. This does not mean they are trying for the Bomb.

Iran already has a deterrent, GPS guided conventional missiles that can target Israel's WMD sites. Israel's own WMD are now a threat to Israel. How ironic. I suspect this is what is really driving Israeli paranoia about Iran.

As for Pakistan's nukes, it's no secret that the Saudis funded Pakistan's nuke program. They had a secret deal: Pakistan would provide nuclear support to the Saudis if they came under attack.

But nukes won't save the Saudi royal family from the hatred of their own people.

MHG

Last edited by mhgaffney; 03-09-2015 at 05:02 PM..
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote