The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 10-16-2012, 01:08 AM   #1
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Default My Charger fan friend cursed his team and thats why we won.

At halftime a great friend of mine from HS calls me. We talk after ever SD/Den game since we were about 16 yrs old. He know lives in Singapore for a major areospace company. The thing is we always wait until the game is over. Both of us really superstitious about cackling too soon.

So i get the call, he's cackling away laughing his ass off. The 3rd quarter starts and i tell him you probably just cursed your team, watch the Chargers blow it now. He crows and laughs throwing out a bet that if the Broncos come back he will mail me his old iphone since he just got a new one.

You all know how it ends. Unbelievable game. Picks 6's, penalties, bad calls, fumbles, unexplained ghost tripping Decker etc etc.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2012, 01:13 AM   #2
Pick Six
Armchair Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
At halftime a great friend of mine from HS calls me. We talk after ever SD/Den game since we were about 16 yrs old. He know lives in Singapore for a major areospace company. The thing is we always wait until the game is over. Both of us really superstitious about cackling too soon.

So i get the call, he's cackling away laughing his ass off. The 3rd quarter starts and i tell him you probably just cursed your team, watch the Chargers blow it now. He crows and laughs throwing out a bet that if the Broncos come back he will mail me his old iphone since he just got a new one.

You all know how it ends. Unbelievable game. Picks 6's, penalties, bad calls, fumbles, unexplained ghost tripping Decker etc etc.
Enjoy the iPhone...
Pick Six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 01:15 AM   #3
Man-Goblin
One Gap Penetrator

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Connor Barth

No. It was because I left the bar and sat in my truck and listened to the 850 KOA Sirius feed until the Broncos scored the second touchdown. Then I proceeded to go to my favorite bar and scare all the semi cute hipster chicks with my awesomeness and celebratory behavior.

The point is, i moved from from the hell hole bar that has been the source of the 3+ touchdown deficits and sat in the correct seat at my favorite bar. Get it right.

I won't take all the credit though. Manning was good too.

Last edited by Man-Goblin; 10-16-2012 at 01:19 AM..
Man-Goblin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 01:17 AM   #4
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

I want some chicken and rice right now!
maven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 01:28 AM   #5
Doggcow
Please Help Rebel

http://www.gofundme.com/cvqzik

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Sell the Iphone to some idiot and buy a GSIII, One S/X, or Note II.
Doggcow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 03:17 AM   #6
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man-Goblin View Post
No. It was because I left the bar and sat in my truck and listened to the 850 KOA Sirius feed until the Broncos scored the second touchdown. Then I proceeded to go to my favorite bar and scare all the semi cute hipster chicks with my awesomeness and celebratory behavior.

The point is, i moved from from the hell hole bar that has been the source of the 3+ touchdown deficits and sat in the correct seat at my favorite bar. Get it right.

I won't take all the credit though. Manning was good too.
we all you a debt of gratitude.
Old 10-16-2012, 03:21 AM   #7
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doggcow View Post
Sell the Iphone to some idiot and buy a GSIII, One S/X, or Note II.
Thinking about donating it to a friend because I use a tracphone. I only ring about about 20 dollars worth of minutes a month on it. Just don't use it that much really. Its a crappy phone compared to real phones like an iphone but with that i am forced to get a monthly service. Most of them 40-50 a month min. Are there any places I can get an iphone going and not have more then so a 30-35 dollar a month cost?

I only need like 200 minutes a month.
Old 10-16-2012, 03:25 AM   #8
Doggcow
Please Help Rebel

http://www.gofundme.com/cvqzik

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
Thinking about donating it to a friend because I use a tracphone. I only ring about about 20 dollars worth of minutes a month on it. Just don't use it that much really. Its a crappy phone compared to real phones like an iphone but with that i am forced to get a monthly service. Most of them 40-50 a month min. Are there any places I can get an iphone going and not have more then so a 30-35 dollar a month cost?

I only need like 200 minutes a month.
I'm not quite sure what you're asking... Do you want to use your phone just to talk? Or do you want to surf the web too? Iphones are actually horrible PHONES lol.

If you want to do either, I'd recommend those 3 phones anyway. If you want a cheap plan, with web, go with T-Mobile. We have one thats 100 mins, unlimited text, 5gigs of 4g web (then unlimited) for $30, no contract.
Doggcow is offline   Reply With Quote