The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 10-18-2012, 09:36 AM   #1751
razorwire77
Tapenade Swagga

"Not too shabby."

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Karlos Dansby

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
First, if they more fat guys like that, they would only need to sell half the stadium as they take up 2 seats. I would have been pissed if I had to be next to that fatso.
2nd, if you want to get on the trolley quickly after the game, go full retard. My cousin is about 350 pounds and he does the "Something about Mary" brother retard act and they put him right on the trolley. He slides his hat on sideways and starts yelling "CHOO CHOO" and pumping his fist up and down. Works like a charm. You have to have serious guts to do it.
I ror'ed.
razorwire77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 09:43 AM   #1752
menonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowlenBall View Post
This game just may generate GIFs and images forever.... Future historians will see it as a seminal moment in Western Civilization.

"Audible Like an Egyptian"

Old 10-18-2012, 10:54 AM   #1753
Stagger Lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecklomaniac View Post
From Baywatch to.....

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/attachm...1&d=1350582768
Attached Images

Old 10-18-2012, 01:13 PM   #1754
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by kupesdad View Post
Do you even watch the ****ing game?? Go root for the chiefs, in the 7 years Ive been on this website I haven't heard one positive thing out of your mouth. You must have a miserable existence and your whole gig is just ****ing tired grow up.
So unless I don't say anything negative about your son i have to be a Chiefs fan? What if Knowshons mom decides to sign up, does everyone then have to be a Chiefs fan? If you haven't heard anything positive from me that only means you only read the stuff about your son, then get but hurt because I'm not on board with the boards feeling he is an all pro? Lot's of players get criticised on the board I don't see you calling any of those posts, or board members out on it. So if reading anything negative about your kid makes you all sniffly, I suggest not reading newspapers or message boards. If our interior oline was any good we would be better at 3-1 and short yardage running situations. I have said it before Kuper great when he can get out to the second level and get a hat on someone. He's also a good pass blocker. But when it comes to just moving players out of the way for short yardage he struggles IMO. Just my opinion and not like I am saying hes not a good person. Obviously you must realize I have said at least one postive thing on the board. To try and label me otherwise is just you using your star power.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 04:13 PM   #1755
cmhargrove
Is this thing on???

Travis Henry's love child...

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Hillis

Just thought I would share...
Attached Images

cmhargrove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 04:15 PM   #1756
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

So was that play an official bubble screen? or is that really just a quick WR pass into the flat with a ton of blocking?
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 07:59 PM   #1757
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
So was that play an official bubble screen? or is that really just a quick WR pass into the flat with a ton of blocking?
I say option number 2
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 08:19 PM   #1758
Bacchus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket 7 View Post
On the pick 6 did anyone else notice how wide open Stokely was?

That was a play where Manning knew at the LOS where he was going wiht the ball.
Old 10-19-2012, 03:53 PM   #1759
kupesdad
Pro Bowler

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
So unless I don't say anything negative about your son i have to be a Chiefs fan? What if Knowshons mom decides to sign up, does everyone then have to be a Chiefs fan? If you haven't heard anything positive from me that only means you only read the stuff about your son, then get but hurt because I'm not on board with the boards feeling he is an all pro? Lot's of players get criticised on the board I don't see you calling any of those posts, or board members out on it. So if reading anything negative about your kid makes you all sniffly, I suggest not reading newspapers or message boards. If our interior oline was any good we would be better at 3-1 and short yardage running situations. I have said it before Kuper great when he can get out to the second level and get a hat on someone. He's also a good pass blocker. But when it comes to just moving players out of the way for short yardage he struggles IMO. Just my opinion and not like I am saying hes not a good person. Obviously you must realize I have said at least one postive thing on the board. To try and label me otherwise is just you using your star power.
Me.... Star Power? you obviously haven't been around my house at dog **** picking up time.... talk to anyone on this board that I have had any contact with and the last thing I think of myself as is a star of anything. It has nothing to do with Chris either.. believe me I know exactly where he's at. You throw out these blanket statements with regard to all positions just to get someone to recognize you. I troll all over the board but unlike you I don't feel the need to add anything just to hear my own voice. It's just tiring to constantly see your negative posts. Look at your screen name... that says it all. And you must just be reading your own posts... i have defended people here from other posters to Sara Palin. I just don't feel the need to crack on anyone except for people like you. I have always respected your opinion although not necessarily agreed with it. Maybe I just had a bad day. Ans that's all I have to say about that..
kupesdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 06:19 PM   #1760
errand
Ring of Famer

Forgot more than you'll ever know

Quote:
Originally Posted by maven View Post
I would replace him with Wes Welker next year...

good call!
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 06:21 PM   #1761
jerseyboiler120

Good one.