The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 06-05-2013, 03:01 AM   #1826
chadta
Atomic Meatball Keeper

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Mc Rib

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24champ View Post

New Dallas Stars uni's.....

Meh. Ugly IMO.
what no hurricane love ? heres a shot of them infront of the usual home crowd in Raleigh.

chadta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 07:13 AM   #1827
55CrushEm
Dynamic Duo

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quanterus Smith

Quote:
JetBlue airlines just got a lot of new customers in Philly, New York, Boston and elsewhere...
After the Bruins’ 6-1 victory over the Pittsburgh Penguins in Game 2 of the Eastern Conference Final, members of the Boston media boarded a flight back to Beantown on Tuesday morning. Perhaps the pilot of this JetBlue knew they were there. Perhaps the pilot simply isn’t a Sidney Crosby fan. Whatever the case, a crying baby led to a predictable joke about the Penguins captain, as relayed by Joe Haggerty of CSN Boston and Dan Roche of WBZ:

Name:  sid 1.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  33.6 KB

Name:  sid 2.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  9.3 KB

Name:  sid 3.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  57.3 KB
55CrushEm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 07:35 AM   #1828
DivineLegion
******ship Sta at the Top

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Nate Irving

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadta View Post
what no hurricane love ? heres a shot of them infront of the usual home crowd in Raleigh.

Hey a-hole, PNC is usually around 10,000 to capacity during the season. This year tickets were sold out for the better part of the first half of the season.
DivineLegion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 01:37 PM   #1829
chadta
Atomic Meatball Keeper

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Mc Rib

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivineLegion View Post
Hey a-hole, PNC is usually around 10,000 to capacity during the season. This year tickets were sold out for the better part of the first half of the season.
really name calling ?

congrats, how many of those 10,000 tickets did people actually pay for ? and how many were part of the buy 2 tickets, 2 hot dogs, 2 soft drinks, a program, parking and get to drop the opening faceoff for $49 dollar deals ?
Old 06-05-2013, 02:00 PM   #1830
DivineLegion

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Nate Irving

Quote:
really name calling ?

congrats, how many of those 10,000 tickets did people actually pay for ? and how many were part of the buy 2 tickets, 2 hot dogs, 2 soft drinks, a program, parking and get to drop the opening faceoff for $49 dollar deals ?
If you want to take my jape, that you are an a-hole for mocking my favorite hockey team, personally, that's on you. Second, if you think we are disadvantaged as a small market team, because we have cheap tickets, you are solely mistaken. It's a huge advantage to have 10,000 passionate fans who go to games to cheer for the squad. The Wine and Cheese crowd is stifled by affordable tickets, and provides for a great atmosphere.
Old 06-05-2013, 02:08 PM   #1831
24champ
Livin' the dream!

Keep Calm and Chive on

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual

Sorry socal but this is hilarious.

24champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 03:29 PM   #1832
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

Lol

Stacy Coley.....Speed Kills!
SoCalBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 04:04 PM   #1833
Lestat
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller

Say what again! I dare you!

ROTLMAO! @ 24champ for the Crosby and Pitt jokes.

Quote:

New Dallas Stars uni's.....

Meh. Ugly IMO.
eh they're not bad. ugly is when the Caps wear that alternate jersey.
Lestat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 08:14 PM   #1834
24champ
Livin' the dream!

Keep Calm and Chive on

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual

Pens are doing well. If they lose this in OT...that's all she wrote for this series.
Old 06-05-2013, 08:19 PM   #1835
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

Quote:
Pens are doing well. If they lose this in OT...that's all she wrote for this series.
Its all she wrote regardless.

Old 06-05-2013, 08:20 PM   #1836
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Pens plz win. I do not wanna double arm blast meth tonight.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 08:20 PM   #1837
24champ
Livin' the dream!

Keep Calm and Chive on

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBronco View Post
Its all she wrote regardless.
Pens can win this game and its a series. All you got to do is win this one and the next. Your right back in it.
Old 06-05-2013, 09:16 PM   #1838
24champ
Livin' the dream!

Keep Calm and Chive on

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual

Tough pill to swallow SoCal. Lose in double OT.
Old 06-05-2013, 09:42 PM   #1839
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

Quote:
Tough pill to swallow SoCal. Lose in double OT.
Sucks to lose playing that well, but in reality like I told you it wouldn't have mattered anyway, so I'm not devastated. To win this series they needed to win Games 3 4 and 5. Even a split in Boston wouldn't have been enough because we would win 5 and lose 6 in Boston, so they had to win 3 in a row. They were not going to win 3 in a row even with a win tonight. That's why I told you it was over regardless.

Boston needs to win Game 4 so that Shero has no choice but to fire Bylsma. Last year he won a couple games late in the series to keep his job. He better not keep his job this year.

Old 06-05-2013, 09:49 PM   #1840
24champ
Livin' the dream!

Keep Calm and Chive on

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual

Quote:
Sucks to lose playing that well, but in reality like I told you it wouldn't have mattered anyway, so I'm not devastated. To win this series they needed to win Games 3 4 and 5. Even a split in Boston wouldn't have been enough because we would win 5 and lose 6 in Boston, so they had to win 3 in a row. They were not going to win 3 in a row even with a win tonight. That's why I told you it was over regardless.

Boston needs to win Game 4 so that Shero has no choice but to fire Bylsma. Last year he won a couple games late in the series to keep his job. He better not keep his job this year.
AV would be a great fit for Pitt but from what I understand, byslma and shero are joined at the hip.
Old 06-05-2013, 09:51 PM   #1841
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

Quote:
AV would be a great fit for Pitt but from what I understand, byslma and shero are joined at the hip.
They are BFF but Shero has no choice if they get swept or lose in 5. Cause he is next if they don't get it done next year. 66 is not going to stand for this. He has to fire his friend to save his own neck.

Old 06-05-2013, 10:29 PM   #1842
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater

Wow. Just got home from the game. What a battle. Both goalies were standing on their heads. We thought for sure it would go at least one more OT......so glad it didn't.

Rask has certainly earned himself a nice contract in the off season. He's just been ridiculous out there. 3 total goals allowed in his last 4 playoff games, 3 against Pitt who were averaging over 4 a game?!? Insanity.
Beantown Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 03:56 AM   #1843
chadta
Atomic Meatball Keeper

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Mc Rib

Quote:
If you want to take my jape, that you are an a-hole for mocking my favorite hockey team, personally, that's on you..
Im sorry I didnt know there was a nice way to take being called an a hole, must be an american thing.

Quote:
Second, if you think we are disadvantaged as a small market team, because we have cheap tickets, you are solely mistaken.
Awesome area, I love the Carolinas, ****ty hockey market tho, never should have put a team there. Even the CFL was smart enough to realize that southern expansion was a failed experiment. Im so happy that fans in actual hockey markets get to pay an extra 5 bucks per ticket and send it to your pathetic team.

Quote:
It's a huge advantage to have 10,000 passionate fans who go to games to cheer for the squad. The Wine and Cheese crowd is stifled by affordable tickets, and provides for a great atmosphere.
I agree about the wine and cheese group, but id bet you dont have 10,000 people that know what a puck is.

how bout those penb****es
Old 06-06-2013, 06:48 AM   #1844
BroncosSR
Perennial Pro-bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
Wow. Just got home from the game. What a battle. Both goalies were standing on their heads. We thought for sure it would go at least one more OT......so glad it didn't.

Rask has certainly earned himself a nice contract in the off season. He's just been ridiculous out there. 3 total goals allowed in his last 4 playoff games, 3 against Pitt who were averaging over 4 a game?!? Insanity.
Tukka might have just displayed the best goaltending I've ever seen over a 3 game stretch. The guy was absolutely ridiculous and so poised in all three games.
BroncosSR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 07:01 AM   #1845
socalorado
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncosSR View Post
Tukka might have just displayed the best goaltending I've ever seen over a 3 game stretch. The guy was absolutely ridiculous and so poised in all three games.
Thank You Tukka.
socalorado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 11:32 AM   #1846
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater

This is classic. Poor Iginla.

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s...psf748024d.gif
Beantown Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 12:15 PM   #1847
Al Wilson
Perennial Pro-bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Wilson View Post
I doubt the Pens beat the Bruins, Hawks or Kings in a best of 7 series
na na na na
na na na na
hey hey hey goodbye
Al Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 12:54 PM   #1848
DivineLegion

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Nate Irving

Quote:
Im sorry I didnt know there was a nice way to take being called an a hole, must be an american thing.

Awesome area, I love the Carolinas, ****ty hockey market tho, never should have put a team there. Even the CFL was smart enough to realize that southern expansion was a failed experiment. Im so happy that fans in actual hockey markets get to pay an extra 5 bucks per ticket and send it to your pathetic team.

I agree about the wine and cheese group, but id bet you dont have 10,000 people that know what a puck is.

how bout those penb****es

Ehh, the market has grown substantially thanks to retired players hanging around, and building youth programs. Raleigh is such a melting pot 60% of the interested populace are transplants from northern states involved in bioscience fields. 12 years has provided the arena with a solid mix of young and old Hockey enthusiasts, who by most accounts truely understand the game, and the infectious nature of southern hospitality usually means they are willing to instruct ignorant fans in the periphery. You would be truely surprised how in tune many of the fans truely are.

I'm very disappointed with the Pens, at this point I think the Canes only get a third round draft pick for Jussi Jokinen. Granted that's greater than its market value, it could have been higher, and thus I am disappointed.

Edit: I forgot to mention the incursion of Lacrosse, and how that has also propelled the market. NC sports some of the best high school lacrosse teams in the nation, and the familiarity between hockey and lacrosse has really opened a lot of minds to the game.

Last edited by DivineLegion; 06-06-2013 at 12:57 PM..
Old 06-06-2013, 12:55 PM   #1849
Al Wilson
Perennial Pro-bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Pens plz win. I do not wanna double arm blast meth tonight.
bye bye
Al Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 01:02 PM   #1850
gyldenlove
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Spencer Larsen

Quote:

It is remarkable how much better it feels being a bad team coming close to success than being a good team coming close.
gyldenlove is offline   Reply With Quote