The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 09-14-2012, 12:24 PM   #1
BowlenBall
Hurry Hurry

2014 -- This one's for Pat.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Paradis
Default GQ interviews Elway after game 1

Nothing earth-shattering here, but always good to have attention from the national media:

ESQ: How does that set up the Broncos? You have a relatively older team in terms of quarterback. Does that worry you?

JE: I think you want a good mix. We drafted Ronnie Hillman in the third round as a running back that is kind of a change of pace for Willis [McGahee]. And we drafted Brock Osweiler in the second round as a quarterback out of Arizona State that will hopefully be the guy that can take over for Peyton when he's finished whether that's three, four, five years from now. We start training those young guys now to be able to step in when the older guard is no longer around.

ESQ: When Peyton signed on, this was a now thing.

JE: I think that you always have to believe that you can win the Super Bowl, and there's a lot of things that go into it. Number one is coming together as a team. And a lot of it comes down to some luck, too you've got to be able to stay healthy. So, who knows? We're only one game in, but I think everybody feels like we're a better football team now than we were at this point in time last year. We feel like we have a chance.

ESQ: Did you happen to catch Von Miller doing his Tebow after that sack last week?

JE: You know what? I think I was coming down out of the press box, so I think I missed the Tebowing. I saw the other one where he was doing his legs wild and crazy, but I must have missed the Tebow.

Read more: http://www.esquire.com/blogs/culture...#ixzz26TBxXb00
BowlenBall is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links