The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 09-09-2012, 11:36 PM   #1
Caketiger

Default Peyton Manning blog

For anyone interested, I have written a blog about Peyton's return to action today.

http://joffharvey.wordpress.com/

Good win tonight
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2012, 11:57 PM   #2
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Kurt Warner had success with his 2nd team. And if not for a BS no call on that play where the defender blocked in the back on that Warner INT, he would have won the Superbowl that year. It can be done, it shall be done, go Peyton.

Nice blog though.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 11:59 PM   #3
Bacchus

It is a good read. Really, if you are talking about the Denver Pittsburgh game you should have a picture from that game and not some pre season game. One more thing you mention great QBs that played their careers in one place. You mentioned Starr, Marino and Bradshaw yet missed the most obvious one and the one that would make the most sense for the article.

Other than that well done. I wish I could write that well, but I cannot even type.
Old 09-10-2012, 12:03 AM   #4
BowlenBall
Hurry Hurry

2014 -- This one's for Pat.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Paradis

Nice blog post, Caketiger -- we'll make an exception to the 100 post rule for you.

Last edited by BowlenBall; 09-10-2012 at 12:11 AM..
BowlenBall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 12:24 AM   #5
Caketiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
It is a good read. Really, if you are talking about the Denver Pittsburgh game you should have a picture from that game and not some pre season game. One more thing you mention great QBs that played their careers in one place. You mentioned Starr, Marino and Bradshaw yet missed the most obvious one and the one that would make the most sense for the article.

Other than that well done. I wish I could write that well, but I cannot even type.
Thanks for the comments. You're right - I should have mentioned Elway - I've added in a late edit so he gets another mention
Old 09-10-2012, 01:01 AM   #6
Bacchus

Old 09-11-2012, 08:26 PM   #7
Caketiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONA View Post
Kurt Warner had success with his 2nd team. And if not for a BS no call on that play where the defender blocked in the back on that Warner INT, he would have won the Superbowl that year. It can be done, it shall be done, go Peyton.

Nice blog though.
I thought about mentioning Warner - he got close but I still think it's a cool stat that no starting quarterback has won with different teams.

Should be an interesting season - lots of good quarterbacks around.
Old 09-11-2012, 08:39 PM   #8
myMind
splinters reality until

We Grok

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caketiger View Post
For anyone interested, I have written a blog about Peyton's return to action today.

http://joffharvey.wordpress.com/

Good win tonight
What team are you a fan of?
myMind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 09:25 PM   #9
Caketiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by myMind View Post
What team are you a fan of?
As a Brit now living in New Zealand, I grew up loving the LA Raiders. I suppose the now Oakland Raiders remain my favourite team (perhaps I shouldn't admit that on a Broncos forum ) but I also like the Saints as I have seen them play a couple of times.

I like good football, whoever is playing, which is why I think it's great that Peyton is carrying on with his career this season.
Old 09-11-2012, 09:39 PM   #10
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

People still write blogs?
maven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 08:06 AM   #11
ColoradoDarin
Not Too Shabby Poster

Adopt-a-Bronco:
T J Ward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caketiger View Post
As a Brit now living in New Zealand, I grew up loving the LA Raiders. I suppose the now Oakland Raiders remain my favourite team (perhaps I shouldn't admit that on a Broncos forum ) but I also like the Saints as I have seen them play a couple of times.

I like good football, whoever is playing, which is why I think it's great that Peyton is carrying on with his career this season.
Awesome to meet you Mr Cube! Or can I call you Ice? Love your new commercials...
ColoradoDarin is offline   Reply With Quote