The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 08-28-2012, 12:48 PM   #1
Baba Booey
twitter: @dpieza

HURRY HURRY!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris
Default For your afternoon entertainment: Marcus Thomas' Madden Twitter Rant

@MarcusThomas_79: the creators of madden needs to b slapped for putting an imposter pic in place of me that's not me for the last time I don't look like that

@MarcusThomas_79: I been in the nfl going on 6years and y'all still hav another mans face for my pic on madden i hate y'all hate is very strong but I do

@MarcusThomas_79: Madden is disrespectful practice your craft and make it realistic I'm in newyork now help me please someone call madden and tell him lol

@MarcusThomas_79: I'm serious but I'm not Naw I'm serious they been try n me for 4 years

@MarcusThomas_79: How y'all gone hav my pic rookie season and then change it to a completely dif person for ds rest of my career

@MarcusThomas_79: Man im angry now u right madden is very unprofessional

@MarcusThomas_79: My face 2 #dyme for madden it only works with a trillion megapixel hd 3d blue ray tv and that ain't out yet

@MarcusThomas_79: dear mr @EAMaddenNFL i com to you humbly sir. Can u please put the right photo of me on the madden it's been 6years not lol maybe a giggle

@MarcusThomas_79: I did it but I have a feeling he will be to busy to read it smh
Baba Booey is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-28-2012, 12:54 PM   #2
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

OK, Marcus. We will put your real face on Madden if you can eat a double cheeseburger and do a backflip at the same time.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 12:55 PM   #3
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280

Broncos Over All

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

English man, English!
Broncos_OTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 12:58 PM   #4
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!

THE GREATEST

bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 12:58 PM   #5
Man-Goblin
Giving You The Business

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mister Cobble

I remember way back in the day on Tecmo Bowl Karl Mecklenburg was black. It was very confusing to 7 year old me.
Man-Goblin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 12:59 PM   #6
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!

THE GREATEST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man-Goblin View Post
I remember way back in the day on Tecmo Bowl Karl Mecklenburg was black. It was very confusing to 7 year old me.
racist
bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 01:02 PM   #7
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Did anyone tweet back, "Who are you?"
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 01:06 PM   #8
Cool Breeze
Ring of Famer

Broncos Rock!

Here is a fluff piece on him as he made the it through the first round of Giants cuts.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/nf...ind-each-other
Cool Breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 01:09 PM   #9
gyldenlove
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Spencer Larsen

Best Madden rant of all time:

Quote:
To: John Madden
CC: Electronic Arts Sports
Re: Being the worst rated player on Madden 07
Hi, John, my name is Ethan Albright. I play line for the Washington Redskins. You probably already knew that, so I’ll continue. I am writing in regards to the overall player rating of 53 that I have received in Madden NFL Football 2007. I feel that this is ****ing bull**** and you should kiss my mother-****ing ass. Ahmed Carroll was rated a 78 and the Packers just cut his ass on a Tuesday morning after his performance in a Monday night game. That is pretty terrible. The worst part is that his overall rating was sniffing 80.
You know what, John? Two can play this game. I rate you a ****ing 12. I rate you a ****ing 12 in Ethan Albright Football 2000-ever — except for in the category of ball-licking. That is where I will spot you a 98 rating. You will receive this score because I will never give your blubbery ass a 99 in any category. Take that, pencil-dick. Go do Al Micheals or something. Boom.
It’s also pretty wonderful that my awareness rating was 59. You make it sound like I wake up in the morning, helplessly **** and piss myself, then lose three of my teeth before I discover that I am trying to eat a rock for breakfast. ****, John, I understand you saying that I am slow and lacking athleticism, but a rating like this pretty much labels me as retarded. Rod “He Hate Me” Smart has a 52 in this category. Electronic Arts is saying that seven rating points separate me and the breathing embodiment of the perfect oxymoron. Rod Smart struggled to arrange words in sentence form. Cave men had better hold of the English language. The only actions that separate point values of ignorance at this embarrassing level are things like using your own toothbrush to wipe your ass. I basically edged out Rod by my lack of **** teeth. If I take a night school class, could you bump me up to a 60?
I guess I just cant fathom the fact that I am the absolute worst player rated out of the entire NFL. ****, man, there are some ****ty guys out there. Amongst everyone, I was rated the absolute worst.
I have received the impression that you feel that I am lacking in the agility category. I should consider a walk through my living room where I don’t crash through a wall or kick over furniture a resounding success. My agility rating on your game is 33. It makes it sound like I just topple over if I start walking too fast. Ted Washington is rated a 40 in agility. He is listed at 365 pounds. If Ted Washington tied a white lady up and made her wear a metal bikini, he’d look just like Jabba the Hut.
John, you are such a ****ing dick. I also noticed that my kick return rating was a 0. I was rated a ****ing zero? So you feel that I shouldn’t even receive a 10, or even a 5? You are pretty much saying that I couldn’t even fall forward on a ball kicked in my direction. I would just stand there and let the ball bounce off of my ****ing face. **** that, John, I returned an onside kick 6 yards in 2002. You should have just slapped a – 4 on me and had the EA staff ambush me with paintball guns.
Finally, I would like to comment on an unlikely topic, my pass coverage ratings. I see that I am a better at man-to-man coverage (31) than zone (21). **** me sideways with a lunchbox. Where did these scores even come from? How much time is spent coming up with the pass coverage ratings of offensive lineman? Can I have that job? Let’s see here, I think that Orlando Pace would be slightly better at jumping intermediate routes than Larry Allen. While I’m at it, I can assign the passing ratings for offensive lineman as well. I can use mine as a guide.
I was rated with a throwing power of 17 and accuracy of 16. Orlando Pace has a 22 power and 17 accuracy rating. Did someone at EA really put time into figuring out that Orlando Pace edges out Ethan Albright in both throwing power and accuracy? I will challenge him any day. My horrible passer ratings are of greatest misfortune to my son, Red Beard Jr. The poor boy is not only hideously ugly and covered by freakishly large freckles. He also has to suffer through playing catch with me and my senile-elderly-woman-type passer ratings. A session of tossing the pigskin usually consists of me missing my son by thirty yards in sporadic directions. I led him in front of a fire truck once and my wife kicked my ass. This is because of my 76 toughness rating. Yes, a 76 is far better than the other ratings, but I’m a ****ing lineman, damn it. NFL Linemen are considered to be synonymous with toughness. According to your game, I am a retarded, uncoordinated, p***Y-ass ****wad that can’t fall on a kickoff, throw, or spell. I am, however, slightly better at manning up on a receiver than dropping into zone coverage. You lose your mind more and more each year, old man.
**** you, John. Please expect to find red pubes in various meals you consume for the rest of your life. If you **** with Ethan Albright, you call down the thunder.
Rot in Hell,
Ethan Albright
gyldenlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 01:47 PM   #10
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

lol
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 02:25 PM   #11
Chris
Millenium Scrooge McDuck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
OrlandoFranklin

So much amaze.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 02:31 PM   #12
Rabb
No Luca, No!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dynamite Monkey

this year's Madden is pretty damn good btw, love the Kinect integration
Rabb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 02:33 PM   #13
cmhargrove
Is this thing on???

Travis Henry's love child...

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Hillis

More of that dyme ****.
cmhargrove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 02:34 PM   #14
swaiy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabb View Post
this year's Madden is pretty damn good btw, love the Kinect integration
What kind of extra control do you get by using the Kinect with Madden?
Old 08-28-2012, 02:38 PM   #15
Rabb
No Luca, No!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dynamite Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by swaiy View Post
What kind of extra control do you get by using the Kinect with Madden?
you can speak a ton of commands, it's been flawless for me so far

time outs, challenges, hot routes, line shifts, coverage, player names, specific play names if you know them, audibles

I wish it was a little quicker, but for a dumb ass like myself it's been great so far
Rabb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 02:41 PM   #16
Gort
Ring of Famer

Go Broncos!

pretty girls. barely clothed. playing Madden 2013. one of them sporting a Broncos shirt. enjoy pervs.

http://thechive.com/2012/08/28/chive...-24-hq-photos/
Gort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 02:42 PM   #17
swaiy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabb View Post
you can speak a ton of commands, it's been flawless for me so far

time outs, challenges, hot routes, line shifts, coverage, player names, specific play names if you know them, audibles

I wish it was a little quicker, but for a dumb ass like myself it's been great so far
Damn that sounds kinda nice. Sounds like you can shift guys around even faster before the snap. I always had trouble on changing up my formations and what not after Madden 10. They changed the damn near perfect controls. Does Madden 13 have that crappy strat pad?
Old 08-28-2012, 02:49 PM   #18
Chris
Millenium Scrooge McDuck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
OrlandoFranklin

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoIsJohnGalt View Post
pretty girls. barely clothed. playing Madden 2013. one of them sporting a Broncos shirt. enjoy pervs.

http://thechive.com/2012/08/28/chive...-24-hq-photos/
The only thing unrealistic about that is the chargers chick beating the broncos chick.
Old 08-28-2012, 03:06 PM   #19
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

oubronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 03:12 PM   #20
MileHighMagic
Ho-Slayer

SAUCED

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dave Logan

Preach, HAM!!!
MileHighMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 03:25 PM   #21
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Girl needs to get that ****mole off her face. GROSS.
Old 08-28-2012, 03:30 PM   #22
Bacchus

I do not think any Bronco fan should have anything bad to say about Mracus Thomas. As far as him being a Bronco he came in and contributed to every team he was on and he never got in trouble.

God bless Marcus Thomas and for Christ Sakes Madden get his piture right!!!!
Old 08-28-2012, 03:33 PM   #23
Chris
Millenium Scrooge McDuck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
OrlandoFranklin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Girl needs to get that ****mole off her face. GROSS.
Old 08-28-2012, 03:35 PM   #24
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Get some hot Asian girls to play Madden and post pictures. Then it will be cool.
Old 08-28-2012, 03:38 PM   #25
extralife
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gyldenlove View Post
Best Madden rant of all time:
this is the best thing ever

but come on lets be real if I were HAM I'd be mad too.
extralife is online now   Reply With Quote