The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2012, 07:27 AM   #1
BowlenBall
Hurry Hurry
 
BowlenBall's Avatar
 
Paradis by the dashboard lights

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Abu Dhabi
Posts: 5,219

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Paradis
Default To John Fox


Press play to maximize reading experience....

Mr. Fox,

I know we've only been together for one short season now but... I'm FEELING you. And I know you're feeling me too, Mr. Fox. Awww, yeah... with your defensive background and your run-first offensive philosophy -- it's like a match made in heaven.

I know that you were in a long-term relationship before we got together, Foxy... even heard that you made the Super Bowl with your sweet Carolina. But you didn't get to the mountaintop with her, Foxy -- didn't reach the pinnacle, the peak, the... climax. But you can take me there... I'm primed and ready for your sweet, sweet coaching....

Play with my Dumerville... tickle my McGahee... Get your Manning in touch with my double-tight end formation until we score.... don't stop, don't stop, don't stop until we win a Super bowl.

-BB

Last edited by BowlenBall; 08-23-2012 at 07:30 AM..
BowlenBall is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-23-2012, 08:07 AM   #2
huh??
Back in the 5280!
 
huh??'s Avatar
 
...pretty good at lurking.

Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 456

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Steve Atwater
Default

Hmmmm. Somebody drives around in a white, unmarked delivery van...
huh?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 08:10 AM   #3
BowlenBall
Hurry Hurry
 
BowlenBall's Avatar
 
Paradis by the dashboard lights

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Abu Dhabi
Posts: 5,219

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Paradis
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by huh?? View Post
Hmmmm. Somebody drives around in a white, unmarked delivery van...
Theeeeere's... NOTHING wrong... with me... loving Fooooooox!

Last edited by BowlenBall; 08-23-2012 at 08:40 AM..
BowlenBall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 08:30 AM   #4
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280
 
Broncos_OTM's Avatar
 
Broncos Over All

Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 6,285

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

uh... the threads I open on the man... I admitt you got me..barf
Broncos_OTM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 08:35 AM   #5
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
I. HATE. THE. OFFSEASON!
 
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun's Avatar
 
Time to believe!

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Gensis Planet
Posts: 6,146

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C.J. Anderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowlenBall View Post

Press play to maximize reading experience....

Mr. Fox,

I know we've only been together for one short season now but... I'm FEELING you. And I know you're feeling me too, Mr. Fox. Awww, yeah... with your defensive background and your run-first offensive philosophy -- it's like a match made in heaven.

I know that you were in a long-term relationship before we got together, Foxy... even heard that you made the Super Bowl with your sweet Carolina. But you didn't get to the mountaintop with her, Foxy -- didn't reach the pinnacle, the peak, the... climax. But you can take me there... I'm primed and ready for your sweet, sweet coaching....

Play with my Dumerville... tickle my McGahee... Get your Manning in touch with my double-tight end formation until we score.... don't stop, don't stop, don't stop until we win a Super bowl.

-BB
This is what the Gruden thread was missing. Marvin Gaye.
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 09:47 AM   #6
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 17,222
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post
This is what the Gruden thread was missing. Marvin Gaye.
...oh, it was Gay alright.
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:12 PM.


Denver Broncos