The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2012, 10:22 PM   #326
KCStud
Ring of Famer
 
KCStud's Avatar
 
AmeriStanzi!

Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 5,900

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
If I had to guess you are a pathetic loser that needs to chat on a rival fans message board so you can get any human it interact with you.
Yep 12 is the answer. That wasn't hard at all.
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 10:22 PM   #327
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,794

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
Yep 12 is the answer. That wasn't hard at all.
My age is listed you dumb ****.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 10:26 PM   #328
KCStud
Ring of Famer
 
KCStud's Avatar
 
AmeriStanzi!

Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 5,900

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
My age is listed you dumb ****.
For being 31, you sure act 12. And this response proves it. My condolences.
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 10:33 PM   #329
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,794

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
For being 31, you sure act 12. And this response proves it. My condolences.
Oh the pain I don't act my age on the ****ing internet! Do you do anything besides hang out here? The only thing should be sorry for is your sad pathetic life dude.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 10:34 PM   #330
KCStud
Ring of Famer
 
KCStud's Avatar
 
AmeriStanzi!

Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 5,900

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
Oh the pain I don't act my age on the ****ing internet! Do you do anything besides hang out here? The only thing should be sorry for is your sad pathetic life dude.
Classic what are you doing here post. Next you'll threaten to beat me up.
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 10:37 PM   #331
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,794

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
Classic what are you doing here post. Next you'll threaten to beat me up.
Send you a copy of brokeback Mt.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 10:41 PM   #332
LongDongJohnson
Ring of Famer
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,932

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
He has **** to work with in Cleveland. He has talent in KC.

Nevermind. You won't get it anyway. Now you're just being a dumbass. You're fairly good at not assessing situations.
His defense sucked every year he was there. Its a fact that ex patriot assistants dont make good head coaches.
LongDongJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 11:22 PM   #333
Bacchus
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
But yet they weren't good enough to start or play much in their rookie years?

BJ Raji didn't put up much better stats than Poe up to his Jr. year. Neither did Phil Taylor. Or Haloti Ngata.

Add to the fact that the guy was the only good player on the defense and played every defensive single snap of the season.

I'm not sure about his run stopping ability, but he's doing really well getting into the backfield and blocking passing lanes. That's encouraging for a rookie.
So by your logic because some DTs stuggled their rookie year and became good, Since Poe is struggling he will also become good.

I think Poe was the biggest gamble in the draft EXPECIALLY at #11. He was not a great player at Memphis. He just wasn't, so many people outside of KC felt he was going to be drafted way too high and so far he has not done anything to prove the naysayers wrong.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 11:29 PM   #334
canadianbroncosfan
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
So by your logic because some DTs stuggled their rookie year and became good, Since Poe is struggling he will also become good.

I think Poe was the biggest gamble in the draft EXPECIALLY at #11. He was not a great player at Memphis. He just wasn't, so many people outside of KC felt he was going to be drafted way too high and so far he has not done anything to prove the naysayers wrong.
Not only was he not a great player at Memphis, Memphis isn't a good school or in a good conference. Poe was a huge stretch at 11 and it was mostly due to his combine. However to be fair, this is the Chorfs we're talking about.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 11:31 PM   #335
Bacchus
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbroncosfan View Post
Not only was he not a great player at Memphis, Memphis isn't a good school or in a good conference. Poe was a huge stretch at 11 and it was mostly due to his combine. However to be fair, this is the Chorfs we're talking about.
I agree, there were people talking about Denver reaching for him in the 20's. Wow it sucks to be a Chiefs fan.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 11:44 PM   #336
Archer81
Optimum Homo
 
Archer81's Avatar
 
Tactical Neck.

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 22,677
Default

As a Broncos fan I hope Poe busts. Not because of him personally, but because he happens to play for a division rival. Of course the possibility exists that he could develop into a quality NFL player; maybe even a star.

Of course that likelihood is as similar to finding Prothean archives on Mars.

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 06:24 AM   #337
400HZ
Ring of Famer
 
400HZ's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 4,525

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ed Hochuli
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
Didn't you say this about Tyson Jackson a few years back?
Haha, yup. But then you reminded me that KC was LOOKING for a defensive end who can't rush the passer, and I felt silly.


And by the way, if Jackson hadn't agreed to cut his pay check in half this year and void next year off his contract, he would be at BK by now.
400HZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 08:06 AM   #338
dictionary
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbroncosfan View Post
Not only was he not a great player at Memphis, Memphis isn't a good school or in a good conference. Poe was a huge stretch at 11 and it was mostly due to his combine. However to be fair, this is the Chorfs we're talking about.
Memphis is in the SEC, so there is that, but I do agree about him being a stretch.

/keeps trying to kill thread.
//gives up.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 08:35 AM   #339
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer
 
Tombstone RJ's Avatar
 
Old School

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: In the Tetons!
Posts: 22,240

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dictionary View Post
Memphis is in the SEC, so there is that, but I do agree about him being a stretch.

/keeps trying to kill thread.
//gives up.
nsis...
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 09:22 AM   #340
Requiem
~~~
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Earth Division
Posts: 24,110

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
For being 31, you sure act 12. And this response proves it. My condolences.
Oh the irony!
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 09:34 AM   #341
Kaylore
Because I am better
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
Everything

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 46,772

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

I can honestly say I have never seen someone repeatedly belch out more stupid and asinine than Sheepstud. That guy should teach a course in Sophistry for imbeciles.
Kaylore is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 10:00 AM   #342
jonny1
Ahhh, football!
 
Broncos' cheerleaders rule!

Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 2,508

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Kuper
Default

[QUOTE=dictionary;3649998]Memphis is in the SEC, so there is that, but I do agree about him being a stretch. QUOTE]

No.
jonny1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 10:11 AM   #343
vancejohnson82
Shabby
 
vancejohnson82's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Hawthorne, NJ
Posts: 6,105

Adopt-a-Bronco:
All 8 Points
Default

hahaha...Memphis is in the SEC!!!!

I remember all those classic Alabama/Memphis battles over the years
vancejohnson82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 10:19 AM   #344
Bacchus
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancejohnson82 View Post
hahaha...Memphis is in the SEC!!!!

I remember all those classic Alabama/Memphis battles over the years
Can you imagine 1-9 Memphis playing Alabama...... ugh... I'm sure Poe would have been dominate though like he was not in all those Conferace USA games he played in.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 10:26 AM   #345
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lake Forest, Orange County, Calif.
Posts: 22,810

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancejohnson82 View Post
hahaha...Memphis is in the SEC!!!!

I remember all those classic Alabama/Memphis battles over the years
You idiot! It isn't Alabama vs Memphis as a classic battle. It is Auburn vs. Memphis battle. They call it the Elvis Cup. Since Alabama claims Elvis in his early days of gospel and rockabilly, they battle for the Elvis sculpture. If Auburn loses, they hand over the juke and jive 50s bronze Elvis statue. If Memphis wins, Auburn gets the fat, Vegas Elvis with lights around the pink and green statue. I love watching these games on CBS every year. Seems every year the game makes or breaks for a big time bowl. Only reason Memphis doesn't get the big bowl game is of this rivalry game.

Memphis....Long Live the SEC...North Division!
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 10:35 AM   #346
Bacchus
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
You idiot! It isn't Alabama vs Memphis as a classic battle. It is Auburn vs. Memphis battle. They call it the Elvis Cup. Since Alabama claims Elvis in his early days of gospel and rockabilly, they battle for the Elvis sculpture. If Auburn loses, they hand over the juke and jive 50s bronze Elvis statue. If Memphis wins, Auburn gets the fat, Vegas Elvis with lights around the pink and green statue. I love watching these games on CBS every year. Seems every year the game makes or breaks for a big time bowl. Only reason Memphis doesn't get the big bowl game is of this rivalry game.

Memphis....Long Live the SEC...North Division!
I heard the Elvis statue was not made of Bronze but was actually a 200 lb block of butter. You know how those southerners love their butter.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 10:42 AM   #347
vancejohnson82
Shabby
 
vancejohnson82's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Hawthorne, NJ
Posts: 6,105

Adopt-a-Bronco:
All 8 Points
Default

Memphis State beat Alabama in that epic 1987 battle...

it has been called one of the "most embarrassing losses in Crimson Tide history"
vancejohnson82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 10:12 PM   #348
KCStud
Ring of Famer
 
KCStud's Avatar
 
AmeriStanzi!

Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 5,900

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
the point is Poe is already a disappointment, you don't draft a big fat fatty at #11 to have him slowly develop into legit NT. Wilfork was drafted #21 overall in 2004 and he saw significant playing time as a rookie and he was behind Keith Traylor. Remember, you are the assclown drawing comparisons to Wilfork. Wilfork played at Miami against good competition and even though he didn't start his rookie year, he did play a lot. He was drafted 10 spots lower than Poe but because he actually played good competition in college and was yah know, productive in college, he actually contributed his rookie year.
Wait a minute. He's already a disappointment, but yet he hasn't played a game yet? You still have no point in the conversation. What a stupid thing to say.

And before you bring up the garbage response of "he has questions and he doesn't look good", you should probably realize that a lot of draft picks all over the draft have questions. Even the best one's.
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 10:16 PM   #349
KCStud
Ring of Famer
 
KCStud's Avatar
 
AmeriStanzi!

Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 5,900

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

And I love the Tyson Jackson hate. He was the best run stopping DE in the 3-4 last year.
And before you bring up BJ Raji, you might want to look at this which shows just how horrible of a season Raji had last year. He was the worst DT against the run.

http://www.profootballfocus.com/blog...nsive-linemen/

So yeah, it does look like Tyson Jackson was a good pick right now considering how well Tyson has looked and how the rest of how the top 10 played last year (except Stafford, who the team had absolutely no shot of drafting). No he's not worth #3 overall, but he is definitely not a bust by any means.
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 10:21 PM   #350
SoCalBronco
Nixonite
 
SoCalBronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Arcadia, CA
Posts: 36,601

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
And I love the Tyson Jackson hate. He was the best run stopping DE in the 3-4 last year.
And before you bring up BJ Raji, you might want to look at this which shows just how horrible of a season Raji had last year. He was the worst DT against the run.

http://www.profootballfocus.com/blog...nsive-linemen/

So yeah, it does look like Tyson Jackson was a good pick right now considering how well Tyson has looked and how the rest of how the top 10 played last year (except Stafford, who the team had absolutely no shot of drafting). No he's not worth #3 overall, but he is definitely not a bust by any means.
He might be a serviceable player, but when he was drafted at #3 Bob was claiming he would be another Richard Seymour.
__________________
Its a Hockey Night in Pittsburgh!

SoCalBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:01 PM.


Denver Broncos