The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2012, 12:07 PM   #1
JLesSPE
Pro Bowler
 
JLesSPE's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Republic, MO
Posts: 539
Default DJ

Just heard on the fan that DJ is a game time decision for tomorrow's game @ Chi. If they've been holding him out because of his suspension why would he be a game time decision? Either he's playing or he isn't. Did he hurt himself watching practice? I just found that odd.
JLesSPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2012, 12:11 PM   #2
Kaylore
Because I am better
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
Taysom Hill for Heisman!

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 46,283

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Then the game time decision should be "no"...
Kaylore is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 12:15 PM   #3
Garcia Bronco
Hokie since 1993
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 46,902

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tom Jackson
Default

He needs to be cut. I can't understand why he's on the team anymore.
Garcia Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 12:18 PM   #4
baja
Happy camper
 
baja's Avatar
 
Sweet

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 59,999

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware
Default

I hope KM gets a lot of touches.


Where is that NFLN rebroadcast schedule
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 12:29 PM   #5
s0phr0syne
Symbiotic
 
s0phr0syne's Avatar
 
Absorb and Redirect

Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,626

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
I hope KM gets a lot of touches.


Where is that NFLN rebroadcast schedule

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpos...92&postcount=1
s0phr0syne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 12:29 PM   #6
SoCalBronco
Nixonite
 
SoCalBronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Arcadia, CA
Posts: 35,931

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLesSPE View Post
Just heard on the fan that DJ is a game time decision for tomorrow's game @ Chi. If they've been holding him out because of his suspension why would he be a game time decision? Either he's playing or he isn't. Did he hurt himself watching practice? I just found that odd.
Prolly cause they want to give the preseason reps to www and Danny the tranny as they will be playing the first 6 weeks
__________________


BRING BACK BUTCH
SoCalBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 12:39 PM   #7
JLesSPE
Pro Bowler
 
JLesSPE's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Republic, MO
Posts: 539
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBronco View Post
Prolly cause they want to give the preseason reps to www and Danny the tranny as they will be playing the first 6 weeks
Yeah I get that, but why would he be GTD? Just say he's not playing.
JLesSPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 12:42 PM   #8
Crushaholic
Armchair Poster
 
Crushaholic's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Topeka, KS
Posts: 22,558

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Isaiah Burse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLesSPE View Post
Yeah I get that, but why would he be GTD? Just say he's not playing.
We wouldn't want to show our cards, because, well, the game matters...
Crushaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 12:43 PM   #9
DENVERDUI55
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
He needs to be cut. I can't understand why he's on the team anymore.
This! With that being said they might as well activate him let him take the junk minutes late in games and game 4 of preseason before the cut the overpriced average LB.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 12:55 PM   #10
razorwire77
Tapenade Swagga
 
razorwire77's Avatar
 
"Not too shabby."

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Albuquerque
Posts: 4,441

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bradley Roby
Default

It really makes no sense to give him any sort of reps during the preseason.
razorwire77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 01:03 PM   #11
24champ
Livin' the dream!
 
24champ's Avatar
 
Keep Calm and Chive on

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Southern California
Posts: 19,750

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
He needs to be cut. I can't understand why he's on the team anymore.
Pretty simple, our LB corps is crap outside of DJ and Von Miller.

That and the organization is off the hook for paying DJ during his suspension. So there's no incentive to really cut him from a football and monetary standpoint.
24champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 01:16 PM   #12
LittleFloyd
Seasoned Veteran
 
LittleFloyd's Avatar
 
Hall of Fame

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Westminster, CO
Posts: 342

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pot Roast
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
This! With that being said they might as well activate him let him take the junk minutes late in games and game 4 of preseason before the cut the overpriced average LB.
Well said!
LittleFloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 01:29 PM   #13
Bacchus
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
He needs to be cut. I can't understand why he's on the team anymore.
Thanks to Dendave I have been watching all of Denver's victories last year over again. I have been watcxhing certain players closely and DJ is BY FAR the best LBer on the team not named Von. Last year he caused fumbles and mades sacks that really helped Denver to win games.

I think what he has done is pure idiotic and absurd but there is no way Denver should cut him until we see what is replacing him. I think by week 8 when he comes back we all might be glad he is still on the team.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 01:57 PM   #14
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,794

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
Thanks to Dendave I have been watching all of Denver's victories last year over again. I have been watcxhing certain players closely and DJ is BY FAR the best LBer on the team not named Von. Last year he caused fumbles and mades sacks that really helped Denver to win games.

I think what he has done is pure idiotic and absurd but there is no way Denver should cut him until we see what is replacing him. I think by week 8 when he comes back we all might be glad he is still on the team.
What good is all that if you cant count on him?
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 02:07 PM   #15
Tim
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

I support DJ, he's not a huge playmaker but he is a complete LBer.

Q.

If he gets cut in the final round can Denver resign him after 6 games and he'll be good to go?
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 02:19 PM   #16
DENVERDUI55
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
What good is all that if you cant count on him?
He keeps Coors light stock steady.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 02:24 PM   #17
scorpio
Cubicle Pimp
 
scorpio's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 3,502
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
He keeps Coors light stock steady.
Lies. He can't get drunk off Coors Light.
scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 02:36 PM   #18
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer
 
Dr. Broncenstein's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Sterile Fields
Posts: 13,619

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
Lies. He can't get drunk off Coors Light.
Colors light is what he drinks to stay hydrated.
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 02:42 PM   #19
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board
 
Jetmeck's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 6,336
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
This! With that being said they might as well activate him let him take the junk minutes late in games and game 4 of preseason before the cut the overpriced average LB.
for christ sake we suck ass at LB, wake th freak up already.............
Jetmeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 02:44 PM   #20
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board
 
Jetmeck's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 6,336
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
Thanks to Dendave I have been watching all of Denver's victories last year over again. I have been watcxhing certain players closely and DJ is BY FAR the best LBer on the team not named Von. Last year he caused fumbles and mades sacks that really helped Denver to win games.

I think what he has done is pure idiotic and absurd but there is no way Denver should cut him until we see what is replacing him. I think by week 8 when he comes back we all might be glad he is still on the team.
Well there you go......glad somebody around here does NOT have their head up their ass................
Jetmeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 02:44 PM   #21
lonestar
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: West Texas
Posts: 6,203

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24champ View Post
Pretty simple, our LB corps is crap outside of DJ and Von Miller.

That and the organization is off the hook for paying DJ during his suspension. So there's no incentive to really cut him from a football and monetary standpoint.
Shirley you jest..

lots of tackles from behind after the RB has the first down.. almost NO tackles for a loss or at the LOS..

get rid of the bromance for this skell.. he is making a ton of money to be a difference maker and so far he has not.. he is dumber than a rock..to stupid to repeat back the calls sent to him via the helmet radio setup when he was MLB, to dumb to change out of a called play..

when are Y'all gonna get it.. cutting his ass would save the team money and allow them to find a warm body to take his place and improve the play..

 
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 02:47 PM   #22
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board
 
Jetmeck's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 6,336
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
Thanks to Dendave I have been watching all of Denver's victories last year over again. I have been watcxhing certain players closely and DJ is BY FAR the best LBer on the team not named Von. Last year he caused fumbles and mades sacks that really helped Denver to win games.

I think what he has done is pure idiotic and absurd but there is no way Denver should cut him until we see what is replacing him. I think by week 8 when he comes back we all might be glad he is still on the team.
there you go................listen up all you get rid of the guy dumbasses and read the above. nice to know all of you do not have your head up your ass......................
Jetmeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 02:48 PM   #23
pricejj
jungle
 
pricejj's Avatar
 
United In Orange

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Louisville, CO
Posts: 8,942
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24champ View Post
Pretty simple, our LB corps is crap outside of DJ and Von Miller.
^ This

D.J. might not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but he's a good WLB. Hopefully WW3 has progressed to the point where he remotely resembles a starting NFL backer.

D.J. is every bit worth keeping with his pro-rated salary. $5M a year is freaking cheap for kickass WLB.

Last edited by pricejj; 08-08-2012 at 02:51 PM..
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 02:48 PM   #24
lonestar
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: West Texas
Posts: 6,203

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim View Post
I support DJ, he's not a huge playmaker but he is a complete LBer.

Q.

If he gets cut in the final round can Denver resign him after 6 games and he'll be good to go?
Well now Pilgrim..

why would they want to do that?.

for the first six weeks he does not cost them a cent or a roster spot..

Do you know something we do not.?

BTW when you say complete LB do you mean making plays at the LOS or is great in coverage?

Why is WW play nickle for him in pass protect?
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 02:48 PM   #25
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board
 
Jetmeck's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 6,336
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
Shirley you jest..

lots of tackles from behind after the RB has the first down.. almost NO tackles for a loss or at the LOS..

get rid of the bromance for this skell.. he is making a ton of money to be a difference maker and so far he has not.. he is dumber than a rock..to stupid to repeat back the calls sent to him via the helmet radio setup when he was MLB, to dumb to change out of a called play..

when are Y'all gonna get it.. cutting his ass would save the team money and allow them to find a warm body to take his place and improve the play..

 
proven tool.............just ignore this idiot.

nobody out there or we would be signing them right now..........so WHEN YOU GONNA PULL YOUR HEAD AND UNDERSTAND SOMETHING ??
Jetmeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:15 PM.


Denver Broncos