The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 07-30-2012, 11:30 AM   #1
Kaylore
Because I am better

Taysom Hill for Heisman!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default Khan's camp report 7/30 AM (with Pads!)

So I decided to take one more day off once they announced that they were practicing in pads today. I figure a Monday a few days after camp started would warrant a smaller crowd and better weather. I was right. I actually had parking in the lot and got a really nice spot in the shade. I was important for me to see a practice in pads with hitting because there are some guys that look totally different in pads.

They opened with more install work and spend a significant portion on drills. The offensive line and receivers worked a good twenty minutes just on audibles with Manning; getting used to his shenanigans at the LOS and whatnot. It was good to see. More importantly, they made the three other QB's try and do the same thing. They were not as flamboyant about it but they did learn some things and during the rest of the full team drills they had several use a hard count and call audibles to apply what they learned, sometimes with good results. It was the first time I can recall a practice where that was "worked on" in addition to the usual alignment and whatnot.

The defense generally performed better this practice. They tend to show up really strong about day seven and it usually takes a week or more for the offense to catch up just because of how defense is purely reactive and offense is more orchestrated and timing based. Let's get to the breakdown!

Usual Caveat: This was one practice of many. How a particular player performs today should indicate a prediction on my part of that player or team during the season.

QB's

Manning: Manning started out with kind of an off day. There was a pass that was too high to DT and curl route to his left. Then he over-through a slant to Tamme. He just seemed a bit off on his rhythm - at first. When we got into team drills things tightened up quite a bit. He wasn't nearly as effective as he usually is (meaning flawless) but a lot of that was a decently effective rush and pretty solid coverage. He did have nice throws, threading the needle on pass through the corner and the safety (I believe it was porter) for a long TD pass to Decker. On another play in the read zone he audibled into a different play and completed a wheel route TD to McGahee. In continued work on red zone drills he threw a fade to DT that was a little bit long and Demaryius couldn't bring in the one-handed grab. Next play on third down they ran an all out blitz, Manning read it immediately and completed the floating flag route to Stokley for the TD. They were never able to stop Manning in the red zone.

Hanie: Hanie made some decent throws but also made some poor ones. He used his mobility more to buy time and he has nice touch. He is not very good when blitzed, because of his size and his accuracy is sub-par. He also doesn't have great arm strength. I think he makes the team just because he is a veteran and Fox prefers poor vets to average rookies, but he isn't any better than Osweiler.

Osweiler: Brock had another better day. His accuracy is really impressive and he has the arm to use it effectively. There were some tight windows he three into and he stepped up in the pocket well. He was the only other QB to score on the redzone, stepping past the rush and throwing to Hillman for a score. I really want to see what he does in game situations. One thing about Brock is in-between plays he's either talking to Manning or to McCoy. If both are busy, he' talking to Hanie or the receivers.

Offensive Line

I had a chance to watch the linemen really hit today and it was really cool to watch. They definitely got into it with the D line today. I am not going to list everyone, only those who stood out.

Kuper: Kuper was not wearing a brace and took about 70% of the snaps with the starters. He participated, at least partially, in every drill. He has definitely lost strength and lateral agility from what I could see. It was particularly noticeable in the one one one pass rush drills. He still uses his hands well and is able to box some guys out if he can get a good lock on them. One conciliation is he was only really beat badly once and that was when Ty Warren grabbed his wrists and flung him aside. Warren made a lot of guys look bad though. Overall I definitely think as he rehabs and works, he should be much more effective in September.

Clady: I noticed Clady most when he was matched up on Dumervil. Doom used to give him fits a lot, but Clady held his own. In running downs, Clady gets a decent surge. It wasn't a dominating day for him, but it was solid.

Chris Clark: Clark filled in for Franklin who was injured. It wasn't very pretty. He would have decent moments and then get abused by the more agile, dexterous linemen. At one point he held his hands out in a "what can I do" gesture and the Dave Magazu had to come over and give pointers. It doesn't bode well for the season.

Adam Grant: Grant really stood out to be. He reminds of a more athletic Tyson Clabo. He has good strength and was one of the few linemen that didn't totally get owned during drill work.

J.D. Walton: Walton still let's guys get under him and ends up slowly being pushed back. He never let's a guy get around him, but he also doesn't get much surge upfield. On one play Mitch Unrein was just steering him like a ship. Not encouraging. I will say in drill work, Manning pocket was usually very good. Even on the all out blitz they gave him more than enough time to find Stokely.

Last edited by Kaylore; 07-30-2012 at 12:05 PM..
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2012, 11:34 AM   #2
Heyneck
Ring of Famer

RIP Tripplets!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Thanks for the report K!!!!
Heyneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 11:35 AM   #3
55CrushEm
Dynamic Duo

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quanterus Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
So I decided to take one more day off once they announced that pads were going tomorrow morning. I figure a Monday a few days after camp started would warrant a smaller crowd and better weather. I was right. I actually had parking in the lot and got a really nice spot in the shade. I was important for me to see a practice in pads with hitting because there are some guys that look totally different in pads.
I totally agree. It makes their shoulders look bigger.

Oh yeah, and thanks for the report!

Last edited by 55CrushEm; 07-30-2012 at 11:42 AM..
55CrushEm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 11:36 AM   #4
BroncoBen
Ring of Famer

Go Broncos !!

Thank you Khan... great report.. as always.
BroncoBen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 11:43 AM   #5
schaaf

I was not expecting this, instant chub.
Old 07-30-2012, 11:45 AM   #6
Kaylore
Because I am better

Taysom Hill for Heisman!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Defensive Line

The defensive line had a lot of swagger today. Some of it unwarranted. They run nine on seven, which is basically the offensive line, tight ends, QB and RB versus the Defensive line and the linebackers. The thing is the defense knows you are going to be running the ball every time, so they can just tee off. Still it was nice seeing the run stuffed for the most part and the defense getting confidence. Here were the standouts to me.

Malik Jackson: This dude can really play. He is strong, has good athleticism and really knows how to use his hands. He was consistently disruptive, on one play completely blowing up the second team running play. He is aggressive and doesn't look lost or act like things are too much for him. I would say his odds of making the team and even getting some playing time are very good.

Ty Warren: A man among boys. He is playing kind of pissed off and it shows. Every down he comes hard. He appears to be very strong because there isn't a line man that can really handle him for more than a second. He excels at splitting the double team, and almost enjoys it. Very disruptive.

Jason Hunter: If Warren was playing pissed, Hunter was on cocaine. He made a few plays where he rag-dolled the lineman and blew up the run. He really got into the offensive players faces and dropped a few F-bombs. He wasn't "amazing" but he ran his mouth like he was Reggie White. lol

Robert Ayers: Ayers made some really good run defense plays. There were a couple times they tried to run to his side and at worst he was forcing the play inside. I saw two really good tackles for a loss from him. I know he isn't "cool" anymore but he did well today.

Derek Wolfe: Wolfe was hot and cold. I think he's thinking a lot because he missed OTA's and is unsure. I watched him closely just to see. On passing downs he does really well, again very good use of hands and really high motor. One area he was consistently poor was when he gets double-teamed. There is literally nothing from him if it's anyone + 1. More strength and technique probably. One thing that was interesting is they played him at all four positions on the D-line at least once today. Pretty interesting.

Jeremy Beal: Beal really surprised me today. If there was a number two standout it was him. I would say he was the best defender on the second an third team. He excelled at rushing the passer and collapsing the pocket.

RB's Running backs had some nice moments with some good surprises. The ones that stood out were...

Knowshon: Moreno did really well today. He is actually a pretty good fit for the offense. He has nice hands and turns upfield quickly. More importantly, Manning actually throws him the ball. In running situations he was less effective than others, but pretty good.

Ronnie Hillman: This guy simply will not go down. He churns his legs and just keeps going. He bounces off of guys and never takes bad hits. They had a really hard time getting him down. He reminds me of a Jones-Drew type player. Very "squaty" build with powerful, churning legs. His hands a really nice too. The only thing he might be dealing with is the playbook just because coming out of huddles he can be seen verifying with a teammate what they're doing.

Xavier Omon: Who? I know. But he had some nice runs. He was able to break some runs outside and get through some tackles. Strong runner and made some decent plays today.

Jeremia Johnson: He did ok today. There was one play he got spun around and he kind of rolled with it and just turned up field and keep running.

Last edited by Kaylore; 07-30-2012 at 11:48 AM..
Old 07-30-2012, 11:50 AM   #7
Irish Stout
Ring of Famer

Run for it Marty!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Woodyard

Quote:

Xavier Omon: Who? I know. But he had some nice runs. He was able to break some runs outside and get through some tackles. Strong runner and made some decent plays today.
I mentioned in another thread that this kid stood out as a surprise to me on Saturday as well. He seemed to have really good vision and instincts on when and how to hit a hole.

Also - Great Work Khan! Kudos candy bars to you!
Irish Stout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 11:57 AM   #8
Kaylore
Because I am better

Taysom Hill for Heisman!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Linebackers

Danny Trevathan: He was very active. They are using him a lot, many times on the first team. He plays very physical and goes very hard. I think there were times he was out of position, but I liked how physical he was. In coverage he isn't half-bad. I know Woodyard got smoked a few times by above-average tight ends, so maybe there is something there.

Von Miller: He was a beast today. His coverage was awesome and he got a few sacks and several pressures. He is using his hands way more than he did last year, where he would just get off the ball quickly to try and get past the line of scrimmage. He also didn't seem to be out of position on running plays as much as in games last year. He is quiet, which I think is good. Let your play speak.

Nate Irving: He made some decent plays. He almost had an int on one play when he slipped into coverage and either Weber or Osweiler didn't see him. He dropped the int, though. Oh well.

Best of the rest

Bailey: Bailey was like a different person then when I watched him. He wasn't targeted very often and when he was he was breaking up the pass. I still saw the closing surge I liked to see, where he appears to be trailing a receiver and then as the ball approaches, he bursts into smothering coverage and deflects the pass. He still plays physical which is good because even if it starts to be caught, he pries the ball loose. Much better.

Gronk: He's a pretty multi-dimensional FB. He block and catches passes and they move him around quite a bit. There is a degree of comfort level there too with Manning.

Matthew Willis: Willis caught some nice passes today. He did muff a punt though. Boo that.

Manny Ramirez: Manny was just being Manny and went 3 for 5 with a 2 RBI's and a solo home run. Ok all kidding aside, I forgot about him in the line. I actually he thought outside of the starters, he was the best guard on the day. He is very good when they pull with him and his pass protection was acceptable.
Old 07-30-2012, 12:16 PM   #9
Bacchus

Great report Kaylore. Where are all those people that were saying that Denver needed to cut Warren or trade him for a low round draft choice just because he did not want to take a pay cut.

Any real football fan knows that Warren is a beast when healthy and he is healthy.

Last edited by Bacchus; 07-30-2012 at 12:20 PM..
Old 07-30-2012, 12:16 PM   #10
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!

THE GREATEST

Quote:
So I decided to take one more day off once they announced that they were practicing in pads today. I figure a Monday a few days after camp started would warrant a smaller crowd and better weather. I was right. I actually had parking in the lot and got a really nice spot in the shade. I was important for me to see a practice in pads with hitting because there are some guys that look totally different in pads.

They opened with more install work and spend a significant portion on drills. The offensive line and receivers worked a good twenty minutes just on audibles with Manning; getting used to his shenanigans at the LOS and whatnot. It was good to see. More importantly, they made the three other QB's try and do the same thing. They were not as flamboyant about it but they did learn some things and during the rest of the full team drills they had several use a hard count and call audibles to apply what they learned, sometimes with good results. It was the first time I can recall a practice where that was "worked on" in addition to the usual alignment and whatnot.

The defense generally performed better this practice. They tend to show up really strong about day seven and it usually takes a week or more for the offense to catch up just because of how defense is purely reactive and offense is more orchestrated and timing based. Let's get to the breakdown!

Usual Caveat: This was one practice of many. How a particular player performs today should indicate a prediction on my part of that player or team during the season.

QB's

Manning: Manning started out with kind of an off day. There was a pass that was too high to DT and curl route to his left. Then he over-through a slant to Tamme. He just seemed a bit off on his rhythm - at first. When we got into team drills things tightened up quite a bit. He wasn't nearly as effective as he usually is (meaning flawless) but a lot of that was a decently effective rush and pretty solid coverage. He did have nice throws, threading the needle on pass through the corner and the safety (I believe it was porter) for a long TD pass to Decker. On another play in the read zone he audibled into a different play and completed a wheel route TD to McGahee. In continued work on red zone drills he threw a fade to DT that was a little bit long and Demaryius couldn't bring in the one-handed grab. Next play on third down they ran an all out blitz, Manning read it immediately and completed the floating flag route to Stokley for the TD. They were never able to stop Manning in the red zone.

Hanie: Hanie made some decent throws but also made some poor ones. He used his mobility more to buy time and he has nice touch. He is not very good when blitzed, because of his size and his accuracy is sub-par. He also doesn't have great arm strength. I think he makes the team just because he is a veteran and Fox prefers poor vets to average rookies, but he isn't any better than Osweiler.

Osweiler: Brock had another better day. His accuracy is really impressive and he has the arm to use it effectively. There were some tight windows he three into and he stepped up in the pocket well. He was the only other QB to score on the redzone, stepping past the rush and throwing to Hillman for a score. I really want to see what he does in game situations. One thing about Brock is in-between plays he's either talking to Manning or to McCoy. If both are busy, he' talking to Hanie or the receivers.

Offensive Line

I had a chance to watch the linemen really hit today and it was really cool to watch. They definitely got into it with the D line today. I am not going to list everyone, only those who stood out.

Kuper: Kuper was not wearing a brace and took about 70% of the snaps with the starters. He participated, at least partially, in every drill. He has definitely lost strength and lateral agility from what I could see. It was particularly noticeable in the one one one pass rush drills. He still uses his hands well and is able to box some guys out if he can get a good lock on them. One conciliation is he was only really beat badly once and that was when Ty Warren grabbed his wrists and flung him aside. Warren made a lot of guys look bad though. Overall I definitely think as he rehabs and works, he should be much more effective in September.

Clady: I noticed Clady most when he was matched up on Dumervil. Doom used to give him fits a lot, but Clady held his own. In running downs, Clady gets a decent surge. It wasn't a dominating day for him, but it was solid.

Chris Clark: Clark filled in for Franklin who was injured. It wasn't very pretty. He would have decent moments and then get abused by the more agile, dexterous linemen. At one point he held his hands out in a "what can I do" gesture and the Dave Magazu had to come over and give pointers. It doesn't bode well for the season.

Adam Grant: Grant really stood out to be. He reminds of a more athletic Tyson Clabo. He has good strength and was one of the few linemen that didn't totally get owned during drill work.

J.D. Walton: Walton still let's guys get under him and ends up slowly being pushed back. He never let's a guy get around him, but he also doesn't get much surge upfield. On one play Mitch Unrein was just steering him like a ship. Not encouraging. I will say in drill work, Manning pocket was usually very good. Even on the all out blitz they gave him more than enough time to find Stokely.

YEAH!! PADS!!!

most interesting write up of the week...
bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 12:29 PM   #11
Agamemnon

Seems like I remember reading in scouting reports that Wolfe struggles against double teams. Considering his build and performance at the combine, I can't imagine it's strength-related. It's probably a technique issue.
Old 07-30-2012, 12:33 PM   #12
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

thanks Khan, good stuff as usual...
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 12:41 PM   #13
Irish Stout
Ring of Famer

Run for it Marty!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Woodyard

Anyone have any opinion on the guys drafted last year? Miller of course is a stud. Franklin is still a question mark. So the 2011 draft class is as follows with my little notes on what I've seen: Miller, Franklin, Moore, Irving, Carter, J. Thomas, Mike Mohamed, Green, Beal

I felt like Raheem Moore went to Champ a lot on Saturday just to get direction on where he should be playing. He seemed to step into coverage fairly well, but I couldn't get a firm grasp on how he looks.

I didn't notice Irving at all and the only thing I've heard was from Cecil Lammey. Cecil thinks Irving is a bust and that he is trying too guess to much on where the ball and the play will be. He thinks that if Irving can step back and play smarter and wait till the RB makes the cut, he'll be a decent LB, but until then he doesn't have the head for it.

I thought Virgil Green looked decent on Saturday in the few drills I noticed him. He was catching the ball well and making decent blocks. Julius Thomas on the other hand looked out of it. I also noticed a drop pass.

I didn't real see Beal.
Irish Stout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 12:41 PM   #14
i4jelway7
Ring of Famer

loves haters & trolls

much appreciated!
i4jelway7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 12:53 PM   #15
Cito Pelon
Attack at all times . . .

Not2Shabby County Seat

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Slim Shabby

Quote:
Linebackers

Danny Trevathan: He was very active. They are using him a lot, many times on the first team. He plays very physical and goes very hard. I think there were times he was out of position, but I liked how physical he was. In coverage he isn't half-bad. I know Woodyard got smoked a few times by above-average tight ends, so maybe there is something there.

Von Miller: He was a beast today. His coverage was awesome and he got a few sacks and several pressures. He is using his hands way more than he did last year, where he would just get off the ball quickly to try and get past the line of scrimmage. He also didn't seem to be out of position on running plays as much as in games last year. He is quiet, which I think is good. Let your play speak.

Nate Irving: He made some decent plays. He almost had an int on one play when he slipped into coverage and either Weber or Osweiler didn't see him. He dropped the int, though. Oh well.

Best of the rest

Bailey: Bailey was like a different person then when I watched him. He wasn't targeted very often and when he was he was breaking up the pass. I still saw the closing surge I liked to see, where he appears to be trailing a receiver and then as the ball approaches, he bursts into smothering coverage and deflects the pass. He still plays physical which is good because even if it starts to be caught, he pries the ball loose. Much better.

Gronk: He's a pretty multi-dimensional FB. He block and catches passes and they move him around quite a bit. There is a degree of comfort level there too with Manning.

Matthew Willis: Willis caught some nice passes today. He did muff a punt though. Boo that.

Manny Ramirez: Manny was just being Manny and went 3 for 5 with a 2 RBI's and a solo home run. Ok all kidding aside, I forgot about him in the line. I actually he thought outside of the starters, he was the best guard on the day. He is very good when they pull with him and his pass protection was acceptable.
This Trevathan guy could be a Donnie Edwards clone. Fast, strong, sure tackler, smart, can get INT's. DJ and Woodyard are decent, but this guy may be the total package that's been lacking in the Bronco LB corps for a long time.
Cito Pelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 12:53 PM   #16
HorseHead
Ring of Famer

Stay thirsty my friends..

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bay Bay

Thanks K....

Anybody have any news about Fanin?
HorseHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 01:00 PM   #17
ColoradoDarin
Not Too Shabby Poster

Adopt-a-Bronco:
T J Ward

Khan! Yay!
ColoradoDarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 01:06 PM   #18
vancejohnson82
Shabby

Adopt-a-Bronco:
All 8 Points

wow....reading about Hillman with Jones-Drew comparisons made me FAP
vancejohnson82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 01:14 PM   #19
s0phr0syne
Symbiotic

Absorb and Redirect

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Thanks for the write up, despite how many people are doing this type of thing these days, yours always seem a notch above the rest. (Not trying to hate on anyone else)

Quote:
Defensive Line

Jeremy Beal: Beal really surprised me today. If there was a number two standout it was him. I would say he was the best defender on the second an third team. He excelled at rushing the passer and collapsing the pocket.

great to hear this, but I'm hoping it actually translates to games too. Roster is looking pretty crowded, but maybe he can carve out a role for himself. At OU he was an absolute stud, one of my favorite players to watch because of his consistency over multiple years. I was surprised when he didn't show much last year.
s0phr0syne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 01:21 PM   #20
BroncoMagic

thanks Khan
Old 07-30-2012, 01:24 PM   #21
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

Thanks Kaylore!! Glad to hear Beal is showing something
oubronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 01:40 PM   #22
Kaylore
Because I am better

Taysom Hill for Heisman!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by HorseHead View Post
Thanks K....

Anybody have any news about Fanin?
I tried really hard to watch for him and didn't see much. He barely gets any reps. Sorry.
Old 07-30-2012, 01:44 PM   #23
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Where is Amazon!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson!

Quote:
Defensive Line

The defensive line had a lot of swagger today. Some of it unwarranted. They run nine on seven, which is basically the offensive line, tight ends, QB and RB versus the Defensive line and the linebackers. The thing is the defense knows you are going to be running the ball every time, so they can just tee off. Still it was nice seeing the run stuffed for the most part and the defense getting confidence. Here were the standouts to me.

Malik Jackson: This dude can really play. He is strong, has good athleticism and really knows how to use his hands. He was consistently disruptive, on one play completely blowing up the second team running play. He is aggressive and doesn't look lost or act like things are too much for him. I would say his odds of making the team and even getting some playing time are very good.

Ty Warren: A man among boys. He is playing kind of pissed off and it shows. Every down he comes hard. He appears to be very strong because there isn't a line man that can really handle him for more than a second. He excels at splitting the double team, and almost enjoys it. Very disruptive.

Jason Hunter: If Warren was playing pissed, Hunter was on cocaine. He made a few plays where he rag-dolled the lineman and blew up the run. He really got into the offensive players faces and dropped a few F-bombs. He wasn't "amazing" but he ran his mouth like he was Reggie White. lol

Robert Ayers: Ayers made some really good run defense plays. There were a couple times they tried to run to his side and at worst he was forcing the play inside. I saw two really good tackles for a loss from him. I know he isn't "cool" anymore but he did well today.

Derek Wolfe: Wolfe was hot and cold. I think he's thinking a lot because he missed OTA's and is unsure. I watched him closely just to see. On passing downs he does really well, again very good use of hands and really high motor. One area he was consistently poor was when he gets double-teamed. There is literally nothing from him if it's anyone + 1. More strength and technique probably. One thing that was interesting is they played him at all four positions on the D-line at least once today. Pretty interesting.

RB's Running backs had some nice moments with some good surprises. The ones that stood out were...

Knowshon: Moreno did really well today. He is actually a pretty good fit for the offense. He has nice hands and turns upfield quickly. More importantly, Manning actually throws him the ball. In running situations he was less effective than others, but pretty good.

Ronnie Hillman: This guy simply will not go down. He churns his legs and just keeps going. He bounces off of guys and never takes bad hits. They had a really hard time getting him down. He reminds me of a Jones-Drew type player. Very "squaty" build with powerful, churning legs. His hands a really nice too. The only thing he might be dealing with is the playbook just because coming out of huddles he can be seen verifying with a teammate what they're doing.

Jeremia Johnson: He did ok today. There was one play he got spun around and he kind of rolled with it and just turned up field and keep running.
What kind of Run O are they running? Stretch, Power, Zone all of above?

Great stuff as always from the Master of TC!
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 01:51 PM   #24
Kaylore
Because I am better

Taysom Hill for Heisman!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
What kind of Run O are they running? Stretch, Power, Zone all of above?

Great stuff as always from the Master of TC!
Mostly power. It's pretty much like it was before.
Old 07-30-2012, 01:58 PM   #25
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Kaylore has been at this a long time and he is great at this camp stuff. I hope you other camp goes will not be intimated and share your views too. Hell Kahn writes better and has better insight than a lot of the so called professional writhers out there.

I hope we hear from everyone that goes to camp.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote