The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2012, 12:48 PM   #1
UberBroncoMan
Your Local Nostradamus
 
UberBroncoMan's Avatar
 
Wut

Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 8,024

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Nathaniel Irvig
Default Kansas City Wins at Something

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9v11qJTG8o

Mother ****ers...
UberBroncoMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2012, 01:02 PM   #2
Drunk Monkey
Mars b****es!!!
 
Drunk Monkey's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,174
Default

sonofb****es I used to think my FIOS was fast.
Drunk Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 01:14 PM   #3
Houshyamama
I Make The Weather
 
Houshyamama's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 4,494

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brock Osweiler
Default

Google Fiber: The Only Reason to Possibly Even Consider Living in Kansas City

But damn, you'd still be in Kansas City. How much would that suck?
Houshyamama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 01:15 PM   #4
Bronco Boy
Avid Ambien Abuser
 
Bronco Boy's Avatar
 
Eric Fischer: Catholic Priest

Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: New York. **** you too.
Posts: 2,030

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Lamin Barrow
Default

It's impressive that they can get it hooked up in everyone's cars. That people live in. Because they live in Kansas City.
Bronco Boy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 01:16 PM   #5
Houshyamama
I Make The Weather
 
Houshyamama's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 4,494

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brock Osweiler
Default

Houshyamama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 01:18 PM   #6
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!
 
bronco militia's Avatar
 
THE GREATEST

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: colorado springs, co
Posts: 25,130
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houshyamama View Post
bronco militia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 01:27 PM   #7
Drunken.Broncoholic
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Much of that city still has active beepers.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 01:53 PM   #8
Cmac821
Harden by loss
 
Cmac821's Avatar
 
Can't wait for next year

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Southern Los Angeles
Posts: 1,174

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Fox Mulder
Default

100 mps is crazy fast, that's bs they get that
Cmac821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 02:01 PM   #9
Pick Six
Armchair Poster
 
Pick Six's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Topeka, KS
Posts: 22,649

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Isaiah Burse
Default

Topeka wanted the Google contract, for a long time. As a joke, they even "changed" their name to Google, by mayoral proclamation. In return, Google "changed" their name to Topeka for an April Fool's joke. In the end, Google decided they wanted to stay in the middle of the country, and set up shop in Kansas City, KS...
Pick Six is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 02:45 PM   #10
Steve Sewell
Oh Tyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!
 
Steve Sewell's Avatar
 
Patrick and Ty's pimp

Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 4,624

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Reggie Rivers
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houshyamama View Post
This should be on the top of the board.
Steve Sewell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 03:56 PM   #11
KCStud
Ring of Famer
 
KCStud's Avatar
 
AmeriStanzi!

Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 5,901

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Idk how you guys live in Colorado. Yes it has a very nice scenery, but from what I've seen the tourist make it hell.
I've never seen snobbier people in my life then the tourists who go to Colorado to ski/camp.
The three times I've been, I've seen upper class people from NY, FL, LA, and TX be rude and disrespectful to everyone there. You can tell that the people of Colorado get pissed off every year because of this.

That's why I will never live in Texas. Texan's are pricks.
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 04:01 PM   #12
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera
 
cutthemdown's Avatar
 
Zimm to HOF

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Long Beach
Posts: 36,916
Default

My verizon fiber optic FIOS service is super fast.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 08:51 AM   #13
chawknz
Perennial Pro-bowler
 
chawknz's Avatar
 
Hey now!

Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 924

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Derek Wolfe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmac821 View Post
100 mps is crazy fast, that's bs they get that
Actually, it's 1 Gbps.
Edit: hah, I typed 1000 Gbps. I wish! I'd be in KC already.

Last edited by chawknz; 07-27-2012 at 08:54 AM..
chawknz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 09:21 AM   #14
boppool
Ring of Famer
 
boppool's Avatar
 
Superbowl or bust!

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Parker, CO
Posts: 1,073

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning
Default



Google is so screwed...
boppool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 10:00 AM   #15
Irish Stout
Ring of Famer
 
Irish Stout's Avatar
 
Run for it Marty!

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 3,974

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Woodyard
Default

They already had more internet/tv options out there with AT&T Uverse. Now this? I need something in Denver besides CenturyLink and Comcast. Feels like a stagnant market with mediocre high speed internets.
Irish Stout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 10:24 AM   #16
Pick Six
Armchair Poster
 
Pick Six's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Topeka, KS
Posts: 22,649

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Isaiah Burse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Stout View Post
They already had more internet/tv options out there with AT&T Uverse. Now this? I need something in Denver besides CenturyLink and Comcast. Feels like a stagnant market with mediocre high speed internets.
Denver doesn't have U-Verse? Shame on them. Switching to U-Verse was one of the best decisions I've ever made...
Pick Six is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 10:25 AM   #17
Bacchus
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
Idk how you guys live in Colorado. Yes it has a very nice scenery, but from what I've seen the tourist make it hell.
I've never seen snobbier people in my life then the tourists who go to Colorado to ski/camp.
The three times I've been, I've seen upper class people from NY, FL, LA, and TX be rude and disrespectful to everyone there. You can tell that the people of Colorado get pissed off every year because of this.

That's why I will never live in Texas. Texan's are pricks.
You'll never have to worry about someone vacationing in Kansas City that is for sure.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 11:05 AM   #18
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
Juwan The Headless Thompson Gunner!

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 36,428

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Juwan Thompson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crushaholic View Post
Denver doesn't have U-Verse? Shame on them. Switching to U-Verse was one of the best decisions I've ever made...
I liked U-verse at 1st then had a couple issues with mostly DVR an playback issues. I think they rolled out a bad IOS upgrade to their devices on Jan 1 of this year but it has stablized and been fine since.

Some dude (Gibbs) in Network world wrote up a whole serial about how bad his U-Verse internet access was. I haven't had any issues at all with the internet. With any type of media the last mile can impact your speeds and cause lots of problems.

I used to tell everyone that they should go out and get U-verse, now I am just happy that I don't have to call in and open a ticket with an issue.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 11:25 AM   #19
KCStud
Ring of Famer
 
KCStud's Avatar
 
AmeriStanzi!

Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 5,901

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
You'll never have to worry about someone vacationing in Kansas City that is for sure.
Guess you've never heard of Branson. It's right down the road...
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 12:12 PM   #20
Houshyamama
I Make The Weather
 
Houshyamama's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 4,494

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brock Osweiler
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
Guess you've never heard of Branson. It's right down the road...
Most people haven't.
Houshyamama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 12:19 PM   #21
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
Juwan The Headless Thompson Gunner!

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 36,428

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Juwan Thompson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houshyamama View Post
Most people under 80 haven't.
Fixed it for you
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 12:26 PM   #22
Stagger Lee
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Branson? Holy Lord.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 03:54 PM   #23
KCStud
Ring of Famer
 
KCStud's Avatar
 
AmeriStanzi!

Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 5,901

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

And why is Colorado so great again? Skiing? Yawn. I'd rather be sitting on the beach in my swimsuit than freezing my ass off on the mountains.
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 04:08 PM   #24
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board
 
Jetmeck's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 6,387
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
And why is Colorado so great again? Skiing? Yawn. I'd rather be sitting on the beach in my swimsuit than freezing my ass off on the mountains.
Have to agree on this one. Colorado is beyond description beautiful and I would love to live there. Been vacation there a dozen times.

However Branson is well known throughout the Midwest.

Don't get all twisted up because I agreed with you...ONCE.

It won't happen again and your team still sucks ass !!!

Last edited by Jetmeck; 07-27-2012 at 04:10 PM..
Jetmeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 04:13 PM   #25
KCStud
Ring of Famer
 
KCStud's Avatar
 
AmeriStanzi!

Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 5,901

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetmeck View Post
Have to agree on this one. Colorado is beyond description beautiful and I would love to live there. Been vacation there a dozen times.

However Branson is well known throughout the Midwest.

Don't get all twisted up because I agreed with you...ONCE.

It won't happen again and your team still sucks ass !!!
I think Seattle is the best place to live.

Note: No it doesn't rain there all the time like people say.
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:39 AM.


Denver Broncos