The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2014, 11:07 AM   #1
Rausch 2.0
Angry Drunken German
 
Rausch 2.0's Avatar
 
Angry Drunken German

Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Jefferson City, Mo.
Posts: 966

Adopt-a-Bronco:
McD
Default So it's Donk week...

First prediction: 24-17, Broncos.

Advantage DEN: If you guyS are smart you run the ball 40% of the time. Run it and lean on it and set up the big plays at our corners.

Force us to defend the run and we'll be all pissed off and confused. If you do it right you can definitely take advantage of these guys.

KC advantage: TOP. Our O line is HORRIBLE, but it's better blocking the run. If KC can run with success this allows us to fake the deep pass and pretend like we're trying to stretch the field.

Charles MUST get warm early.

Most important stat: the Chiefs will be 2+ in the turnover differential in the first half or they'll lose.

That simple.

If KC is not +2 in turnovers by the half...well...just won't happen...
Rausch 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-03-2014, 08:08 PM   #2
Rausch 2.0
Angry Drunken German
 
Rausch 2.0's Avatar
 
Angry Drunken German

Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Jefferson City, Mo.
Posts: 966

Adopt-a-Bronco:
McD
Default

Well...****.
Rausch 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 08:10 PM   #3
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer
 
Dr. Broncenstein's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Sterile Fields
Posts: 14,012

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy
Default

Keeping Charles in check was the biggest concern. Thankfully, the Chiefs took care of that.
Dr. Broncenstein is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 08:11 PM   #4
oubronco
John Foneco !!
 
oubronco's Avatar
 
Mile High Magic

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Sooner Country
Posts: 21,600
Default

oubronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 09:39 PM   #5
strafen
Karma
 
strafen's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 8,911

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Elway
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch 2.0 View Post
Well...****.
And you were right. We won the game
strafen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 10:20 PM   #6
Eldorado
Formerly orange&blue
 
Eldorado's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 2,346

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pot Roast
Default

Kind of a shame this thread didn't get much play. R 2.0 is pretty much the only chief poster worth a **** here.
Eldorado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 10:28 PM   #7
strafen
Karma
 
strafen's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 8,911

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Elway
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldorado View Post
Kind of a shame this thread didn't get much play. R 2.0 is pretty much the only chief poster worth a **** here.
As I was posting, I was thinking the same thing.
This is like swinging a greasy pork chop over a pack of hungry wolves, and nobody flinches
strafen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 11:19 PM   #8
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!
 
theAPAOps5's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Seattle
Posts: 31,765

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldorado View Post
Kind of a shame this thread didn't get much play. R 2.0 is pretty much the only chief poster worth a **** here.
Great post, look at what Rausch said was a key to the game. Almost all of them were prophetic.
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 08:43 AM   #9
Pick Six
Armchair Poster
 
Pick Six's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Topeka, KS
Posts: 22,796
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
Great post, look at what Rausch said was a key to the game. Almost all of them were prophetic.
Yes. Rausch was spot-on, with his keys. If we had turned over the ball, not run it with precision, and let Charles get his yards, we would not have won that game. I'll add one more key. Barth made the field goals he needed to make, in order to prevent the Chiefs from fully catching up...
Pick Six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 08:57 AM   #10
socalorado
Ring of Famer
 
socalorado's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 6,087
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pick Six View Post
Yes. Rausch was spot-on, with his keys. If we had turned over the ball, not run it with precision, and let Charles get his yards, we would not have won that game. I'll add one more key. Barth made the field goals he needed to make, in order to prevent the Chiefs from fully catching up...
Yes, yes and yes.
socalorado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 10:59 AM   #11
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
AFC WEST CHAMPS Tough and Competent

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 38,264

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch 2.0 View Post
First prediction: 24-17, Broncos.

Advantage DEN: If you guyS are smart you run the ball 40% of the time. Run it and lean on it and set up the big plays at our corners.

Force us to defend the run and we'll be all pissed off and confused. If you do it right you can definitely take advantage of these guys.

KC advantage: TOP. Our O line is HORRIBLE, but it's better blocking the run. If KC can run with success this allows us to fake the deep pass and pretend like we're trying to stretch the field.

Charles MUST get warm early.

Most important stat: the Chiefs will be 2+ in the turnover differential in the first half or they'll lose.

That simple.

If KC is not +2 in turnovers by the half...well...just won't happen...
Great post, I have been saying a lot of this for the past 2 years. Better luck next year!
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 11:08 AM   #12
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lake Forest, Orange County, Calif.
Posts: 23,432

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
Great post, I have been saying a lot of this for the past 2 years. Better luck next year!
I would rather him pick the broncos and be correct. Bad luck next year!
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 10:44 AM   #13
Rausch 2.0
Angry Drunken German
 
Rausch 2.0's Avatar
 
Angry Drunken German

Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Jefferson City, Mo.
Posts: 966

Adopt-a-Bronco:
McD
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
I would rather him pick the broncos and be correct.
I just did...
Rausch 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:20 AM.


Denver Broncos