The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 06-02-2013, 09:19 AM   #626
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
Yeah he sure owned Denver. His team won turnover battle by large margin, he got a pick 6, missed FGs and a blown coverage that even he said you have to get lucky on. Is this the same Flacco that KCPUD said Brodie Croyle is better than?
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
1. KC didn't draft a QB.
2. The only good QB in that entire draft was Matt Ryan (Joe Flacco isn't a franchise QB).
Also other QB's like Colt Brennan, John David Booty and Matt Flynn have done nothing just like Croyle, so like I said there were no upgrades to Croyle that we could get, especially a franchise QB.
3. 2008 was one of the best draft class' in team history which gave us Charles, Flowers, Carr and Albert (who has been just as good as Clady the last 2 seasons). All above average players. Nice try numbnutz.

Thanks for taking the time out of your schedule to go back 4 years to look like an idiot.
Retard.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 09:49 AM   #627
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
This entire board when they said Joe Flacco sucked and then he owned you...then won a SB.
You said he wasn't a franchise QB. You are really trying to blast people about doing the same thing you did? What happens to flacco if the broncos don't step on their own foot in the game? Just look back a couple weeks before. A beatdown on flacco happens. Explain why flacco got his ass handed to him when Moore or the HCs or prater isn't ****ing up
Old 06-02-2013, 12:03 PM   #628
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Where is Amazon!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson!

Quote:
This entire board when they said Joe Flacco sucked and then he owned you...then won a SB.
Not as bad as enduring a 2 win season getting the 1st over all pick in the draft then taking a RT!

broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 12:32 PM   #629
jerseyboiler120

Quote:
Refs were instructed by the league to uphold the magical retirement swan-song of the murderer. Wrist calls I've ever seen in a game since 1977 when I started watching the game.

And still it took some crazy caution by Denver's coaches not trying to score with timeouts at the end of BOTH halves. And an immensely poor ass play by our secondary.

Change 1 bad call or 1 crazy stupid play and the raven suck their momma's teets into the offseason.

And kc was doing that since September.
Old 06-02-2013, 04:41 PM   #630
R8R H8R
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Virgil Green

Quote:
Has anyone ever been owned as bad as this guy was in this thread? I'm sure Sheepstud or Bob has been close but this guy was downright terrible.
Raider fans are a different breed. Maybe inbred, that might be an explaination. I live in So Cal where there are many fader & sparkler fans. I honestly cannot remember a time when overall fader fans were even the slightest pessimistic heading into a new season. Heck, even charger fans have some measure of realism. Not raider fans...ever.

And I totally understand that many fans of just about any team is generally optimistic this time of the year, but fader fans take it to another level. The strange thing is that many of them are also Laker fans, as I am, but they appear to be much more critical & realistic of the Lakers than they ever have or will be of the raiders.

Very strange indeed.
R8R H8R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 04:56 PM   #631
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Yeah he sure owned Denver. His team won turnover battle by large margin, he got a pick 6, missed FGs and a blown coverage that even he said you have to get lucky on. Is this the same Flacco that KCPUD said Brodie Croyle is better than?
Guess we're even now huh?

I would call this some serious ownage. I wouldn't watch if I were you. Bad memories.

KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 04:56 PM   #632
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
Not as bad as enduring a 2 win season getting the 1st over all pick in the draft then taking a RT!

No I'd still say yours was worse by far.

The Rahim Moore fail will go down as one of the worst plays in playoff history and will be remembered for decades.

Last edited by KCStud; 06-02-2013 at 05:00 PM..
Old 06-02-2013, 05:02 PM   #633
DENVERDUI55

Quote:
Guess we're even now huh?

I would call this some serious ownage. I wouldn't watch if I were you. Bad memories.

Well I already commented on that LUCKY throw. I already mentioned to you that even Flacco, who isn't even a franchise QB, mentioned you need luck to complete that type of play. You can keep talking crap on our team last year but I can say with complete confidence that even with the terrible end of the year that team is better than any team your bottom feeding franchise has put on the field in your lifetime.
Old 06-02-2013, 05:10 PM   #634
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
No I'd still say yours was worse by far..
It takes KC like 4 seasons to win 13 games. Embarrassing you can't use your own team when talking **** about the broncos.
Old 06-02-2013, 05:16 PM   #635
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Well I already commented on that LUCKY throw. I already mentioned to you that even Flacco, who isn't even a franchise QB, mentioned you need luck to complete that type of play. You can keep talking crap on our team last year but I can say with complete confidence that even with the terrible end of the year that team is better than any team your bottom feeding franchise has put on the field in your lifetime.
He also had 2 other deep TD's. Guess they were lucky too. Jesus just admit it. He OWNED YOU.
Flacco was definitely a franchise caliber QB in the playoffs this year.

Also glad to see this great team you're pumping can't win playoff games. Should have kept Tebow!
Old 06-02-2013, 05:16 PM   #636
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
It takes KC like 4 seasons to win 13 games. Embarrassing you can't use your own team when talking **** about the broncos.
**** it takes them half a year to even have the lead during 4 quarters of a football game. Last years KC team was the worst team I have ever seen.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 05:31 PM   #637
DENVERDUI55

Quote:
He also had 2 other deep TD's. Guess they were lucky too. Jesus just admit it. He OWNED YOU.
Flacco was definitely a franchise caliber QB in the playoffs this year.

Also glad to see this great team you're pumping can't win playoff games. Should have kept Tebow!
The first two weren't lucky they were Bailey getting burnt. Lucky for Denver Smith had him beat 2 other times and Flacco couldn't hit him. It took a defensive TD, winning turnover battle, getting all the terrible calls and 3 long TD's to barely win. In fact Flacco engineered zero sustained drives and marched his team down the field. Sure he made some great throws and he missed an awful lot too. 18-34 is hardly owning considering he did nothing outside the 3 long plays.
Old 06-02-2013, 05:33 PM   #638
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

^ that
TheReverend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 05:37 PM   #639
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
The first two weren't lucky they were Bailey getting burnt. Lucky for Denver Smith had him beat 2 other times and Flacco couldn't hit him. It took a defensive TD, winning turnover battle, getting all the terrible calls and 3 long TD's to barely win. In fact Flacco engineered zero sustained drives and marched his team down the field. Sure he made some great throws and he missed an awful lot too. 18-34 is hardly owning considering he did nothing outside the 3 long plays.
Yes, but he did what franchise QB's do: make big plays to win the games.

And he did that through the entire playoffs.
Old 06-02-2013, 05:52 PM   #640
Agamemnon

Quote:
Yes, but he did what franchise QB's do: make big plays to win the games.

And he did that through the entire playoffs.
Come back when you can talk smack using your own team. Right now you're just making yourself look stupid.
Old 06-02-2013, 06:06 PM   #641
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
Come back when you can talk smack using your own team. Right now you're just making yourself look stupid.
The morons on this board who think Joe Flacco still sucks are the retards. He just won the ****ing super bowl.
Old 06-02-2013, 06:11 PM   #642
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
The morons on this board who think Joe Flacco still sucks are the retards. He just won the ****ing super bowl.
What would flacco be had Moore done his job and broke up the play? Your boner for him exists because of Moore not Flaccos arm.
Old 06-02-2013, 06:14 PM   #643
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
What would flacco be had Moore done his job and broke up the play? Your boner for him exists because of Moore not Flaccos arm.
What would Eli Manning have been if David Tyree doesn't catch that ball? Or if Manningham doesn't catch that ball the 2nd time?

What would Kurt Warner have been if Trent Green hadn't torn his ACL in preseason?

What would Tebow have been if the Steelers awful DB's would have done their job?

You could say this about a lot of QB's..
Old 06-02-2013, 06:28 PM   #644
Stuck in Cali

When did kcpud become a Flacco fan? Oh when he won a superbowl. What bandwagon are gonna jump on this year? Obviously your not a queefs fan anymore, or were you ever one? All you like to do is try to talk crap, and fail at it miserably.

Bet his reply will include the name of his favorite movie.
Old 06-02-2013, 06:30 PM   #645
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
What would Eli Manning have been if David Tyree doesn't catch that ball? Or if Manningham doesn't catch that ball the 2nd time?

What would Kurt Warner have been if Trent Green hadn't torn his ACL in preseason?

What would Tebow have been if the Steelers awful DB's would have done their job?

You could say this about a lot of QB's..

Eli had to make an unbelievable scramble on that play. On the 2nd one he threw it perfectly. Trent green had zero to do with Warner's skills. Tebow just sucks and the steelers had a melt down on that play. See how that last one can compare? It wasn't a great throw. He threw a bomb that just floated. Didnt hit the reciever in stride. Reciever had to stop his momentum. There wasn't anything special about that floater. Moore made it special.
Old 06-02-2013, 06:49 PM   #646
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Defense, defense, defense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Quote:
It wasn't just the entire board, it was basically the entire league and Baltimore fans. I'm sure once the season starts, Flacco will show what he normally shows all the time, that he does suck. A lot of QB's who suck have their moments, see Brad Johnson, Trent Dilfer, even Jamarcus Russell.
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 06:58 PM   #647
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuck in Cali View Post
When did kcpud become a Flacco fan? Oh when he won a superbowl. What bandwagon are gonna jump on this year? Obviously your not a queefs fan anymore, or were you ever one? All you like to do is try to talk crap, and fail at it miserably.

Bet his reply will include the name of his favorite movie.
No I just give him his props that he deserves instead of trying to make excuses and say that he sucks.

Bronco fans on this board refuse to give him the credit he rightfully deserved. They probably still have it in their minds that he didn't do anything to win them a SB.
Old 06-02-2013, 07:08 PM   #648
R8R H8R
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Virgil Green

The reason sheepstud is being a trolling jerk is because too many of you are provoking it by responding to his nonsense. Jizz & MacGruder were the same. Just saying.
R8R H8R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 07:18 PM   #649
DENVERDUI55

Quote:
No I just give him his props that he deserves instead of trying to make excuses and say that he sucks.

Bronco fans on this board refuse to give him the credit he rightfully deserved. They probably still have it in their minds that he didn't do anything to win them a SB.
I've never said he sucks but he sure didn't own us that game. Owning someone is what Peyton Manning did to Denver 3 times in the playoffs. Flacco made 3 good throws that game. The 2 TD's to Smith and the 3rd down conversion that saved them the game to Pitta late in that game. He was mediocre other than that. The Ravens won the TO battle in every single one of their playoff games and that is the most important stat in the game besides the score.
Old 06-03-2013, 04:29 AM   #650
boltaneer

ATTA BABY!

I'm not a big Flacco fan but his post-season run last year was very impressive.

http://www.nfl.com/player/joeflacco/382/gamelogs

11 TDs 0 INTs 117.2 QB Rating
boltaneer is offline   Reply With Quote