The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 07-11-2012, 01:20 PM   #1
*WARHORSE*
GNASHING OF TEETH

Let the heads roll.........

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Lombardi III
Default Getting Tickets to the 12/30 KC game

Thinkin about taking another staycation in the Colorado beauty. Was last up in Keystone in 2005, best vacation our family ever had. Just so happened that year, when Pittsburg ended up upsetting the Colts in Indy, it sent the AFC Championship game to Denver when I was going to be there, so I got the honor of watching Jake and the boys fight that day.

THinking about going up in December again, and would love to take in a game with the fam. I need six ticks, and the games in dec. are Tampa, Cleveland and KC. Of COURSE, Id love to see the KC game most of all, but mostly I just wanna see a game.

So any thoughts on getting good tickets? Though we're islanders, my family and I would love to rub shoulders with some rabid fans in Mile High.
*WARHORSE* is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2012, 01:53 PM   #2
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

I have a friend whose parents are season ticket holders and don't really go to any games, but maybe one or two a year. They are going to the Saints game this year, so I can't get access to those, but I am guessing that he/his family will still have all their tickets (8, four endzone, four just a little ways away from there) for this game. I will give him a call or shoot him a text this week and be in contact with you. I got the endzone tickets from him for 75$ a pop for the Bears game last year, and I'm sure he'll do the same deal with me this year. I'll shoot you a PM!
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 02:05 PM   #3
RhymesayersDU
Go Broncos, Nuggets, Rox

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ty Lawson

I've got 4 to tickets to the Browns game, I'd imagine that given how close to Christmas it is I'll be down home in New Mexico that weekend.
RhymesayersDU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 02:41 PM   #4
*WARHORSE*
GNASHING OF TEETH

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Lombardi III

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
I have a friend whose parents are season ticket holders and don't really go to any games, but maybe one or two a year. They are going to the Saints game this year, so I can't get access to those, but I am guessing that he/his family will still have all their tickets (8, four endzone, four just a little ways away from there) for this game. I will give him a call or shoot him a text this week and be in contact with you. I got the endzone tickets from him for 75$ a pop for the Bears game last year, and I'm sure he'll do the same deal with me this year. I'll shoot you a PM!
Awesome. Thanks req.
Old 07-11-2012, 02:41 PM   #5
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

Sounds like more of a vacation than a staycation
SonOfLe-loLang is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 02:43 PM   #6
*WARHORSE*
GNASHING OF TEETH

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Lombardi III

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymesayersDU View Post
I've got 4 to tickets to the Browns game, I'd imagine that given how close to Christmas it is I'll be down home in New Mexico that weekend.

Thanks Rhyme, I'll know more once I figure out all the options. Not only ticketwise, but flights, accomodations, etc.