The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2012, 09:28 AM   #1
paperstacks1980
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default Broncos Week 1 Depth Chart Prediction

Anyone wanna take a stab at this considering some of the young guns looking to make the roster...?
  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2012, 09:37 AM   #2
Shananahan
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Get in here, Boomhauer.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 09:58 AM   #3
Mogulseeker
Formerly mightysmurf
 
Mogulseeker's Avatar
 
Eat greedy

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Boulder... Vail when it snoooows
Posts: 16,763

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Lamin Barrow
Default

Yay, another depth chart prediction thread at another completely arbitrary point in the season.

15 post rule.
Mogulseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 10:42 AM   #4
StugotsIII
O-H
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,535

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Your Mom
Default

The QB battle will be interesting to watch...
StugotsIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 12:19 PM   #5
paperstacks1980
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightysmurf View Post
Yay, another depth chart prediction thread at another completely arbitrary point in the season.

15 post rule.


lol when was the last depth chart prediction thread??
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 12:48 PM   #6
Bacchus
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

I'll do the first three. Manning will start. So will Champ and Dumerville.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 04:25 PM   #7
ward63
Go Broncos!
 
ward63's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,212

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Zac Dysert
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
I'll do the first three. Manning will start. So will Champ and Dumerville.
Rumor has it Von Miller has a shot to start and Ryan Clady may as well.
ward63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 04:27 PM   #8
TheChamp24
Future HOF...CHAMP BAILEY
 
TheChamp24's Avatar
 
The Legend

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Broncos Country
Posts: 5,523
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ward63 View Post
Rumor has it Von Miller has a shot to start and Ryan Clady may as well.
Woooah there buddy, what is your source on this information?
TheChamp24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 04:34 PM   #9
broncogary
Horse Player and Dimwit
 
broncogary's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 5,879
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightysmurf View Post
Yay, another depth chart prediction thread at another completely arbitrary point in the season.

15 post rule.
Obviously this guy is a BroncoBen wannabe.
broncogary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 05:31 PM   #10
ant1999e
Ring of Famer
 
ant1999e's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: BFE
Posts: 6,293

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Money Ball
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by paperstacks1980 View Post


lol when was the last depth chart prediction thread??
Ignore smurf. He's just mad because he has little blue balls

Last edited by ant1999e; 07-01-2012 at 07:09 PM..
ant1999e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 06:03 PM   #11
orange skier
Who is Josh McDaniels ?
 
orange skier's Avatar
 
Protect "The Neck"

Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Above Tree Line
Posts: 208

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Alex Gibbs
Default

personally, I like his avatar......
orange skier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 08:29 PM   #12
GoHAM
Ring of Famer
 
GoHAM's Avatar
 
36, now that's shabby!

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: County 5
Posts: 1,212

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mitch Unrein
Default

I'd heard that Britton Colquitt had the Punter position all but locked up, although I guess that could change if they bring in some competition for him.
GoHAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 10:21 PM   #13
JCMElway
Moderate-erator
 
JCMElway's Avatar
 
Dominate!

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Posts: 7,274

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Oleg
Default

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=105941

My stab at the final 53

QB (3)
Manning, Hannie, Osweiler

RB (5)
Magahee, Hillman, Moreno, Fanin
Gronkowski (FB)

WR (5)
D Thomas, A Caldwell
Decker, Page
Stokley

TE (4)
Tamme, J Thomas
Dressen, V Green

OL (8)
Clady, R Harris
Franklin
Kuper, Ramirez
Beadles
Blake, Walton

DE (4)
Dumerville, Hunter
Ayers, M Jackson

DT (4)
Warren, Vickerson
Wolfe, Bannan

LB (7)
SLB: D.J, Woodyard, Steven Johnson
WLB: Von, Travathan
MLB: Mays, Irving

CB (6)
Champ, Bolden
Florence, Porter, Squid Thompson
Slot: C Harris

(S)
Moore, Carter
M Adams, Bruton

ST: Prater, Paxton, Colquitt

PS
Ihenaco S
Remmers OT
G Robinson WR
Coryell CB
Blatnick DE
Silga DT
Tribue OG
J Franklin LB

I think someone like Franklin or Blatnik could start the season with the team to cover for DJ while he is suspended.
JCMElway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 11:08 PM   #14
lonestar
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: West Texas
Posts: 6,203

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCMElway View Post
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=105941

My stab at the final 53

QB (3)
Manning, Hannie, Osweiler

RB (5)
Magahee, Hillman, Moreno, Fanin
Gronkowski (FB)

WR (5)
D Thomas, A Caldwell
Decker, Page
Stokley

TE (4)
Tamme, J Thomas
Dressen, V Green

OL (8)
Clady, R Harris
Franklin
Kuper, Ramirez
Beadles
Blake, Walton

DE (4)
Dumerville, Hunter
Ayers, M Jackson

DT (4)
Warren, Vickerson
Wolfe, Bannan

LB (7)
SLB: D.J, Woodyard, Steven Johnson
WLB: Von, Travathan
MLB: Mays, Irving

CB (6)
Champ, Bolden
Florence, Porter, Squid Thompson
Slot: C Harris

(S)
Moore, Carter
M Adams, Bruton

ST: Prater, Paxton, Colquitt

PS
Ihenaco S
Remmers OT
G Robinson WR
Coryell CB
Blatnick DE
Silga DT
Tribue OG
J Franklin LB

I think someone like Franklin or Blatnik could start the season with the team to cover for DJ while he is suspended.

Not bad,

 but the real question was Broncos Week 1 Depth Chart Prediction..

 
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 08:36 AM   #15
JCMElway
Moderate-erator
 
JCMElway's Avatar
 
Dominate!

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Posts: 7,274

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Oleg
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
Not bad,

 but the real question was Broncos Week 1 Depth Chart Prediction..

 
I've listed the depth chart. Starters are listed first.
JCMElway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 09:04 AM   #16
Requiem
~~~
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Earth Division
Posts: 24,112

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara
Default

Way to point him in the right direction, Elway.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 09:10 AM   #17
CEH
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 4,129
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shananahan View Post
Get in here, Boomhauer.
I don't see Stokley or Demarius Thomas making it out of camp. Both guys suck
CEH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 10:32 AM   #18
JCMElway
Moderate-erator
 
JCMElway's Avatar
 
Dominate!

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Posts: 7,274

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Oleg
Default

Why all the D Thomas hate? He made great strides with a sub-par passer last year. Even if he does nothing else he's a big red-zone target that should catch at least 8 TDs.

I would bet my house that Demarius makes the squad this year.
JCMElway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 11:25 AM   #19
ward63
Go Broncos!
 
ward63's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,212

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Zac Dysert
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChamp24 View Post
Woooah there buddy, what is your source on this information?
I tweet with the Broncos' janitorial manager. Keep that on the down-low please!
ward63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 11:28 AM   #20
Requiem
~~~
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Earth Division
Posts: 24,112

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCMElway View Post
Why all the D Thomas hate? He made great strides with a sub-par passer last year. Even if he does nothing else he's a big red-zone target that should catch at least 8 TDs.

I would bet my house that Demarius makes the squad this year.
Because clearly Mark Dell is better. Just ask Boomhauer. He will even tell you that Mario Fannin is better than Willis McGahee. Kyle McCarthy is as good as Ed Reed too.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 11:30 AM   #21
ward63
Go Broncos!
 
ward63's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,212

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Zac Dysert
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEH View Post
I don't see Stokley or Demarius Thomas making it out of camp. Both guys suck
So Peyton's most familiar target and best target do not make it to season? Is it b/c Stokley is too old and Demaryius is too dumb? I strongly believe they both make the team. DT is the most talented WR we have!
ward63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 11:34 AM   #22
Requiem
~~~
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Earth Division
Posts: 24,112

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara
Default

Has anyone heard anything about Nate Irving? Is he expected to push for a starting role this year at any spot?

I'm guessing this will be Williams' final year with the club. I think we have some potential at LB (Trevethan, Irving) but the team definitely needs to get a stud. I am not sure how confident I am about rolling Mays and Woodyard out as starters.

Looking over that potential depth chart (and the roster itself) we definitely need to keep adding to our defense early on in the 2013 Draft.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 01:02 PM   #23
CEH
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 4,129
Default

You guys need to figure out where I pulled that DT quote from
It was some dweeb who thought DT should be cut
It was a joke
CEH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 01:23 PM   #24
BroncoMan4ever
Ring of Famer
 
BroncoMan4ever's Avatar
 
That's just like your opinion, man

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Denver
Posts: 13,446

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VIRGIL GREEN!!!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Because clearly Mark Dell is better. Just ask Boomhauer. He will even tell you that Mario Fannin is better than Willis McGahee. Kyle McCarthy is as good as Ed Reed too.
the Fannin remark may end up being true. i think we are going to be really happy with that dude.
BroncoMan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 02:04 PM   #25
Cito Pelon
Been there, didn't get it
 
Cito Pelon's Avatar
 
Not2Shabby County Seat

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: AFC Championshipville, NotTooShabby County
Posts: 16,550

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Slim Shabby
Default

I still have a hard time seeing Hanie make the roster over Weber, unless Weber is so woeful he's worse than Hanie. Is it possible? Osweiler will be #2 coming out of camp, then Weber.
Cito Pelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:32 AM.


Denver Broncos