The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 06-24-2012, 07:47 PM   #1
Majik
Man7

On Wisconsin

Default NFL's 10 Biggest Jerks

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/1...y-to-go-around
Shocking.....
Quote:
No. 8: Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler: If ever there was a jerk face prototype, it would be Cutler. Plays the part well with the best smirk in the NFL. His defenders say he's not so jerkish -- that his reactions are more because he despises the media. Yes, jerks are always misunderstood. I actually believe Cutler is maturing and one day will break free of his jerk chains, but for the moment, there's this NSFW moment.
Quote:
No. 5: Chicago Bears wide receiver Brandon Marshall: You may notice this list is strong at wide receiver. Jerk has apparently spread to the position and locked on like a Borg tractor beam. In some ways Marshall exemplifies this phenomenon. Multiple accusations of woman beating but no convictions. One of the most talented wide receivers in football who was run out of Denver, run out of Miami and, if his jerk chromosomes kick in again (and they will), he'll be gone from Chicago in the near future, too.
Majik is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2012, 07:50 PM   #2
bowtown
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Aaron Brewer

bowtown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 07:51 PM   #3
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

Stupid article. Jay is somehow a jerk, but DeMaurice Smith is one of the top "good guys"...really?

BRING BACK BUTCH
SoCalBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 08:01 PM   #4
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBronco View Post
Stupid article. Jay is somehow a jerk, but DeMaurice Smith is one of the top "good guys"...really?
Jay is a punk, not a jerk. Easily confused. De Smith.... is a jerk. You are right on that point.
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 08:06 PM   #5
bowtown
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Aaron Brewer

In other news Jay's dad has canceled Jay's CBSsports fantasy league for him and will be returning his internet modem to Comcast tomorrow.
bowtown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 08:13 PM   #6
Missouribronc
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

How is Cutler not a jerk? He's a complete douche, for that matter.
Missouribronc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 08:39 PM   #7
Boobs McGee
I promise to stay alive

till the day that I die

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matty P

While I think Brandon has completely effed up in his personal life, he was one of the most likeable and friendly professional athletes i've ever met. Don't know which criteria the author its using.
Boobs McGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 08:39 PM   #8
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missouribronc View Post
How is Cutler not a jerk? He's a complete douche, for that matter.
Why would he be a jerk? Because he got angry that he was being shopped and stuff was convieniently being seeped out to assasinate his character? That can't be it. Because he was angry that most of the fans abandoned him in favor of the party who had the moral blame for the situation (i.e. the party who eventually become the most destructive force in the history of the organization...nice choice fans, you can pick a real winner there)? We know that can't be it. It can't be that he didn't return phone calls. If someone wants to talk to him, they should get off their worthless ass when he comes to the facility to try and talk to them. Not worth your time? Then don't ****ing cry that your calls aren't being returned. He flipped off someone in a picture with a dog? Really? That's your actual argument?

BRING BACK BUTCH

Last edited by SoCalBronco; 06-24-2012 at 08:42 PM..
SoCalBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 08:45 PM   #9
Doggcow
Please Help Rebel

http://www.gofundme.com/cvqzik

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowtown View Post
lol
Doggcow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 09:18 PM   #10
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majik View Post
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 09:20 PM   #11
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Why would he be a jerk? Because he got angry that he was being shopped and stuff was convieniently being seeped out to assasinate his character? That can't be it. Because he was angry that most of the fans abandoned him in favor of the party who had the moral blame for the situation (i.e. the party who eventually become the most destructive force in the history of the organization...nice choice fans, you can pick a real winner there)? We know that can't be it. It can't be that he didn't return phone calls. If someone wants to talk to him, they should get off their worthless ass when he comes to the facility to try and talk to them. Not worth your time? Then don't ****ing cry that your calls aren't being returned. He flipped off someone in a picture with a dog? Really? That's your actual argument?

wow such man love for such a douche..

angry at all he was traded?
Old 06-24-2012, 09:20 PM   #12
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowtown View Post
In other news Jay's dad has canceled Jay's CBSsports fantasy league for him and will be returning his internet modem to Comcast tomorrow.
Pure Awesome.
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 09:25 PM   #13
Mogulseeker
Formerly mightysmurf

Eat greedy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Lamin Barrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boobs McGee View Post
While I think Brandon has completely effed up in his personal life, he was one of the most likeable and friendly professional athletes i've ever met. Don't know which criteria the author its using.
Pretty much this. Bmarsh is a classic case of a good person affected by bad circumstance. I'm pulling for Marshall to get his life together.
Mogulseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 09:29 PM   #14
DenverBound
Thanks for the memories

This one's for Pat!

Quote:
Geezuz ****ing C! Give it up already. Pull his nuts off of your chin, pick your panties up and accept the fact that he's gone and not coming back. You always sound like such a little b****.
DenverBound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 09:31 PM   #15
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightysmurf View Post
Pretty much this. Bmarsh is a classic case of a good person affected by bad circumstance. I'm pulling for Marshall to get his life together.
Think almost everyone thinks this..

But the rest of the post could be said about almost everyone..

The difference is most folks figured it out and fixed it.. not sure that BM ever will. He has gotten off countless times with a golly gee I'm sorry and it won't happen again..
Not sure that will continue and how he will react when they call him on it..
Old 06-24-2012, 09:59 PM   #16
BigPlayShay
Ring of Famer

Novaking

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Got Cut

BigPlayShay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 10:49 PM   #17
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Welcome to Peyton's Place

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBound View Post
Geezuz ****ing C! Give it up already. Pull his nuts off of your chin, pick your panties up and accept the fact that he's gone and not coming back. You always sound like such a little b****.
Everyone is allowed to form and express their own opinions and even if some of those opinions may differ from your own, that does not justify launching personal attacks on the other poster.
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 01:43 AM   #18
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Is having your dad return your playbook (after all those other circumstances ended up not being your fault) being a douche or a jerk? The two terms are close enough together that I get them confused.
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 06:00 AM   #19
DenverBound
Thanks for the memories

This one's for Pat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueflame View Post
Everyone is allowed to form and express their own opinions and even if some of those opinions may differ from your own, that does not justify launching personal attacks on the other poster.
I apologize. This guy really needs to sack up at some point though. Every time I listened to the pod cast and they were talking about something SoCal didn't agree with it sounded like he was either going to break down and cry or go into a stuttering Tourette fit.

Just relax, man. We get it. You liked Jay. You hate Bowen. We know.
DenverBound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 06:14 AM   #20
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
can you give some ligitament examples of de smith being a jerk.
peacepipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 06:47 AM   #21
Kaylore
Because I am better

Taysom Hill for Heisman!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Jay's a jerk. However Socal's both a fanboy and a lawyer and therefore isn't objective and will never concede frown cannon has issues. You will never get him to admit Jay handles himself poorly (even though Jay has conceded this himself). Move on, people.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 07:09 AM   #22
ward63
Go Broncos!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Zac Dysert

How is Jerry Jones not on this list? Well, I guess if they had an egotistical list, he'd be #1.
ward63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 07:13 AM   #23
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by ward63 View Post
How is Jerry Jones not on this list? Well, I guess if they had an egotistical list, he'd be #1.
probably cause he is not a jerk. I met him yrs ago in DC, he ,to my surprise was a good guy.

Last edited by peacepipe; 06-25-2012 at 07:36 AM..
peacepipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 07:33 AM   #24
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

oubronco is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 07:39 AM   #25
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post
probably cause he is not a jerk. I met yrs ago in DC, he ,to my surprise was a good guy.
You always hear this kinda stuff, but I don't think the "I met him in an elevator once... seemed nice" experience is a wide-enough sample to override an entire career of evidence.