The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2012, 06:00 PM   #701
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!
 
theAPAOps5's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Denver
Posts: 33,442

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP
Default

Reading Raiders forums has been fun. Especially their game day threads. The posts before were all about how bad our WR were and how Dennis Allen was going to destroy us because he knows Denver's defense.

Then the first drive occurred and it went from we are going to win to, oh **** we are about to be destroyed.

Now its fire Knapp and Allen!
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 08:10 PM   #702
Bronco Rob
Ring of Famer
 
Bronco Rob's Avatar
 
The Alpha & The Omega

Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 6,360

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kush & Irsay
Default

The Denver Broncos beat the Jokeland Raiders 37-6, the biggest win for Denver over Oakland in 50 Years and for only the 5th time in franchise history The Broncos did not have to punt!

The Raiders have allowed more points over the first four games (125) than in any year except 1961 and 1962, Allowing more then 31 pts per game. Way to improve that defense Dennis Allen.





Bronco Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 08:22 PM   #703
barryr
Ring of Famer
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 12,045

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Always great to beat the Raiders and do it big time. Manning was on fire today and looked like his old self. And the Bronco defense really stepped up and played its best in a long time. The Raider fans have little to say
barryr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 08:26 PM   #704
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
 
maven's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 11,131
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Rob View Post
the biggest win for Denver over Oakland in 50 Years and for only the 5th time in franchise history The Broncos did not have to punt!
Damn, denver didn't even punt the ****ing football? Yah, I watched the game, but Denver didn't punt?

maven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 08:28 PM   #705
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
 
maven's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 11,131
Default

here you go raiderettes

maven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 08:53 PM   #706
gyldenlove
Ring of Famer
 
gyldenlove's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Nęstved, DK
Posts: 11,879

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Spencer Larsen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Rob View Post
The Denver Broncos beat the Jokeland Raiders 37-6, the biggest win for Denver over Oakland in 50 Years and for only the 5th time in franchise history The Broncos did not have to punt!

The Raiders have allowed more points over the first four games (125) than in any year except 1961 and 1962, Allowing more then 31 pts per game. Way to improve that defense Dennis Allen.





A 31 point victory and we left 10 easy points on the field. This game was never close, the Denver defense was too good and the Denver offense was too dominant and it was obvious. Hell, you know when you get a blocked punt inside the opponent red zone and it is just meh, you are owning some faces.
gyldenlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 12:21 AM   #707
Bronco Rob
Ring of Famer
 
Bronco Rob's Avatar
 
The Alpha & The Omega

Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 6,360

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kush & Irsay
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gyldenlove View Post
A 31 point victory and we left 10 easy points on the field. This game was never close, the Denver defense was too good and the Denver offense was too dominant and it was obvious. Hell, you know when you get a blocked punt inside the opponent red zone and it is just meh, you are owning some faces.

QFT
Bronco Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 07:14 AM   #708
bronco militia
made a business decision"
 
bronco militia's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: 719
Posts: 28,255
Default

bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 10:50 AM   #709
Bronco Rob
Ring of Famer
 
Bronco Rob's Avatar
 
The Alpha & The Omega

Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 6,360

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kush & Irsay
Default






Bronco Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 06:45 AM   #710
Rabb
Ring of Famer
 
Rabb's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 9,172
Default

awful damn quiet in here
Rabb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 10:49 AM   #711
Bronco Rob
Ring of Famer
 
Bronco Rob's Avatar
 
The Alpha & The Omega

Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 6,360

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kush & Irsay
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabb View Post
awful damn quiet in here
Bronco Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 05:34 PM   #712
Bronco Rob
Ring of Famer
 
Bronco Rob's Avatar
 
The Alpha & The Omega

Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 6,360

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kush & Irsay
Default

Darren McFadden 13 carries for 34 yards and a 2.6 yard per carry average








Bronco Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 06:08 PM   #713
KipCorrington25
Free Safety
 
KipCorrington25's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Centennial
Posts: 5,217
Default

Who will be Oakland's coach next year, what is it 4 years in a row now with one and done head coaches?
KipCorrington25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 09:56 PM   #714
Bronco Rob
Ring of Famer
 
Bronco Rob's Avatar
 
The Alpha & The Omega

Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 6,360

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kush & Irsay
Default

Don't get all uppity because you beat a one win jags team, and one win chefs squad. Please quit entertaining any other thoughts than you screwing up the order in which you draft come April of 2013. You still blew a 1st & 2nd round pick on a sub .500 qb throwing to your Venus De Milo receivers. Hope McFragile cobbles togther a 1,000 yard season so you can grossly overpay him this offseason.



Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii--mmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa--doooooooooooooooooooooooooowwn--na! Simma down na!




Bronco Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 11:14 PM   #715
Fight_On!
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

The rematch is coming soon enough.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 11:18 PM   #716
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!
 
theAPAOps5's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Denver
Posts: 33,442

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fight_On! View Post
The rematch is coming soon enough.
Yes, just enough time to get this Denver locomotive at full speed.
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 12:57 AM   #717
Fight_On!
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
Yes, just enough time to get this Denver locomotive at full speed.
We shall see. As of right now, there is no doubt the Denver Peytons are the best team in the AFC west. But, that's why they play the games.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 02:01 AM   #718
LongDongJohnson
Ring of Famer
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,235

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

Raiders are clearly better then the Chefs. I'll give them that.
LongDongJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 09:08 AM   #719
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: SoCal
Posts: 26,669

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fight_On! View Post
We shall see. As of right now, there is no doubt the Denver Peytons are the best team in the AFC west. But, that's why they play the games...to make sure the myopic Raiders fans understand it.

FYP
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 12:21 PM   #720
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer
 
Tombstone RJ's Avatar
 
Old School

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: In the Tetons!
Posts: 25,031

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fight_On! View Post
We shall see. As of right now, there is no doubt the Denver Peytons are the best team in the AFC west. But, that's why they play the games.
and the Jokeland Palmers are looking to suck the scum off the bottom of the pond yet again.
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 06:22 AM   #721
Fight_On!
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Dennis Allen has this team improving each week. They are even more disciplined, against KC they were penalized only twice for 20yds. The offense has taken the longest to come around, but it's starting to gel. The next time these two teams meet, it should be a far more competive game even after the half.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 06:49 AM   #722
bowtown
Ring of Famer
 
bowtown's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 12,219

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Casey Kreiter
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fight_On! View Post
Dennis Allen has this team improving each week. They are even more disciplined, against KC they were penalized only twice for 20yds. The offense has taken the longest to come around, but it's starting to gel. The next time these two teams meet, it should be a far more competive game even after the half.
Right because Denver had no room to grow from the last time we played and has been totally stagnant.
bowtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 08:29 AM   #723
Fight_On!
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowtown View Post
Right because Denver had no room to grow from the last time we played and has been totally stagnant.
....yes....Denver has improved also. Feel better now.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 08:37 AM   #724
colorado jones
Perennial Pro-bowler
 
colorado jones's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 778

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fight_On! View Post
We shall see. As of right now, there is no doubt the Denver Peytons are the best team in the AFC west. But, that's why they play the games.
We shall see? Cool... Until the rematch, please STFU.
colorado jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 08:46 AM   #725
Fight_On!
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorado jones View Post
We shall see? Cool... Until the rematch, please STFU.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:54 PM.


Denver Broncos