The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 09-07-2012, 12:36 PM   #501
Bronco Rob
Ring of Famer

The Alpha & The Omega

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kush & Irsay

NFL Team Valuations
#31 Oakland Raiders

April Overstock.com acquired the naming rights to Oakland-Alameda Coliseum in a deal worth $1.2 million annually. Still, the stadium was far from overstocked last season as the Raiders had the NFL's lowest attendance at just 46,431 fans per game and had several games blacked out on local television.

http://www.forbes.com/lists/2011/30/...rs_300874.html

Bronco Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 01:37 PM   #502
Fight_On!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Rob View Post
NFL Team Valuations
#31 Oakland Raiders

April Overstock.com acquired the naming rights to Oakland-Alameda Coliseum in a deal worth $1.2 million annually. Still, the stadium was far from overstocked last season as the Raiders had the NFL's lowest attendance at just 46,431 fans per game and had several games blacked out on local television.

http://www.forbes.com/lists/2011/30/...rs_300874.html

Hmmm....this article is a year old or a little more than a year old. The Raiders sold out their games last season. Plus, team value has a strong correlation with the stadium. The colesium is old and very outdated. I believe it's the last Baseball/Football venues in pro sports.

Last edited by Fight_On!; 09-07-2012 at 01:45 PM..
Old 09-07-2012, 06:32 PM   #503
Raider Bill

What is all this last 10 years noise? Who the F cares...? Who cares which team is worth more? This thread is getting really gay really quickly.

The donkeys were 8-8 just like Oakland.
Raider Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 06:52 PM   #504
Stuck in Cali

How much longer will they be in Oakland?
Old 09-07-2012, 07:02 PM   #505
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fight_On! View Post
I'm not afraid to admit that there is truth to that statement about DMC. If Palmer goes down, there is Lienert....not a great option but who the hell do the Donkey's have after noodle neck?
Lienart is the worst and softest QB in the league. You know who he reminds me of.......this other first round pick who went to UCLA accross town from Lieanart.....Tommy Maddox. Except that Maddox actually worked hard lol!

I don't really talk injuries. I pick the Raiders inferior to the Broncos because of only two things. We have better pass rushers, and we have a better qb with IMO more consistent WR and TE. Now some of that is a guess. In reality neither teams WR have played great for a whole season. But IMO watching the Raiders our WR seem to be coming together better.

Palmer throwing picks all over again this preseason, when he has a history of throwing picks throughout his career would have me worried if I was a Raider fan. Its a passing league now and if you cant throw, can get after the QB, you are playing from a disadvantage.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 07:03 PM   #506
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuck in Cali View Post
I bet the end up back in Los Angeles. My biggest nightmare.
Old 09-07-2012, 07:31 PM   #507
Bronco Rob
Ring of Famer

The Alpha & The Omega

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kush & Irsay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuck in Cali View Post

The will move just as soon as the ghost of Al Davis pays back the ten million dollars he stole from the city of Irwindale.
Old 09-07-2012, 07:40 PM   #508
Fight_On!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
Lienart is the worst and softest QB in the league. You know who he reminds me of.......this other first round pick who went to UCLA accross town from Lieanart.....Tommy Maddox. Except that Maddox actually worked hard lol!

I don't really talk injuries. I pick the Raiders inferior to the Broncos because of only two things. We have better pass rushers, and we have a better qb with IMO more consistent WR and TE. Now some of that is a guess. In reality neither teams WR have played great for a whole season. But IMO watching the Raiders our WR seem to be coming together better.

Palmer throwing picks all over again this preseason, when he has a history of throwing picks throughout his career would have me worried if I was a Raider fan. Its a passing league now and if you cant throw, can get after the QB, you are playing from a disadvantage.
Uh-hu.....ya.....uh ok.....but you never answered my question. If Noodle Neck goes down....who would be QB for the Donkeys?
Old 09-07-2012, 07:45 PM   #509
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Uh-hu.....ya.....uh ok.....but you never answered my question. If Noodle Neck goes down....who would be QB for the Donkeys?
it's hanie time!
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 07:53 PM   #510
bowtown
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Aaron Brewer

Quote:
Hainey, who sucks balls and will still throw fewer ints than Palmer.
bowtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 09:00 PM   #511
Fight_On!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowtown View Post
Hainey, who sucks balls and will still throw fewer ints than Palmer.
....that got you panties in a bunch!
Old 09-07-2012, 09:35 PM   #512
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:

I guarantee you that if Leinhart got into some games, he would perform well. His last season in Texas, he had a good preseason but was just going to be a backup. He has matured a ton since his Arizona days. I believe the Raiders are one of the few teams that has a decent backup to come in if their starter goes down from injury or suckitude. I would rather have Matt over Hanie.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 09:41 PM   #513
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
If Manning goes down our season is over, period. They would bring in Hanie until it was close enough to the end of the yr to play the rookie some. Broncos would be lucky to win 4-5 games.
Old 09-07-2012, 09:43 PM   #514
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
I guarantee you that if Leinhart got into some games, he would perform well. His last season in Texas, he had a good preseason but was just going to be a backup. He has matured a ton since his Arizona days. I believe the Raiders are one of the few teams that has a decent backup to come in if their starter goes down from injury or suckitude. I would rather have Matt over Hanie.
Neither of them can win in the NFL. Lienart just was never that good. He just had a great offense. Hanie actually has at least played in the playoffs before.

I'm not sure Lienart better then him at all. In any case if either teams ends up on the bkup the season is over for them. Sort of a moot point unless we are only talking about 1-3 games with the bkup.
Old 09-07-2012, 10:02 PM   #515
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Neither of them can win in the NFL. Lienart just was never that good. He just had a great offense. Hanie actually has at least played in the playoffs before.

I'm not sure Lienart better then him at all. In any case if either teams ends up on the bkup the season is over for them. Sort of a moot point unless we are only talking about 1-3 games with the bkup.
Dude, we are talking about Palmer as compared to last season. It isn't that much of a drop.

BTW, you a UCLA honk or something? I am not digging the anti SC chatter.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 11:35 PM   #516
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

So you Guarantee Lienart will play well huh? He may get his chance and I will hold you to that.

I say he would top out with a rating of around 79.0 after more then 5 games played.

and no I am not a UCLA fan or a fan of USC. But I don't hate them either just not big into college football.
Old 09-07-2012, 11:49 PM   #517
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
Dude, we are talking about Palmer as compared to last season. It isn't that much of a drop.

BTW, you a UCLA honk or something? I am not digging the anti SC chatter.
Whats the name of that WR who is kicking ass for USC. That kid looks like he is a for sure stud in the NFL.

Hopefully no AFC west team will do poorly enough to get him.
Old 09-07-2012, 11:54 PM   #518
NorCalBronco7

Quote:
Whats the name of that WR who is kicking ass for USC. That kid looks like he is a for sure stud in the NFL.

Hopefully no AFC west team will do poorly enough to get him.
Robert Woods. Pretty damn sure hes a top 10 pick next year.
Old 09-07-2012, 11:58 PM   #519
Jetland

Quote:
....that got you panties in a bunch!
dear god at least put a coherent thought up if you are going to try to talk smack
Old 09-08-2012, 07:29 AM   #520
Fight_On!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetland View Post
dear god at least put a coherent thought up if you are going to try to talk smack

Yes, that is a typo. FYI, if you're going to bag on someone's grammar, use proper grammar yourself. For Example, a sentence should start with a capital letter and end in a punctuation.
Old 09-10-2012, 07:34 PM   #521
Bronco Rob
Ring of Famer

The Alpha & The Omega

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kush & Irsay

taiwan jones fumbles the opening kickoff of the 2012 season. Rod Streeter promptly fumbles the ball away on the opening drive....

Old 09-10-2012, 07:45 PM   #522
Bronco Rob
Ring of Famer

The Alpha & The Omega

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kush & Irsay

Once again the best player on the raiders is the kicker....
Old 09-10-2012, 07:49 PM   #523
orangeatheist
Champion of the Godless

Quote:

Yes, that is a typo. FYI, if you're going to bag on someone's grammar, use proper grammar yourself. For Example, a sentence should start with a capital letter and end in a punctuation.
Do you mean by "proper grammar" not capitalizing the second word of a sentence unless it is a proper noun? So, for example, one should not capitalize "Example" in the phrase, "For example," when it opens a sentence?

You just keep settin' 'em up, Raiderboy, we'll keep knockin' 'em down!
orangeatheist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 08:00 PM   #524
Bronco Rob
Ring of Famer

The Alpha & The Omega

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kush & Irsay

Journeyman Ron Bartell gets beat deep and another raider personal foul penalty. Get used to seeing that all season long.
Old 09-10-2012, 08:05 PM   #525
Bronco Rob
Ring of Famer

The Alpha & The Omega

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kush & Irsay

Nothing says class in the year 2012 like a baseball diamond in the middle of the field.