The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2012, 01:47 PM   #1
DryHeat
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default I was wrong

I just watched the video with Brock Osweiler in minicamp. In such short time he's improved his delivery that much. He probably would have been a mid first rounder if he threw like that in college.

*Sigh*... I suppose there's no shame in losing to the best.

Good luck guys.... with Manning and Osweiler and your young o-line and good defense, you guys should be competitive for a while.
  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-12-2012, 01:48 PM   #2
Denver Brockos
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Of course you're wrong, UA people are morons.

Move along son.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 01:53 PM   #3
DryHeat
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denver Brockos View Post
Of course you're wrong, UA people are morons.

Move along son.
You really want to bring that up and call us "morons"?

You got us in football, but you cant touch us academically.

We're a USNWR tier-1 academic school with selective admissions.
AZ state is a tier-3 academic school with open admissions.

Basically a glorified community college for people who couldn't get into real college.

  Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 02:03 PM   #4
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 
Not. Too. Shabby.

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 36,540

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

How convincing for a dual account
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 02:06 PM   #5
Pendejo
The off-season.
 
Pendejo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 2,911

Adopt-a-Bronco:
"The Greek"
Default

This fight/thread is ridiculous. No fat cheerleader smack?
Pendejo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 02:21 PM   #6
Los Broncos
Broncos Country
 
Los Broncos's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Eastern Utah
Posts: 18,725

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ryan Clady
Default

He looks like Cutler wearing #6 in that video.
Los Broncos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 03:01 PM   #7
OrangeSe7en
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DryHeat View Post
I just watched the video with Brock Osweiler in minicamp. In such short time he's improved his delivery that much. He probably would have been a mid first rounder if he threw like that in college.

*Sigh*... I suppose there's no shame in losing to the best.

Good luck guys.... with Manning and Osweiler and your young o-line and good defense, you guys should be competitive for a while.
Osweiler has a lot to prove. And it has to be difficult to make the veterans respect you when you're a flake and look like the guy from Twilight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 03:03 PM   #8
eddie mac
Ireland's No1 Bronco
 
eddie mac's Avatar
 
Eddie Mac 87 gone but never forgott

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: IRELAND
Posts: 16,621

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rod Smith
Default

I think I'll wait and see before I judge how many days practice
eddie mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 03:14 PM   #9
OBF1
Ring of Famer
 
No avatar is the new avatar

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Orlando, Florida
Posts: 15,539

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None are worthy
Default

Subway subs.... toasted or not
OBF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 03:18 PM   #10
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!
 
theAPAOps5's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Denver
Posts: 29,021

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP
Default

He is a good 4 to 5 years and 3 Suberbowl bowls away from sniffing the field! Who cares
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 03:44 PM   #11
Drunken.Broncoholic
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DryHeat View Post
I just watched the video with Brock Osweiler in minicamp. In such short time he's improved his delivery that much. He probably would have been a mid first rounder if he threw like that in college.

*Sigh*... I suppose there's no shame in losing to the best.

Good luck guys.... with Manning and Osweiler and your young o-line and good defense, you guys should be competitive for a while.

+1 in my book. Not many people admit they are wrong anymore.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 03:45 PM   #12
Broncobiv
Tee many martoonis
 
Broncobiv's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 2,619
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DryHeat View Post
Good luck guys.... with Manning and Osweiler and your young o-line and good defense, you guys should be competitive for a while.
So does this mean you'll be leaving the Mane? Considering you're not a fan of the Broncos, or Osweiler, and apparently only signed up to talk **** about him.
Broncobiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 03:47 PM   #13
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 
Not. Too. Shabby.

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 36,540

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncobiv View Post
So does this mean you'll be leaving the Mane? Considering you're not a fan of the Broncos, or Osweiler, and apparently only signed up to talk **** about him.
It's just a very poorly executed joke... (minus the humor)
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 03:50 PM   #14
Drunken.Broncoholic
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
It's just a very poorly executed joke... (minus the humor)
The twilight comparison was pretty funny though. He does look like that weirdo dude in that movie.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 08:45 PM   #15
Goobzilla
Lights Out B***h!
 
Goobzilla's Avatar
 
BA-ZING!!

Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Wellington
Posts: 6,462

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mitch Erickson
Default

80-90% of the exploitedcollegegirls.com girls are from ASU, so they win!
Goobzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 09:02 PM   #16
pricejj
jungle
 
pricejj's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Louisville, CO
Posts: 8,251
Default

AZ State chicks are hotter.
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 09:06 PM   #17
Dr. Broncenstein
Nacho Nacho Fan
 
Dr. Broncenstein's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Sterile Fields
Posts: 13,371

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dookie Nacho
Default

Live lyfe to t!ts' fullerest, Bro Montana.
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 09:38 PM   #18
Bigdawg26
Ring of Famer
 
Bigdawg26's Avatar
 
Just let it happen!!

Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,940

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
AZ State chicks are hotter.
PROVE IT! lol
Bigdawg26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 10:02 PM   #19
BroncoMan4ever
Ring of Famer
 
BroncoMan4ever's Avatar
 
That's just like your opinion, man

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Denver
Posts: 13,193

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VIRGIL GREEN!!!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramblin' Bronco View Post
He looks like Cutler wearing #6 in that video.
is he all mopey and placing the blame for his sucking on his teammates?
BroncoMan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 11:30 PM   #20
pricejj
jungle
 
pricejj's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Louisville, CO
Posts: 8,251
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdawg26 View Post
PROVE IT! lol
.
Attached Images
 
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 11:47 AM   #21
DryHeat
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncobiv View Post
So does this mean you'll be leaving the Mane? Considering you're not a fan of the Broncos, or Osweiler, and apparently only signed up to talk **** about him.
Eh. I guess it's kinda nice having a "hometown" ... well, maybe more like "homegrown" kid that has the potential

I became a huge Jake Plummer fan, so why not Osweiler? We beat him in 2011, which was one of our only wins... but he can light it up. Needs to work on his overthrows. He throws into coverage more than a lot of QBs (kinda like your last guy, Cutler. AZ State has a better football program, but we always seem to come to play against he Sun Devils.

Osweiler is going to be a very good NFL QB.

I'm an Environmental Engineer specializing in water treatment and I work around Davis Dam. Let me tell you: you Coloradoans get all the best water. It's all pure, mineral-rich mountain snow runoff. It's all downstream from Colorado... probably why you guys get all the good beer.

My niece Valerie, who I'm really close to, goes to Colorado Mesa University in Colorado. It's beautiful out there.

It's too bad you guys lost Spencer Larsen. Very underrated player, IMO. The Cards aren't going anywhere. With Kolb locked into that huge contract, we're screwed in the same way the Chiefs are screwed with Cassel.

So fill me in: what do I need to know about the Broncos to be up to date?
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 11:59 AM   #22
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 
Not. Too. Shabby.

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 36,540

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DryHeat View Post
Eh. I guess it's kinda nice having a "hometown" ... well, maybe more like "homegrown" kid that has the potential

I became a huge Jake Plummer fan, so why not Osweiler? We beat him in 2011, which was one of our only wins... but he can light it up. Needs to work on his overthrows. He throws into coverage more than a lot of QBs (kinda like your last guy, Cutler. AZ State has a better football program, but we always seem to come to play against he Sun Devils.

Osweiler is going to be a very good NFL QB.

I'm an Environmental Engineer specializing in water treatment and I work around Davis Dam. Let me tell you: you Coloradoans get all the best water. It's all pure, mineral-rich mountain snow runoff. It's all downstream from Colorado... probably why you guys get all the good beer.

My niece Valerie, who I'm really close to, goes to Colorado Mesa University in Colorado. It's beautiful out there.

It's too bad you guys lost Spencer Larsen. Very underrated player, IMO. The Cards aren't going anywhere. With Kolb locked into that huge contract, we're screwed in the same way the Chiefs are screwed with Cassel.

So fill me in: what do I need to know about the Broncos to be up to date?
So let me sum this up:

You register after the draft
Trash talk all the new Sun Devil Broncos - mainly Osweiler
After one mini camp vid COMPLETELY change your POV

Sounds legit
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 12:10 PM   #23
Broncobiv
Tee many martoonis
 
Broncobiv's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 2,619
Default

DryHeat, how about you find an Eagles board? That's where Foles went, after all.

I graduated from U of A in 2006 and I still live in Tucson. I've been to the last 4 Territorial Cup games, including both of the last 2 in Tempe where we took it to the Devils on their home turf (as well as watching them steal games in Tucson - thanks Zendejas).

I'm not here trying to talk **** to you or anything. Like Rev, I just don't get it. I still don't understand why you're here. Again, if anything, why not become an Eagles fan?
Broncobiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 12:26 PM   #24
DryHeat
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Foles, lol.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 12:38 PM   #25
DryHeat
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
So let me sum this up:

You register after the draft
Trash talk all the new Sun Devil Broncos - mainly Osweiler
After one mini camp vid COMPLETELY change your POV

Sounds legit
I always knew Brock was going to be good. Hoped not... time to embrace it.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:06 PM.


Denver Broncos