The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2012, 03:40 PM   #1
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 53,952

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson
Default Heyward-Bey Busted

DUI. Time to laugh at the Raiders again.

Maybe he was watching video of all his drops? That could cause anybody to drink.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...drunk-driving/
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-10-2012, 03:46 PM   #2
DomCasual
This one's for Pat!
 
DomCasual's Avatar
 
Shameless Homer

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: SLC, UT
Posts: 13,723

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

It's hard to know there is another thread on this topic, when the thread-starter comes up with some cutesie title for the thread. Hence, it's easy to understand how even a veteran, like yourself, could have missed the thread, four threads down, entitled "Darrius Heward-Bey arrested for DUI."

Prepare your anus, newb!

(BTW, if you weren't so busy breathlessly starting Commie threads in WRP, you would have noticed this. )
DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 03:52 PM   #3
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 53,952

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
It's hard to know there is another thread on this topic, when the thread-starter comes up with some cutesie title for the thread. Hence, it's easy to understand how even a veteran, like yourself, could have missed the thread, four threads down, entitled "Darrius Heward-Bey arrested for DUI."

Prepare your anus, newb!

(BTW, if you weren't so busy breathlessly starting Commie threads in WRP, you would have noticed this. )
I won't dignify such a mischaracterization with a response you turtle huggin' dog eating shoe flinger.

We can't delete our own threads anymore? When did that start?
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 03:53 PM   #4
DomCasual
This one's for Pat!
 
DomCasual's Avatar
 
Shameless Homer

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: SLC, UT
Posts: 13,723

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
I won't dignify such a mischaracterization with a response you turtle huggin' dog eating shoe flinger.

We can't delete our own threads anymore? When did that start?
HAHAHAHA! I don't know when it started. But for situations like this, it's GLORIOUS!
DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 03:55 PM   #5
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 53,952

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
HAHAHAHA! I don't know when it started. But for situations like this, it's GLORIOUS!
If you had the guts to play Survivor, I'd vote you off.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 03:58 PM   #6
DomCasual
This one's for Pat!
 
DomCasual's Avatar
 
Shameless Homer

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: SLC, UT
Posts: 13,723

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
If you had the guts to play Survivor, I'd vote you off.
Man, I'd have been gone in the first round.
DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 04:03 PM   #7
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 53,952

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
Man, I'd have been gone in the first round.
Nah. They'd probably just hold you down and cut your hair off.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 04:05 PM   #8
DomCasual
This one's for Pat!
 
DomCasual's Avatar
 
Shameless Homer

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: SLC, UT
Posts: 13,723

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
Nah. They'd probably just hold you down and cut your hair off.
They'd only do it because they were punch-drunk from shoving the little girl, and eating her dog!

I think this thread is longer than the original now.
DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 04:07 PM   #9
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 53,952

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
They'd only do it because they were punch-drunk from shoving the little girl, and eating her dog!

I think this thread is longer than the original now.
AHA! I knew you were lurking over there.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 04:18 PM   #10
DomCasual
This one's for Pat!
 
DomCasual's Avatar
 
Shameless Homer

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: SLC, UT
Posts: 13,723

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
AHA! I knew you were lurking over there.
DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:42 AM.


Denver Broncos