The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2012, 06:26 AM   #1
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater
Default John Elway: draft couldn't have gone better (version 2.0)

If you'd like to post in the version 1.0 thread, but can't either due to computer problems, mouse problems, vision problems......or a previously unheard of and possibly unjustified single thread banning, post it here.

Some warnings through: If you post the letters after "a" and "r" next to each other, your stay will be short lived. If you offer an even remotely critical opinion about the actions of any mods without posting any insults whatsoever, your stay will be short lived. If you disagree with anything posted here by another poster, your stay may be short lived. If you disagree with DMAC, who isn't even a poster here, your stay may be short lived.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2012, 06:33 AM   #2
ghwk
Ring of Famer

Survivor survivor!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton's C3-C5

I think this thread will be short lived....
Old 05-02-2012, 06:45 AM   #3
Rabb
No Luca, No!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dynamite Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghwk View Post
I think this thread will be short lived....
probably, but it's stupid as hell what is going on in the other one

and I will probably get banned for criticizing...which I don't care really, if that's how it's going to be here I don't want to be a part of it
Old 05-02-2012, 06:50 AM   #4
jhns
Ring of Famer

but you still can't C me!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

It seems Taco grew up, had kids, and decided he hates what he created here. Now, after building a community of people who don't mind this type of interaction, they are going to change how things are run.

Does anyone know of good Bronco forums that don't have all the rules? Kind of like what the mane has been? I won't last long on Broncomania 2.0.
Old 05-02-2012, 06:57 AM   #5
Old Dude
Super Moderator

Consultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
If you'd like to post in the version 1.0 thread, but can't either due to computer problems, mouse problems, vision problems......or a previously unheard of and possibly unjustified single thread banning, post it here.

Some warnings through: If you post the letters after "a" and "r" next to each other, your stay will be short lived. If you offer an even remotely critical opinion about the actions of any mods without posting any insults whatsoever, your stay will be short lived. If you disagree with anything posted here by another poster, your stay may be short lived. If you disagree with DMAC, who isn't even a poster here, your stay may be short lived.
Ridiculing a moderator + circumventing a directive = permaban.
Old 05-02-2012, 07:00 AM   #6
Old Dude
Super Moderator

Consultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhns View Post
It seems Taco grew up, had kids, and decided he hates what he created here. Now, after building a community of people who don't mind this type of interaction, they are going to change how things are run.

Does anyone know of good Bronco forums that don't have all the rules? Kind of like what the mane has been? I won't last long on Broncomania 2.0.
That's it, troll. You're permabanned.
Closed Thread