The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2012, 03:38 PM   #1
baja
Pat Bowlen
 
baja's Avatar
 
The best owner ever

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 58,883

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chase Vaughn
Default The awake or nearly awake will like this or MacGruder was right, at least on one thing...

Are you awake?

http://www.cheniere.org/mission.html

Last edited by baja; 04-19-2012 at 04:20 PM..
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2012, 04:01 PM   #2
gyldenlove
Ring of Famer
 
gyldenlove's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Nęstved, DK
Posts: 10,919

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Spencer Larsen
Default

That there is an old bald guy?
gyldenlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 04:16 PM   #3
baja
Pat Bowlen
 
baja's Avatar
 
The best owner ever

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 58,883

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chase Vaughn
Default

http://www.cheniere.org/priore/index.html

Interesting stuff.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 08:59 AM   #4
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lake Forest, Orange County, Calif.
Posts: 21,612

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

HMMM,
















And I actually opened it too.
Attached Images
  
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 09:27 AM   #5
Taco John
24/7 Broncos
 
Taco John's Avatar
 
All Hail King Midas

Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 50,436

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning
Default

wake me up when they turn this into a movie.
Taco John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 09:32 AM   #6
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 
Not. Too. Shabby.

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 36,611

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Hmmm.. baja thread.

Let me guess, crazy/non-sensical gibberish?
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 09:37 AM   #7
Gort
Ring of Famer
 
Go Broncos!

Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 6,410
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
Hmmm.. baja thread.

Let me guess, crazy/non-sensical gibberish?
yep. apparently electricity is not actually due to the flow of excited electrons, but is instead the flow of nothing in a region of nothing (i.e. a vacuum).

Gort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 09:41 AM   #8
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 
Not. Too. Shabby.

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 36,611

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoIsJohnGalt View Post
yep. apparently electricity is not actually due to the flow of excited electrons, but is instead the flow of nothing in a region of nothing (i.e. a vacuum).
lol I take it that guy has never been introduced to lightning...
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 09:42 AM   #9
Chris
Millenium Scrooge McDuck
 
Chris's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,557

Adopt-a-Bronco:
OrlandoFranklin
Default

Baja I read the first page and looked at the contents. I still have no clue WHAT this ****ing guy is talking about.

Is it about fried chicken? That's where I thought it was heading.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 09:59 AM   #10
tsiguy96
Ring of Famer
 
tsiguy96's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 12,697

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

baja, mcgruder...
tsiguy96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 10:09 AM   #11
baja
Pat Bowlen
 
baja's Avatar
 
The best owner ever

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 58,883

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chase Vaughn
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Baja I read the first page and looked at the contents. I still have no clue WHAT this ****ing guy is talking about.

Is it about fried chicken? That's where I thought it was heading.
Read the mission statement. It's a huge but well organized web site
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 10:38 AM   #12
Boobs McGee
I promise to stay alive
 
Boobs McGee's Avatar
 
till the day that I die

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Glendale
Posts: 5,002

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matty P
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsiguy96 View Post
baja, mcgruder...
this
Boobs McGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 10:50 AM   #13
Requiem
~~~
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Earth Division
Posts: 23,110

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara
Default

Sweet,

I had to download Netscape Navigator to go to that website. Flashback to 1998 WYSIWYG editor ****. LoL.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 10:59 AM   #14
Kaylore
Shall we begin?
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
Pete Carroll is a douche

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 45,549

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Was this made on geocities?
Kaylore is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 11:00 AM   #15
Archer81
Optimum Homo
 
Archer81's Avatar
 
Tactical Neck.

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 22,472
Default

For most people it's strange to refer to themselves in the 3rd person.


Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 11:03 AM   #16
Meck77
.
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 16,601
Default

Btw baja. It's 2012. No mass death, no plague, no quickening, no hysteria.

Life is about the same as it always was. Basic challenges.

Life is good.
Meck77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 11:30 AM   #17
pricejj
jungle
 
pricejj's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Louisville, CO
Posts: 8,329
Default

"Extracting electricity out of the vacuum" would be analagous to harvesting EM waves for power production, which is already being done on a small scale, with handheld devices.

Tesla did work to propagate power that could be harvested freely, but was apparently destroyed?, as there is much more money to be made from metering power consumption off the grid.

His theories on an automotive application would be interesting...
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 11:40 AM   #18
oubronco
John Foneco !!
 
oubronco's Avatar
 
Mile High Magic

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Sooner Country
Posts: 19,531
Default

oubronco is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 11:47 AM   #19
Gort
Ring of Famer
 
Go Broncos!

Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 6,410
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
"Extracting electricity out of the vacuum" would be analagous to harvesting EM waves for power production, which is already being done on a small scale, with handheld devices.

Tesla did work to propagate power that could be harvested freely, but was apparently destroyed?, as there is much more money to be made from metering power consumption off the grid.

His theories on an automotive application would be interesting...
that's BS. you can't draw power from "the void". anyone telling you that is a snake oil salesman no different from the ones that tried to sell the world on the idea of perpetual motion machines a hundred years ago. eventually, there will be a sales pitch to fund their "experiments" or buy their books. everything else is gobbledy-goop designed to confuse the easily confused so that when they reach for your wallet, you'll be happy to oblige.
Gort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 11:50 AM   #20
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 
Not. Too. Shabby.

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 36,611

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
Was this made on geocities?
Wanna chat on mIRC tonight?
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 11:53 AM   #21
Gort
Ring of Famer
 
Go Broncos!

Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 6,410
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
Wanna chat on mIRC tonight?
Gort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 11:57 AM   #22
Kaylore
Shall we begin?
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
Pete Carroll is a douche

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 45,549

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
Wanna chat on mIRC tonight?
My new 1200 baud modem will let me play mad maze on Prodigy! Boo ya!
Kaylore is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 12:05 PM   #23
pricejj
jungle
 
pricejj's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Louisville, CO
Posts: 8,329
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoIsJohnGalt View Post
that's BS. you can't draw power from "the void". anyone telling you that is a snake oil salesman no different from the ones that tried to sell the world on the idea of perpetual motion machines a hundred years ago. eventually, there will be a sales pitch to fund their "experiments" or buy their books. everything else is gobbledy-goop designed to confuse the easily confused so that when they reach for your wallet, you'll be happy to oblige.
Yes you can. All you need is a good RF antenna with a capacitor, then use it to charge a small battery. It's basically harvesting EM radiation that exists from all the human traffic (cell phones, etc.). I have seen grad projects that do it.
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 12:11 PM   #24
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 
Not. Too. Shabby.

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 36,611

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
My new 1200 baud modem will let me play mad maze on Prodigy! Boo ya!
DONT PICK UP THE PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 12:12 PM   #25
Gort
Ring of Famer
 
Go Broncos!

Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 6,410
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
Yes you can. All you need is a good RF antenna with a capacitor, then use it to charge a small battery. It's basically harvesting EM radiation that exists from all the human traffic (cell phones, etc.). I have seen grad projects that do it.
no you can't. there is nothing in a vacuum. you can't harvest energy from nothingness.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...hat-is-the-zer

Last edited by Gort; 04-20-2012 at 12:15 PM..
Gort is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:01 AM.


Denver Broncos