The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 04-17-2012, 05:54 AM   #1
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Default Decker/Miller/Manning health updates

Mostly fluff but thought I'd pass it along...

Decker, Manning and Miller all provided updates on their health when they met with the press Monday morning.

Decker, who injured his knee in Denver’s Wild Card Round victory over Pittsburgh, says he’s feeling good and will be ready to go for the season opener with no lingering effects.

“I feel great,” he said. “I had the MCL in the Pittsburgh game, but I rehabbed it through February and ever since have been working out. I have no setbacks, no pains even, from the knee. I’m happy. I‘m excited, I’m back at it.”

Miller injured his thumb during Denver’s win at San Diego in Week 12 and missed the team’s game the following week before finishing the season with a cast. Like Decker, Miller said that he has been rehabbing and following a procedure to remove the pins from his hand is getting closer to full strength.

“It’s a lot better,” he said. “It’s about 85 percent right now. I’m 100 percent positive that when the season starts I won’t have any problems out of it. I’m doing rehab and working on all that stuff right now. I should have it back 100 percent, I’m positive about that, when the season starts.”

Manning, who missed the 2011 season with a neck injury, has been rehabbing under the watchful eyes of Head Athletic Trainer Steve “Greek” Antonopulos and Strength and Conditioning Coach Luke Richesson since he signed with the Broncos in March.

“I’m continuing to work hard on my rehab—certainly part of my phase in my time with 'Greek' in the training room,” Manning said. “It’s been good to get into that consistent routine with Luke and with 'Greek.' That is one thing that I haven’t been doing up until the time I signed here—kind of traveling and going to different places and not really having a home base to set up out of. I’m working hard with 'Greek' and with Luke and just trying to make progress. I’m enjoying being under one roof, being supervised by those two guys.”

http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-an...1-0fe81bf009c3
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links