The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 04-13-2012, 07:30 AM   #1
OCOrangeCrush

Default 2012 Broncos @ Chargers Tickets and Tailgate

Broncos fans in California and Broncos fans looking to make a trip to the Chargers game- take a look at our site:

www.OCOrangeCrush.com

The full NFL schedule should be released next week, which means itís time to start planning away game trips! OCOrangeCrush is looking to get a group together for the Chargers game. We want to take over a section of the stadium! Donít sit alone, sit with us!

Mike

Michael@OCOrangeCrush.com
www.OCOrangeCrush.com
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2012, 08:11 AM   #2
broncofan4life
Solid Starter

im there i live in Ontario about 90 miles up the 15fyw i go every year horrible stadium but theres alot of broncos fans there!!
broncofan4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 09:03 AM   #3
DenverBroncosJM
Post here Vine

Im in Alta Loma I would love to roll!
DenverBroncosJM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 09:12 AM   #4
Drunken.Broncoholic

ill check it out! it gets very lonely sitting in the Black hole wearing an Orange Jersey...SD fans are more tolerable..
Old 04-13-2012, 01:50 PM   #5
OBF1
Ring of Famer

No avatar is the new avatar

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None are worthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
ill check it out! it gets very lonely sitting in the Black hole wearing an Orange Jersey...SD fans are more tolerable..
The only difference between Raider and charger fan any longer is team colors... Same POS fans looking to start sh it.
OBF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 02:04 PM   #6
campocorto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
Chargers fans are the worst in the division. The have a lot of gang bangers that don't even know the team's history pre-Antonio Gates era.

I would rather hang out with Raiders fans than Broncos fans though. There are too many lame white people (Steve Fesch, broncocalijohn) that support the Broncos.

Raider fans are down to go to whore houses, snort coke, take bong rips and just have a swell time with no regrets. That's who I hang out with when they come to Denver.

Old 04-13-2012, 02:08 PM   #7
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBF1 View Post
The only difference between Raider and charger fan any longer is team colors... Same POS fans looking to start sh it.
Ya pretty much. Raider fans are Nortes while SD are surenos, with Fresno/bakersfield being the border. I only say more tolerable cause being In Nor Cal there isnt many SD fans up here.

Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic; 04-13-2012 at 02:11 PM..