The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 10-20-2012, 01:00 PM   #1101
FearLanier

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAN_BRONCO_FAN View Post
who wants to toss the string of sell outs this team has or the number of winning seasons or the fact KC WANTED MANNING TOO or the fact at least we dont go well except for that a tard smiling assassin i think using very bad taste avatars go around posting tasteless stuff about columbine and the tragic movie theater shooting now do we now . i know we aint atm as good as new England who is 3-3 right now just like denver or the texans. but manning was looking for a team we had the ability to bring him in and have him work for us. it was a logical move to get him before any other team did.
manning also dont play defense does he ?
The number of winning seasons makes a big difference in the sell out difference with Denver and Kansas City.

I think any fan base in the entire league would break a sell out streak if their team went on a span of 2-23.

I don't know about you, but if I was a Broncos fan and my team only had 2 wins in the last year and a half (with multiple blowouts) and the next game was a below zero freeze bowl against a terrible Brady Quinn led Browns team, I wouldn't exactly feel like going to the game.
Old 10-20-2012, 01:07 PM   #1102
brncs_fan
How about some Tapenade!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Manti Teo

Quote:
who wants to toss the string of sell outs this team has or the number of winning seasons or the fact KC WANTED MANNING TOO or the fact at least we dont go well except for that a tard smiling assassin i think using very bad taste avatars go around posting tasteless stuff about columbine and the tragic movie theater shooting now do we now . i know we aint atm as good as new England who is 3-3 right now just like denver or the texans. but manning was looking for a team we had the ability to bring him in and have him work for us. it was a logical move to get him before any other team did.
manning also dont play defense does he ?
While I congratulate your smack talk a little punctuation would sure make you a whole lot more readable.
brncs_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 01:22 PM   #1103
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearLanier View Post
The number of winning seasons makes a big difference in the sell out difference with Denver and Kansas City.

I think any fan base in the entire league would break a sell out streak if their team went on a span of 2-23.

I don't know about you, but if I was a Broncos fan and my team only had 2 wins in the last year and a half (with multiple blowouts) and the next game was a below zero freeze bowl against a terrible Brady Quinn led Browns team, I wouldn't exactly feel like going to the game.
but the thing with the broncos is we keep producing teams that can at least win a majority of games and we always in games . the broncos always seem to be in games ever since the 70s i think even before we got into playoffs and superbowls we sold games out did we not and we was a pretty so so team not very bad not very good
DAN_BRONCO_FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 01:33 PM   #1104
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by brncs_fan View Post
While I congratulate your smack talk a little punctuation would sure make you a whole lot more readable.
sorry about that i suck at that stuff if i was rich id hire a proof reader
Old 10-20-2012, 01:53 PM   #1105
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

and how do we consistently have such good fortune look at tebow he is at best a option qb and we somehow squeezed a playoff win out of him . meanwhile other fans come and go with how well their team does .only 2 other teams produce sell outs year after year dolphins and redskins.
so until you other fan bases can produce like 30 plus years of sells outs they should be quiet
Old 10-20-2012, 02:07 PM   #1106
FearLanier

Quote:
but the thing with the broncos is we keep producing teams that can at least win a majority of games and we always in games . the broncos always seem to be in games ever since the 70s i think even before we got into playoffs and superbowls we sold games out did we not and we was a pretty so so team not very bad not very good
That makes a big difference though. Fans want to see production. That doesn't mean Broncos fans are better than any other fans (though they do have a great fan base).

I think if you switch a majority of fan bases with the Chiefs and put them through what we've been through, they wouldn't be as loyal as us.

Ah yes the early Broncos. You young whippersnappers need a history lesson

Take it from a guy who lived through it (I'm 57). The Broncos had a hard time at first too, but it started to gel and gain movement in the 70's. I think Elway was the icing on the cake to help the productive franchise.

And that's the difference between Denver and Kansas City. Denver is willing to try for a first round QB. Kansas City wasn't. And that's why Denver has had more success. They take chances. The Chiefs are conservative and infuriating.
Old 10-20-2012, 06:17 PM   #1107
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

Quote:
That makes a big difference though. Fans want to see production. That doesn't mean Broncos fans are better than any other fans (though they do have a great fan base).

I think if you switch a majority of fan bases with the Chiefs and put them through what we've been through, they wouldn't be as loyal as us.

Ah yes the early Broncos. You young whippersnappers need a history lesson

Take it from a guy who lived through it (I'm 57). The Broncos had a hard time at first too, but it started to gel and gain movement in the 70's. I think Elway was the icing on the cake to help the productive franchise.

And that's the difference between Denver and Kansas City. Denver is willing to try for a first round QB. Kansas City wasn't. And that's why Denver has had more success. They take chances. The Chiefs are conservative and infuriating.
yeah back in the 60s they were crap i read the history of the broncos when i was a kid i wanted to know everything about the broncos i been a bronco fan since 86 superbowl saw elway getting ran over by a power team giants felt sorry for the poor guy became a fan of the team rest is history
Old 10-20-2012, 06:24 PM   #1108
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

oh does anyone remember when reeves was in charge the vikings were behind a score and it was 3rd and forever vikes called a obvious running play to try to get a few yards and the rb picked up the first down i think it was 30 yards they needed.
that game will always piss me off. think it was a home game and we was rotating qbs since elway was hurt.
also think we went 5-11 that year or 8-8
Old 10-20-2012, 07:28 PM   #1109
brncs_fan
How about some Tapenade!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Manti Teo

You know what I love most about this thread? Week after week it's validity is unchanged.
brncs_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 07:29 PM   #1110
FearLanier

Quote:
yeah back in the 60s they were crap i read the history of the broncos when i was a kid i wanted to know everything about the broncos i been a bronco fan since 86 superbowl saw elway getting ran over by a power team giants felt sorry for the poor guy became a fan of the team rest is history
That's great and Elway had a perfect ending.

I hope Kansas City wins a SB in the somewhat foreseeable future. Not all of us are like the trolls here.

In fact, Kansas City has some of the nicest fans you'll ever see. It's just a shame that the Chiefs haven't given the fans a championship. This town deserves so much more than the Chiefs and Royals have given them.
Old 10-20-2012, 07:45 PM   #1111
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:

I hope Kansas City wins a SB in the somewhat foreseeable future. Not all of us are like the trolls here.

In fact, Kansas City has some of the nicest fans you'll ever see. It's just a shame that the Chiefs haven't given the fans a championship. This town deserves so much more than the Chiefs and Royals have given them.
You seem to have a good head on your shoulders. Makes me feel like not all chiefs fans are delusional.
Old 10-20-2012, 08:24 PM   #1112
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
sorry about that i suck at that stuff if i was rich id hire a proof reader
Yeah, because public education cost your family so much money.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 08:29 PM   #1113
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
Yeah, because public education cost your family so much money.
i love it when i annoy you it makes us laugh
Old 10-20-2012, 08:32 PM   #1114
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

Quote:

yeah just that despicable sob kc stud.
look we are rival fans we give each other hard times i get it its not personal its just a lil poke , but you get turds like kc stud who go way beyond good taste and it pisses me off . now bob well he just a kc troll hes just on here for comedy relief.
and the raider fans are thugs
Old 10-20-2012, 08:34 PM   #1115
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
i love it when i annoy you it makes us laugh
"us"? You mean there is more than one of you making horrible posts? ****, maybe have the other person(s) to get you to change your mind on posting and just lurk.
BTW, it doesn't annoy me. When I see you are going over 8 words, good chance it is a phonics-challenged post and I tend to skip over it. I think most that do the same haven't missed out on anything of Broncos value.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 08:34 PM   #1116
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
oh does anyone remember when reeves was in charge the vikings were behind a score and it was 3rd and forever vikes called a obvious running play to try to get a few yards and the rb picked up the first down i think it was 30 yards they needed.
that game will always piss me off. think it was a home game and we was rotating qbs since elway was hurt.
also think we went 5-11 that year or 8-8
The dark yrs of Maddamoore. That is what my Raider fan brother called Maddox/Moore combo atrocity we threw out that yr.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 09:09 PM   #1117
Bacchus

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
"us"? You mean there is more than one of you making horrible posts? ****, maybe have the other person(s) to get you to change your mind on posting and just lurk.
BTW, it doesn't annoy me. When I see you are going over 8 words, good chance it is a phonics-challenged post and I tend to skip over it. I think most that do the same haven't missed out on anything of Broncos value.
If it makes Dan laugh it makes me laugh as well.
Old 10-20-2012, 09:33 PM   #1118
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
The dark yrs of Maddamoore. That is what my Raider fan brother called Maddox/Moore combo atrocity we threw out that yr.
is that the 5-11 year the same year we had the vikes on the ropes 3rd and forever and we let them run it for 30 i think yards did they score on that run or just get a first down. that play annoys me to this day.
Old 10-20-2012, 09:51 PM   #1119
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
is that the 5-11 year the same year we had the vikes on the ropes 3rd and forever and we let them run it for 30 i think yards did they score on that run or just get a first down. that play annoys me to this day.
Not sure. I do remember we played Dallas that yr and started off like we could win, or maybe we did win that one. I just remember that the yr we did the combo QB it was Maddox and Moore. I will never forget my brother cackling maddamoore maddamoore as his LA Raiders stomped us into the ground. We just couldnt beat the Raiders back then. The Tommy Maddox pick is still IMO the most infuriating of all our stupid picks.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 11:15 PM   #1120
Cito Pelon
Attack at all times . . .

Not2Shabby County Seat

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Slim Shabby

Quote:

You better hope Quinn doesn't get you competitive.
Cito Pelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 07:44 PM   #1121
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Where is Amazon!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson!

KFC all alone in the AFC West cellar today.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 01:32 AM   #1122
FearLanier

Kansas City is owned by a man who loves soccer first. Clark Hunt was a 2 time All-American soccer player at SMU in Texas and he owns the Columbus Crew and FC Dallas MLS teams.

Clark doesn't even live in Kansas City. He lives in Dallas. But that is to be expected since there is no state income tax in Texas which greatly benefits rich people.

It's a shame too. This franchise started out as such a success. We were at the elite group of franchises with the Green Bay Packers back when the NFL started in the late 60's/early 70's. 40 years later they have taken a complete turn and are flirting with Cleveland Brown territory.

The end of this season will tell a lot about Mr. Hunt. If he doesn't fire Pioli, than he's going to make permanent disconnect with about 85% of the fans.

It's your move, Clark.
Old 10-22-2012, 02:20 AM   #1123
fontaine
Ring of Famer

Go John Manning!

Quote:
Kansas City is owned by a man who loves soccer first. Clark Hunt was a 2 time All-American soccer player at SMU in Texas and he owns the Columbus Crew and FC Dallas MLS teams.

Clark doesn't even live in Kansas City. He lives in Dallas. But that is to be expected since there is no state income tax in Texas which greatly benefits rich people.

It's a shame too. This franchise started out as such a success. We were at the elite group of franchises with the Green Bay Packers back when the NFL started in the late 60's/early 70's. 40 years later they have taken a complete turn and are flirting with Cleveland Brown territory.

The end of this season will tell a lot about Mr. Hunt. If he doesn't fire Pioli, than he's going to make permanent disconnect with about 85% of the fans.

It's your move, Clark.
I don't know how much power Pioli has in what happens on the football field but Crennel just looks washed up to me.

How is a defense with mulitple 1st/2nd round picks and talented players one of the worst in the league in points given up per game? That defense really has no veteran leadership and Crennel is too soft on them.

Obviously if Pioli goes then chances are so does Crennel, but what's interesting to me is that there's really no in house coach that could take over which is probably one of the reasons why that defense plays so soft.
fontaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 05:13 AM   #1124
FearLanier

Quote:
Originally Posted by fontaine View Post
I don't know how much power Pioli has in what happens on the football field but Crennel just looks washed up to me.

How is a defense with mulitple 1st/2nd round picks and talented players one of the worst in the league in points given up per game? That defense really has no veteran leadership and Crennel is too soft on them.

Obviously if Pioli goes then chances are so does Crennel, but what's interesting to me is that there's really no in house coach that could take over which is probably one of the reasons why that defense plays so soft.
Right you are. This team reminds me of the 2010 49ers. Tons of talent but soft coaching and poor QB play.

If Pioli is fired, Romeo will be following him right out the door.

I hope it happens. December 31st can't come fast enough.
Old 10-22-2012, 06:16 AM   #1125
Bronco Rob
Ring of Famer

The Alpha & The Omega

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kush & Irsay

Quote:
Right you are. This team reminds me of the 2010 49ers. Tons of talent but soft coaching and poor QB play.

If Pioli is fired, Romeo will be following him right out the door.

I hope it happens. December 31st can't come fast enough.

You need to fire Clark.
Bronco Rob is offline   Reply With Quote