The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2014, 07:07 PM   #5626
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue
 
Drunken.Broncoholic2's Avatar
 
OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Carmel, Ca
Posts: 7,293

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sly_Eli View Post
Meanwhile, at Chiefs training camp...
Looks like Bob but this dudes calves/ankles aren't quite as fat.
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 09:45 PM   #5627
boltaneer
17
 
boltaneer's Avatar
 
ATTA BABY!

Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: America's Finest City
Posts: 4,482
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sly_Eli View Post
Meanwhile, at Chiefs training camp...
What the...
boltaneer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 10:28 PM   #5628
Kaylore
Because I am better
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
Everything

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 46,753

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sly_Eli View Post
Meanwhile, at Chiefs training camp...
They really are obsessed with the Broncos. That or he's from the future and he sees us letting Welker leave at he end of his contract.
Kaylore is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 10:31 PM   #5629
Kevin8Nine
Kevin Ate Nine
 
Kevin8Nine's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 819

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
They really are obsessed with the Broncos. That or he's from the future and he sees us letting Welker leave at he end of his contract.
Makes no sense, I thought Welker said he wanted a Superbowl ring?

Last edited by Kevin8Nine; 08-01-2014 at 10:40 PM..
Kevin8Nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 11:42 PM   #5630
R8R H8R
Ring of Famer
 
R8R H8R's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Exiled in So. Cal.
Posts: 2,777

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Virgil Green
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin8Nine View Post
Makes no sense, I thought Welker said he wanted a Superbowl ring?
He does, and he'll get it with the Broncos this year. Then after he's washed up, he'll go for the money and sign with the chiefs.
R8R H8R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 06:34 AM   #5631
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 
Not. Too. Shabby.

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 37,466

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by R8R H8R View Post
He does, and he'll get it with the Broncos this year. Then after he's washed up, he'll go for the money and sign with the chiefs.
Well done. Repped.
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 09:51 AM   #5632
IA-Broncosfan53
Solid Starter
 
IA-Broncosfan53's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 206

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Thought this was relevant to the thread:

The past few years I have bought almost a dozen Broncos/Chiefs tickets in Arrowhead through KC/Ticketmaster for friends and family. Because of this, I have had a Chiefs season ticket rep emailing me at least weekly, and even occasionally calls. They are HURTING to move tickets. At last check, there are 10 THOUSAND Broncos@Cheifs tickets on stuhub, compared to only 2,000 Chiefs@Broncos. Not selling out games, massive ticket dumps in secondary market... Not a good combination for a team coming off a playoff season!

For anyone who has never made the trip East for Broncos/Chiefs, I highly encourage you do so. It is always fun seeing a sea of blue and orange. 2012 was especially fun. Orange, blue and red empty seats. KC sure does suck.
IA-Broncosfan53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 06:36 PM   #5633
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
Juwan The Headless Thompson Gunner!

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 36,281

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Juwan Thompson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IA-Broncosfan53 View Post
Thought this was relevant to the thread:

The past few years I have bought almost a dozen Broncos/Chiefs tickets in Arrowhead through KC/Ticketmaster for friends and family. Because of this, I have had a Chiefs season ticket rep emailing me at least weekly, and even occasionally calls. They are HURTING to move tickets. At last check, there are 10 THOUSAND Broncos@Cheifs tickets on stuhub, compared to only 2,000 Chiefs@Broncos. Not selling out games, massive ticket dumps in secondary market... Not a good combination for a team coming off a playoff season!

For anyone who has never made the trip East for Broncos/Chiefs, I highly encourage you do so. It is always fun seeing a sea of blue and orange. 2012 was especially fun. Orange, blue and red empty seats. KC sure does suck.
You forgot to add that the ones who do manage to get their Camero's to start and go to the game usually leave by the 3rd quarter.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 02:04 PM   #5634
LikeABoss5820
Ring of Famer
 
LikeABoss5820's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 3,083

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward
Default

Steve Gregory has announced his retirement.

Gregory, 31, signed with Kansas City last month, but no longer wants to continue his playing career. The ex-Chargers and Patriots safety had 357 tackles, seven interceptions, and three sacks over eight seasons. The Chiefs will move forward with Jerron McMillian and 2013 UDFA Malcolm Bronson as their backup safeties. Gregory is expected to pursue coaching opportunities.
LikeABoss5820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 02:22 PM   #5635
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
Don't piss off Manning.
 
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun's Avatar
 
Time to believe!

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Gensis Planet
Posts: 6,692

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C.J. Anderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
They really are obsessed with the Broncos. That or he's from the future and he sees us letting Welker leave at he end of his contract.
I think that's the plan. But knowing KFC they'll be stupid enough to give him a hugh salary.
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 03:12 PM   #5636
oubronco
John Foneco !!
 
oubronco's Avatar
 
Mile High Magic

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Sooner Country
Posts: 20,693
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeABoss5820 View Post
Steve Gregory has announced his retirement.

Gregory, 31, signed with Kansas City last month, but no longer wants to continue his playing career. The ex-Chargers and Patriots safety had 357 tackles, seven interceptions, and three sacks over eight seasons. The Chiefs will move forward with Jerron McMillian and 2013 UDFA Malcolm Bronson as their backup safeties. Gregory is expected to pursue coaching opportunities.
They suck so bad they're FA pickups don't want to play for them
oubronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 03:35 PM   #5637
Gutless Drunk
Ring of Famer
 
Gutless Drunk's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 4,411

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default Chiefs' Alex Smith doesn't want Andy Dalton's deal

Smith indicated Saturday he's not interested in the type of pay-as-you-go pact signed in recent months by Dalton and Smith's former San Francisco 49ers teammate, quarterback Colin Kaepernick. Smith wants a deal that ensures he stays in Kansas City for the long haul.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...a9e045242f8823
Gutless Drunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 05:56 AM   #5638
JLesSPE
Pro Bowler
 
JLesSPE's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Republic, MO
Posts: 542
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IA-Broncosfan53 View Post
Thought this was relevant to the thread:

The past few years I have bought almost a dozen Broncos/Chiefs tickets in Arrowhead through KC/Ticketmaster for friends and family. Because of this, I have had a Chiefs season ticket rep emailing me at least weekly, and even occasionally calls. They are HURTING to move tickets. At last check, there are 10 THOUSAND Broncos@Cheifs tickets on stuhub, compared to only 2,000 Chiefs@Broncos. Not selling out games, massive ticket dumps in secondary market... Not a good combination for a team coming off a playoff season!

For anyone who has never made the trip East for Broncos/Chiefs, I highly encourage you do so. It is always fun seeing a sea of blue and orange. 2012 was especially fun. Orange, blue and red empty seats. KC sure does suck.
Yup, I go every year! The last couple of years have felt like a home game.
JLesSPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 07:20 AM   #5639
Ironlung
Terminator
 
Ironlung's Avatar
 
Snake Bitten

Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 1,032
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
Smith indicated Saturday he's not interested in the type of pay-as-you-go pact signed in recent months by Dalton and Smith's former San Francisco 49ers teammate, quarterback Colin Kaepernick. Smith wants a deal that ensures he stays in Kansas City for the long haul.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...a9e045242f8823
Get it done Chiefs!
Ironlung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 11:00 AM   #5640
Ragnar
Solid Starter
 
Ragnar's Avatar
 
hate them chiefs

Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Wyoming
Posts: 102

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironlung View Post
Get it done Chiefs!
With Andy Daton getting 119 million

Alex Smith clearly deserves 130 and a box of pop-tarts.

Get it done KC. Lock this turd up.
Ragnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 09:59 AM   #5641
Gutless Drunk
Ring of Famer
 
Gutless Drunk's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 4,411

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Smith, Charles and rest of Chiefs have much to prove

"I didn’t think QB Alex Smith was particularly sharp in the parts of two practices I saw, but part of that might be the way coaches are challenging him in his second year in the offense. “You’re not going to run out of gigabytes with Alex,” coach Andy Reid told me. “He’s very intelligent. But you want to test him. You want to keep pushing. He’s got a strong mind. You want to make sure that you keep it strong. We fed him a lot of new stuff here, and he’s digested it. He’s been out here working it. Not every throw’s (predetermined) – I want him to feel it, to see what he can get away with, see what you can’t.” Smith is 30 years old. He has played nine NFL seasons. The Chiefs have a pretty good idea what he is. But if they’re going to re-sign him for the long haul, they’ll want to believe the arrow is still pointing up..."

http://q.usatoday.com/2014/08/11/kan...ith-andy-reid/
Gutless Drunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 10:18 AM   #5642
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue
 
Drunken.Broncoholic2's Avatar
 
OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Carmel, Ca
Posts: 7,293

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
Smith, Charles and rest of Chiefs have much to prove

"I didn’t think QB Alex Smith was particularly sharp in the parts of two practices I saw, but part of that might be the way coaches are challenging him in his second year in the offense. “You’re not going to run out of gigabytes with Alex,” coach Andy Reid told me. “He’s very intelligent. But you want to test him. You want to keep pushing. He’s got a strong mind. You want to make sure that you keep it strong. We fed him a lot of new stuff here, and he’s digested it. He’s been out here working it. Not every throw’s (predetermined) – I want him to feel it, to see what he can get away with, see what you can’t.” Smith is 30 years old. He has played nine NFL seasons. The Chiefs have a pretty good idea what he is. But if they’re going to re-sign him for the long haul, they’ll want to believe the arrow is still pointing up..."

http://q.usatoday.com/2014/08/11/kan...ith-andy-reid/
So I guess Harbaugh and Singletary pushing him isn't the same as the chiefs. Those 2 coaches know what he can't get away with. Do it over and over expecting a different result. Hilarious.
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 10:51 AM   #5643
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer
 
Tombstone RJ's Avatar
 
Old School

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: In the Tetons!
Posts: 22,235

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams
Default

Alex smiff needs $130m to reach that next level...
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 10:55 AM   #5644
Paladin
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 9,335
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
Alex smiff needs $130m to reach that next level...
"Up" arrows be heavy.....
Paladin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 11:03 AM   #5645
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!
 
bronco militia's Avatar
 
THE GREATEST

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: colorado springs, co
Posts: 25,123
Default

how do you torture Chiefs fans?

remind them they are Cheifs fans

Last edited by bronco militia; 08-11-2014 at 11:06 AM..
bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 09:44 AM   #5646
Bronco_Wally
Just Drafted
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 4

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Only in KC
Attached Images
 
Bronco_Wally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 10:37 AM   #5647
Ragnar
Solid Starter
 
Ragnar's Avatar
 
hate them chiefs

Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Wyoming
Posts: 102

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

Oh NO!
Ragnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 11:22 AM   #5648
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 
Not. Too. Shabby.

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 37,466

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
Smith indicated Saturday he's not interested in the type of pay-as-you-go pact signed in recent months by Dalton and Smith's former San Francisco 49ers teammate, quarterback Colin Kaepernick. Smith wants a deal that ensures he stays in Kansas City for the long haul.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...a9e045242f8823
I'm pulling for ya, Alex!
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 09:04 PM   #5649
Shattuck
Seasoned Veteran
 

Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 333

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco_Wally View Post
Only in KC
Is she a cheerleader?
Shattuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 09:51 PM   #5650
Agamemnon
Ring of Famer
 
Agamemnon's Avatar
 
Resurrected!

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 3,929

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Clark
Default

The horror!!!
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:56 AM.


Denver Broncos