The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2014, 02:28 PM   #5526
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue
 
Drunken.Broncoholic2's Avatar
 
OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Carmel, Ca
Posts: 20,466

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Booker
Default

Eric berry keeps getting hurt in practices.

Now injured ankle.

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2014/7...mp-exits-early


Not to mention Commings injures ankle and needs surgery.

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2014/7...-ankle-surgery
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 02:35 PM   #5527
Gutless Drunk
Ring of Famer
 
Gutless Drunk's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 10,070

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default


Gutless Drunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 02:39 PM   #5528
Bronco
Ring of Famer
 
Bronco's Avatar
 
Not your buddy

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Make my day
Posts: 1,319
Default

He sucked in San Diego and New England..
Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 02:51 PM   #5529
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
SB50 CHAMPION BRONCOS!

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 47,757
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutless Drunk View Post

Gregory has a good shot at starting considering they depth they have there.

Hell last year they had a UDFA cast off from another team walk off the street and win a starting job at CB.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 02:52 PM   #5530
Kaylore
Three Lombardis
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
This one's for Pat

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 52,013

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
Eric berry keeps getting hurt in practices.

Now injured ankle.

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2014/7...mp-exits-early


Not to mention Commings injures ankle and needs surgery.

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2014/7...-ankle-surgery
Apparently they're pretending this is all because Jamaal Charles is so good. They're trying to justify to themselves by believing Charles is going to just break everyone else's ankles too.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 02:55 PM   #5531
bronco militia
made a business decision"
 
bronco militia's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: 719
Posts: 28,984
Default



bronco militia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 03:00 PM   #5532
bronco militia
made a business decision"
 
bronco militia's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: 719
Posts: 28,984
Default

CHIEFS APPARENTLY PLAYING 2014 WITHOUT SECONDARY

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...condary-2.html
bronco militia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 07:05 PM   #5533
Sly_Eli
Pro Bowler
 
Sly_Eli's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: SoCal
Posts: 725

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Lerentee McCray
Default

Meanwhile, at Chiefs training camp...
Sly_Eli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 07:39 PM   #5534
bronco militia
made a business decision"
 
bronco militia's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: 719
Posts: 28,984
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sly_Eli View Post
Meanwhile, at Chiefs training camp...

this thread delivers!
bronco militia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 08:07 PM   #5535
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue
 
Drunken.Broncoholic2's Avatar
 
OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Carmel, Ca
Posts: 20,466

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Booker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sly_Eli View Post
Meanwhile, at Chiefs training camp...
Looks like Bob but this dudes calves/ankles aren't quite as fat.
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 10:45 PM   #5536
boltaneer
17
 
boltaneer's Avatar
 
ATTA BABY!

Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: America's Finest City
Posts: 4,718
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sly_Eli View Post
Meanwhile, at Chiefs training camp...
What the...
boltaneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 11:28 PM   #5537
Kaylore
Three Lombardis
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
This one's for Pat

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 52,013

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sly_Eli View Post
Meanwhile, at Chiefs training camp...
They really are obsessed with the Broncos. That or he's from the future and he sees us letting Welker leave at he end of his contract.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 11:31 PM   #5538
Kevin8Nine
Perennial Pro-bowler
 

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 998

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
They really are obsessed with the Broncos. That or he's from the future and he sees us letting Welker leave at he end of his contract.
Makes no sense, I thought Welker said he wanted a Superbowl ring?

Last edited by Kevin8Nine; 08-01-2014 at 11:40 PM..
Kevin8Nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 12:42 AM   #5539
R8R H8R
Ring of Famer
 
R8R H8R's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Exiled in So. Cal.
Posts: 4,682

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Adam Gotsis
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin8Nine View Post
Makes no sense, I thought Welker said he wanted a Superbowl ring?
He does, and he'll get it with the Broncos this year. Then after he's washed up, he'll go for the money and sign with the chiefs.
R8R H8R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 10:51 AM   #5540
IA-Broncosfan53
Seasoned Veteran
 
IA-Broncosfan53's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 316

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Thought this was relevant to the thread:

The past few years I have bought almost a dozen Broncos/Chiefs tickets in Arrowhead through KC/Ticketmaster for friends and family. Because of this, I have had a Chiefs season ticket rep emailing me at least weekly, and even occasionally calls. They are HURTING to move tickets. At last check, there are 10 THOUSAND Broncos@Cheifs tickets on stuhub, compared to only 2,000 Chiefs@Broncos. Not selling out games, massive ticket dumps in secondary market... Not a good combination for a team coming off a playoff season!

For anyone who has never made the trip East for Broncos/Chiefs, I highly encourage you do so. It is always fun seeing a sea of blue and orange. 2012 was especially fun. Orange, blue and red empty seats. KC sure does suck.
IA-Broncosfan53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 07:36 PM   #5541
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
SB50 CHAMPION BRONCOS!

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 47,757
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IA-Broncosfan53 View Post
Thought this was relevant to the thread:

The past few years I have bought almost a dozen Broncos/Chiefs tickets in Arrowhead through KC/Ticketmaster for friends and family. Because of this, I have had a Chiefs season ticket rep emailing me at least weekly, and even occasionally calls. They are HURTING to move tickets. At last check, there are 10 THOUSAND Broncos@Cheifs tickets on stuhub, compared to only 2,000 Chiefs@Broncos. Not selling out games, massive ticket dumps in secondary market... Not a good combination for a team coming off a playoff season!

For anyone who has never made the trip East for Broncos/Chiefs, I highly encourage you do so. It is always fun seeing a sea of blue and orange. 2012 was especially fun. Orange, blue and red empty seats. KC sure does suck.
You forgot to add that the ones who do manage to get their Camero's to start and go to the game usually leave by the 3rd quarter.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 03:04 PM   #5542
LikeABoss5820
Ring of Famer
 
LikeABoss5820's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 11,839

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward
Default

Steve Gregory has announced his retirement.

Gregory, 31, signed with Kansas City last month, but no longer wants to continue his playing career. The ex-Chargers and Patriots safety had 357 tackles, seven interceptions, and three sacks over eight seasons. The Chiefs will move forward with Jerron McMillian and 2013 UDFA Malcolm Bronson as their backup safeties. Gregory is expected to pursue coaching opportunities.
LikeABoss5820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 03:22 PM   #5543
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
"No Fate"
 
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun's Avatar
 
"Come with me if you want to live."

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: SkyNet
Posts: 7,865

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
They really are obsessed with the Broncos. That or he's from the future and he sees us letting Welker leave at he end of his contract.
I think that's the plan. But knowing KFC they'll be stupid enough to give him a hugh salary.
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 04:12 PM   #5544
oubronco
John Foneco !!
 
oubronco's Avatar
 
Mile High Magic

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Sooner Country
Posts: 28,213
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeABoss5820 View Post
Steve Gregory has announced his retirement.

Gregory, 31, signed with Kansas City last month, but no longer wants to continue his playing career. The ex-Chargers and Patriots safety had 357 tackles, seven interceptions, and three sacks over eight seasons. The Chiefs will move forward with Jerron McMillian and 2013 UDFA Malcolm Bronson as their backup safeties. Gregory is expected to pursue coaching opportunities.
They suck so bad they're FA pickups don't want to play for them
oubronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 04:35 PM   #5545
Gutless Drunk
Ring of Famer
 
Gutless Drunk's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 10,070

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default Chiefs' Alex Smith doesn't want Andy Dalton's deal

Smith indicated Saturday he's not interested in the type of pay-as-you-go pact signed in recent months by Dalton and Smith's former San Francisco 49ers teammate, quarterback Colin Kaepernick. Smith wants a deal that ensures he stays in Kansas City for the long haul.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...a9e045242f8823
Gutless Drunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 06:56 AM   #5546
JLesSPE
Pro Bowler
 
JLesSPE's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Republic, MO
Posts: 647
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IA-Broncosfan53 View Post
Thought this was relevant to the thread:

The past few years I have bought almost a dozen Broncos/Chiefs tickets in Arrowhead through KC/Ticketmaster for friends and family. Because of this, I have had a Chiefs season ticket rep emailing me at least weekly, and even occasionally calls. They are HURTING to move tickets. At last check, there are 10 THOUSAND Broncos@Cheifs tickets on stuhub, compared to only 2,000 Chiefs@Broncos. Not selling out games, massive ticket dumps in secondary market... Not a good combination for a team coming off a playoff season!

For anyone who has never made the trip East for Broncos/Chiefs, I highly encourage you do so. It is always fun seeing a sea of blue and orange. 2012 was especially fun. Orange, blue and red empty seats. KC sure does suck.
Yup, I go every year! The last couple of years have felt like a home game.
JLesSPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 08:20 AM   #5547
Ironlung
There is no plan B
 
Ironlung's Avatar
 
Plan A is still the same...

Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 1,442
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
Smith indicated Saturday he's not interested in the type of pay-as-you-go pact signed in recent months by Dalton and Smith's former San Francisco 49ers teammate, quarterback Colin Kaepernick. Smith wants a deal that ensures he stays in Kansas City for the long haul.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...a9e045242f8823
Get it done Chiefs!
Ironlung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 12:00 PM   #5548
Ragnar
Seasoned Veteran
 
Ragnar's Avatar
 
hate them chiefs

Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Wyoming
Posts: 457

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bennie Fowler
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironlung View Post
Get it done Chiefs!
With Andy Daton getting 119 million

Alex Smith clearly deserves 130 and a box of pop-tarts.

Get it done KC. Lock this turd up.
Ragnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 10:59 AM   #5549
Gutless Drunk
Ring of Famer
 
Gutless Drunk's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 10,070

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Smith, Charles and rest of Chiefs have much to prove

"I didn’t think QB Alex Smith was particularly sharp in the parts of two practices I saw, but part of that might be the way coaches are challenging him in his second year in the offense. “You’re not going to run out of gigabytes with Alex,” coach Andy Reid told me. “He’s very intelligent. But you want to test him. You want to keep pushing. He’s got a strong mind. You want to make sure that you keep it strong. We fed him a lot of new stuff here, and he’s digested it. He’s been out here working it. Not every throw’s (predetermined) – I want him to feel it, to see what he can get away with, see what you can’t.” Smith is 30 years old. He has played nine NFL seasons. The Chiefs have a pretty good idea what he is. But if they’re going to re-sign him for the long haul, they’ll want to believe the arrow is still pointing up..."

http://q.usatoday.com/2014/08/11/kan...ith-andy-reid/
Gutless Drunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 11:18 AM   #5550
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue
 
Drunken.Broncoholic2's Avatar
 
OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Carmel, Ca
Posts: 20,466

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Booker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
Smith, Charles and rest of Chiefs have much to prove

"I didn’t think QB Alex Smith was particularly sharp in the parts of two practices I saw, but part of that might be the way coaches are challenging him in his second year in the offense. “You’re not going to run out of gigabytes with Alex,” coach Andy Reid told me. “He’s very intelligent. But you want to test him. You want to keep pushing. He’s got a strong mind. You want to make sure that you keep it strong. We fed him a lot of new stuff here, and he’s digested it. He’s been out here working it. Not every throw’s (predetermined) – I want him to feel it, to see what he can get away with, see what you can’t.” Smith is 30 years old. He has played nine NFL seasons. The Chiefs have a pretty good idea what he is. But if they’re going to re-sign him for the long haul, they’ll want to believe the arrow is still pointing up..."

http://q.usatoday.com/2014/08/11/kan...ith-andy-reid/
So I guess Harbaugh and Singletary pushing him isn't the same as the chiefs. Those 2 coaches know what he can't get away with. Do it over and over expecting a different result. Hilarious.
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:22 PM.


Denver Broncos