The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 05-30-2014, 02:17 PM   #4876
rolandftw
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
Broncos have 3 incredibly embarrassing playoff losses in that time just like LC. But hey whatever gets ya by
Losing in Double overtime to the Super Bowl champs is incredibly embarrassing? I'd say the Patriots and Seahawks losses were embarrassing.
rolandftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 02:30 PM   #4877
boltaneer

ATTA BABY!

Quote:
Broncos have 3 incredibly embarrassing playoff losses in that time just like LC. But hey whatever gets ya by
Playoff losses do suck but there's only one team standing at the end of the year so 31 teams are going to be unhappy. I think those "unhappy" teams and fans still enjoy the extra couple of weeks that their season continued for.
boltaneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 03:35 PM   #4878
crush17
"Born A Broncos Fan"

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rick Upchurch

Let's not lose sight of what's important here.

THE CHIEFS ****IN SUCK!

EAT A FAT DICK KCSTUD! YOU AND ALL
YOUR LOSER MULLET FAN FRIENDS!!

crush17 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 03:43 PM   #4879
Kaylore
Three Lombardis

This one's for Pat

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by boltaneer View Post
Playoff losses do suck but there's only one team standing at the end of the year so 31 teams are going to be unhappy. I think those "unhappy" teams and fans still enjoy the extra couple of weeks that their season continued for.
But you see this is how Sheepstud justifies his team's suck. "Gosh all the other teams but the one didn't win the Super Bowl this year, ergo The Chiefs are really just as good as every other team!"
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 04:27 PM   #4880
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

SB50 CHAMPION BRONCOS!

Quote:
REP!

This is something kFcSTUDMuffin will never grasp. I was walking on clouds for those 2 weeks right up until the coin flip. It was awesome and I was proud of the team overcoming adversity to beat the Pats and get to the SB.

Hell it is not like they were up 28 points in the 3rd quarter or anything...
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 05:06 PM   #4881
boltaneer

ATTA BABY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
But you see this is how Sheepstud justifies his team's suck. "Gosh all the other teams but the one didn't win the Super Bowl this year, ergo The Chiefs are really just as good as every other team!"
If he believe this then he is truly delusional.
Old 05-30-2014, 05:37 PM   #4882
mwill07
Ring of Famer

Lurker Extraordinaire

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VMFM

Quote:
ahem

Quote:
SB>no SB
mwill07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 05:42 PM   #4883
mwill07
Ring of Famer

Lurker Extraordinaire

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VMFM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolandftw View Post
Losing in Double overtime to the Super Bowl champs is incredibly embarrassing? I'd say the Patriots and Seahawks losses were embarrassing.
I wouldn't even say the Patriots loss was embarrassing. That team had no business being in NE in the first place. It took an OT win over the defending Lamar Hunt Trophy winner, with one of the worst passing QB's of the modern era mind you, just to make it to that game. No one thought we had a chance, and they were right.

No shame in losing a game you have no business being in.
Old 05-30-2014, 07:38 PM   #4884
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
If he believe this then he is truly delusional.
Gaylore is the king of hyperbole. Poor bastard turned into a housewife with his low testosterone. Surprised he's not arguing about Disney princesses like the other thread!
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 09:27 AM   #4885
boltaneer

ATTA BABY!

Quote:
Gaylore is the king of hyperbole. Poor bastard turned into a housewife with his low testosterone. Surprised he's not arguing about Disney princesses like the other thread!
Nah, I think he's got you nailed. Unless you care to explain your stance because your posts wind up contradicting themselves.
Old 05-31-2014, 09:53 AM   #4886
Mile High Salute
Elway's Little Helper

Lord of the Rings

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DT

Quote:
Nice, falling back on personal attacks and grade school-level homophobic slurs. Way to class it up there, KCStud.

(BTW, anyone else ever notice how the guys who act really homophobic always turn out to be the gayest people out there? Just admit it, KCStud. No one could possibly feel the way you do about Stanzi and Alice without being gay. Even Michael Sam thinks that's gay. )
Mile High Salute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 10:08 AM   #4887
Peoples Champ
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey

Quote:
That is true, even with the season endings, if i had to choose between the broncos seasons and chiefs seasons, i would go Broncos every day and twice on Sundays.
Peoples Champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 11:56 AM   #4888
Kaylore
Three Lombardis

This one's for Pat

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Nah, I think he's got you nailed. Unless you care to explain your stance because your posts wind up contradicting themselves.
Sheepstud is easy. He's a less-creative, lower-class Bob circa 2005.
Old 05-31-2014, 12:04 PM   #4889
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Chiefs are an 8-8 team this year. Maybe 9-7 if we get some breaks. Broncos will lose again in the playoffs and people here will be okay with it just bc the Chiefs didn't win a playoff game. This board cares more about beating the Chiefs than winning a SB and this thread is full proof.
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 12:27 PM   #4890
Kaylore
Three Lombardis

This one's for Pat

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

"We lost to the Ravens in double overtime, but at least we beat the Chiefs this year!"

-Nobody

"We got blown out in the Super Bowl, but it doesn't matter because we swept our crappy division opponent!"

-Absolutely nobody ever
Old 05-31-2014, 12:31 PM   #4891
mennonite
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Chiefs are an 8-8 team this year. Maybe 9-7 if we get some breaks. Broncos will lose again in the playoffs and people here will be okay with it just bc the Chiefs didn't win a playoff game. This board cares more about beating the Chiefs than winning a SB and this thread is full proof.

You have spent 7 years on this board. Think about how much of your life have you devoted to fighting with strangers about football. That is time you have wasted that you will never get back.
mennonite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 12:34 PM   #4892
BroncosfanGuy
don't drink and post

Big Fan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

yeah, I'm thinking the chefs are an 8 or 9 win team this year if you include preseason wins--and that's assuming they break even in the preseason and a few things go their way in the regular season. This isn't the same last-place schedule and I doubt they see a string of backup QBs like last year. maybe next year you guys can hit on your next top-5 pick. I think that's more likely than a repeat playoff appearance...but maybe I'm wrong. honestly it's a little more fun when the chefs aren't bad

Last edited by BroncosfanGuy; 05-31-2014 at 12:39 PM..
BroncosfanGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 12:56 PM   #4893
mwill07
Ring of Famer

Lurker Extraordinaire

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VMFM

Quote:
this thread is proof? no. You are the reason this thread exists.

on the main paige, click on the number in the "Replies" column. That shows you how many times people have posted. asides from "Tim" (?? formerly Bob, maybe?), you have the most posts in this thread with 656. That's 159 more than the second most active poster, broncosteven. You account for more than 13% of all posts in this thread.

I'd wager that a good 25% of posts in this thread are replies to you, pointing out where you went wrong (I'm assuming that for every post you make, two people on average chime in to point out how you were either wrong, or to lol). That's almost 1900 posts that you were the catalyst for.

The high number of posts in this thread is about you, not about Bronco fans caring about KC.
Old 05-31-2014, 02:04 PM   #4894
rolandftw
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

It's going to be awfully hard for KC to get 8-9 regular season wins. Absolutely have to beat the Titans and Dolphins or they are staring at a 0-6/1-5 start.

Fair or not, KC struggled against good teams last year. 1-6 against playoff teams with their one win being the Eagles with Vick. You can make excuses for it, but until they show they can beat the good teams on the schedule, very few people are going to be believers of that team
rolandftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 02:35 PM   #4895
Shananahan
#snakelife

BLASTED

Quote:
So you're OK with 8-8, then?
Shananahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 02:37 PM   #4896
bpc
"Nemo Me Impune Lacessit"

1 sword keeps another in the sheath

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

God the chiefs and their fans are lame.

Only two teams the past two years have lost to the eventual Super Bowl champions. Denver and SF are playing in the bowl this year. What Denver fan is keeping themselves up at night wondering if we'll sweep the chiefs again this season? Nobody.
bpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 02:53 PM   #4897
Shananahan
#snakelife

BLASTED

I usually find it difficult to celebrate something I've already taken for granted.
Shananahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 08:40 PM   #4898
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Ha ha Thunder suck.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 09:04 PM   #4899
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue

OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Booker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
Ha ha Thunder suck.
Ha dude didnt bother to post in the nba thread.
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 09:12 PM   #4900
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
Ha dude didnt bother to post in the nba thread.
They didn't win so they are on the Cavs level.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote