The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 04-09-2014, 12:49 PM   #4176
Mile High Salute
Elway's Little Helper

One more game, let's do this!!!!!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DT

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
I care very deeply about you. No homo, but I had to see how my bronco friends were dealing w the rape that ensued.
We are not your friends.
Mile High Salute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 03:20 PM   #4177
Peoples Champ
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peoples Champ View Post
Thats not true, its not SB or bust. All we need from the 4-5 year rental of Peyton Manning is to be a SB contender every year. We have been that for 2 years and will be next year. There is no player in the history of the game that you can bring in and guarantee you a superbowl.
KCdud why wont you respond to my rebuttle, you know im right? Youve dodged it 3 times now.
Peoples Champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 03:33 PM   #4178
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

SB50 CHAMPION BRONCOS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
An embarrassing rape but it was a small period of time.

It cracks me up that Studly thinks we are still hung up about the SB loss.

I accepted it during the game and moved on very quickly. The Ravens choke was harder to accept because it meant we would not advance to the SB and were done. Choking like kFc did caused him to lose what little composure he had and went looking for the ban hammer to put him out of his misery.

Stud thinks we are all sitting on the edge of bridges about to jump because we lost the SB.

Instead I am sitting comfortably, I am excited about the draft, the MAJOR Upgrades John has made in FA and the upcoming 2014 season and chance to win Multiple SB's over the next 2-3 years.
broncosteven is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 03:42 PM   #4179
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

SB50 CHAMPION BRONCOS!

Quote:
Haha do me a favor. Tell me Peyton Manning's record when his offense scores 44 points. Bet it's more wins than losses.

You just b****ed about how it's a team game and now you're cutting down the one player who played great while the rest of the team lost it?

Hypocrisy thy middle name is brokebacksteven.
So all those 3rd downs they failed to convert in the 4th quarter is not on Smith? I know once Charles went down they lost their major offensive weapon but they didn't miss him getting and adding to that 28 point 3rd quarter lead.

After kFc's last TD they had the following:

Fumble
Punt
FG
Punt
FG
Downs

Sure the NFL's Dominant D imploded late but they also came up with 4 turnovers. Without those turnovers it would have been a major blowout by Indy once they got rolling.

Thing is with the D in flames when kFc needed to answer TD after TD by Indy all they could muster were 2 FG's and only 3 points in the entire 4th Quarter but Smith did great right?

Hell if Denver scored 44 points in the SB they would have won!
Old 04-09-2014, 03:48 PM   #4180
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
So all those 3rd downs they failed to convert in the 4th quarter is not on Smith? I know once Charles went down they lost their major offensive weapon but they didn't miss him getting and adding to that 28 point 3rd quarter lead.

After kFc's last TD they had the following:

Fumble
Punt
FG
Punt
FG
Downs

Sure the NFL's Dominant D imploded late but they also came up with 4 turnovers. Without those turnovers it would have been a major blowout by Indy once they got rolling.

Thing is with the D in flames when kFc needed to answer TD after TD by Indy all they could muster were 2 FG's and only 3 points in the entire 4th Quarter but Smith did great right?

Hell if Denver scored 44 points in the SB they would have won!
This is hilarious. You're trying so hard to cut down a QB that scored 44 points when his best weapon, #2 WR and backup RB (we didn't have a capable RB left) were all gone.
Then he throws a beautiful perfectly placed pass that Bowe should have converted to win the game.

But yeah guess that's Alex's fault too.

Keep stretching those goal posts because Alex Smith has done multiple things you said he couldn't do.
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 04:09 PM   #4181
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

SB50 CHAMPION BRONCOS!

Quote:
This is hilarious. You're trying so hard to cut down a QB that scored 44 points when his best weapon, #2 WR and backup RB (we didn't have a capable RB left) were all gone.
Then he throws a beautiful perfectly placed pass that Bowe should have converted to win the game.

Keep stretching those goal posts because Alex Smith has done multiple things you said he couldn't do.
Your the one making it a one on one game. I said earlier that it was an 11 on 11 game. The fact that your overpaid WR who is known for his drops failed to make an easy catch did not surprise anyone.

Your trying to blame Manning for the SB loss and yet won't conceed Smith failed to score TD's when he spent the majority of the day scoring them after Charles went down. Charles had 3 touches for 18 yards before going down yet they still went on to score 44 points. You keep pointing out that kFc didn't miss Albert when he left because they had their best day with him out of the line up yet you don't want to admit they scored 44 without Charles in the line up?

BTW I would love to see kFc try to live off Smith throwing deep passes. It would be like watching Brady Quinn all over again. Dude can hit a deep one now and then but to ask him to do it consistently and they will do a lot of punting or have a ton of INT's.
Old 04-09-2014, 04:19 PM   #4182
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Your the one making it a one on one game. I said earlier that it was an 11 on 11 game. The fact that your overpaid WR who is known for his drops failed to make an easy catch did not surprise anyone.

Your trying to blame Manning for the SB loss and yet won't conceed Smith failed to score TD's when he spent the majority of the day scoring them after Charles went down. Charles had 3 touches for 18 yards before going down yet they still went on to score 44 points. You keep pointing out that kFc didn't miss Albert when he left because they had their best day with him out of the line up yet you don't want to admit they scored 44 without Charles in the line up?

BTW I would love to see kFc try to live off Smith throwing deep passes. It would be like watching Brady Quinn all over again. Dude can hit a deep one now and then but to ask him to do it consistently and they will do a lot of punting or have a ton of INT's.
Maybe if the best offense ever could score more than 8 points people wouldn't be questioning Manning.

I'm still laughing out loud that you're trying so hard to cut down a QB that scored 44 points with that much adversity of players getting hurt.
Old 04-09-2014, 04:20 PM   #4183
LikeABoss5820
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Find it funny how Dud uses the injury excuse now yet when we use it for our losses it means nothing.

The irony.
LikeABoss5820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 05:02 PM   #4184
Mile High Salute
Elway's Little Helper

One more game, let's do this!!!!!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DT

Quote:

Not only is this thread high unintentional comedy, it's becoming KCStud's own personal coming out bromantic man crush party as well. Tell us, at what point did you begin cheating on Stanzi with Alex Smith?
Mile High Salute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 06:25 PM   #4185
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

SB50 CHAMPION BRONCOS!

Quote:
Maybe if the best offense ever could score more than 8 points people wouldn't be questioning Manning.

I'm still laughing out loud that you're trying so hard to cut down a QB that scored 44 points with that much adversity of players getting hurt.
Like I said before (I realize some people need to hear things more than once to grasp them), Manning didn't snap the ball over his own head, he didn't fail to make stops on 3rd and long all day, he didn't break down in pass pro, he turned the ball over like 3 other dudes did but he wasn't on the field when the opening 2nd half kick was returned for a TD.

It was a team loss and we are over it and looking forward to sweeping the division (which will be hard with SD in it), winning the Division, and getting to and winning the SB.

What you fail to see is that sometimes people learn from bad things so they don't happen again. So far Elway has done all he can to fill the major gaps with MAJOR talent upgrades, we get 7 starters back, there are still one or 2 FA's out there they could make a move on and we still have the draft where John has the luxury of drafting BPA across the board unlike your team that has had to reach on players the last couple years to fill positions of need.
Old 04-09-2014, 07:01 PM   #4186
DENVERDUI55
Gambling is a SIN^^^^^^

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:

Got it Alex Smith> Manning.
DENVERDUI55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 07:35 PM   #4187
Florida_Bronco
Ring of Famer

Coming Back Strong in 2014

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quinton Carter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
After the historic collapse that put kc in the record book he went to family smack so he didn't have to face us all.
I know. I was asking to see if he would own up to it. He was running his mouth so much about it being "our Super Bowl" yet he was the one who was so furious after Denver ended their 9-0 streak--without even breaking a sweat--that he flew off the rails and got banned.

Dude is one stupid son of a b****.
Florida_Bronco is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 08:56 PM   #4188
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
Got it Alex Smith> Manning.
Don't forget that KC is better then Denver in every way.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 09:08 PM   #4189
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Like I said before (I realize some people need to hear things more than once to grasp them), Manning didn't snap the ball over his own head, he didn't fail to make stops on 3rd and long all day, he didn't break down in pass pro, he turned the ball over like 3 other dudes did but he wasn't on the field when the opening 2nd half kick was returned for a TD.

It was a team loss and we are over it and looking forward to sweeping the division (which will be hard with SD in it), winning the Division, and getting to and winning the SB.

What you fail to see is that sometimes people learn from bad things so they don't happen again. So far Elway has done all he can to fill the major gaps with MAJOR talent upgrades, we get 7 starters back, there are still one or 2 FA's out there they could make a move on and we still have the draft where John has the luxury of drafting BPA across the board unlike your team that has had to reach on players the last couple years to fill positions of need.
Elway sure isn't learning because the team that wins the Super Bowl primarily drafts well and builds their team that way, not by adding broken players or past their prime guys.

Broncos won free agency last 2 years and a talented team that drafts well knocked them out each year..
Old 04-09-2014, 09:16 PM   #4190
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue

OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Leo-TailGateNut

Quote:
Elway sure isn't learning because the team that wins the Super Bowl primarily drafts well and builds their team that way, not by adding broken players or past their prime guys.

Broncos won free agency last 2 years and a talented team that drafts well knocked them out each year..
Seattle doesn't win the NFC west without last years FA class. Percy harvin was huge for them in the Super Bowl though. They drafted him. They also drafted that front line like Bennett and Avril who posed us problems. Lynch too. He was drafted by seattle.

Oh wait......

It's always different for teams that players actually want to play for. KC can't even sign players like sanders.

Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic2; 04-09-2014 at 09:24 PM..
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 09:27 PM   #4191
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

SB50 CHAMPION BRONCOS!

Quote:

thinking Baltimore is a better drafting team at this point, they have been going backward since winning the SB because they have missed on draft picks and reached on FA's like Doom. Moving Boldin was a terrible trade for them.

When the Broncos ended up drafting 2nd overall they ended up with an impact player in Von Miller.

kFc gets the top overall pick and end up with an avg tackle.

I trust in John to build a solid kFc ass kicking team for the long term.
Old 04-09-2014, 09:28 PM   #4192
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Leo-TailGateNut

I will say in 2014 seattle lost quite a bit. They have to prepare for monster contracts for Thomas Sherman Wilson etc. had they lost Bennett and the other guy they resigned it would've been a pretty big blow.
Old 04-09-2014, 09:46 PM   #4193
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
thinking Baltimore is a better drafting team at this point, they have been going backward since winning the SB because they have missed on draft picks and reached on FA's like Doom. Moving Boldin was a terrible trade for them.

When the Broncos ended up drafting 2nd overall they ended up with an impact player in Von Miller.

kFc gets the top overall pick and end up with an avg tackle.

I trust in John to build a solid kFc ass kicking team for the long term.
Who says anything about now? I was referring to when they beat you. Seattle will be faced with Baltimore's problem of shelling out $$$ in no time.

And you're grading a draft class right now? Ah, I remember when morons like you did the same thing with Dontari Poe. How did that turn out?

Speaking of...if you're gonna judge Fisher right now, than I guess using your agenda, Elway got literally nothing from his draft too.
Old 04-09-2014, 09:54 PM   #4194
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

This thread is still amazing, and the ownage over Drunkenbrokebackaholic's and Gaylore makes it even sweeter.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=106470
Old 04-09-2014, 10:06 PM   #4195
LikeABoss5820
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Quote:

Only Ware is "old" or past his prime, i didnt know 27 and 28 was past a players prime

Key players the last 2 SB champs signed in FA, or traded/signed for.

Bal- Pollard, Boldin, Birk, Jacoby Jones, McKinnie.

Sea- Lynch, Harvin, Bennett, Avril.

Check Mate, b****
Old 04-09-2014, 10:10 PM   #4196
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeABoss5820 View Post
Key players the last 2 SB champs signed in FA, or traded/signed for.

Bal- Pollard, Boldin, Birk, Jacoby Jones, McKinnie.

Sea- Lynch, Harvin, Bennett, Avril.

Check Mate, b****
Flacco, T. Smith, Seattle's entire secondary, Seattle's SB MVP, Ray Rice, Ray Lewis (leadership).

My God you're dumb. Stupid noob is stupid.
Old 04-09-2014, 10:12 PM   #4197
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

KC can't even sign a player. They had the number one pick and drafted a RT. They suck.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 10:15 PM   #4198
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Leo-TailGateNut

Quote:
Flacco, T. Smith, Seattle's entire secondary, Seattle's SB MVP, Ray Rice, Ray Lewis (leadership).

Balt doesn't win the SB without those FAs.
Old 04-09-2014, 10:17 PM   #4199
LikeABoss5820
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Quote:

So both those teams win it all without those players they signed in FA?

Yeah, i agree you are dumb.

Avril/Bennett was a huge reason Seattle's D was as good as it was, some players said Bennett was their defensive MVP.

Lynch was the workhorse, and no chance in hell they win it all or even make the playoffs without him.

The Pollard hit on Ridley changed the AFCCG. McKinnie changed their OL giving Flacco all day to throw. Birk anchored the middle of the line.

You need to have a mix of both.

Elway said at the combine he wanted to fill holes in FA, where he wouldnt have to reach in the draft so he can draft BPA, which he pretty much can now.

You CANNOT win solely with the draft, its not possible.

GB is maybe the only team who does it and thats because they have the best QB in the league, arguably.
Old 04-09-2014, 10:17 PM   #4200
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
Balt doesn't win the SB without those FAs.
They also don't win a SB without the players I listed.

Which by the way, those free agents weren't broken or past their prime, except for Harvin, who they didn't even need to get to the SB.

Why? Because they drafted well.