The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 04-09-2014, 06:02 AM   #4176
GreatBronco16
!!!TEAM!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Defense

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well not breaking news, but the Chiefs still suck.
GreatBronco16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 07:28 AM   #4177
Peoples Champ
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
Alex Smith is on a team first year. Manning is on a team that is SB or bust. Anything less than a SB for Denver with Manning is just moral victories floating in the air.
Thats not true, its not SB or bust. All we need from the 4-5 year rental of Peyton Manning is to be a SB contender every year. We have been that for 2 years and will be next year. There is no player in the history of the game that you can bring in and guarantee you a superbowl.
Peoples Champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 08:14 AM   #4178
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peoples Champ View Post
Thats not true, its not SB or bust. All we need from the 4-5 year rental of Peyton Manning is to be a SB contender every year. We have been that for 2 years and will be next year. There is no player in the history of the game that you can bring in and guarantee you a superbowl.
He is a KC fan so the Super Bowl is never really a option for him. All he has to look forward too, is getting punked on a message board.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 08:58 AM   #4179
Florida_Bronco
Ring of Famer

Coming Back Strong in 2014

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quinton Carter

Quote:
And you're posting all over a KC thread about the KC Chiefs and how how beating them is your Super Bowl.

Ya the Chiefs aren't in your head at all.
How was it that you got banned? What's the story there?
Florida_Bronco is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 09:09 AM   #4180
mwill07
Ring of Famer

Lurker Extraordinaire

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VMFM

KC gets to play in their "superbowl" 2x a year, guaranteed. Must be nice. Of course, it sucks for them that they are 1-5 in these "superbowls" over the last 3 years...
mwill07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 09:10 AM   #4181
Kaylore
Because I am better

Everything

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Sheepstud literally said every team that played the Chiefs was having "their Superbowl" last year.
Kaylore is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 09:19 AM   #4182
Irish Stout
Ring of Famer

Run for it Marty!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Woodyard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
Sheepstud literally said every team that played the Chiefs was having "their Superbowl" last year.
Oh, I thought he was claiming that each team playing the Chiefs was having their Wimbledon.
Irish Stout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 09:37 AM   #4183
DENVERDUI55
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florida_Bronco View Post
How was it that you got banned? What's the story there?
After the historic collapse that put kc in the record book he went to family smack so he didn't have to face us all.
DENVERDUI55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 09:55 AM   #4184
Heyneck
Ring of Famer

RIP Tripplets!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

can we put the word "Forever" in BOLD next to the thread title?
Heyneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 11:34 AM   #4185
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
After the historic collapse that put kc in the record book he went to family smack so he didn't have to face us all.
This makes no sense since I am here now.
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 11:36 AM   #4186
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Juwan The Headless Thompson Gunner!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Juwan Thompson

Quote:
Your hate for Alex Smith is hilarious. He had a great season last year and played a fantastic playoff game, which is the second time he's done so in 3 playoff games.
In an EIGHT year career the dude is 1 - 2 in the playoffs.

In the Giants game which was his 1st loss he was 12 of 26 for 196 yards and a long of 73 with 6 runs for 42 yards. Very Tebowlike numbers. Not great but clearly not enough to win a Championship game without a 100+ rushing back supporting him or defensive scores.

So in the playoffs Smith really had one good game, his 1st, then a below avg game that they lost which prompted San Fran to move on from him and go with a younger more dynamic QB midway through the following season.

Then last year he has a great 1st half and start of 3rd quarter but cannot manage to play a full 60 minutes and despite winning the turnover margin by +3 still manages the 2nd largest Choke job in the history of the NFL.

Yep keep thinking you can get to a SB let alone get to a SB with that cast off scrub.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 11:37 AM   #4187
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue

OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
That's because you care!
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 11:40 AM   #4188
DENVERDUI55
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Really your too dumb to realize you were temporarily banned?
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpos...&postcount=419

Looks like I was spot on with my prediction.

Last edited by DENVERDUI55; 04-09-2014 at 11:44 AM..
DENVERDUI55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 11:41 AM   #4189
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
That's because you care!
I care very deeply about you. No homo, but I had to see how my bronco friends were dealing w the rape that ensued.
Old 04-09-2014, 11:45 AM   #4190
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
In an EIGHT year career the dude is 1 - 2 in the playoffs.

In the Giants game which was his 1st loss he was 12 of 26 for 196 yards and a long of 73 with 6 runs for 42 yards. Very Tebowlike numbers. Not great but clearly not enough to win a Championship game without a 100+ rushing back supporting him or defensive scores.

So in the playoffs Smith really had one good game, his 1st, then a below avg game that they lost which prompted San Fran to move on from him and go with a younger more dynamic QB midway through the following season.

Then last year he has a great 1st half and start of 3rd quarter but cannot manage to play a full 60 minutes and despite winning the turnover margin by +3 still manages the 2nd largest Choke job in the history of the NFL.

Yep keep thinking you can get to a SB let alone get to a SB with that cast off scrub.
Haha do me a favor. Tell me Peyton Manning's record when his offense scores 44 points. Bet it's more wins than losses.

You just b****ed about how it's a team game and now you're cutting down the one player who played great while the rest of the team lost it?

Hypocrisy thy middle name is brokebacksteven.
Old 04-09-2014, 11:45 AM   #4191
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
I care very deeply about you. No homo, but I had to see how my bronco friends were dealing w the rape that ensued.
An embarrassing rape but it was a small period of time.

You have been raped season after season since you were born. Raped of watching a real team from a real franchise that give their fans something to be proud and actually look forward to most Sundays from September and (unlike your team) past New Years to possibly into February.

KC Chiefs are proof that the ugly will actually rape less of what they are....their own fans.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 11:49 AM   #4192
Mile High Salute
Elway's Little Helper

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rahim Moore

Quote:
We are not your friends.
Mile High Salute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 02:20 PM   #4193
Peoples Champ
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peoples Champ View Post
KCdud why wont you respond to my rebuttle, you know im right? Youve dodged it 3 times now.
Peoples Champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 02:33 PM   #4194
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Juwan Thompson

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
An embarrassing rape but it was a small period of time.

It cracks me up that Studly thinks we are still hung up about the SB loss.

I accepted it during the game and moved on very quickly. The Ravens choke was harder to accept because it meant we would not advance to the SB and were done. Choking like kFc did caused him to lose what little composure he had and went looking for the ban hammer to put him out of his misery.

Stud thinks we are all sitting on the edge of bridges about to jump because we lost the SB.

Instead I am sitting comfortably, I am excited about the draft, the MAJOR Upgrades John has made in FA and the upcoming 2014 season and chance to win Multiple SB's over the next 2-3 years.
Old 04-09-2014, 02:42 PM   #4195
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Juwan Thompson

Quote:
Haha do me a favor. Tell me Peyton Manning's record when his offense scores 44 points. Bet it's more wins than losses.

You just b****ed about how it's a team game and now you're cutting down the one player who played great while the rest of the team lost it?

Hypocrisy thy middle name is brokebacksteven.
So all those 3rd downs they failed to convert in the 4th quarter is not on Smith? I know once Charles went down they lost their major offensive weapon but they didn't miss him getting and adding to that 28 point 3rd quarter lead.

After kFc's last TD they had the following:

Fumble
Punt
FG
Punt
FG
Downs

Sure the NFL's Dominant D imploded late but they also came up with 4 turnovers. Without those turnovers it would have been a major blowout by Indy once they got rolling.

Thing is with the D in flames when kFc needed to answer TD after TD by Indy all they could muster were 2 FG's and only 3 points in the entire 4th Quarter but Smith did great right?

Hell if Denver scored 44 points in the SB they would have won!
Old 04-09-2014, 02:48 PM   #4196
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
So all those 3rd downs they failed to convert in the 4th quarter is not on Smith? I know once Charles went down they lost their major offensive weapon but they didn't miss him getting and adding to that 28 point 3rd quarter lead.

After kFc's last TD they had the following:

Fumble
Punt
FG
Punt
FG
Downs

Sure the NFL's Dominant D imploded late but they also came up with 4 turnovers. Without those turnovers it would have been a major blowout by Indy once they got rolling.

Thing is with the D in flames when kFc needed to answer TD after TD by Indy all they could muster were 2 FG's and only 3 points in the entire 4th Quarter but Smith did great right?

Hell if Denver scored 44 points in the SB they would have won!
This is hilarious. You're trying so hard to cut down a QB that scored 44 points when his best weapon, #2 WR and backup RB (we didn't have a capable RB left) were all gone.
Then he throws a beautiful perfectly placed pass that Bowe should have converted to win the game.

But yeah guess that's Alex's fault too.

Keep stretching those goal posts because Alex Smith has done multiple things you said he couldn't do.
Old 04-09-2014, 03:09 PM   #4197
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Juwan Thompson

Quote:
This is hilarious. You're trying so hard to cut down a QB that scored 44 points when his best weapon, #2 WR and backup RB (we didn't have a capable RB left) were all gone.
Then he throws a beautiful perfectly placed pass that Bowe should have converted to win the game.

Keep stretching those goal posts because Alex Smith has done multiple things you said he couldn't do.
Your the one making it a one on one game. I said earlier that it was an 11 on 11 game. The fact that your overpaid WR who is known for his drops failed to make an easy catch did not surprise anyone.

Your trying to blame Manning for the SB loss and yet won't conceed Smith failed to score TD's when he spent the majority of the day scoring them after Charles went down. Charles had 3 touches for 18 yards before going down yet they still went on to score 44 points. You keep pointing out that kFc didn't miss Albert when he left because they had their best day with him out of the line up yet you don't want to admit they scored 44 without Charles in the line up?

BTW I would love to see kFc try to live off Smith throwing deep passes. It would be like watching Brady Quinn all over again. Dude can hit a deep one now and then but to ask him to do it consistently and they will do a lot of punting or have a ton of INT's.
Old 04-09-2014, 03:19 PM   #4198
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Your the one making it a one on one game. I said earlier that it was an 11 on 11 game. The fact that your overpaid WR who is known for his drops failed to make an easy catch did not surprise anyone.

Your trying to blame Manning for the SB loss and yet won't conceed Smith failed to score TD's when he spent the majority of the day scoring them after Charles went down. Charles had 3 touches for 18 yards before going down yet they still went on to score 44 points. You keep pointing out that kFc didn't miss Albert when he left because they had their best day with him out of the line up yet you don't want to admit they scored 44 without Charles in the line up?

BTW I would love to see kFc try to live off Smith throwing deep passes. It would be like watching Brady Quinn all over again. Dude can hit a deep one now and then but to ask him to do it consistently and they will do a lot of punting or have a ton of INT's.
Maybe if the best offense ever could score more than 8 points people wouldn't be questioning Manning.

I'm still laughing out loud that you're trying so hard to cut down a QB that scored 44 points with that much adversity of players getting hurt.
Old 04-09-2014, 03:20 PM   #4199
LikeABoss5820
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Find it funny how Dud uses the injury excuse now yet when we use it for our losses it means nothing.

The irony.
LikeABoss5820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 04:02 PM   #4200
Mile High Salute
Elway's Little Helper

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rahim Moore

Quote:

Not only is this thread high unintentional comedy, it's becoming KCStud's own personal coming out bromantic man crush party as well. Tell us, at what point did you begin cheating on Stanzi with Alex Smith?
Mile High Salute is offline   Reply With Quote